CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

After testing . Cbps is way to go . I have tryed armors with hdt Cape etc with sse SMP .

Capes work and bits but no physics on body .

Install CPS body physics work but no Cape .

But I understand there is away combining both . So should be ok .

Esp's don't need converting on 3 armors I tested .

On 4/27/2019 at 9:33 PM, Khaahan said:

I wish there was the same for the UNPB conversions as well....

Don't dwell on the past, look forward to the future....

...and try out CBBE SE TODAY!!!!!

Dunno if this is actually the right place to ask, but is there a vanilla armour replacer conversion for CBBE SE that satisfies all three of the following requirements?

1) physics-capable if one so choses

2) skimpy (or at least showing noticeably more skin than vanilla)

3) able to fit to more, ahem, gifted body shapes when run through Bodyslide batch processing without me then having to fix up each and every *.nif manually in Outfit Studio later on

I tried using CT77's Remodeled Armor for CBBE SSE , but that one simply does not fit a bodyshape with more pronounced breast development out of the box. And I admit I am lazy and don't feel thrilled at the thought of fixing up 100+ *.nif files manually. ^_^" (Kudos to all those brave modders who actually do. You're hardcore!)

(Note: Interestingly, the UUNP version of this mod which I use on my Oldrim install has no such problems. While I had to fix one or two outfits a bit, it is by far better fitting than the CBBE SSE version.)

On 4/30/2019 at 8:49 AM, SunJeong said:

Don't dwell on the past, look forward to the future....

...and try out CBBE SE TODAY!!!!!

I hate CBBE's hips... and the breasts get silly when trying to achieve the shape I want!

Here what UNP allows to create and CBBE doesn't... I hoped that coming here I could find  a way to convert CBBE clothes to this:

{ femalebody_0 }                                                                      { femalebody_1 }

2 hours ago, Khaahan said:

I hate CBBE's hips... and the breasts get silly when trying to achieve the shape I want!

Here what UNP allows to create and CBBE doesn't... I hoped that coming here I could find  a way to convert CBBE clothes to this:

{ femalebody_0 }                                                                      { femalebody_1 }

Kind of reminds me of the old dried up naked woman from The Shining in the bathroom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 11:05 PM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Did you ever finish the PeroPero Mage Robe CBBE conversion? Any chance it would be SE compatible?

Would also really like to see this. Bone weights for long robes/skirts are tricky.

I tried to convert the mage robe replacer myself with an aggressive setting for "Copy Bone Weights" but the body and robe still clip when crouching.

13 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Would also really like to see this. Bone weights for long robes/skirts are tricky.

I tried to convert the mage robe replacer myself with an aggressive setting for "Copy Bone Weights" but the body and robe still clip when crouching.

I made tutorial for skirt bone weight. You can find it here: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide