CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

1 hour ago, chorin said:

I'd like to use a lot of these but plugin real-estate gets taken up quick without merging. I assume it would be unsafe to merge large mods like Book of UUNP and SunJeong's collection but the standalone outfits/armors should be fine, yes?

Yes, typically mods containing only a single armor set are safe and very easy to merge. Check if they come with scripts (e.g. for animated pieces) but most don't.

On 10/24/2019 at 4:14 AM, sparowe said:

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to convert an outfit for me? It is the Kaine CBBE HDT outfit. Would like to have it converted to CBBE SE. I have tried to do it myself but I will admit that I haven't had any luck doing conversions in outfit studio. Like EVER. The file I uploaded already has the Oldrim BodySlide files and it should have everything you would need to do the conversion. I didn't upload the nifoptimized files I already converted because I thought that whoever did try to convert it would rather work with the files as they were straight from oldrim.

Hope to hear back from somebody!

P.S. I will continue to try and watch videos and read guides but honestly as good as they are. I literally need somebody to hold my hand and walk me through each step by step of the process lol.

Kaine CBBE HDT&BS.7z 8.75 MB · 18 downloads

Still hoping somebody can convert this from Oldrim to Skrim SE and CBBE SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26826

Could some one convert, this dress set for SE CBBE bodyslide, compatible ,  with add  physics for rei-fan dress foward cloth parts? (which need to move with Hdt-SMP I think) 

The difficulity is,,  Christie dress is not difficult,, to convert , just need to adjust shape for SE CBBE,   but about Reifan dress,  it already use 3 bones to move the foward cloth parts. And There seems no xml file for hdt  ,,.  (Then I do not know clear how it worked for LE,,,,)

then I just copy body (things ) weight to the FW cloth part then mix with  other original bones weight,, and try  smooth ,, but  it never show reasonable move about the Foward cloth  without poke through or stick out  ,when walking.. 

So I really  hope some skillful modder (like docteure or Sunjoeng etc,,, ) re-make  for SE,  if original author forgive it,, ?

17 minutes ago, docteure said:

Few people keep asking about the skimpy version of Another Vampire Leather Armor, so I decided to post it again in my Discord server. I converted it back in early 2018 and luckily I still have the file...

Why not post it here? I mean, this thread is reserved for that exact thing.

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/26/2019 at 10:33 AM, Xing SkyrimSE said:

The SMP skirt you need to open BodySlide and choose SMP skirt to bulid it

ScreenShot974.thumb.png.87dafdfeada6c25ea4f98d4a66bf0b7e.png

ScreenShot976.thumb.png.aef05fc8ddc4010ff438ef670153ff70.png

Download

If anybody is willing to convert this to CBBE SE (physics if possible CBBE advanced 3BBB). I know the original OP has deleted their account but I'm hoping that somebody picks up where they left off.