• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 8:40 PM, circuit said:

Odd bug: this mod renames the Riften Jail to its French translation: "Prison de Faillaise"

Also, the .json file contains timers for the "Machine Table" animation that prevents the entire animation from playing.  I'd recommend removing the timers entirely.

I noticed the same things with some chests in Sorlis home renamed to "Coffre", author must be french and have some dirty edits.

Spoiler

Note à l'auteur : Si tu release un mod en anglais, utilise la version anglaise de Skyrim au moins, comme ça tu n'aura pas de souci de ce genre ;)

• 3 weeks later...

For those who have these problems:

1. Julia is not following you when first enter the ruin

2. Elevator does not take you anywhere

You don't need to worry about the first problem. After the elevator, she seems to be working fine again for me. As for the second problem, type setini "bBorderRegionsEnabled:General" 0 in console command. It should work after that

• 5 weeks later...

i have the latest version and the machine animations are not playing for me everything else is working as normal please help i want to get the full experience :V

edit : reinstalled everything meaning from game to the 100+ mods that i have and now it is working... weird wonder what happened

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 7:39 PM, CrouchingStand said:

I keeping getting random fade to blacks after completing this, as it tries to call some animation with Julia. Doesn't otherwise do anything, but the animation it is trying to do fails and I I can just carry on what I'm doing. 

Just completed it myself and am getting random fade to blacks as well. Have you found a solution for the issue since posting by any chance?

Don't know if you'll respond, since it seems this is old, but I figure I'll ask anyway. I'm using Vortex off of the Nexus. I've changed the .ini file that I can find. Do you know if Vortex is creating another .ini file like mod organizer did? If so I can't find it.

I was really looking forward to this mod, but can't figure it out.

Thanks for responding if you see this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 4:18 AM, Nemesisnc said:

i have the latest version and the machine animations are not playing for me everything else is working as normal please help i want to get the full experience :V

edit : reinstalled everything meaning from game to the 100+ mods that i have and now it is working... weird wonder what happened

Yeah, KoMachine isn't working for me too after update from 1.04 - there is simply no activation and no "Ride" activation entry. Table machine activatesand works as it should. And Julia is unaffected, as both machines works for her just fine.

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2020 at 8:01 AM, A1zure said:

For those who have these problems:

1. Julia is not following you when first enter the ruin

2. Elevator does not take you anywhere

You don't need to worry about the first problem. After the elevator, she seems to be working fine again for me. As for the second problem, type setini "bBorderRegionsEnabled:General" 0 in console command. It should work after that

Helped me get past the Broken Elevator. Really helpful :D

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, llokii70 said:

In the description it says "The mod is back, thanks to komotor who allowed me to upload the required animations : )" but what animations are those? I didn't see them posted and I'm assuming they are not the leito animations.

They are inside the mod, since the mod needs them to run, I didn't want to waste people's time having a separate download.

• 5 months later...

May I suggest putting a link to the SE version in the first post?

... because the page says SE Compatible, so I (foolishly) downloaded the version here and had the usual t-pose issues until I eventually figured out I should look for the converted version.