What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

I'm a giant perv, so be warned.

My dream mod would incorporate nude mods, sex animations and transformation mods that undoubtably don't exist to transform skyrim into something akin to the text games Nimin: Fetish Fantasy https://www.furaffinity.net/view/9830293/ and Corruption of champions http://fenoxo.com/play/

In both of these games you can have sex with nearly everything in the world and almost anything you do has a chance to transform you in some way, either to add sexual characteristics (give you a penis if you're a girl, give you boobs if you're a guy, or to increase the size of either) or to change your overall form (give you demon wings/horns/hooves, or wolf fur, facial features, etc). They even take it to the point where you can be impregnated and carry to term (neither force you to care for the children, CoC has the children run away as soon as being born, nimin delivers them to a day care). They're kind of like nethack where the intent is for it to be wank material rather than just kill you.

Well aside from what Penny Patton Added which for the most part hit the nail on the head on what I'd like to see, a Normal RPG system ergo Strength Intelligence and the like, for example low Int would make magic impossible disabling it, and having low Str would disable some weapons by not being able to lift them.  Aside from that having a tie in with a system like that, also adding a lust bar that when full would make your stats lower and lower until dealt with greatly affecting combat.  Finally what I think would be cool aside from the player being able to become pregnant having a belly addon ontop of existing body models that would trigger on when scripted that would grow and get bigger without having to swap models entirely, or in my case having to sacrifice 2x scaled ssh for a pregnant body mod, another cool would having items that would cause breast growth and since there's scaling on certain body models maybe enabling a standard model that when x reached would change to the next model up and so on and so forth. Almost forgot Lactation and lots of it.

Dragon Hatchling pet.
Unique mesh/texture design reflecting the hatchling status (not just rescaled dragon), customizable appearance. Fully voice acted. Learns shouts that you do. And unique AI attack system dif from full fledged dragons.

Well, you did say "dream" mod.

Probably a mod that adds a Brothel faction and questline that you can do quests for or work at, while the more you work there the more your character would get known as a "bitch" rather than dragonborn.

You would start out as a common cheap whore and work your way up to high class whore or even the owner of said brothel.

That and a cheating wife/husband AI, if you leave them alone for to long they get frustrated and travel around to sleep around with others behind your back, even end up getting a divorce and marrying someone else other than you.

..Damn my Netorare fetish at times.

That and a HD skin texture with some high quality tramp stamps.

Futa/Female World... I've tried several different ways to get a mod in Oblivion and Skyrim to where instead of Male toons you only had Futa... The idea was based on L. World.  I had a partial success with Oblivion just on file setup alone, problem was all the heads still looked male (Replaced all the male meshes and textures with futa).  Tried altering them to no avail.  I still think it's possible, however, Skyrim doesn't have a full on futa mod, my skill with blender and nif scope is none existent.  Going with file setup seems to me to be the easiest way to work it, though you would have to go in and do custom hairs for all the "Male" models.  I partial gave up on the idea cause all my attempts ended with really weird visuals and the fact that they still had male voices.

Another Idea I've been trying to work without much success is making a room full of mannequins that you can put different costumes on and change out as you wish instead of carrying all them or having them in a chest, (For CoS).  My test had two problems one I couldn't load up CoS and Mannequin due to too many ESM files.  Two, my attempt caused a CTD on startup so I couldn't even go in to see if it worked.  It's based on the short Mannequin mod that has you gain two collars that turn any NPC into a mannequin.  It might be load order but I'm unsure, I also have no idea if CoS will apply to the "Mannequin's" in your private dressing room.

armor full customization mods,  ultimate realistic meat jiggle thta compatible with body slider (  for butt, breast, legs, all chubby area )

cannon weapon mod, mecha mods ( character can ride these mobile armor )

I'm a giant perv, so be warned.

My dream mod would incorporate nude mods, sex animations and transformation mods that undoubtably don't exist to transform skyrim into something akin to the text games Nimin: Fetish Fantasy https://www.furaffinity.net/view/9830293/ and Corruption of champions http://fenoxo.com/play/

In both of these games you can have sex with nearly everything in the world and almost anything you do has a chance to transform you in some way, either to add sexual characteristics (give you a penis if you're a girl, give you boobs if you're a guy, or to increase the size of either) or to change your overall form (give you demon wings/horns/hooves, or wolf fur, facial features, etc). They even take it to the point where you can be impregnated and carry to term (neither force you to care for the children, CoC has the children run away as soon as being born, nimin delivers them to a day care). They're kind of like nethack where the intent is for it to be wank material rather than just kill you.

Woo a CoC mod would be awesome.

My dream mod would include multiple breasts. :P  Well that and bimbos, lots of bimbos.

This one would like to extend deepest gratitude for the creators of various bondage-related mods and Especially Crime&Punishment mod. It has provided a bit deeper shade of black into my Skyrim Experience.

Also custom books are highly appreciated. Maybe somebody ought to write down the chronicles of Nerevarine, Champion of Cyrodil, and Blades Agent---Four various stories, each depicting the Hero differently, but all agreeing on the main lines.

But above all I could kiss that person who creates a mod where my PC's allowed to shed tears and be comforted by her/his spouse, no matter who and what he/she is.

Forehead kisses would be very near to my heart too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new but my dream mod would be a mod that you were the follower of the DB not the DB. You would have an NPC that you annoit the abilities of the DB and he instead of you absorbs dragons souls and can read the dragons scripts. There is a mod that disables you as the DB but you cannot progress through the MQ line with it activated. Would be nice if you could command a follower to, once they have learned it to use shouts to trigger certain things in the MQ so you can progres as the DB sidekick.

To me it's more epic to be a dude that got good at killing dragons than to be a dude that was born to do so.

What Remolus is saying above is a great idea!

We rarely have Protagonists who are not the chosen one of the story. It would be both one of those unique stories where you stand by the Dragonborns side. You can still learn shouts, but without absorbing dragonsouls, you can unlock them through certain quests or training with the Greybeards.

Just to make it clear, the dragonborn is a being born with the soul of a dragon, I'm guessing dragons can absorb the souls of other dragons as well, or it's a side effect of the so called hybrid.

It was the Blades and those who fought dragons that came up with the whole idea of the Dragon Slayer! Since absorbing the dragons soul kills it permanently.

Hey, the Dragonborn could even become evil! Joining with the blades, and the Protagonist could chose to join the Dragonborn with the Blades, join the Greybeards and protect Paarthurnax and what good-aligned dragons are left or say "Screw you guys" and decide something else :D

As for myself, while not a mod of my dreams, but a mod I'd like to see is a proper Samurai mod. One similar to the Oblivion Samurai mod by Marcos Armengol: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/5414

Especially the hats, the ones that look like bamboo or rice hats, I thik they're called Kasa and Jingasa. It would be nice to see a hakam/sarashi clothing mod too :P

What Remolus is saying above is a great idea!

We rarely have Protagonists who are not the chosen one of the story. It would be both one of those unique stories where you stand by the Dragonborns side. You can still learn shouts, but without absorbing dragonsouls, you can unlock them through certain quests or training with the Greybeards.

Just to make it clear, the dragonborn is a being born with the soul of a dragon, I'm guessing dragons can absorb the souls of other dragons as well, or it's a side effect of the so called hybrid.

It was the Blades and those who fought dragons that came up with the whole idea of the Dragon Slayer! Since absorbing the dragons soul kills it permanently.

Hey, the Dragonborn could even become evil! Joining with the blades, and the Protagonist could chose to join the Dragonborn with the Blades, join the Greybeards and protect Paarthurnax and what good-aligned dragons are left or say "Screw you guys" and decide something else :D

As for myself, while not a mod of my dreams, but a mod I'd like to see is a proper Samurai mod. One similar to the Oblivion Samurai mod by Marcos Armengol: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/5414

Especially the hats, the ones that look like bamboo or rice hats, I thik they're called Kasa and Jingasa. It would be nice to see a hakam/sarashi clothing mod too :P

Like I said , I dont want the PC to learn or even read the different types of shouts . I would envision  a sort of prompt in the upper right hand corner saying "Your follower learned the word so  and so" , for the shout  that you both stumbled upon. Or for example you both slay a dragon then it would say "Your follower absorbed a dragon soul". Through a series of menu pop up options you would then decide which would be more useful for your purpose.

I fear in a quest line like the sort you mentioned, your DB follower would then become powerful enough to rule Tamriel, then should you choose to accept it , you would have to slay him/her in the end.

Combined with some of the perk enhancement mods that even make  unarmed possible finally,this could be very interesting.

More Races (PC and NPC):

PC: More unique races not just a Generic Elf or Human but actual races like the Shark race going on and the (No longer watched or maybe even no long known) Cellan race. 

NPC: Such as Nagas, Griffons, Hydras, Minotaur, Centaurs, and so on with unique ways to fight said creatures.

Also unique interactions with the NPCs such as a pet Griffon or Hydra, or maybe a Naga that can be a follower.

• 4 weeks later...

my dream mod: (my english is bad, sorry)

Sex-Reward. Only for those NPC who pay in Septims. If PC performs a Quest the NPC will have to pai with sex. M-M M-F F-F options could be configured with MCM. I hate going from one end of the map to the other just for 100 coins. The hero need SEX and coins to LOL

System of romance and courtship:

love to see the PC and the NPC chosen on a date at an inn, dinner or a drink, then rent a room or go to the house of one of them to spend the night making love, with hugs and kisses foreplay then sex
With the Ashal new framework why not an orgy with our trusted follower
would please me to have 2 or 3 level relationships, sex friends, boyfriends and then to marry

Improved systems of marriage:
the PC comes home and the spouse is going to meet him at the door. with kisses and hugs, and asks How was your journey and adventures, my love?
PC: I killed many dragons and monsters
Spouse: Incredible, you are the best!!

dialogues between husband and wife, just a couple of questions and their corresponding answer.
Example 1:
PC: How are the kids?
Spouse: splendid, unruly and troublemakers as usual
PC: like father like son LOL
Example 2: conditioned according to our behavior towards the spouse
PC: take a walk through the village? (Activates a system similar to UFO but more basic. Where the spouse maybe walk holding hands or hugging)
Spouse responce: yes or no depending if our last visit we meet the expectations of our partner.
Example 3: conditioned according to our behavior towards the spouse
PC: make love?

Spouse Option 1: I would love to, my love
Spouse Option 2: today not love, I'm in those days LOL
Spouse Option 3: why you want to do with me????, surely you fucked your follower, you asshole (jealousy, if the folower is the same sex as our spouse and the PC left the home for 3 weeks for example)

tasks to perform while at home to keep the spouse happy:
-Kisses
-Hugs
-Chat
-Walk
-Make love
-Cooking (I'd love an animation where they sit and share a meal)
minimum make 3 actions from the list to avoid being cheated by your spouse, conditioned only by a variable of time, if we are away from home for more than three weeks of game time, our wife look quench their sexual appetite with another person, if PC discover spouse in the act, then the PC can perform any of these options:
-Killing the wife or her lover, or both, with due CONSEQUENCES of it "prison".
-divorce the wife, leaving the house to her only if you have children

-Join the party YEAHHH

the incest mod proposed by queenbee and worked by kain added to this, and a pregnancy mod

and we have TESV SIMS, but i love to play that LOL