@SupertinHey. You shown new, your own textures for rope binders plus new colors. I thought that would be in DD 4.1 because you posted those before release. But I didn't find any new colors for new rope binders. Something came wrong or this would be for the next release?

1 hour ago, Dust+ said:

@SupertinHey. You shown new, your own textures for rope binders plus new colors. I thought that would be in DD 4.1 because you posted those before release. But I didn't find any new colors for new rope binders. Something came wrong or this would be for the next release?

Supertin answered this question here - 

Basically 4.1 was feature frozen, so all the stuff that isn't in there yet will be added later.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:31 AM, Dust+ said:

So sad

I know, right!

I guess sometimes this procedure may seem to be odd to non-developers, but feature freezing is an important development phase that allows software to be tested in its final state, so bugs can be found and fixed. If we'd continue adding new stuff while we're going through the final phase of testing, we may end up breaking the same features we already tested, potentially without anybody noticing. Which might result in releasing buggy software. And we don't want THAT, right! ;)

But hey, the stuff will absolutely be in DD 4.2! :)

How about some Reverse Prayer Devices? 

8cebe6c53adf6083d9a8ba97d7b1551c.jpg2aaee6929854a2b0ccc8ca168dc6aceb.jpg

And maybe a new type of a Full Chastity Set with chains connecting each other. Similar to the Heretical Chain Harness. But looks cleaner and kinda sexier.

stainless-steel-chastity-belt-sex-producStainless-Steel-male-chastity-device-10p

Combined with either of these. For the full stainless steel look. All a bit extreme but hey ingame it would be sweet.

3c146c31beadfe2fccb01957eea19965--crazy-f272ae1ed4382c7d61566149e2e3ec2b.jpgsteelheels.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

How about some Reverse Prayer Devices? 

And maybe a new type of a Full Chastity Set with chains connecting each other. Similar to the Heretical Chain Harness. But looks cleaner and kinda sexier.

Combined with either of these. For the full stainless steel look. All a bit extreme but hey ingame it would be sweet.

You're in luck.

Reverse prayer and that kind of of chastity gear is already planned for the next update (if all goes well).

32 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Any hope for heavy-duty muzzle(?)-style gags?

Or even a similar version of Dasha's Penis Gag for the Framework? Since there aren't any posted permissions it wouldn't be right for the Framework to use Dasha's work.

Eventually. It's not specifically on my list of planned things for the next update, but there's a bunch of different gags I'd like to make. Although there's a few I will definitely work on before that. Cloth gags for example, in contrast to the leather / ebonite and even dasha's awesome gag there's is a total of zero good looking cloth gags atm.

12 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Any hope for heavy-duty muzzle(?)-style gags?

Or even a similar version of Dasha's Penis Gag for the Framework? Since there aren't any posted permissions it wouldn't be right for the Framework to use Dasha's work.

The Heavy Gag and Heavy Collar of Submission look really close to that. Not sure about the names but they are definitely in DD already, without any extra mods. Just use the Additem Mod and scrolls through it.

16 hours ago, Supertin said:

Eventually. It's not specifically on my list of planned things for the next update, but there's a bunch of different gags I'd like to make. Although there's a few I will definitely work on before that. Cloth gags for example, in contrast to the leather / ebonite and even dasha's awesome gag there's is a total of zero good looking cloth gags atm.

Sounds good, the devices you've made so far have been awesome so looking forward to seeing more.

4 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

The Heavy Gag and Heavy Collar of Submission look really close to that. Not sure about the names but they are definitely in DD already, without any extra mods. Just use the Additem Mod and scrolls through it.

Kimy only added Dasha's stuff to Cursed Loot, not the Framework. I remember when she added them that if anyone had a problem with adding Dasha's devices to CL due to lack of permissions she'd remove them. It's most likely why Kimy hasn't added them to the Framework yet, using Dasha's stuff is iffy since she never posted anything regarding permissions.

2 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Kimy only added Dasha's stuff to Cursed Loot, not the Framework. I remember when she added them that if anyone had a problem with adding Dasha's devices to CL due to lack of permissions she'd remove them. It's most likely why Kimy hasn't added them to the Framework yet, using Dasha's stuff is iffy since she never posted anything about permissions.

Yea, probably the same reason none of the plugs from Dasha's mod got added either - unclear permissions and unfortunately Dasha disappeared a long time ago so nobody can ask.

Oh i always thought it was in the DD list my bad. :D

But isn't stuff that isn't updated for a long time let's say 3-4 years not free for all to use? I mean why waste content and let it be unused. It's not like there is a real copyright on mods afaik.

Ppl like Dasha should at least leave a message behind that states, what happens to her/his stuff if not further supported IMO.

Edit: This Head Harness would also fit the Chastity and Steel Theme. Combined with a Steel Blindfold and Steeltube. Very Extreme and awesome. :D

05.jpg11t.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

But isn't stuff that isn't updated for a long time let's say 3-4 years not free for all to use? I mean why waste content and let it be unused. It's not like there is a real copyright on mods afaik.

I kinda doubt there is really a specific limit on an author asking for their work to be removed from a mod that is using it without getting permission first, even if they weren't around to give that permission.  While I doubt Dasha would do that since some of their work has been used by Cursed Loot for so long and their mod doesn't specifically say it can't be repackaged, I doubt the DD team wants to take the risk for a few extra items. 

Not if in the worst case scenario the items need to be pulled from the framework after other mods have already started using them, breaking backward compatibility.

55 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Copyright is the exact same for mods as it is for anything else you create. You own what you create, granted you have created it yourself and not based it on someone elses prior work.

You even own the .esp/.esms you make although there are some caveats of what bethesda can do and what you can't do with those files in their ToS.

23 hours ago, Dust+ said:

Ideas for features DD 4.2 are open in this thread? xD

In that case I would like to suggest a folded armbinder which works like a reverse straitjacket, so all animations can be used by "hiding" the arms. I believe ZAZ already had animations for this design. Examples:

https://simg3.gelbooru.com//images/1a/c2/1ac20e4c34fc5b5719d6c1ae77e3e777.jpeg

https://simg3.gelbooru.com//images/c1/38/c13861049843405a8c1b21a17c670a1f.jpeg

1 hour ago, Renfrya said:

In that case I would like to suggest a folded armbinder which works like a reverse straitjacket, so all animations can be used by "hiding" the arms. I believe ZAZ already had animations for this design. Examples:

The second one I'm really like to.

1 hour ago, Renfrya said:

Yes please. These are really hot.

4 hours ago, Renfrya said:

2 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Yes please. These are really hot.

2 hours ago, Dust+ said:

The second one I'm really like to.

Here, the top link in that first post comes back with a '403 forbidden'

I hope that nobody is posting images from a kiddy site?  If they are, it needs reported to the moderators straightaway

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Here, the top link in that first post comes back with a '403 forbidden'

I hope that nobody is posting images from a kiddy site?  If they are, it needs reported to the moderators straightaway

When servers serve you a forbidden. It usually means that there is something wrong with the connection, probably on the servers' side though. The pic loads for me.

And if by kiddie site you mean underage shit. I'm glad to say that I haven't seen any underage content for a while now. Which is good. That shit hurts to look at.

23 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

Ppl like Dasha should at least leave a message behind that states, what happens to her/his stuff if not further supported IMO.

Of course there is a possibility for copyright, it's not much different than stealing someones photograph after 5 years and using it on your website.

That there are no scary copyright watchdogs lawyers behind mods does not mean it's free for the taking without permission. It can be done but it's a bit of a dick move to do so. You might get hit if you steal Bethesda's IP and sell it as your own but mods, not so much.

And yes I do think that somebody would do good to state what he/she wants to if they go MIA for x period like Dasha. Best way to work around this is to do the DCUR method and use the content as intended, without modifying it and clearly stating in the description that the creator reserves the right to remove. Still a bit of a grayish area but respectable towards the creator(s) imho.

As for requests, I would like to second the reverse prayer jacket/sleeve thing as a addon to the existing ZAZ boxtie animation. Also the metal panel gag with blindfold thing looks neat as a high-security alternative to the current gags and blindfold.

And a sleek Dasha alternative muzzlegag would also be great:

V7yGBag.jpg.db015cb706d66fedb3dfc35c78d63238.jpg

7 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

When servers serve you a forbidden. It usually means that there is something wrong with the connection, probably on the servers' side though. The pic loads for me.

And if by kiddie site you mean underage shit. I'm glad to say that I haven't seen any underage content for a while now. Which is good. That shit hurts to look at.

Thanks

If you say that looks OK, so be it

But it's serious stuff round here, and an immediate block makes one a bit worried, as it gets nationally logged

I won't be clicking on any uncertain links here again tho