18 minutes ago, Supertin said:

I've set it up so the text on the collar can be easily changed on the texture, but for now I exported all variants of the texture with "Maid" on it. Not sure sure if I should put other text on like the red and white variants, technically their still just maid outfits too. Although "Slave" might still fit too I suppose.

Technically one works for free and one works for compensation. Slavetats already has a mix of whore and sluts so why not. In the end it's your call. I'll support any decision you make.

29 minutes ago, Supertin said:

The tray 'will' be equipped with items. Running around with an empty tray would make the entire thing kinda pointless. :P

It probably won't be displaying items from your inventory on it though, don't know if it would even work from a technical point of view.

Otherwise I have a few options of either including the displayed items with the serving tray device itself or adding them as anim objects.

Frostfall has a feature like this with its backpack or I guess it is now separated into Campout now. Anyway the technicality exists but I think that is just too much scripting for a simple tray. I think it would look good with crops, whips, plugs, a branding iron, and possibly a small portal to a Daedric realm with a tentacle poking out. The possibilities are endless.

On February 28, 2019 at 10:56 PM, Supertin said:

I might. I've wanted to do a version of both armbinder and elbowbinder that don't cover the hands & fingers for a while now. So it's not a bad idea to make a version that also cuts down on the shoulder straps etc.

Been hard at work on new metal cuffs and the any and all maid devices lately. Most of the maid stuff is finished already, been work on on and off for the last month+ mostly going back and forth with trying to keep the hdt of the skirt intact and redoing the leather and ebonite textures a couple times over. The original maid outfit this one is based on is from backsteppo [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80267/] and one of the highlights of it is the textures, so I wanted do those justice and keep it a highlight for the ebonite / leather versions. Although there were also a few pretty lackluster parts I had to go through and fix from the original mod. Skin weight and shape of the tights was pretty bad causing clipping around the back of the knees, which I wanted to fix. In the end though I think it turned out pretty nice, I even made a "topless" version and versions that are visibly locked on with cuffs/locks/belt. 

Currently working on finishing up the last few more unique maid "accessories".

Here's a little sneak peek of the maid collar that I'm currently texturing with a curious attachment. Plus points, if you can guess whats attached to it. :P

Hide contents

maidcollar_tease.PNG

I'm going with serving tray.

Edit: Not first, but yay! I requested an item like this before, so I'm really happy to see it here.

As for the text on the collar, I always appreciate variety. "Slave" and "Maid" are good, and there's always the more vulgar "titles," but if you are going to include more, I'd like to request "Pet" and "Toy." I like how demeaning those can sound.

And as for items on the tray, if pulling from the inventory doesn't work, what about Master/Slave or Serving/Training versions? One with items for the owner, a bottle of wine and a cup for instance, and one with items for the wearer, like whips/crops and other toys?

I can't wait to see what else you've got cooking. Hope it includes a feather duster attachment to gags and arm binders.

Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, MaikCG said:

As an idea

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

I would love to see some mummification. It could function like the straitjacket + legbinding combo's. I think the animations from those can also be used for it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Supertin Great work, I always get such enjoyment from your creations.

I'd like to make a suggestion, hopefully you'll go somewhere with it.

I love the elbowbinders that came out a while back, such a massive improvement over the standard armbinders (if it ain't tight, it ain't right!). So here it is: the Inescapable Elbowbinder. Now, I know there is an armbinder in DCL that already bears that name, but in name only and not appearance. How would you feel about making a custom elbowbinder model that rather than laces, has a heavy zipper and lock at the top (much like the rear of the hobbledresses). Also, they are described in game as having several metal bands, so how about that as well? Have a metal band outside of the material at the elbows and wrists, with locks of course.

And if that's not tight enough, perhaps a reverse prayer armbinder as well?

Thoughts?

• 7 months later...

My apologies if I missed it, but did you ever release the Rope bondage outfit? I have searched through Devious Devices 3.0, expansion, integration but can't seem to find the Roped outfit. I saw someone use it in their screenshots and I am dying to do some things with it as well...hehe. Thanks for your time!

21 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

Devious Devices: Expansion 4.3 has a large set of rope restraints. At least I see them in SE version. LE changelogs also states they are there.

1 hour ago, BreadDain said:

Devious Devices: Expansion 4.3 has a large set of rope restraints. At least I see them in SE version. LE changelogs also states they are there.

Thanks Bread! I'll look through the SSE version then. Much appreciated ?

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but would you give me permission to reuse some of the rope devices? I'm working on a version of Princessity's Arachnophobia where the victim gets entangled into cobweb devices, which are basically just rope devices with a cobweb texture. I need to attach an alpha property to it to not look ugly, so I have to edit the meshes and can't just set a new texture in the CK.

Example image:

Spoiler

example.png.ebfa6b9ad08bf0cde085154e4bf21aa5.png

50 minutes ago, Skitskurr said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but would you give me permission to reuse some of the rope devices? I'm working on a version of Princessity's Arachnophobia where the victim gets entangled into cobweb devices, which are basically just rope devices with a cobweb texture. I need to attach an alpha property to it to not look ugly, so I have to edit the meshes and can't just set a new texture in the CK.

Example image:

Hide contents

example.png.ebfa6b9ad08bf0cde085154e4bf21aa5.png

It looks interesting. Why is it so shining ??

39 minutes ago, poblivion said:

It looks interesting. Why is it so shining ??

Not sure if that's because of the light (tried to get a well lit spot for the screenshot) or because of the settings in the alpha property. But it was hard enough to find a setting where it was not almost completely invisible.

1 hour ago, Skitskurr said:

Not sure if that's because of the light (tried to get a well lit spot for the screenshot) or because of the settings in the alpha property. But it was hard enough to find a setting where it was not almost completely invisible.

I thought that was your intention.

I think it's depends on BSLightingShaderProperty and setings Emissive Color or Specular Color. The transparency itself is then determined by the texture density too.

17 hours ago, poblivion said:

I thought that was your intention.

I think it's depends on BSLightingShaderProperty and setings Emissive Color or Specular Color. The transparency itself is then determined by the texture density too.

I tried to play around with those settings but could only make it even more shiny with that. I guess it's because with the transparency every layer of rope reflects light on its own, stacking up to the shininess.

But I looked again at the cocoon of the zaz animation pack and what textures they use. By changing it from the vanilla cobweb texture to the zaz cobweb texture I no longer need the alpha property for it to look okay-ish. It doesn't look that much like cobweb, but it's close enough for a first version. So I can upload a non-transparent version of the mod without his permission.

You sir (or madam) just made life a lot easier.

Heres an old vs new example:

Spoiler

example2.png.80a64534dc76a80232742609680323c2.png