What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

I've been surprise at the lack of rifle mods for Skyrim since Dawnguard being released, the crossbow reload animation gives a perfect base for some kind of Dwemer rifle. Though there is a Dweme rifle on the Skyrim Steam Workship (Which is fantastic btw). I guess with having full auto weaponry, you'd need to buff most of mobs health wise.

I just want some more Space Marine (Warhammer Space Marines, not Star Craft) weaponry. definitely not lore friendly, but neither is a modern military mod :P

I've been surprise at the lack of rifle mods for Skyrim since Dawnguard being released' date=' the crossbow reload animation gives a perfect base for some kind of Dwemer rifle. Though there is a Dweme rifle on the Skyrim Steam Workship (Which is fantastic btw). I guess with having full auto weaponry, you'd need to buff most of mobs health wise.

I just want some more Space Marine (Warhammer Space Marines, not Star Craft) weaponry. definitely not lore friendly, but neither is a modern military mod :P

[/quote']

i've tested all riflemods and stayed with MUSKET and Rizings Crossbows, the dwemer rifle are only used by Jenassa at my skyrim :D . MUSKET doesn't work on followers.

[spoiler=Jenassa with TOOL]jenassa___target_by_convaincant-d5cee5w.jpg

My dream mod is... the one I am working on. ^^

Well' date=' not totally, I am just a programmer, not an animator neither a modeler, but it will be close enough thanks to the contributions from other mods.

[/quote']

Any Spoilers about, said, mod?

Well, on the surface this is an adult mod that adds dialogue in a way similar to "Animated Prostituion", with more options, and spontaneous NPC-NPC sex scenes in the world of skyrim. But beneath it, there is more than that. There are actually two parts in this mod:

The main one is a "framework" (a .esm), an open tool for other modders. On itself it does nothing if you install it. But modders can use it for their own mods to easily implement animations, more specifically sex animations and everything that come with it (paired animations, toys and furnitures, clothes management, etc). It also comes with a large stock of animations and a few items, and a proper documentation. A godsend for non-programmers, and a time-saver for the most experienced devs.

The second one is a mod (or many mods, I did not decide yet) that relies on the framework and adds the functionalities I described at the beginning.

But you can also use the framework to create a plugin mod that will extend the main mod. Here are some of the use cases:

* One mod could dynamically add stripping animations or animations where clothes are torn apart at the beginning of a scene, or orgasm animations at the end, or the irruption of an angry husband with a brawl scene. Or it could revamp the controls and turn every scene into one of those Japanese flash games where you need to lead your partner to the orgasm.

* Another one could set up per-character sexual preferences that would influence both the dialogues and the spontaneous sex scenes. You could make a character likely to refuse or accept your offers, turn one into a dominatrix, make one of the Whiterun's families incestuous, etc.

* Another one could add quests triggered when you have relations with some people. Or transmit sexual diseases or trigger pregnancy.

* Another one could increase the occurences of the NPC-NPC sex scenes, to transform Skyrim in a perpetual orgy, or to extend it to animals, etc.

* And many other things. :D

Making the mod itself in order to get a working prototype was reasonably easy. What is hard now is what I am working on: rebuilding it from scratch to turn it into a greatly extensible and easy-to-use framework that runs smoothly even with 50 plugins and 100 actors. And given papyrus' nature, this is not easy but I think I now have the proper architecture.

Dream mod?

For now

1. Spell mod with AK-47 model that can rapid firing 30round a second

2. Grenade launcher mod using crossbow :P

3. Real military armor :D

4. Tank' date=' but i know it impossible :huh:

[/quote']

Roll up to Winterhold in a tank "Where is your Talos now?"

About the grenade launcher thing, I think there's a mod on the steam workshop (I know I keep bringing it up, but there's a lot of good mods on there) which allows you to get explosive bolts for your crossbow, it may not be what you want, but it's pretty close.

Animations; Just moar.

I remember the comment of Michael Craig "Mike" Judge, (the animator of King of the Hill and B&B) in his Video "B&B taint of greatness"

where he talk about the importance of Animation Details.

Skyrim miss those little thing that would make it unique and more personal; People greeting each others, kid fall during a game tag, people playing with animals, someone stretching after an hard day.

Short and effective, Moar animation, gender based, age based, mood based.

JUST MOAR.

Dream mod?

For now

2. Grenade launcher mod using crossbow :P

3. Real military armor :D

4. Tank' date=' but i know it impossible :huh:

[/quote']

Roll up to Winterhold in a tank "Where is your Talos now?"

About the grenade launcher thing, I think there's a mod on the steam workshop (I know I keep bringing it up, but there's a lot of good mods on there) which allows you to get explosive bolts for your crossbow, it may not be what you want, but it's pretty close.

Join the dawnguard, help Soirine...

Walk off with quivers of fire, frost, and shock bolts, all of them explode.

30rps "not sure if serious" :dodgy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-47

grenades' date=' mines, cluster bombs and time "nades" -> np

here you go

Siege Bow Mod by Rizing and Alucard-f

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5843

[/quote']

I already have siege mod, but the one i want is this:

http://www.rap4.com/store/paintball/images/M79_40mm_Grenade_Launcher_F.jpg

Maybe using crossbow mod? with explosion bolt

I'd like to see the mod "Rough jail" which would make prison time about more than just waiting or sleeping.

Depending on which prison you are thrown into the degree of roughness would vary, in Windhelm for example the guards would just push you around a bit, but in Solitude they would have a dungeon where they rape and torture their prisoners. Drunk and bored guards could challenge you or other prisoners to a brawl, and if the prisoner lose then they get raped. Or they just push you straight into the torture dungeon. The player could select the level of nastiness and blood they would like to see: from brawls and rape to whipping, branding, forced tit-or-cock milking... This could be an add-on to the WIP Slave mod that I guess would have something similar.

I'd like to see the mod "Rough jail" which would make prison time about more than just waiting or sleeping.

Depending on which prison you are thrown into the degree of roughness would vary' date=' in Windhelm for example the guards would just push you around a bit, but in Solitude they would have a dungeon where they rape and torture their prisoners. Drunk and bored guards could challenge you or other prisoners to a brawl, and if the prisoner lose then they get raped. Or they just push you straight into the torture dungeon. The player could select the level of nastiness and blood they would like to see: from brawls and rape to whipping, branding, forced tit-or-cock milking... This could be an add-on to the WIP Slave mod that I guess would have something similar.

[/quote']

I like that. :cool::D

I'll be short. For non-adult mods I would love to see some serious spell creation mod, that would allow to mix spells from different schools, possibility to create spells with drawback, like extremely high frost damage, but your magicka regen is stunned for like 5 mins. Basically, system similar to Morrowind or Daggerfall, but with more depths.

For adult stuff this is definitely DRAGONS (our PC is Dragonborn, isn't it?). I hope new Dragonborn DLC will allow that as there are some hints in patch 1.8 that contains dragon mounting and dragon mounted combat animations. And I also would like to explore dark Castle Volkihar theme in some gruesome way...

I want something that adds a little romance between spouses. I have a mod that allows for hugging, but nothing for kissing, cuddling, etc. Still getting used to the boards here so I don't know if there is already something here like what I want *and if you have any suggestions please let me know!* As a non-naughty thing, I simply want something that adds dialogue back to a spouse after marriage. My Argonian marries Angrenor Once-Honored, and I want him to still say his lines about his time as a soldier along with his usual marriage dialogue and have him still keep his marriage interactions like the shop and cooking.

*quick edit*

A note! I always play female, so any mods I might get would have to look decent being used by a female player on a male partner. Most I've come across are under the assumption that you are playing a male and wanting to interact with females.

A mod that will practically break current computers: Real life in Skyrim. Everything you can in real life and everything you can't.

Or I'll just settle with fenoxo's Corruption of Champions for Skyrim. Man, that'll keep me playing Skyrim for years (Or until the same mod come out for TES VI).

I desperately whant adult looking anime character presets (head,eyes.nose,lips,body,breasts,erect nipples etc) so as to be able to creat chars like:

Similar to Elin race but adult looking...not Loli looking...

Using also that enb (

)

Being able to have part of Oblivion as your personal hold (so we're talking a huge area with dozens of outdoor cells, it's own world map, dungeons and towns, all surrounding this giant tower in the middle). You invade and conquer it, dedicate it to a specific deadric prince, who tasks you with populating the land, guarding the Oblivion gate, and teaching the people to make a living off of it (in addition to shifting it's appearance to better suit their domain). It's also a mecca for followers, and you get a bunch of new radiant quests to save or rescue followers who have entered Skyrim because of the area's dedication in addition to protecting areas of the hold itself from attacks from other daedric forces. After completing the entire questline the daedric prince gives you an Avatar of themselves as your spouse, without nullifying your current marriage or preventing you from marrying another NPC.

Azura has been my favorite Daedric Prince since I got into the Elder's Scrolls series, and building a kingdom in her name has always had an appeal. Besides how else would you go about trying to court such a being?