What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Adding the Adoring Fan into Skyrim...

*awaits the rage shitstorm*

What' date=' something like Joxer the Mighty from Xena, Warrior Princess? Some fanboi who follows your dragon born around constantly babbling about how cool your are, or how you sold out? rolf

That would be hilerious.

[/quote']

Nope, I mean this guy

[video=youtube]

The nightmare of everyone that played Oblivion.

my dream mod for skyrin is am enhanced version or lovers bitch that allows if you are a male with warewolf form to mate the females wolfs, dogs and foxes wen you are in the form they present her selfs to you but allow you to be mate by males wolfs, dogs and foxes too. in the second case in both forms.

Adding the Adoring Fan into Skyrim...

*awaits the rage shitstorm*

What' date=' something like Joxer the Mighty from Xena, Warrior Princess? Some fanboi who follows your dragon born around constantly babbling about how cool your are, or how you sold out? rolf

That would be hilerious.

[/quote']

Nope, I mean this guy

[video=youtube]

The nightmare of everyone that played Oblivion.

The horrors he brought D:. You could kill him, but he'd appear somewhere later, even somehow appearing in a realm of Oblivion fighting those little imps. Would be funny to bring him back, no paintbrush style hair though...

Guest Lehshara

One mod that would have those things:

Realistic sex animations,

Sexy armors for females and epic armor for males (as well for fem)

Better economy (fully remaked)

Morrowind lands (meh.. commin in next DLC)

NO FUCKING MEMORY LEAKS IN GAME.

CO-OP (Yeah, two dovahkiinZ!)

One mod that would have those things:

Realistic sex animations' date='

Sexy armors for females and epic armor for males (as well for fem)

Better economy (fully remaked)

Morrowind lands (meh.. commin in next DLC)

NO FUCKING MEMORY LEAKS IN GAME.

CO-OP (Yeah, two dovahkiinZ!)

[/quote']

Who doesn't want realistic sex animations?

Better Economy? Totally, but more interaction between NPCs in the world would be good too. Even Oblivion had less lifeless characters.

I'd say for CO-OP they'd have to make the combat more interesting. Ofc I know it's only a small part of Skyrim but it's still a part and right now combat is a joke even with mods.

• 2 weeks later...

My dream mod would be something that I found for Falout NV. It added "invisible" armor that went into an extra equipment slot. This allowed you to wear whatever "social" type clothing you wanted while still being able to have on armor.

The invisible armor came with all of the same stats of each type of normal armor. So if you were like me and didnt want to "cheat" the game you could equip whatever type of armor you should be wearing at that point in the game, but still have it showing just the social clothing.

A really scary questline. Something that will really freak me out, like Amnesia or Penumbra, or Silent Hill. Maybe I go into a dungeon and fall down a well and get knocked unconscious. And when I wake up, all my armor and weapons are gone and I'm in a sackcloth, and I can't do magic anymore. I have to make my way through a weird dungeon of non-Euclidean geometry while avoiding horrific deathtraps and nightmare creatures created specifically for the quest. There of course has to be multiple endings, one of which has to end with my tragic and grisly demise, and another simply MUST be a freaky twist ending I don't see coming.

God, the more I think about it, the more I want it. Please, someone make this!

Heh' date=' no one has replied to the post I made that mentioned my Dream Mod idea, so I am assuming I have scared people with it.

[/quote']

I'm lazy and don't feel like going back to check, what was your idea?

It is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13562

Hopefully it isn't too disturbing of an idea. Though with over 800 views to that threat and not a single reply, by the time I posted this, I have to wonder.

The system claims it to be a hot topic thread cause of the views.

Too hot to comment?

Overly enjoyed the idea to say anything?

To vulgar and disgusted to say anything?

Heh, can't even tell if it is any of those or anywhere in between.

Just... Silence...

(pen drop)

It is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13562

Hopefully it isn't too disturbing of an idea. Though with over 800 views to that threat and not a single reply' date=' by the time I posted this, I have to wonder.

The system claims it to be a hot topic thread cause of the views.

Too hot to comment?

Overly enjoyed the idea to say anything?

To vulgar and disgusted to say anything?

Heh, can't even tell if it is any of those or anywhere in between.

Just... Silence...

(pen drop)

[/quote']

Too much wanted in a MOD. Some of those ideas will take a much better game than Skyrim to implement. Everyone can have lots of ideas but the number of people who can take an idea and turn it into a mod are few.

My objective is to get a mod going where you can pretty much sex your way through people populated "dungeons" without having to kill anyone and even that rather modest idea is taking a huge amount of work.

A mod that switches the body textures depending on the armor you are wearing so you could use both UNP and CBBE at the same time.

This.

Incidentally, are any modders paying attention to this thread? Is anyone taking these ideas to heart? It would be a shame if we're coming up with these great ideas and no one does anything with them.

A mod that switches the body textures depending on the armor you are wearing so you could use both UNP and CBBE at the same time.

This.

Incidentally' date=' are any modders paying attention to this thread? Is anyone taking these ideas to heart? It would be a shame if we're coming up with these great ideas and no one does anything with them.

[/quote']

There is no way of determining what body is being used. But you could do that your self it would take ~10 minutes (20 if you count launching the thing) in the CK.

But you would have to do it for each Armour.

Maybe a mod that let's you have elf, argonian, orc, khajiit, etc children instead of just a few options like nord. I mean it would be realisitc. A khajiit can't have an imperial child, it's not right.

Also maybe something like the Groovatron for FNV because no matter what I do, Pinup Poser and FNIS don't wanna work for me. :(