What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Oh god, where should I start?

First the whole more action based combat system,difficulty and darker admosphere from Dark Souls (and maybe some of the enemies).

More interaction between npcs and between npcs and the player (voiced player dialogue would be pretty cool too).

Atleast a few NPCs that have events that make them slowly fall in love with you instead of "Hey babe, remember me? I'm the random guy/girl who brought you a tusk. Wanna marry?"

And then some "less explicit" animations like hugging (not that eyesore vanilla hug),kissing,groping.

Ofc the obligatory sexmods with some of the previously mentioned stuff and foreplay.

There are way more things that I'd like to have in Skyrim but those are the most important features.

Creature sex pose spells.

I'm guessing I'm in the minority since virtually all of this forum is more about action than simple scenes, but as a person that enjoys taking naughty screenshots just because, something like this would be a godsend.

My dream mod?

Making Skyrim/Dawnguard a sexual odyssey to go along with the character/plot development/adventure aspects.

My PC (who is female and beautiful, of course) would be either sexually innocent or the victim of earlier abuse. In any case she's NOT repeat NOT interested in having sex with anyone...

Until she realizes that the only way to get ahead in Skyrim is to use her gorgeous body to her advantage, both by selling it and by giving it to various powerful and/or otherwise useful NPCs.

After a while she overcomes her distaste for sex and becomes a raving (lesbian) nympho.

Then she meets Ms Right and falls in love. Trials, tribulations, adventure, lots of hot girl/girl sex, and finally she and her soul mate find happiness together. Along with further adventures, of course. It doesn't have to be animated, though that would be nice, it just has to be interesting, sexy, and fun.

Excuse me while I indulge in a brief rant: I am SO F*****G pissed off at Bethesda for

(a) Including same-sex marriage but screwing it up by making it so F*****G ho-hum.

(B) Making Serana--the only interesting prospect in all of Skyrim--off limits. WHAT THE F*****G HELL WERE THEY THINKING???????

Ahem. Anyway, that's a sketch of my dream mod.

A Fully functioning and stable Skyrim version of Lovers with combat rape, pregnancy/creature pregnancy, atleast 3 different animations for each creature, take damage from rape wich is related to what is raping you and the speed/brutality of it, thus giving you a thrill of danger at getting raped. Getting raped after you die, the corpse should have its own floppy ragdoll animations.

(B) Not making Serana--the only interesting prospect in all of Skyrim--off limits. WHAT THE F*****G HELL WERE THEY THINKING???????

This. Almost made me punch the screen when I found out you can't marry her especially after some of her dialogue hinted that she isn't totally uninterested in the player.

@Absurd:

Terribly sorry about the spoiler. I thought everyone knew by now--there's even a petition circulating, not that it'll do any good--but on the other hand you won't be surprised later on in the plot.

I mean really, WTF was Bethesda THINKING???? Arg.

@Absurd:

Terribly sorry about the spoiler. I thought everyone knew by now--there's even a petition circulating' date=' not that it'll do any good--but on the other hand you won't be surprised later on in the plot.

I mean really, WTF was Bethesda THINKING???? Arg.

[/quote']

It's fine. Wasn't a spoiler anyway, atleast not for me.

On the non-sexual front, I want an aging mod. I'd love to start the game in my teens and go all the way up to old age as I play. I know someone was working on that a while back, complete with men growing facial hair and PCs acquiring scars during battle, but I haven't heard of it since.

I'd also love a visible calendar, since I have no idea what the months and days mean when it's presented to me in text. I need a visual representation, like a wall calendar or something in the UI, with important days marked, like when to break out my swords that do extra damage when the moons are out. Oh, and a watch. I'd like to know what time it is while I'm down in the dungeons. I'd imagine this would come in REAL handy for vampires using Ms. Leeches' vampire overhaul.

Couples dancing. Just thought of that last night. I would love to be able to do a nice romantic ballroom type dance with Angrenor. ^_^ A nice waltz, maybe. There are several mods out there that make it so characters can dance, but it's almost always characters dancing alone. When you can get two or more to dance at once, they aren't really dancing "together", just at the same time, and never to anything romantic.

I want to be able to walk up to Angrenor, pick "May I have this dance?" as a dialogue option, and then he nods or something and we start dancing a waltz together. I wish I knew the first thing about animation, because I would make this for sure if I just had any idea how.

Bandits or other NPCs that capture you for various sexual or sacrificial uses. This could be as a protracted scenario or escape. Armor and/or weapons could be partially recovered but not fully or not at all.

You at least may see what you want in one or all of these:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11609

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9495

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10844

A dating sim/courtship style dialogue with things you can actually do with them (like, you know, dates). I'd honestly rather get to know my wife before marrying, even if that isn't "lore friendly", simply because it adds more immersion and the characters might then have, god forbid it, depth to them.

But of course that's never going to happen because all people do is moan and cry about how that "Isn't what Skyrim was meant for guise!" when in reality it takes nothing away from their beloved pointless slaughtering of dragons and bandits that rarely even attack villages or move from their little camp to begin with.

There was a decent one in Oblivion so why not here?

Because waaah Skyrim's about flailing my swords around like I'm drunk off my ass and waah it isn't lore friendly waah you can't have fun if *I* don't like it and if *I* think it detracts from questing waah waah waaaah.

"Forget trying to make the world seem to have any depth at all, I'd rather have more explosions and flying boats than the millions we already have!"

The Vilja in Skyrim mod was well accepted so maybe, just maybe, that's a start.

Skyrim might have minor depth soon, oh no! Someone quick man the defenses!

We need more explosions! Make them atomic this time!

What's that? It's worthless since we can't harm any buildings or even burn the grass or trees? WHO CARES!

Something to make the Companion team accept surrender and stop murderising you when you accidentally catch one of them with the tip of your sword while swinging at that giant outside Whiterun. Seriously guys, it was an accident, I lowered my sword, I backed off, I did not mean any harm, and you walked into it anyway - IT WAS YOUR FAULT! Let me live ffs!

[edit]Speaking of surrender, I'd really like it if being defeated in combat lead to one of five things (rather than one of one) depending on who or what you're fighting.

• One should be death - obviously lions, tigers, dragons and assassins are unlikely to show any mercy.
  • One should be enslavement for the bandit/slaver types. (As with the Sanguine's Debauchery mod)
  • Vampires should sometimes capture you for "farming" purposes and possibly turning, although that part might be awkward unless it meant making all vampires friendly, which doesn't seem realistic... needs more thought... maybe they just want you as cattle.
  • Hold Guards should take you captive and throw you in jail, as they would if you just surrender to them.
  • Official types (Imperial/Stormcloak/Thalmor) should take you captive, as the hold guards would, then interrogate you (especially if they happen to be Thalmor and you're with the Blades), then execute you, unless you manage to escape.

Thinking about it, I do plan on learning Skyrim modding... maybe I should give this a try? What do you guys think? Too ambitious for a first mod, or excellent baptism of fire?[/edit]

Other than that? I'd like a Flamberge mod for my warrior. I need a wiggly sword, otherwise I don't feel swordid enough. Anything else is either in production, more of a whole game and in a different genre, or probably an unrealistic desire.

[edit 2]Another thing that would be very nice... armour/clothing pieces, like in Morrowind, along with the ability to wear clothes under, and robes over armour. Armour pieces shouldn't be difficult (aside from the modelling thing) since you can have objects fill only certain body slots, but I can see wearing armour & clothes being a clipping nightmare, so maybe forget about that. Leather cuirass, bracers and a light skirt? Now that's what I call lightly armoured... just hope you can direct their blade to the armour and not through your legs.[/edit]

I love the idea of an alternative defeat mod. If you do learn to mod and make that I'd love to play it. I especially love the execution possibility, as I think after killing so many people my character would get more than a bounty, no matter how high. Another alternative defeat result could be getting tossed into a coliseum to fight for the entertainment of nobles.

I especially love the execution possibility' date=' as I think after killing so many people my character would get more than a bounty, no matter how high.[/quote']

Yeah, it seems odd that you get a death sentence for crossing the border, or for stealing a horse in Lokir's case, but not for slaughtering your way through Whiterun... and it seems like it would be a more poetic end than just dying in the field - your journey begins when an unjustified axe misses, and ends when a justified one hits home.

Plus it would definitely be a reason to get upset if your only lockpick breaks, although I was thinking that there would be opportunities to escape other than breaking out of your cell the usual way, like the combination of a high speechcraft and a patrolling guard of low morals or wealth (maybe you know the location of some lost treasure (or want him to think you do) or... maybe you've just got a purdy mouth) and there's always the distance between your cell and the headsman's block to figure out an escape if you can manage it.

Another alternative defeat result could be getting tossed into a coliseum to fight for the entertainment of nobles.

Oooh, yes! This could come from a couple of directions, too. If you're kidnapped by slavers, they might sell you on; and if you're only a small player in the war, without many kills to your name, the Imperials or Stormcloaks might send you there as your punishment as a sort of gravelly Batman move ("We're not going to kill you... but we don't have to save you either.")

I guess I'd better start learnin' then. :D

Speaking of which, there totally needs to be a mod that lets you roll your sleeves up. You know, for when you're facing a serious challenge.

Adding the Adoring Fan into Skyrim...

*awaits the rage shitstorm*

What, something like Joxer the Mighty from Xena, Warrior Princess? Some fanboi who follows your dragon born around constantly babbling about how cool your are, or how you sold out? rolf

That would be hilerious.