This would also fit the theme. Stainless Steel Corset. But maybe without the Chastity Part and Chains instead of Bands that get connected to the Collar and maybe connected to a Chastitiy Bra if equipped. That forms into a Chastity Corset if worn with Chastity Belt. And maybe with a little Hole at the Bellybutton so the Piercing can be seen. :D

7e13975b4cf417a2db896f7bedebd042.jpgde5f69e11b7eb8cfa89fa6e15320c488.jpg

Just try to imagine the complete Outfit, Rubber Catsuit with Holes at Butt+Vagina+Bellybutton+Chastity Set (Bra, Belt, Corset, Collar, Leg & Arm Cuffs and all the Chains) + the Steel Ballet Boots or Plateu Shoes or Heels + Steel Head Harness with the Steel Blindfold+A Rubbermask underneath it+Steel Armbinder. Absoulutely awesome and kinky. That's what i would call High Security. :D

Oh I can imagine and it would be awesome to have a full set of steel devices. However that's all up to Supertin.

I think we need to be careful with posting too many ideas here, we don't want to scare off Supertin. DD modellers have a habit of disappearing...

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Oh I can imagine and it would be awesome to have a full set of steel devices. However that's all up to Supertin.

I think we need to be careful with posting too many ideas here, we don't want to scare off Supertin. DD modellers have a habit of disappearing...

Yeah. I can see the temptation (and have probably asked for more things than I should have myself), but the last thing we want is for them to decide we're unpleasable and bailing (or even just shutting down this thread). It's nice to get a preview of what's coming down the pipeline.

@Supertin Very interested in seeing the new cloth gags. Are you looking at just standard OTM gags or will cleave gags (with or without stuffing) be included too? 

22 minutes ago, Addasus said:

Yeah. I can see the temptation (and have probably asked for more things than I should have myself), but the last thing we want is for them to decide we're unpleasable and bailing (or even just shutting down this thread). It's nice to get a preview of what's coming down the pipeline.

@Supertin Very interested in seeing the new cloth gags. Are you looking at just standard OTM gags or will cleave gags (with or without stuffing) be included too? 

@Cloth gags - both. I want to make otm and cleave variants. For cleave gags there will probably be stuffing, for otm probably not as you wouldn't see it anyway. But maybe I'll make a otm variant that has a 'bulge' to represent the stuffing.

Only challenge with cloth gags is creating appealing looking folds in the mesh, so it actually looks like cloth. Which is why I've held off on creating them until now.

I don't mind people posting suggestions for what they like to see created, although I can't guarantee I will create the things people ask for.

Creating most devices takes a significant amount of time and effort, but unfortunately I can only work on so much each day. I already have a long list of things to work on, so any suggestions that deviate too far from it will have to wait for some time.

On 6/19/2018 at 5:31 PM, Supertin said:

@Cloth gags - both. I want to make otm and cleave variants. For cleave gags there will probably be stuffing, for otm probably not as you wouldn't see it anyway. But maybe I'll make a otm variant that has a 'bulge' to represent the stuffing.

Only challenge with cloth gags is creating appealing looking folds in the mesh, so it actually looks like cloth. Which is why I've held off on creating them until now.

I don't mind people posting suggestions for what they like to see created, although I can't guarantee I will create the things people ask for.

Creating most devices takes a significant amount of time and effort, but unfortunately I can only work on so much each day. I already have a long list of things to work on, so any suggestions that deviate too far from it will have to wait for some time.

I'm so excited since Skyrim can always use more gags. One thing I'm curious about is if there are any plans to include an OTN variant as well?

On 6/19/2018 at 11:31 PM, Supertin said:

How do you feel about "restoring" older, abandoned stuff? You may have seen me suggest porting the items from this to DD over in the development thread. The author is long gone, and there have been (equally abandoned) attempts to re-use parts of the mod in the past, so I doubt there's any problems with permissions.

I don't know what exactly goes into making items, but who knows - maybe bringing an existing item up to date would be significantly less work than making it from scratch? :)

4 hours ago, RegisteredUser said:

How do you feel about "restoring" older, abandoned stuff? You may have seen me suggest porting the items from this to DD over in the development thread. The author is long gone, and there have been (equally abandoned) attempts to re-use parts of the mod in the past, so I doubt there's any problems with permissions.

I don't know what exactly goes into making items, but who knows - maybe bringing an existing item up to date would be significantly less work than making it from scratch? :)

While there sure is old/abandoned stuff that might be worthwhile to bring up to date and integrate into the framework, most of it is of questionable quality. Supertin seems to be a fan of good quality - something I applaud - and if he would integrate that stuff he would redo it anyway, because the quality would be too bad otherwise. 

It is one thing to create a mod that adds some devious devices to the game, but it is another thing to add devices to DDi/DDx themself. Keeping the quality of the "core" mods high is in the best interest of the whole framework. 

4 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Superin will you release the Catsuits you created in the Devolopment Beta Thread, and if so when?

Im just so annoyed by the regular Catsuits we have so far, all the clipping. I would probably replace them all with the new ones.

Agreed, the new catsuits is the feature I'm most excited for so far.

I hope we will see it in the DD dev builds soon!

The upcoming suits look amazing. I have a question on suit variations: I saw that you had the traditional fitted full suits and suits with breast cutouts, are there any variants that have breast cups so the full "painted-on" look can be achieved? If there isn't, it to late into development to request for one to be added in?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2018 at 9:30 PM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:
On 5/15/2018 at 9:09 PM, Supertin said:

Intermission time.

Made my own rope textures, so I don't have to keep using one from Zap going forward. Should look much better too.

Especially when you get to zoom in a lot (although admittedly you don't get to do that most of the time during normal gameplay)

Reveal hidden contents

RopeTexture.thumb.jpg.6194c4440601a54314c2f6757529b133.jpgRopeTextureDetail.thumb.jpg.27caec7396b9bd2d7878f721391f8fd4.jpg

But the real benefit now that I have full control over the rope texture is: New rope colors, uhh yeah! :open_mouth:

Reveal hidden contents

RopeTextureBlack.thumb.jpg.56bbe8b31e1de566ba8b3a81fc8d2c66.jpgRopeTextureWhite.thumb.jpg.e9f095f96454835e8ea351617013adda.jpgRopeTextureRed.thumb.jpg.cb5bcd50fb536474071ceee765b90e48.jpg

These look great, I'm really impressed.

By the way, do you know when the rope armbinder gets full Bodyslide support?

I use CBBE Slim and the armbinders don't fit correctly.

The normal monogloves aren't that obvious, but the rope armbinder is obviously too wide.

Again, great work.

I love rope restraints so much. That is probably why the poorly fitting CBBE Slim rope armbinder bothers me so much.

On this note... Or maybe I'm just a noob. But can I ask what preset they're based on? Vanilla?

Edit: Nevermind. I'm just a nood. I was able to fix it by changing to CBBE Curvy, and just adjusting it with CBBE Morph options in Racemenu. It looks better than ever now! :D

I use Imitation BAB. Not sure where that comes from in BodySlide. But I like the look of it.

And this is what the rope arm binder looks like to me.

Spoiler

nzLtLf7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 8:19 PM, Supertin said:

Finished the work on the suits, save for a few little details.

Was quite a bit more work than I aniticipated. But looking at it now, it kind of makes sense. It was basically the work of creating multiple outfits all at once.

So there's 8 different variants of the suit. Topless, bottomless, top & bottomless & completely closed. Each of those variants also have a version with long or short sleeves. On top of that all of these are also available in three colors (black,red,white) and of course they had to support both cbbe and uunp.

Here's a couple of pictures to show what some of them look like in-game.

Reveal hidden contents

SlutSuit1.thumb.jpg.5e7e68628abb4724e06d105384286652.jpgSlutSuit2.thumb.jpg.57e2af4a4a135a555d679494b29a9dc5.jpgSlutSuit3.thumb.jpg.dafe055c00da9b45fc17b3770bc60ba5.jpgSlutSuit4.thumb.jpg.76e1562d2b27ab5073b013ea3de69578.jpgSlutSuit5.thumb.jpg.cff7f6e9126760877a4968ef8067b846.jpgSlutSuit6.thumb.jpg.816811c56fd9f65624dec79b00d487f3.jpgSlutSuit7.thumb.jpg.d8c722c54f14ef1369e6011b2d0b38e8.jpgSlutSuit8.thumb.jpg.123d9d84660ae84613b8d8bd27e17bd2.jpgSlutSuit9.thumb.jpg.4582377447563ea42a465fe21de2a5fd.jpgSlutSuit10.thumb.jpg.39eb4fced5de657600070712830857f2.jpgSlutSuit11.thumb.jpg.a33793ce8bf1bd5c5aae026c2b8ec24c.jpgSlutSuit12.thumb.jpg.9a308314bb80732559a7f89f9f809a34.jpgSlutSuit13.thumb.jpg.c9f40db7cd34c9a8ce74446b9e1b6c79.jpg

Just curious, are these items in the new DDX or DDi 4.2 updates?

9 hours ago, johan860915 said:

Just curious, are these items in the new DDX or DDi 4.2 updates?

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I didn't look for them ingame, but they weren't in the patchnotes. So I assume that they're not.

I've not seen mentions of them in the github versions either, so I assume they didn't make it in yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently planning to work on some more designs for different rope bindings. If there's a design you would like to see in the game, nows the time to suggest them.

Will prefer suggestions with reference images (please post images within spoilers, thanks) and designs that aren't too complex. For now I probably won't take up suggestions that require the arms (or legs) to be placed in positions that aren't covered by currently existing AAs in DD, but I don't if you have a suggestion involving somethign like this. I will tackle those eventually.

I've already been working on some new rope bindings, amongst quite a few other things that I haven't shown yet actually. So there's might be a chance I've already done what some people might suggest.

I haven't forgotten about the catsuit and retextures I've been working on either. SoonTM.

Glad to see an update. You're still alive :classic_biggrin:

Maybe a petsuit that uses a single rope band thing on each limb?
Like the legs in the pic below

Spoiler

2019-01-30_19-52-30.png.9e17cdf5c69a7eada3ea079fddc55d0c.png

Then again, I don't think this is possible, as it'll probably give a LOT of clipping in the legs.

Other idea, maybe a rope harness?

Spoiler

a087130bc51dbd4addbf5d184ad17428.png.cdd3ddc2f233c09f34439e4212178bfe.png

sample-64f53ed5c229bc725d2c21677ec717ee.jpg.ebc5f38e3750b73a50f301cbd9b3fa82.jpg

3 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

Glad to see an update. You're still alive :classic_biggrin:

Maybe a petsuit that uses a single rope band thing on each limb?
Like the legs in the pic below

Reveal hidden contents

Then again, I don't think this is possible, as it'll probably give a LOT of clipping in the legs.

Other idea, maybe a rope harness?

Reveal hidden contents

Already made a Hishi Karada too, which is a pretty similar to the pictures of the harnesses you have. Might do a version of it with "chaoticly" placed ropes on top like in the last picture on the left.

Not planning on working on pet suit related stuff for now. The clipping would be an issue, although there might a be a few ways around it. Still pretty messy though, as you would have to remodel the arms / legs of the body while keeping atleast the torso intact for bodyslide functionality and then hide the transitional parts with the straps etc.

So overall a lot of work for relatively little gain.