CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

On 7/13/2020 at 8:07 PM, DvPl said:

Do you happen to have a version for Oldrim? I was having some problems getting the cloak to actually show up in my game and figured I should probably ask someone who knows what they're doing.

Nope, I only have it for SSE. Sorry...

I've been trying to convert my installed  Full_Inu Antiquated Plain Set from plain CBBE to CBBE / 3BBB bodyslide. 

At the moment the outfit has fantastic HDT-SMP skirt physics that I do not want to lose or damage, but it has no CBBE/3BBB breast physics.

I'm usually OK with Bodyslide, and have made a number of conversions & physics additions for my game, but this set is melting my brain and I'm now elderly and confused.

Might there be a knight(ess) in shining armour who could either do a conversion, or show me how?  It's the HDT that is doing my head in.

Here's the file, but please respect the fact I downloaded this from the author's patreon and it is not for redistribution.

Thanks!

[full_inu] Antiquated Plain Set SSE.7z

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Here's the file, but please respect the fact I downloaded this from the author's patreon and it is not for redistribution.

Then you should probably delete that attachment since you just redistributed it to quite a few people redacted In any case, have you followed the guide on the Nexus mod page? If so, which step are you having trouble with?

38 minutes ago, Scholarly Badger said:

Then you should probably delete that attachment since you just redistributed it to quite a few people...In any case, have you followed the guide on the Nexus mod page? If so, which step are you having trouble with?

Weights.  Since there is an HDT ground in the main body, copying bone weights is out of my experience.

I considered putting a link to the mod but no doubt just as many people would copy that. The mod is freely available and not pay-walled.

16 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Weights.  Since there is an HDT ground in the main body, copying bone weights is out of my experience.

I considered putting a link to the mod but no doubt just as many people would copy that. The mod is freely available and not pay-walled.

Right, this is above my paygrade. But I did just notice that the Patreon download and your attachment are both UNP bodies. So maybe you're just looking at it from the wrong angle? Or am I talking about things I know nothing about again?

18 hours ago, Scholarly Badger said:

Right, this is above my paygrade. But I did just notice that the Patreon download and your attachment are both UNP bodies. So maybe you're just looking at it from the wrong angle? Or am I talking about things I know nothing about again?

Plain CBBE...Oh no I've been using an earlier download I half converted. Damn it.

Given I have done quite a number of my own conversions, I end up feeling gormless and stupid with this one.  (I am 61, so age is showing...   ? )

I shall try again with a fresh mug of coffee beside me...

And success in putting the 3BBB body into the outfit with resulting bouncy BBB.

But I lose the HDT completely.  I tried twice, too.  I leave the HDT stuff completely alone in the conversion but it vanishes in the end result.  

This is the bit that stumps me.  It is still there in the NIFs, but inoperable in game.  

This is where I could do with a knight/ess in shining CBBE armour to come along and convert it for me..... please?    ?

Don't know if this is the right place to pose this request but I'm also struggling with a CBBE conversion. Not with an outfit however, but rather with feet meshes. I cannot for the love of god figure out how to conform them in Outfit Studio. But it definitely has to be possible, after all, CBBE itselfs ships with Feet in Bodyslide. So if anyone is willing to help or explain to me how to do this correctly, I'd be very happy. If anyone is willing to outright do the conversion for me, I'll leave the meshes in my post.

The OG author Flawn is also fine with the meshes getting a Bodyslide Sliders as well.

Thanks in advance!

Flawn's Argonian Feet.7z

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2021 at 4:07 PM, Tysiri said:

Anyone know what happened to the Goddess Outfit conversion?

Original link now dead:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/89114-goddess-outfit-cbbe-bodyslide/

It was my favorite outfit for Toccata on legendary, hoping to find the CBBE bodyslide on SE

Picture of the outfit I'm referring to:  

Arsenic’s Goddess Outfit  SSE

Thanks!

If you're looking for a CBBE 3BA conversion, check here.

• 1 year later...