What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

More quests like MOonpath To elsweyr, a real damage mod, like where an arrow to the FUCKING HEAD kills instantly, instead of me pelting them in the face with like 4 arrows or bolts, more sex would be nice, and dont skimp on the dirty stuff, more character emotion. You guys have pretty much already covered all of what I'd like to see.

6)Dragonborn respect. Instead of' date=' "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?" How about, "Oh, Dragonborn, someone stole your sweetroll, we'll get right on it. Men, mount up! Our hero needs his fucking sweetroll!!" You get the idea. Also, I need better rewards for saving Skyrim, like maybe rebuilding Helgen and letting me be Jarl of both Falkreath and Helgen (screw the other two guys) or maybe the freaking High King of Skyrim (or maybe even just High General or something close to High King).

[/quote']

Golly, you're the best! I'm going to follow you and watch you and worship the ground you walk on! Let's go!

Yes, oh great and mighty Dragonborn? Is there something you need? Can I carry your weapon? Shine your boots? Backrub, perhaps?

My dream mod is SSG. Gotta love Doc for working on it :blush:

6 or 8 breasted upperbody mesh for khajiit women' date=' and atleast one armor and clothing piece adapted for it :blush:

[/quote']

I swear I've seen that as a mod before... Really. If I find it I'll post a link.

I would have imagined someone having made one alraedy. If not Skyrim, but surely for Oblivion.

I've always wanted a set of LoZ-style dungeons. Not just "Kill Draugr, move to next room, Don't step on obvious trap, Pull chain, use claw, word wall." But like, "Enter room, solve puzzle using macguffin found earlier in dungeon, find keys to other parts of dungeon, solve more puzzles, find really kick ass looking boss, get new macguffin that's useless unless you find the other macguffins in the other dungeons." It would be neat if the dungeons all were based around a theme like the Seven Deadly Sins or some shit.

I have several actually.

A wardrobe function to see how armors would look on your character. I care about aesthetics sometimes and it looks ugly when there's a grey overlay layer even if you test out armors while looking at your player.

A flying system' date=' WITH combat and where a key is binded where you can land/fly whenever you want.

My most wanted one: outfit recognition. What if you could kill a guard, wear his armor and blend in and they talk to you as if you're a guard. It'd be so cool if it was like hitman blood money where guards actually care about seeing corpses and not just walk by. I mean you look completely different so it makes no sense how you could change all your armor and people are still after you, especially how you paused the game which is like pausing time.

[/quote']

Hey Soul Slayer They're actually is mod that does your last one.

I believe it's Skyredone or ACE that has a perk called Masquerade. When you wear a full factions gear like a guard outfit they'll treat you like one of their own till you attack them.

Haven't tried it yet (have no need for it lol) But if it works it would be sweet.

Fully functional animated wings that allow flight. It should be possible with dawnguard, the vampire lord has em, granted I don't know anything about modding, but it seems to me like you kust have to add some other textures to the existing wings. I might be wrong. But it would be awsome. If we could get that I don't think it would take long for someone to start adding armor to the wings as well.

Also, horns, especially for the argonians, bigger ones that makes em look more dragon like. And yes I know there is a mod for horns and halos on the nexus, but it sucks worce then a ten cent whore.

I just want a realistic combat animation replacer.

Nothing too gimmicky, but better looking than Skyrim's clumsy as fuck weapon swingy.

Like shit straight out of a Talhoffer manual.

What? You thought i was going to ask for tentacle rape?

I guess that'd be cool too, though.

Anything you want' date=' it's in that mod.

Mine personally would be one that allows for 'growth' in-game depending on your eating habits. Sweet Rolls go straight to your model's thighs, Drinking too much ale goes to your gut, and mead would go straight to the breasts or penis like a TRUE NORD ~_^

It would only affect the dragonborn though, so I'm not sure what would be the best way for that. (Maybe a separate model in game labeled "Dovahkin" that can be edited on the fly?)

There'd probably have to be a "Weight" Meter too, depending on how heavy you are etc it can turn awesome hips to a chub-butt.

What's your Dream Mod? Is it already made? (In that case you lucky ass =P )

[/quote']

This just posted today.

Pork Up

Love being an argonian, but I miss the digitigrade legs from Morrowind, minus the awkward walking animations; something along the lines of how the Geth and Quarrians are done in Mass Effect. I've seen a WIP mod like this, and hope it comes to fruition.

And speaking of argonians, one of the reasons that makes me enjoy playing as them is their waterbreathing ability. However, there's not a lot underwater in Skyrim (understandable due to its geographical location) and the underwater visuals and fauna leave a lot to be desired. So, would love a few more underwater accessible dungeons/secrets, better underwater visuals, and some fricking sea monsters!

I'm also going to second Kyrien and say I'd love to see some multi-species kids; hell, I'd like to play as them! I downloaded a playable children mod for Fallout 3 and it made the game much more thrilling as it allowed me to roleplay as a young and vulnerable child in a harsh and dangerous setting. Would love to see something like that in Skyrim.

And I know there's already a dinosaur mod, but damnit I want more! I want to fight T Rexes and ride raptors along the plains and tundra!

Oh, and yeah all the sex mods too. Odds are with enough people working I'm them I'll get all the fetish stuff I want eventually. Except for raping raptors; would love to see those!

Would also love to see flowing, animated hair and cloth as well.

Edit: Weredinosaurs. That is all.

Breast Expansion, Manyuu Hikenchou style. Defeat an enemy (in possession of breasts) using a special attack and steal them (decrease their size and increase yours). A perk tree that increases the effect of the attack (amount stolen) and has perk branches to boost combat and social effectiveness based on their size.

One of the last perks would be granting an attack that transfers flesh to the enemy, forcing them out of their armor or clothing in the top slot due to it no longer fitting. Naturally the player would be at a slight disadvantage due to an improper fit but not as much as her target.

How about a spell that summons Ronnie James Dio to rock your enemys faces off! Make it so Dio dio cant die because dio is ESSENTIAL! have it summon him to a bunch of dio songs like have Rainbow In The Dark (

) and have like a rainbow apear across the sky and have it start raining... pouring... and boom dio flys down in a riding a bolt of lightning! then rocks out all crazy summoning lightning from the sky... and like the song have the song Holy Diver (
) and have like dio come in riding a tiger running around hacking up your foes... have The Last in line ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11Lcn5cXoI ) and like maybe have dio just fly down spitting fire like a dragon or some thing... that would be tits... make it so dio only goes away after the songs over so its like a 4-6 min summon

ok how bout a shout that summons Giant ozzy head either comming out the ground or summoned in a cloud of bats and if your around any vampires he bites their heads off!

GWAR Suit Armor!

[spoiler/]

GWAR RULES!

http://images.coveralia.com/audio/g/Gwar-War_Party-Frontal.jpg

http://www.metalinsider.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/gwar.jpg

I would like a few things.

1. I would like a mod that turns armor into several parts that fit in different spots kind of like how Morrowind was naturally. Probably in some adult manner though I would like them to come with no preset underwear or something of that sort and also part of that would be to add underwear on a separate thing than the armor so i can choose to go commando whenever I want.

2. I would like a mod where I can have children with my spouse and if lets say my character were to die I could become my child and continue off as him/her. Most likely at level one and he/she doesn't get what I was wearing or carrying at the time of death and instead gets whatever I left at home for him/her. No doubt my children would be dragonborn if I am dragonborn they'll just have to do the dungeons again the learn the shouts unless i took the time to train them in shouting while i was alive. Or maybe I could take them on adventures while the main character was alive and they learn from the walls on their own.

3. Pretty much the Skyrim Slavers Guild

4.Spears. I want them back after playing morrowind back then and loving spears as my primary weapon I was very disappointed to be without them in oblivion and skyrim in default. I want a kill animation where I impale someone lift them off the ground and either slam them down, throw them aside, or hoist them over my shoulder making them land behind me.

5. I had more but somewhere between writing the first and second i forgot what they were :huh:

1. Interactive breast physics. NPCs reacting to you playing with their breasts. NPC slaps player or calls guard if they dont like the player, or if NPC likes it, asking player to go back to her house or rent a room.

2. Every Female NPC has a has a completely different body shape, size, height and weight.

3. Overall more NPC interaction. If player keeps staring at an NPC, the NPC will walk over and ask why player is staring. Things like that.

my dream mod is a pretty messed up one:s... still i want it.

I want a mod that allows the player to grow in power and gain power not limited to just magic, strength no but having political power, the power of a dictator, a en slaver and a murderer as well a mod that truly LETS YOU choose who you are let you make your own decisions and not be limited to one perception morality choices like some other game that I will not mention:dodgy:. Basically i want a mod that allows you to be evil not what they see evil as but your own type of evil.:cool::sleepy:

P.S sanity is for the weak:P

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Sanity

A system of magic white & black based on potions that require semen, girlcum, milk and sexual energy from various creatures extracted from them forcably if necessary, pony slave soldiers that are forced to wear milking chasity belts & brassires to supply such product.

Curses that addict the actors to sex, or latex symbiots growing and transforming them into slave soldiers further everytime they orgasm to furfil their lust and the creatures hunger.

Just something I thought of on the spur of the moment, well that's it, back to coding :)

I'd like to have a mod that when you 'die' rather than having to load a save you are found and nursed back to health by adventurers. You wake up in some shack with no gear. Nothing at all. And disable quicksave. It would add a real sense of risk and fear to the game rather than *save* 'I'll just go try and kill that really scary looking thing and just load if I die.'

I've had a play around with making the player essential and making it myself but haven't had the time to get very far.

This! Or maybe' date=' depending on where you are, you'll wake up in an alley where a bum crudely patched you up. You'd still be missing some (or all) of your stuff. If you "die" to bandits, they sow you back up and throw you in a cell where you gotta fight out with your fists.

Choosing your gear loadout before heading off into the wild will actually matter. The possibilities are endless really.

[/quote']

Actually....

I'm working on a mod called "Sanguines Debauchery" where the player, rather than dies, gets stripped of their gear, their hands bound behind their backs and... Well that's it.

That's as far as I've gotten. I'm still trying to work out escape attempts. I've got a list of some 1500+ game items that the player can use to weaken their bindings. I'm still trying to script reactions to escape attempts.

I'd like to see a mod where my character could wet herself.

Yes, I'm the one who posted in support of the proposed pee mod.

Yes, I'm the one who requested the dirty underwear mod.

Other than that hang up I'm really a fun loving, beer drinking, football watching , kind of guy. :P

I'd like to see a mod where my character could wet herself.

Yes' date=' I'm the one who posted in support of the proposed pee mod.

Yes, I'm the one who requested the dirty underwear mod.

Other than that hang up I'm really a fun loving, beer drinking, football watching , kind of guy. :P

[/quote']

It is a realistic request. In the middle ages, the only way of bathing for people other than royalty was just any natural water they could find. And people STANK, I mean like STANKY PUSSY ERRYWHERE. It doesn't make sense that you can walk around for days and days without peeing or taking a poopie. :D