What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

I just started playing Skyrim and there's one mod I'd really like to have... I'm a bit short on cash so it would be awesome if I could prostitute myself in return for some gold. :)

There's one called "Animated Prostitution". I tried to get you a link but I'm having trouble finding it.

It's good for exactly what you're talking about, as you only make about 50 gold per john. It's pretty well executed though, you pick a spot to pick up johns and another to perform for them. Your character saunters around (not under your control), picks up each eligible male one by one and takes them back to your working spot. There's only two sex animations iirc, bent over standing and a variation with one leg up in the air. Uses BBP, if I recall. (Also, the bukkake overlay looks nice with it.)

There's one called "Animated Prostitution". I tried to get you a link but I'm having trouble finding it.

Really? Wow I've come to the right place! Thanks for the tip, I will look for it. 50 gold is a lot to me right now so that mod would be perfect.

1)I would love to have a more dynamic combat system.

I prefer to play Assassins, Rangers or other fast fighters. So dodging swordstrikes with a quick side step or spin away just to answer with a painfull low blow and afterwards stabbing the enemys heart.

Of course this had to be much more complicated if you are fighting with heavy armor, if not impossible because you'd be just way to slow to fight like this.

I always gt the Feeling that the Game is far too easy with Heavy Armor and Two Handed Weapons.

2)Climbing.

The only way to get into Skyrims Citys is through the door.

But there are some places were even I could climb over the walls without any problem. So why can't my Masterassassine do it?

Not just talking bout Walls. I'd also love to climb on rocks and trees.

Sitting on the limb of a tree, 25 ft over the ground, smoking on a pipe and watching the sunrise....

3)Better NPC's/NPC-Interactions.

Hugging or kissing your Girl/Boyfriend next to a campfire. Chating with people in the tavern and every npc could be unique with his own personallity.

Don't care bout dialogues without sound, text only is okay as well.

Also it would be cool if the NPC's would make different comments/actions depending on your sex. More to that below (18+/2)

4)Natural idles.

If you have to go to the toilet or wherever and when you come back your charakter doesn't stand around anymore. One time he/she just sits there, another time let him/her play with a strain of hair.

Guess you Guys get what i'm trying to say.

5)If you change clothes it takes a while. You can't just equip another armor while in battle. Also if your Char is female it could be interesting to watch. :D

6)Remove this whole dovakhiinbackgroundstory + shouts + the mainquestline (though I actually like it).

I wanna play as a normale person without any magic at all.

7) Yup. More kids + teens. Maybe make it possible to play as a teen with a few de-buffs(?) of course.

8)I don't like the Stormcloaks and I really don't like the Imp's.

Have a third faction. Goal is it to end the war between Stormcloaks and Imperials and force them to make peace. Would make hard quests since the third faction would'nt be as big as the others.

9)Finishing Questlines without getting the leader of the faction or at least optional.

Personally I'd love to play this quests as an outsider, a mercanary if you want. Of course you could be friends with the members of the guild but not an actual member. I just love to play the lone wulf.

18+

1) Sex. Of course. Consensual and Rape. Straight or Lesbian/Gay.

There is not mutch to say bout the consensual sex.

Rape on the other hand is...well yes i guess there are at least 300 different opinions bout how this should be.

If'read a few good ideas and to be honest i found out bout this whole forum cause i stumbled over the slavery guildtopic when I was searching for mods. At first I was pretty hyped but than i got to the DASTARD or the cow girls and...yes totally not so cool anymore. Secunds Watch on the other hand looks good as fas as I have read. No Magic, no machines, just handcuffs a cage and a few horny bandits who would love to subdue my female Dovakhiin. But this would work in a different way as well. Not a big guild that has plenty of slavegirls and freaky methods how to humiliate them. Just a female dovakhiin that looses to her enemys in a banditfort/cave and ...well i am sure you can imagine. :D

And with couple of chances to rund away/get recaptured.

Girl running naked and with her hands tied behind her back trough the snow followed by bandits...oh yes..

But I have to say I would rather have this as a...maybe 10% chance. Mostly your Girl gets killed like a man would. Beeing a longtimeslave...well why not but without this whole special magic stuff or transformation.

2)Intelligend NPC's Reactions depending on Sex.

The Adventuress enters a tavern and sits by the bar. Suddenly she feels someone touching...well long story short: Groping NPC's would be so fuckin awesome. And if our adventuress acts to cheeky the NPC/'s could get angry and do more than just molesting her. Of course this should be a rare thing. The average NPC would just go away as soon as the girl says it. Sexuell Harassment or even Rape are still a god damn crime and since our adventuress would not be adventuress if she could not fight, the chance that a drunken dude drags her in a corner and strips her without her having a chance to break his damn nose or something like that is really not that big.

But if there are more than one dude...

Anyway: There is still the possibility that a woman who has been out alone for several days or even weeks enjoys a bit attention which brings us back to consensual sex. Of course not every man in skyrim is a degenarated potentionell rapist. Some Man, or woman, would prefer to flirt, buy our heroin a drink and this whole thing ends in a way everybody is happy with...but if not and if she is not able to break free from the drunken idiots or if someone on the streets suddenly holds a knife to her throat we'd need something better than just rape. We'd need:..

3)a Stripfeature.

Not talking bout just taking the clothes away, i rather imagine real stripanimations. I mentioned something like that somewhere above i think.

Impossible?

Yup.

But that would be my dream for skyrim ;)

My perfect mod would be one in which there were animations for getting undressed rather than the clothes just vanishing. It would make the strip club mods that much more interesting!!

I would also like to see the underwear equipable under the armour so that it could be changed whenever I felt like it.

I also think that the poster on the first page had a great idea with the dynamic body responding to the players habits ie getting slimmer or larger depending on food choices and muscular with training, I guess that this is already possible as textures can be swapped out as required but is there such a thing as a dynamic mesh???

And lastly I would like to see a few more mods that add hugging and kissing rather than just blowjobs and fucking, dont get me wrong there is definately room for both!!

There that is my 2 cents anyway :)

A mod that gives the dragonborn fame/infamy' date=' i really hate being treated like a moron farmer/merc when i am a archmage/dragonslayer/world savior/listener/etc. I am the archmage but guards still tell me "oh you are good with magic you should join the college" [/quote']

This. So much this. When I walk down the street, I don't want to just hear someone whisper about me in fear, I want them to literally tremble when I talk to them. When I walk into an inn or shop, I want the inn/shopkeeper to grovel to my every whim out of fear I'll slaughter them and their entire family.

Some sort of Beauty/Charisma stat. People would do remarks of how pretty or ugly you are.

I hear there's some aging mod someone is working on that makes it so you receive scars from grievous wounds' date=' and I [i']think[/i] it effects how people treat you. I'm not sure though, it's been forever since I heard anything about it.

I gave it some thought and here's a few more things I want in my dream mod:

1. More children, and teenagers. This is for immersion purposes. I walk around towns and cities and wonder where all the children are. There's more children in that orphanage than in the entire city of Solitude. Does that make sense? No.

2. When an NPC dies, their wife/husband/child goes, "This can't be happening!" and then forgets all about it a few minutes later. FUCKING MOURN, DAMNIT. If they're an inn/shopkeeper, they should close up for at least a couple days, if not longer. They should stay sad for weeks, maybe months. And this one leads me to...

3. Funerals. I have a mod that for every named NPC that dies in the game, puts up a tombstone in their respective town graveyard. So why not have a small service with the closest family members all dressed in black while the local priest says a few words? I'd love to see that, it would give some real immersion to the game (especially if it's the family of an assassination target I murdered).

4. What do I have to do to get executed in this fucking country? I see people getting beheaded for so much as siding with Uther, but I could go on a killing spree and still only need to pay a bounty of a few thousand gold. I want my life to be in danger if I kill someone. I want to know there are real consequences for my actions, whatever they might be.

And I kinda get off on the thought of being lead to the chopping block, my hands tied, people booing as they hurl things at me. The drums as the executioner pushes me down, sweeping my hair to the side. The crowd glaring up at me as they eagerly await my freshly spilt blood. The falling axe, the slick crunch of sharp metal through flesh and bone. Suddenly I'm looking up at my own headless body, my vision rapidly fading into darkness, and the last thing I hear is the good citizens of Skyrim cheering my death...

Shakes herself out of her fantasy

Oh, sorry. Kinda let that get away from me there.

*Ahem*

Yes, well. Immersion is what I'm going for here.

ooh, Dream Mods huh?

*Cracks knuckles*

1.) Animations for a "Flourishing" combat style using Spears, Lances, Halberds, Glaives, Tridents, and Pitchforks. Like, Dissidia Duodecim's animations for Kain Highwind. I want to be able to sneak attack an enemy outside by leaping 200+ Meters into the air and then landing on top of them with my Glass Halberd pointed straight down into the back of their chest, followed by a high knock-back explosion. (A great reference would be how Mages fight in Dragon Age 2, when the enemy is right next to you... the combo with basic melee+Magic staff)

2.) WIND ELEMENT MAGIC! A type of Magic that mainly has a mixture of all of the magic types. Barriers for restoration, throwing things for alteration, creating "Platforms" in the air for Conjuration, and a basic attacking spell that involves some sort of polearm for destruction.

3.) A Mod that changes speed and stamina usage much more realistically based on Armor you wear. Heavy Armor users use much more stamina and move about 1/2 speed of light armor users, but light armor users are wearing paper mache compared to heavy armor users. Those with light armor are better at moving quickly, use less stamina when sprinting, move faster, and they have a higher jump. Based on the armor's materials, you could move faster or slower.

4.) *EVERY* armor type has a light and heavy version. Orcish and Daedric Scale Mail would look fantastic, along side a heavily plated and multi-spiked glass armor. So one's not forced to choose between light armor, and daedric weapons.

5.) possibly most important, a MASSIVE selection of additional weapons that use the stuff in game... "Extended Vanilla Weapons" already does this well, applying a texture pack to your basic weapons works on them too. But, nameley, every weapon/armor type needs Polearms, more bow options, a crossbow and enhanced crossbow, and all of them need more options for colouring... tossing a small ammount of cobalt can change the armor/weapon blue, while throwing in.... I think copper, makes it red, or brownish.

6.) a Magic System Overhaul that makes late-game mages much more powerful than without mods. Like, to the point that late-game pure mges without any armor, even on master dfficulty, can kick ass....

7.) PLAYER SLAVERY MODS! Or, anything that has Oviposition in it, either works.. Giant Insects, Slimes and tentacles that inject eggs, or even plants that inject victims with spores, just SOMETHING with bondage/oviposition!

Lets see:

1.) More dynamic Lights: I HATE that they hardcoded the number of dynamic lights to 3 (or was it 4?) at once. If you add more then some lights will just disappear and that just looks ugly. I want an unlimited number of dynamic lights, so that you could (theoretically) turn any light source in the game into one that throws shadow. It would look so gorgeous.

2.) More Skills: I would like more Skills for more ingame depth: Unarmed Combat, No Armor, Medium Armor (possible Sets: Hardened Leather, Chainmail, Mythril, Scaled Armor etc.).

3.) Better AI and more realistic stealth.

4.) A Tool which allows me to repair corrupted saves.

5.) A freakin' debug mode so I do not hav to hunt the reason for crashes down.

6.) It's a bloody war: Add some nice 50 VS 50 Battles you can randomly run into.

7.) Mounted Combat. Meaning that enemies ride and fight on horses as well.

8.) More enemy variety in the dungeons... always fighting Draugurs gets boring.

9.) Weapons and Armor breaks and has to be repaired (just like in Oblivion and Morrowind, it would also help your smithing skill, so you do not have to craft a gazillion iron daggers)

10.) I want to create my own spells again. Or some kind of Dragon Shout creation, were you combine three words and every word does something different, combined they do all kind of stuff.

NSFW Mods:

1.) Moar TBBP armors

2.) more realistic sex animations

3.) Corruption of Champions + Skyrim. 'Nuff said.

6.) It's a bloody war: Add some nice 50 VS 50 Battles you can randomly run into.

Got a bit of a list here

If I remember correctly there is a mod like that, though at predetermined locations, which do add markers on your map, think it's called Warzone or something like that, I don't totally remember.

Duel wielding shields. As silly as it sounds, I want to be able to duel wield shields, I wouldn't do much damage to my enemies, but I'd be soaking a lot of damage :D

Being able to duel wield 2h weapons. Playing Barbarian in Diablo II, I'd always end up with 2 2h weapons, just for the sake of the badassness and beating some demons face with two giant swords.

As someone mentioned before, spears, halberds, etc. as weapons with their own animations to match the weapon. There's a mod already which adds spears, halberds, quarterstaves, etc. But they use the default animations, which using a spear feels kinda off.

Jump attacks. I'd like to be able to jump into the air and bring my weapon down upon my foes, maybe even causing something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD88v2Ql2KA&feature=related Bar getting mauled after it hits of course.

Going with the video I posted, I'd so want a mod that would allow me to make/find Jarvan IVs armor (with spear) http://lolskinviewer.com/#Jarvan IV (namely his default armor)

Revel in the slaughter of your foes. Maybe your character enjoys bringing pain towards those that oppose him, maybe you're in a fight with a group of bandits, the odds completely in their favour, you take them done one by one (maybe more depending on play style), you make no sound only grunts of getting hit/swing your weapon. Point is a mod where while in a lengthy battle with many opponents, you laugh as you strike down foe after foe, even roar as you charge towards your next victim.

A non-lore breaking quest journal, kind of like a book (most likely with infinite pages) which gets filled as you acquire more quests, and past quests getting crossed out when you complete them.

A CHSBHC futa mod (I know there's a mod which gives you an equip-able penis). Though I guess a CHSBHC version of futanarium.

Orcs to look less people like (If that makes sense) and to look more like orcs in Warcraft/Warhammer. It's just orcs are meant to be big green brutes, yet the orcs in Elder Scrolls aren't to my liking in how they look.

Being able to shoot magic from a sword/axe/mace. Say you enchant a weapon, maybe you'd like to shoot that kind of enchantment at people (If it's an elemental enchant or life steal).

A finished area around Skyrim mod. There's been plenty of mods that have tried to make the continents around Skyrim, but they's ultimately given up. Just the fact that the areas have been put into the game outside the barrier.

Unarmed more of a viable combat style. There's probably a mod or two out there, but because Bethesda decided to remove Unarmed as a proper skill, it's become pointless to use as an actual way of combat (outside those brawls of course). They've added a lot of cool kill cams for unarmed, but one would rarely see them.

Race shape variety. All races I feel are too the same in body shape (bar tails). Say you see an enemy in the distance you're unable to tell what race it is (Though in Skyrim it doesn't really matter about NPC race) until you're close enough to smell it (or loot it, or rape it, etc.) With WoW, each race has a different shape which helps with identifying what race another player is without putting your pointer of it.

An Oblivion styled arena. I was dissapointed there wasn't an Arena in Skyrim as I enjoyed the first half of the arena in Oblivion (Where you actually go up ranks, not fighting animals). Getting to Champion would take longer, even after becoming Champion, still able to fight challengers. Also giving it sort of a Colosseum feel it would make it more interesting, depending on how the fight went you (or your opponent) end up getting killed at the end of the fight or just getting sent to a doctor and get patched up.

Considering it's in the adult mods section, I've only mentioned one adult mod *scratches head*

Well I guess a Skyrim version of Corruption of Champions. Giving alchemists the ability to make potions which alter your bodies DNA (From High Elf to some sort of dog/horse abomination) and all the sweet stuff which makes CoC interesting to play.

Quite a big list. If there's any mods which relate to any ideas I've brought up, please show them.

Being able to shoot magic from a sword/axe/mace. Say you enchant a weapon' date=' maybe you'd like to shoot that kind of enchantment at people (If it's an elemental enchant or life steal).

[/quote']

OOH, Like using the Warhammer when playing as the warrior in Hexen!

also, I missed a mod, silly of me, but seems basic now.

A mod that adds a *REAL* Online mode. Like, 3 or 4 people that have skyrim and the same modlist can all play the same game, in different areas, and each join a different "Faction". One of them an Imperial one of them a Stormcloak, one focused on the Dawnguard, and one working with the Vampires. over the game, they'd have some massive REAL war engagements, be able to attack and pilliage other's houses, and similar.

Also, a Real Sanity/Morale system, a-la Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. As you get hit with Fear/Frenzy poisons, your sanity drops. Getting hit from behind while you're not combat ready (Weapon out) drops Morale. Getting sneak-sniped with a crossbow or bow drops Morale. And enemies also have a morale system. Hitting and killing their leader causes bandits to scatter, or start fighting each other over who the next leader is going to be. Also, after the fight, the bandits don't merely walk away and act like normal, they keep looking for that hidden archer, so sneaking's more realistic.

A mod that adds a *REAL* Online mode. Like' date=' 3 or 4 people that have skyrim and the same modlist can all play the same game, in different areas, and each join a different "Faction". One of them an Imperial one of them a Stormcloak, one focused on the Dawnguard, and one working with the Vampires. over the game, they'd have some massive REAL war engagements, be able to attack and pilliage other's houses, and similar.

[/quote']

Aw men yes. I would be more inclined towards coop games rather than versus, though.

I just want a mod that makes it so your wife knows when you have sex with her. Theres a ton of sex anims and triggers for them but the NPC's that you're "doin it with" Have NO IDEA what is going on... Would be nice to see someone develop a frame work for sex/ relationships that has a little impact on the actual game play and the AI understands what the act means... if that makes any sense. I don't even need sex anims honestly would be satisfied with a fade to black and some sounds ala Fable so long as the sex meant something to the AI characters... anyway

I just want a mod that makes it so your wife knows when you have sex with her. Theres a ton of sex anims and triggers for them but the NPC's that you're "doin it with" Have NO IDEA what is going on... Would be nice to see someone develop a frame work for sex/ relationships that has a little impact on the actual game play and the AI understands what the act means... if that makes any sense. I don't even need sex anims honestly would be satisfied with a fade to black and some sounds ala Fable so long as the sex meant something to the AI characters... anyway

That's a good idea, I mean with sex mods we have available for Skyrim right now, we can do the naughty with anyway friendly NPCs anywhere, even in the middle of a city. Adding onto your idea (If I may), if you have sex with someone, when it's done they could tell you "I had fun, maybe we should do it again sometime", something along those lines. If a random civilian see's you, they may run and call a guard, who'd then interrupt and tell your character off.

Another idea I just thought of that'd be a fun addition: Immersive prison sentences. Say each hold has a prison yard filled with other convicts, of which you can plan an escape with, brawl, play with or rape/be raped by (As is how prison works to my understanding). Or depending on the severity of your crime (minimal assault, theft, breaking and entering) you're forced to help people in the hold you were caught in with menial tasks (Community service essentially), of course with a guard following you the entire time.

I'd also like to kick people during combat. It'd just be fun to do. It'd also work if you're trying to go for some kind of martial artist type of character

ok, I have another one.... -_-

Level 100 Archers that have the paralysis perk... How about not applying the paralysis until *AFTER* the arrow does it's damage? I've wasted 15 Crossbow Bolts, minimum, because the target instantly paralyzed, and "rolled" out of the way of the bolt.

Also, enemies don't side-step the arrow/bolt until they see you, again, more realistic.

Armors from FFXI converted over to Skyrim! Lemme tell you, they have a shit ton of armors and weapons like no game could imagine. Even better, for those who care, a lot of the higher level stuff they have has a story behind it. Final Fantasy 11 (FFXI) is without a doubt my favorite online game and only online game I like aside from Final Fantasy 14. The Elder Scrolls is my favorite offline. Bring them together and it's just...beautiful.

I don't care much if it's adult or non adult conversions. Just be sweet to see some of it on my character.

As for the weapons...I guess the relic stuff that I couldn't obtain in the 6+ years that I played almost everyday. Yeah, it's insane how hard it is to obtain some of the stuff in that game. I shouldn't say "some". I couldn't obtain "any" relic weapons.

This. It would also be great if for example prostituting yourself a lot gave you a bit of a rep around town, so people approach you more for sex. Also as a male PC sexing his way through Skyrim I'd like if the townsfolk gave me a playful pinch on the bum every now and then.

my personal fav atm;

i would like to play with a 100% lore unlike "Human Soldier Race".

full equiped with modern army clothes like camoflage, BRISTOL etc. and heavy armed with weapons of the 20th century like full automatic sub maschine guns and sniper rifles. ( http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Reign_of_Fire )

Battlefield Soldier Time Travel to SKYRIM-World.

"I want to fight these damn with up to 400 rounds per minute, laser pointed and targeted by missiles."

I hope there will be more mods to the future like Mosin Nagant. Mosin Nagant aren't perfect and to my opinion a very great inspiration for modders.

Wheres my SMG? I've to burn some f'kn damn a'holes of Forsworn Monkeys a new hole at th.... lock and load.......

real men dosn't play with dwarven steam powered .....THINGS, what they need is a high rate of compression at the bottom of many many many ....rounds per second. ARRRRR ARRRRR

600px-ROFL1A1-2.jpg

Bow MOD Request??? :P

600px-ROFmagnesiumC4bow-3.jpg