9 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

what about AFTĀ  or Relationship Dialogue I use that both butĀ Ā of course I am not even sure at all if theyĀ fully works or not with DF since I just basically started and level 5 now

RDO does conflict with DF. it's some dialogue conditions that get lost, depending on which mod you load last.
And AFT messes with follower Ai in general so no clue how compatible this one or UFO is.

24 minutes ago, CGi said:

RDO does conflict with DF. it's some dialogue conditions that get lost, depending on which mod you load last.
And AFT messes with follower Ai in general so no clue how compatible this one or UFO is.

Ā 

can I have more than one follower with this mod without using an overhaul mod like EFF, AFT or UFO. I like to use mods like Sands of Time also known as Ultimate Deadly Encounters which increases the difficulty of the game significantly with new monsters, spawns etc if you set it up that way. I use more than one followers to help defend myself against a much higher difficultyĀ 

2 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

Ā 

can I have more than one follower with this mod without using an overhaul mod like EFF, AFT or UFO

You'd at least need a mod that lets you have more than one follower.Ā 

Ā 

DF isn't really a *follower* mod - it basically just attaches some extra dialogues and features to an NPC that is following the player.Ā  IMO find a follower mod that you like first and then test it with DF.Ā  DF even works with *custom* followers for me that EFF doesn't pick up, like followers from Interesting NPCs or stand-alone followers.Ā  Sometimes I need to use the "Debug for adding followers" option to have them start the DF dialogues, but once they are set up they seem to work fine.

Ā 

I would recommend keeping the "custom/quest" debug option off while using custom followers however (I basically always keep it off because I always want access to my follower's dialogues/inventory).

21 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

Ā 

can I have more than one follower with this mod without using an overhaul mod like EFF, AFT or UFO. I like to use mods like Sands of Time also known as Ultimate Deadly Encounters which increases the difficulty of the game significantly with new monsters, spawns etc if you set it up that way. I use more than one followers to help defend myself against a much higher difficultyĀ 

Pretty much what Reesewow said.
And EFF works for the most part because it's fully vanilla compliant unlike other such frameworks.
But depending on who added packages last (in case you use EFF to override behaviour) the other mods will fail and if they forcefully try to readd their packages they can f'up your follower royally.
i use EFF with DF, i just avoid doing some things and use EFF only to have up to 5 followers, to train them and for the extra inventory.

Ā 

P.s.: DF does not only add dialogue, it edits vanilla dialogue too, adding its own conditions. Those are either merged with RDO's/EFF's changes or the last loaded mod wins.

10 minutes ago, CGi said:

P.s.: DF does not only add dialogue, it edits vanilla dialogue too, adding its own conditions. Those are either merged with RDO's/EFF's changes or the last loaded mod wins.

Yep, especially in regards to Hirelings.Ā  I've somewhat come to the conclusion that I prefer RDO to be higher in my load order than other mods that add dialogue - it edits so many vanilla dialogues that it is often the culprit in causing conflicts with any other mod that wants to make changes to those lines.Ā  I only have RDO in my load order for the added dialogues lines ect, so I never mind if those changes are overwritten by other mods that actually want to add functionality.

3 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Yep, especially in regards to Hirelings.Ā  I've somewhat come to the conclusion that I prefer RDO to be higher in my load order than other mods that add dialogue - it edits so many vanilla dialogues that it is often the culprit in causing conflicts with any other mod that wants to make changes to those lines.Ā  I only have RDO in my load order for the added dialogues lines ect, so I never mind if those changes are overwritten by other mods that actually want to add functionality.

i recommend to patch in RDO in one way or another or else dialogue for spouses (for example) will act up at one point or another due to how and what conditions RDO implements.

5 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

so if I have DF below aft and rdo that means that DF will take precedence over the others?

Pretty much. The last loaded mod is the only one which changes take effect.
Recommended order: RDO, EFF then DF.
Be aware the AFT and UFO are not fully compliant with the vanilla follower system so dismissals (for example) that use the vanilla system will not always work and can conflict with mods and situations, resulting in followers being stuck somewhere or loosing basic follower Ai. Especially because both really mess with Ai what makes them very prone to causing errors. So be carefull when using them.

4 minutes ago, CGi said:

i recommend to patch in RDO in one way or another or else dialogue for spouses (for example) will act up at one point or another due to how and what conditions RDO implements.

Patch would obviously be the optimal choice, but I can't be bothered to put in the effort for content I don't use.Ā  I have other mods that overwrite RDO's spouse changes as well, plus my spouse is a Interesting NPC's follower that doesn't use RDO dialogue anyway.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

what about AFTĀ  or Relationship Dialogue I use that both butĀ Ā of course I am not even sure at all if theyĀ fully works or not with DF since I just basically started and level 5 now

i have been using AFT since before this mod and have yet to seeĀ any errors (load DF after AFT though). it is possible i have hit an error somewhere and not known it.

you will have to use one of the debug options (either pause mod or unblock custom dialogue) to access AFT's features though (try the AFT powers first).Ā Ā 

Ā 

editĀ 

the version of AFT i use is an old one (the ESP is dated 5/1/2013) so that may have some bearing on it as well.

Ā 

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/Ā - EFF has always worked well for me with DF, and I know a few others at least have said so in the thread.

Ā 

However, fair warning that you may be disappointed if you expect DF to change drastically with 2+ followers.Ā  DF always only has *one* follower acting in the role of the Devious Follower, any extra followers you have will act normally.Ā  The only difference would be that you may be charged more depending on your MCM settings, as there is one that adds a multiplier on how much you are charged based on how many followers you have.

Ahh...thanks for the suggestion, and info to all... was wondering if dialogue changed with more followers other than just the multiplier for gold, but maybe in further releases?

Ā 

Really like the mod Lozeak... thanks for all your hard work with this!!

9 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Basically, things were going fine until I decided to try the Devious Cidhna quest called "Meet the Neighbours".Ā  That quest has the player trussed up in DD and delivered to a orc chieftain as a "gift".Ā  Needless to say, there is a lot of sex before you get free and by that time my Willpower had flatlined to 0.Ā  I *did* pause DF during the duration of the quest, because it had the player swapping DD several times which caused me to keep breaking the rules of the few deals I had.

Ā 

After finishing the quest and resuming DF, I found I was in a pretty big predicament.Ā  Due to my low willpower, my follower wouldn't let me pay them until I paid off my deals, and I did not have the cash to do so since the deals were recent and way too expensive to buy out of early.Ā  So instead I had to take more deals up to the six required - and I ended up maxing the bondage and ownership deal lines without even triggering the slut deals.Ā  I tried using Cursed Loot's solicitation feature to get some cash, but I ended up getting tied up after a few rounds and decided to spend my earnings to get out of the heavy bondage.... which tired my follower out so that I had to sleep and accrue more debt.

Ā 

So now I have very low willpower and two deals thatĀ ensure my follower *uses* my PC often enough that whatever willpower I get from sleeping is lost before I can afford to sleep again.Ā  I can't pay these deals off one at a time because I will hit enslavement debt before I get enough cash to pay the second deal off, and my follower won't accept payment with less than 6 deals due to my low willpower.Ā  It is a great gameplay trap, and the only way I think I'm going to get out of it is to suck it up and play with at least 6 deals until I've gotten enough gold to pay off all of my deals in one go, pay down my debt in the meantime, and not get stuck in Devices that I end up paying to get removed.Ā  My follower also has a low life total, so I need to sleep fairly often or she starts miscounting.

Ā 

TLDR -Ā my recommendation to mix things up with DF is to run a few mods that may occasionally put the player in situations that will crash your willpower.Ā  You may needĀ to pause DF during these types of scenes, but the after-effects of having 0 willpower may have serious long-term effects.Ā  Without cheating I'm finding it to be a real challenge to dig myself out of the hole, and if I screw up at this point I'll go directly to slavery mode

Ā 

I've been doing something similar, but getting different things happening entirely. It's interesting to compare. I've been playing with a DEV version of DTII installed, and that's created a very slippery slope. I'm also using DF 1.15, but with my text changes. From what I've read, I can't update to the newer version easily without causing problems? I've got the latest in a different MO profile, but I've been playing this game a while for testing the dialogue, and I'm still doing that.

Ā 

I got stuck in a tentacle monster a while back, and due to mixing this with DTII (DEV version) that left me needing to continue wearing either a harness orĀ corset or face substantialĀ debuffs. As I could wear a corset beneath my clothes and not appear bound, and as the corset debuff was a paltry 25% stamina regen penalty, I simply kept on wearing a corset that DCL put on me from a different trap, and never took it off.

Ā 

You'd think this would have trashed my willpower in DF? It didn't. Willpower and resistance did not drop at all, despite numerous rapes. I suspect there is some kind of bug somewhere.

Ā 

But due to the tentacle monster debuffing my speech, I had been caching my loot and not selling it, and I was in heavy debt with the follower - but no deals.

Ā 

So, I had lots of stuff to sell, but bottlenecked by vendor cash reserves. I was able to pay down the follower debt to a reasonable point, and a single deal (Slut, of course) got it down to a few hundred. But I have my deal value at 3200, and a hefty early payment penalty, no way to get rid of the slut deal.

Ā 

I still wasn't losing any willpower (seemed to be a bug), and things seemed to be going somewhat OK, and I was wondering whether I needed to make a change to make things harder.

Ā 

I wasn't even losing resistance from the slut deal. (Bug?)

Ā 

Then, a little incident with DCL got me locked in a slave collar. I'm also using SL adventures, and I have collared set to ALWAYS on rape.

This resulted in a massive chain-rape at an imperial camp, that began with a horse attack!

Ā 

Still no willpower lost! But, apropos had me badly debuffed after that chain run, and my cash was stolen, and a lot of loot, and I was still in the collar and no closer to getting out.

Ā 

The follower won't touch the funky collar, so I have to make a deal to keep things under control debt-wise.

I make one deal, and get cuffs. No problem right?

Ā 

I try to make another deal, and get an offer of collar.

I have to refuse because I know I can't put that collar on, I'm already wearing a DCL slave collar.

This seems a bit unfair, or arguably a bug that the follower would offer a deal that they can see you can't follow through.

Ā 

I try for another deal and get corset. Win! I can't live without a corset at this point, so I'm getting paid for doing nothing.

Ā 

Except now, for whatever reason, willpower loss is now working.

The next chain rape, in Solitude pushes me down to 4 willpower, and also the slut deal is now eating resistance (started working for some reason).

It's like making the deals unbugged the willpower stuff.

Ā 

I'm still trying to sell loot backlog from before, still limited by vendor cash, but I'm keeping my debt down, but then I get raped and robbed on the way to sell in Riften, my willpower is now flatlined at 0, and I'm carrying extra debt from the time it took to get there, but I manage to get out of the slave collar!

Ā 

Surely, now I'm rid of that collar it's going to be easy? That slave collar was killing me. Almost literally.

Ā 

By the time I get back to Whiterun to grab more stuff to sell, I'm in heavy debt again, willpower zero. Follower won't let me pay.

Ā 

So I go to deal, and this time it's collar again. This time I can take it.

I take another deal, and get chastity belt...

Ā 

By this point, I'm thankful for anything that will stop the massive chain rapes, so I'm almost relieved to lock that belt on.

Ā 

But DTII collar and belt training debuffs are not nice. And I can see that I have very little chance of getting out of them before I am unable to live without them.

I'm already at the point of no return on arm and leg cuffs. Can't tell what the debuff is for removing them because the follower won't let me take them off anyway.

Ā 

The follower's little pony play game turned into a massive chain rape of horses due to SL Adventures, and apropos hit me hard for that. I had to eat all my chaurus eggs just so I was fit to run again, which left me pretty horny, so no change there.

Ā 

There are still quite a few deals I can make before I get anywhere near slavery, as my limit is quite high. For the moment, I'm cruising in a sweet spot...

Ā 

Because I set my deal pay off cost lower than the buy in reward, if I can churn a deal or two every couple of days, it makes just enough saving for me to get ahead of my daily debt, so I can make progress to get out, but I have to take deals to do it.

Ā 

At the same time, the follower's routine rapes keep me at zero willpower, I'm stuck sleeping in cages (well there's really no great penalty for that, it's actually a saving), and as time ticks by I'm getting more and more reliant on the collar and belt.

Ā 

I don't know if I can pay out of the ownership deal before I start to need to wear a collar or face serious debuffs, and there are no collars you can hide. So, if I don't want to be raped, I'll need a belt too ... and I'll be addicted to that soon anyway ... but that's not a DF mechanic.

Ā 

Given the DTII setup, I'm actually better staying under the follower's thumb, as long as I can avoid another sudden snowball of events. In theory, I can just keep churning those deals over, and things won't get any worse.

Ā 

I'm not keen to get forced into mittens (and get addicted to gloves), but bound in towns would be no big problem.

Ā 

The downside is that with the belt on, I'm running an 80% experience penalty, and the follower's rapes are actually a welcome relief. My willpower is a lost cause anyway. But realistically, if I take the belt off, I'll be cripplingly raped, and sooner or later the beltĀ will become an addiction. So from now on, the future is a 40-80% experience penalty.

Ā 

I'll hold off any conclusions for now. This story hasn't played itself out yet.

Ā 

What I can confirm is that the willpower not being lost was NOT due to a problem in another mod. It was not due to not being marked victim, or not being in an aggressive tag animation. Apropos dumps all the stats for every SL scene, and I can see clearly what's going on. The scenes where I didn't lose resistance/willpower were ALL player set atĀ victim, all tagged aggressive, and I could read this clearly in the console. Apropos also played appropriately nasty text.

Ā 

I wasn't losing resistance from the slut deal either.

This bug magically went away once I took enough deals, but I'm not 100% sure which deal cleared it, but the slutĀ deal definitely did not.

It might be fixed in latest. As I said at the top, this was in 1.15. Also, as I said, I can't easily upgrade, certainly not without losing my current DF state.

Ā 

Ā 

In a path that I ended up having to abort and load an older save, I made a deal to be bound in towns, but the follower didn't bind me, or ever mention it again.

Ā 

This was when I just took a bunch of deals at once.

I think the -200 debt limit might be causing this problem.

Ā 

I'm guessing, basically, the deal never happened because it would have exceeded the amount you're allowed to be in credit?

Ā 

Ā 

While it requires a few code changes, I think the credit limit should simply be removed, as anything that discourages taking deals is not in the spirit of the mod. In any case, it's not really necessary.

Ā 

i.e. It could work like this...

Ā 

If you have 2000 credit, hard luck, you still can't get free untilĀ you explicitly pay off all your deals, and that credit cannot be used to pay off deals.

If you do manage to pay off the deals, then, if you go to pay your debt, there'sĀ an explicit choiceĀ to release the follower (at no additional cost).Ā If you use it, the follower then keeps the credit as a severance bonus.

Ā 

16 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I try to make another deal, and get an offer of collar.

I have to refuse because I know I can't put that collar on, I'm already wearing a DCL slave collar.

This seems a bit unfair, or arguably a bug that the follower would offer a deal that they can see you can't follow through.

Heh, fun story, and yea it sounds like something was bugged with your resistance/willpower loss for a bit, which I haven't experienced myself.Ā  I kinda assumed SL Adventures wouldn't have that wrong, but I don't use the mod myself to check.Ā  Also, you are going way deeper down the DD rabbit hole than I care to using Devious Training, sounds like you may never get out on that character.Ā :classic_tongue:

Ā 

Minor note: I'm pretty sure you don't need to wear the *specific* DD items your follower gives you for deals, and could probably have safely accepted the collar deal while wearing the slave collar.Ā  I've triggered the cuffs/corset/gloves/boots deals several times while wearing random DD items I had locked on me with Cursed Loot, and my follower never had a problem with them as long as they were the correct overall type.Ā  I took a glance at the dialogue topics for the follower adding debt due to broken deals, and they just check for keywords (a lot of different keywords in some cases - it looks like the corset deal may accept a harness/chain harness as well).

Ā 

Ā 

Minor note: I'm pretty sure you don't need to wear the *specific* DD items your follower gives you for deals

I can confirm you don't, and I didn't in the case of the corset.

But... I'm also aware there is a special collar your follower can giveĀ you that is specific to DF, and I wasn't sure that wouldn't be the collar I would be given.

Ā 

I guess the flip-side is the follower is kind of silly to give you deals for things you can't help doing anyway.

Slave collar is hard to remove. Imagine it had been a slut collar?

Those things are almostĀ impossible to remove to start with ... add a follower who will forceĀ sex onĀ you on a regular basis, you would be unable to rid yourself of it. Period.

Ā 

Raises another question.

Ā 

Assume you take the belt deal and swap the follower's vanilla belt for a DCL belt that can't be unlocked ... Maiden's Shield, or Queen Sarah's ...

Ā 

Does the follower still think they can rape you? Or does she punish you for not wearing her belt?

Ā 

I could easily try this out, so I may.

Ā 

... sounds like something was bugged with your resistance/willpower loss for a bit, which I haven't experienced myself.Ā  I kinda assumed SL Adventures wouldn't have that wrong, but I don't use the mod myself to check.

Definitely not a SL Adventures issue. It makes you victim and uses aggressive animations.

Ā 

I suspect something marked auto in a DF script was null, and was causing the script to abort before it got to the important bit.

Skyrim seems to have problems filling aliases and properties sometimes.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I can confirm you don't, and I didn't in the case of the corset.

But... I'm also aware there is a special collar your follower can giveĀ you that is specific to DF, and I wasn't sure that wouldn't be the collar I would be given.

IIRC the collar that your follower gives you (the DF specific one) is when you are enslaved

I guess the flip-side is the follower is kind of silly to give you deals for things you can't help doing anyway.

Slave collar is hard to remove. Imagine it had been a slut collar?

Those things are almostĀ impossible to remove to start with ... add a follower who will forceĀ sex onĀ you on a regular basis, you would be unable to rid yourself of it. Period.

lol nod nod....i had to fire my follower (and go lock myself in a basement) to get that one off.

Raises another question.

Ā 

Assume you take the belt deal and swap the follower's vanilla belt for a DCL belt that can't be unlocked ... Maiden's Shield, or Queen Sarah's ...

unknown will repost when i find where i shoved that Maiden's Shield belt (don't think i sold it but may have).

Does the follower still think they can rape you? Or does she punish you for not wearing her belt?

Ā 

I could easily try this out, so I may.

Ā 

Definitely not a SL Adventures issue. It makes you victim and uses aggressive animations.

Ā 

I suspect something marked auto in a DF script was null, and was causing the script to abort before it got to the important bit.

Skyrim seems to have problems filling aliases and properties sometimes.Ā Ā 

true Skyrim does seem to have a mind of its own as for when it will fill aliases and properties.Ā  it seem to fill them when it wants to.

Ā 

With deals the devices you are required to wear only have to be a devious device. So, if your stuck in a slave collar from DCL the follower will be happy with that and yea (full harness) will count as collar and corset ^^.

Ā 

As with 1.16 not adding willpower I can't really help cause it might be something I already fixed.

Ā 

Basically, I'm pretty sure I designed everything to be careful of quest devices so if you get into a loop of endless debt adding cause of a deal I'd like to know.

Ā 

Speaking of Willpower acting funny.

Ā 

I am currently running the most recent version, and my WP appears to be stuck at 0.

Ā 

I say appears to be, because I do not seem to be suffering from any of the ill effects one would expect from having a 0 WP. Example my follower will still allow me to refuse deals.Ā 

Ā 

is there a way to "reset" WP without doing an uninstall clean save reinstall sort of thing?Ā 

Ā 

Not sure if you're taking ideas for new features or deals but here's some anyways ;)

Ā 

Firstly correct me if I'm wrong but DF seems to have three different branches with three deals each. While there is some randomization as it's entirely possible to get all the deals in the Ownership branch before getting a deal from another branch you still only seem to be offered certain deals before others in the same branch. It appears to break-down like so:

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

• Ownership Branch
  1. Padded Arm and Leg Cuffs
  2. Padded Collar
  3. Chastity Belt
  • Bondage Branch
  1. Restrictive Corset
  2. Restrictive Boots and Gloves
  3. Ring Gag
  • Slut Branch
  1. Tell NPC you're a slut
  2. Have to be naked in town
  3. Wear Armbinder in town

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

So there's only three tiers for each of the three branches with the first tier unlocking the second which in turn unlocks the third. With that out of the way here's some ideas for Tier 4 deals in each of the branches. However these Tier 4 deals are special in that they may also require a deal from another branch before being offered.

Ā 

For example a new Tier 4 deal for the Ownership branch would require you to wear a Chastity Bra now. In addition to requiring having the Chastity Belt deal this Tier 4 deal would also require the, "Have to be naked in town" deal from the Slut branch. It may seem counter-intuitive to wear a Chastity Bra after requiring to be naked in town but your Follower decides they want to own more of your body, have more control over you and let everyone else know the fact that you're owned and barely in control of yourself. Basically the Chastity Bra is meant to further degrade you and make you feel more like a slave. You also don't buy out of the Chastity Bra separately nor would it require buying out of the Slut deal, it's only bought out when you buy out of the Ownership deal.

Ā 

The Tier 4 deal for the Bondage branch is simpler, I'd say just move the Armbinder deal from the Slut branch over to the Bondage branch as the new Tier 4 deal. As it was in the Slut branch the Armbinder deal would still require the, "Have to be naked in town" deal first as well the Ring Gag deal before it's offered.

Ā 

One idea for a Tier 3 replacement in the Slut branch is for your Follower to make you dance erotically in town when told. When wandering around town your Follower may stop you and tell you to start dancing or they'll add a hefty debt. If you happen to be wearing a Chastity Bra, Belt or Armbinder they will remove those before you start dancing, your follower wants you exposed while dancing to humiliate and make you feel vulnerable. Basically another degrading deal.

Ā 

For the Tier 4 deal in the Slut branch your Follower now wants to make some more gold from you and decides to start whoring you out. However this Prostitution deal requires every other deal from each branch to be taken before it's offered. This way the Prostitution deal could be seen as the ultimate and final deal offered by your Follower. Since it requires every other deal be taken you are basically a slave as your Follower has near-complete control over you at this point.

Ā 

Being whored out by your Follower could happen in one of two ways. One when you're finished dancing a NPC may approach and mention how arousing your dance was and wants to have you. Your follower collects payment and now you have to have sex with the NPC. The second way could happen when you're telling a NPC you're a slut. Seeing as how you're going around telling people you're a slut, some NPC's just may want to follow-up on the statement and have their way with you. Of course your Follower would remove your belt or gag, it depends on which one of your holes the NPC wants to use...

Ā 

With that the new Branch/Deal layout would like this:

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

• Ownership Branch
  2. Padded Collar
  3. Chastity Belt
  4. Chastity Bra (requires "Have to be naked in town" deal)
  • Bondage Branch
  1. Restrictive Corset
  3. Ring Gag
  4. Armbinder (requires "Have to be naked in town" deal)
  • Slut Branch
  3. Dance naked in town
  4. Prostitution (requires the other two Tier 4 deals)

Ā 

Ā 

Adding a fourth deal to to each branch would of course increase the amount of gold required to buy out of it. Harsh, but then maybe you shouldn't have put yourself in a position that required you take yet another deal. All these new Tier 4 deals are degrading especially the Prostitution deal as it would lower your Willpower every-time you're forced to have sex. You could quite easily end up in a good downward spiral if you had to take every Tier 4 deal.

Ā 

Sorry for the length.

Ā 

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Ā 

I am currently running the most recent version, and my WP appears to be stuck at 0.

Ā 

I say appears to be, because I do not seem to be suffering from any of the ill effects one would expect from having a 0 WP. Example my follower will still allow me to refuse deals.Ā 

Ā 

is there a way to "reset" WP without doing an uninstall clean save reinstall sort of thing?Ā 

Ā 

yes - console commands

Ā 

try "help _DWill" for current version and for earlier versions tryĀ "helpĀ will" to find the stat (you will have to scroll up to find the global)

then "set _DWillĀ to 10" (or the earlier version of the stat) would set it to 10 and it should track correctly.

Ā 

hope this helps

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

yes - console commands

Ā 

try "help _DWill" for current version and for earlier versions tryĀ "helpĀ will" to find the stat (you will have to scroll up to find the global)

then "set _DWillĀ to 10" (or the earlier version of the stat) would set it to 10 and it should track correctly.

Ā 

hope this helps

Well, I have now tried that, and it did show me that underneath it all the system thought my will was 10, and I even was able to change it to 5 so all those commands are apparentlyĀ working.Ā 

Ā 

But DF is still showing 0.

Ā 

Spoiler

5af8a5937d8e0_DWILL10.thumb.jpg.b2c29a1576176294f09893e3f6e84bff.jpg5af8a59a23564_DWILL5.thumb.jpg.81edcac2d06e3198d3772ef9bdf074fd.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Well, I have now tried that, and it did show me that underneath it all the system thought my will was 10, and I even was able to change it to 5 so all those commands are apparentlyĀ working.Ā 

Ā 

I'm pretty sure that means you tried to update from one of the older versions before these variables were changed to be accessible by other mods (like Devious World).Ā  You will probably need to uninstall and do a clean save - I *think* the last version that required a clean save was 1.10 or something based on the changelog.

58 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I've been seeing this as well, sleeping gives the "reflect" message but still displays 0, the occasional notify in the upper left pops up "Willpower: 0", but follower not acting like it's actually that low :confused:

Ā 

6 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Not sure if you're taking ideas for new features or deals but here's some anyways ;)

Ā 

Firstly correct me if I'm wrong but DF seems to have three different branches with three deals each. While there is some randomization as it's entirely possible to get all the deals in the Ownership branch before getting a deal from another branch you still only seem to be offered certain deals before others in the same branch. It appears to break-down like so:

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

• Ownership Branch
  2. Padded Collar
  3. Chastity Belt
  • Bondage Branch
  1. Restrictive Corset
  3. Ring Gag
  • Slut Branch
  3. Wear Armbinder in town

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

So there's only three tiers for each of the three branches with the first tier unlocking the second which in turn unlocks the third. With that out of the way here's some ideas for Tier 4 deals in each of the branches. However these Tier 4 deals are special in that they may also require a deal from another branch before being offered.

Ā 

For example a new Tier 4 deal for the Ownership branch would require you to wear a Chastity Bra now. In addition to requiring having the Chastity Belt deal this Tier 4 deal would also require the, "Have to be naked in town" deal from the Slut branch. It may seem counter-intuitive to wear a Chastity Bra after requiring to be naked in town but your Follower decides they want to own more of your body, have more control over you and let everyone else know the fact that you're owned and barely in control of yourself. Basically the Chastity Bra is meant to further degrade you and make you feel more like a slave. You also don't buy out of the Chastity Bra separately nor would it require buying out of the Slut deal, it's only bought out when you buy out of the Ownership deal.

Ā 

The Tier 4 deal for the Bondage branch is simpler, I'd say just move the Armbinder deal from the Slut branch over to the Bondage branch as the new Tier 4 deal. As it was in the Slut branch the Armbinder deal would still require the, "Have to be naked in town" deal first as well the Ring Gag deal before it's offered.

Ā 

One idea for a Tier 3 replacement in the Slut branch is for your Follower to make you dance erotically in town when told. When wandering around town your Follower may stop you and tell you to start dancing or they'll add a hefty debt. If you happen to be wearing a Chastity Bra, Belt or Armbinder they will remove those before you start dancing, your follower wants you exposed while dancing to humiliate and make you feel vulnerable. Basically another degrading deal.

Ā 

For the Tier 4 deal in the Slut branch your Follower now wants to make some more gold from you and decides to start whoring you out. However this Prostitution deal requires every other deal from each branch to be taken before it's offered. This way the Prostitution deal could be seen as the ultimate and final deal offered by your Follower. Since it requires every other deal be taken you are basically a slave as your Follower has near-complete control over you at this point.

Ā 

Being whored out by your Follower could happen in one of two ways. One when you're finished dancing a NPC may approach and mention how arousing your dance was and wants to have you. Your follower collects payment and now you have to have sex with the NPC. The second way could happen when you're telling a NPC you're a slut. Seeing as how you're going around telling people you're a slut, some NPC's just may want to follow-up on the statement and have their way with you. Of course your Follower would remove your belt or gag, it depends on which one of your holes the NPC wants to use...

Ā 

With that the new Branch/Deal layout would like this:

Ā 

Ā 

• Ownership Branch
  2. Padded Collar
  3. Chastity Belt
  4. Chastity Bra (requires "Have to be naked in town" deal)
  • Bondage Branch
  1. Restrictive Corset
  3. Ring Gag
  4. Armbinder (requires "Have to be naked in town" deal)
  • Slut Branch
  3. Dance naked in town
  4. Prostitution (requires the other two Tier 4 deals)

Ā 

Ā 

Adding a fourth deal to to each branch would of course increase the amount of gold required to buy out of it. Harsh, but then maybe you shouldn't have put yourself in a position that required you take yet another deal. All these new Tier 4 deals are degrading especially the Prostitution deal as it would lower your Willpower every-time you're forced to have sex. You could quite easily end up in a good downward spiral if you had to take every Tier 4 deal.

Ā 

Sorry for the length.

Ā 

I like the idea (and reading them) Teir 4 / Linking Branches together arn't really things I'm thinking of right now.

Ā 

Just added 4th Deal, have a plan for the 5th. After that I might add few (you need to do the every X days) deals but only when you taken so many deals.

Ā 

Then, i think I can't add anymore because the system could get too cluttered.

Ā 

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Ā 

Ā 

5af8a5937d8e0_DWILL10.thumb.jpg.b2c29a1576176294f09893e3f6e84bff.jpg5af8a59a23564_DWILL5.thumb.jpg.81edcac2d06e3198d3772ef9bdf074fd.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I'm pretty sure that means you tried to update from one of the older versions before these variables were changed to be accessible by other mods (like Devious World).Ā  You will probably need to uninstall and do a clean save - I *think* the last version that required a clean save was 1.10 or something based on the changelog.

Ā 

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

I've been seeing this as well, sleeping gives the "reflect" message but still displays 0, the occasional notify in the upper left pops up "Willpower: 0", but follower not acting like it's actually that low :confused:

Ā 

There could be a bug in the mod cause so many people are reporting the same issue but it could be from upgrading an old save because that would 100% cause this issue.

type Help _DflowWill and if you have a value then you upgraded an old save. the global should be called _DWill ( I think)

Ā 

===========================================================

Ā 

So more content :smiley:. The deal started as an idea and I slowly adapted so it's fun and uniqueĀ from the others even though it shares a lot of things from other deals. I'm sure there will be bugs and the capitalisation in the messages is annoying (I'll fix when I get more time)Ā 

Ā