is there any way to disable the cow face presets? I like all the stages/attributes but that on

edit: presets as in the physical changes to the face like the eyes and nose, not the face tats (I like those)

On 1/6/2018 at 8:03 PM, AkiKay said:

Phew. This Mod is amazing so far. I had some problems with the Hooves later though. They dont fit my characters hands. Theres a big gap. Im using UUNP. I´ve installed everything correctly too. I have no idea whats causing this. I don´t have any Mods installed that seem obvious to conflict with this Mod.

Also could you add a "Very Fast" Option ? The "Fast" Option still seems really slow to me.  My Character has waited over 2 weeks (Milked every day) and i were at like 73% or something. 

Thanks for Uploading!

-Aki

EDIT: Just found a mod for Fallout New Vegas which forces you to be a Cow. Later on it decreased your Intelligence. How about a little debuff in things like "Speech,Barter,Sneaking etc" This Option wouldn´t hurt the Mod.. If there would be a Deactivate Option.

Happen  to know what that Fallout New Vegas mod is called? I've searched for something like that for a while now and cant find anything.

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Mhh... I think it was Sexout Miss Moo <3

i remember that one, shame it was abandoned. could have been the bac of fallout NV, 

Too bad skyrim doesn't have bull creatures this mod would benefit from that so much and therefore a pregnancy feature would make sense to add but all we have are cows. I don't think anyone is going to make an entirely new animal race with sexlab animations that can work with pregnancy mods just for such a niche thing like bac sorry to say. but bac is a niche mod that only certain people are into such as myself.

And i don't think anyone here would really be into actual calf pregnancy as a feature if it was possible.

Here's hoping something like this is made for fallout 4 someday, I am still waiting for a mme like mod to be made for FO4.

TF based mods are my favorite thing in the whole wide world. I love any mod that alters not just gameplay but the way your character looks overtime.

14 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I am still waiting for a mme like mod to be made for FO4.

It's not exactly like MME, but Angeli did some clothes for Fallout 4 with scripts that add milking functionality. They should be in the DL section, if I remember correctly.

15 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

but bac is a niche mod that only certain people are into such as myself.

I am generally into mods like these, but I'd like to reserve the possibility to switch off as many features within the mod as I like. I'm into transformation and milking, but I don't care much about dom/sub, rape, pregnancy, or bestiality. So for me the mod's just fine as is, I don't even care much about the quest. I just wish that Paul's scripts would work, because I cannot get him to give my char her horse shoes. (Technically wrong anyways. Cows have claws, not hooves.)

43 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

It's not exactly like MME, but Angeli did some clothes for Fallout 4 with scripts that add milking functionality. They should be in the DL section, if I remember correctly.

I am generally into mods like these, but I'd like to reserve the possibility to switch off as many features within the mod as I like. I'm into transformation and milking, but I don't care much about dom/sub, rape, pregnancy, or bestiality. So for me the mod's just fine as is, I don't even care much about the quest. I just wish that Paul's scripts would work, because I cannot get him to give my char her horse shoes. (Technically wrong anyways. Cows have claws, not hooves.)

So it actually inflates using looksmenu?

I get tired of having to reinstall that crap for fo4 because bethesda keeps updating the game every single freaking week it seems, which in turn breaks the mods.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So it actually inflates using looksmenu?

Unfortunately no body alteration, no. It's as basic as it gets, really. It adds an outfit with milking script attached. Character produces milk that can be turned into potions which give buffs. There's also a potion that increases milk production. Outfit, Jet Pack, and Plugs work fine with vanilla or CBBE. Masks and Gags need Anime Heads to look decent. And that's about the jist of it.

But as you stated, this is kinda a niche kink, so it's the best we'll get for F4, I assume.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

because bethesda keeps updating the game every single freaking week

I turned off automatic updates, since the ones Bethesda pushes only relate to new CC content. So if you don't intend on buying that, you really don't need to update the game.

14 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Unfortunately no body alteration, no. It's as basic as it gets, really. It adds an outfit with milking script attached. Character produces milk that can be turned into potions which give buffs. There's also a potion that increases milk production. Outfit, Jet Pack, and Plugs work fine with vanilla or CBBE. Masks and Gags need Anime Heads to look decent. And that's about the jist of it.

But as you stated, this is kinda a niche kink, so it's the best we'll get for F4, I assume.

I turned off automatic updates, since the ones Bethesda pushes only relate to new CC content. So if you don't intend on buying that, you really don't need to update the game.

so why does it require looksmenu if it doesn't actually alter the body breast?

looksmenu is used for scaling the body in fo4

8 hours ago, blabonohe said:

1 when fur start grow body become blue.

You need to also install the SlaveTat package from the download section. It's not in the basis mod file.

2 legs dont show hooves - instead normal feet on ultra high invisible heel.

Hooves are the final transformation stage. They don't appear prior to transformation being complete.

3 in slave tats can choose BAC tats but cant choose any phase - drop to empty slot

See 1. The *reference* to the tats is in the base mod file. The *textures* however are in a separate download.

An update to one of my favorite mods? That's great! The listed changes/additions sound good to me. I will have to test this very soon. Already pretty excited about it and looking forward to more updates. :D

Edit: Just took a quick look at it and I really like the increased control concerning transformation. Especially the options to turn off things like fur completely is a nice touch if you want to go for multiple breast rows, which is not playing nice with the fur tattoos.

I am also thinking about disabling the tail. I am fine with having one, but this thing is just ridiculously big, even in the first step of growth (at least with v1.8pre3 - not sure if something about it was changed). If I'm not mistaken, making it smaller should be pretty easy to do when just shrinking the existing model. Would you consider making a version that is much smaller and adding an option to the MCM to choose the big or small size? Just a suggestion to consider.