As a vampire character I can create followers like thralls (basically my slaves) is it possible to maybe have an exclusion for certain followers?

This is from Better Vampires mod right?

Looks like there's a faction called Vampire PC Family (XX0135EB) that those followers might belong to, if so probably just detect with a soft dependency.

exactly its better vampires ^^ , I don't know how many ppl use vampires chara but i am one of the few xD

Several sex animations are simultaneously in cities. How to fix it?

need a load order to determine if this is the only mod causing the sex animations to fire.

other mods that can trigger sex animations at the same time include Aroused Creatures, Random Sex, Deviously Helpless, DCUR (Cursed Loot),

DEC, Slaverun Reloaded, and more that I do not remember offhand.

Most of those mentioned have adjustable settings that can adjust the probability of it happening at least.

I have seen 4 different sex animations trigger at the same time in cities and after much effort to make it happen again was able to determine

that in my case they were all triggered by different mods.  they just happened to fire at the same time.

Sometimes my mod can try to fire 2 sex animations at the same time (it's rare(like <5%) and it shouldn't do it but it does).

As for other mods firing when my mod fires it's unlikely cause I added some things that should stop that and most mod will at least check if the player is out of sex, that said my mod atm I think could fire try to sex a second animation at the same time because of the bug above.

Basically, if sex is triggered in the mod it will wait until the player is free to do it (it has a timeout too). In time I'll improve the code atm it's not game breaking just annoying.

That said, with some stuff I added it may not be true i'll look into it.

Let me tell you getting force greets to only fire once(after waiting) really, really sucks. (it likely has a lot to do with them being to be used on none followers)

you mean like the force greet is triggered on a condition, but since the condition is persistent (like you owe too much) it keeps firing even after the first force greet?

I got past it ^^, a script was using a Global variable that wasn't defined in a script.

Almost done with deal stuff to, i want to release tonight BUT i have a lot of tidying to do in the scripts/dialogue. (btw I really, REALLY like this content i've added, it's taken a lot of work and it shows ^^) 

0.88v 

100% you'll need to clean your save

Deal system has been added ^^.

Stats Willpower and Resistance have been added and do effect some things (nothing too bad .... yet /evilgrin)

There is a fix for dialogue not loading on first load

This toook me a while like iono 20hr CK time or something but a lot of it was learning CK which is awesome cause the more I learn more I can do. That said I only started making mods 1 month a go and wow I'm impressed with the results so far :D.

Some MCM stuff is 100% broken now like Reset and Pause (will fix soon when I look through bugs)

Multifollower stuff might be fixed or more broken cause I've changed how the mod detects the follower, I will look at this again soon either way cause I have a good idea how to make sure it works.

Whew, I'm expecting bugs/conflicts and load of em but I'm excited to see how you like the deal system ^^. I reallllly like it, like it was a small idea that is really gamey and give you another way to control your spiralling debt.

I would say the debt system is 90%-99% complete for version 1.0v which means it's the first part of my mod that is complete content wise.

Roadmap to 1.0v

Bug/mod compatibtilty 

MCM stuff

2 slavery levels ( A LOT of work is needed for one of em (me learning CK)

2 more games

I think that's it. wooo :)

Wow..  you got this update done faster than you thought..  Sounds a lot of fun..  Will be trying it asap...

(Thoughts are with all those being affected by Hurricane Harvey tonight, although I am in UK I have many firends in US and hope all will be ok.. )

Bug report:

Dialog: when asking about debt to follower Dialog asks "how much do I ow" and I am told I ow this much"

Initial hire. Right after getting the huni message I was locked out of normal transactions with follower. I was told I only ow 0 gold, but the pay me option was there, and when I clicked it I paid off 100g. So initial start up assigned a 100g debt that wasn't displaying in the debt meter.

Continuing issues: This version appears to lock you out of interaction much more than previous versions. Not able to trade with follower until debt paid even when no debt appears to be owed.

First deal is offered when debt is less than 500 so it is possible to go into negative debt which the follower I guess sees as debt. 

First deal rule can play out more than once when talking to the same NPC. 

she made me tall Belathor i was a slut 2 times before I could talk to him

Good news: The huni activation line triggered within minutes of adding my follower (mod based follower from Sky Companions Nexus Mod) 

The deal making below 400 can effectively make you interest free for a time. Didn't encounter the double hand on the shoulder thing though. The strip event did take a while to fire for me though (could be script lag). I was able to run around whiterun for some time before it fired but when it did ...loved it!

Great work so far! This fills a niche that has long been abandoned. Thanks for your hard work.

looking good so far, no effect on early main quest and I tried out the "other way to reduce debt" for a while which when combined with devious training adds a lot of fun. Especially if DT is set up like mine, very fast with never de-buff so as to add the challenge of trying to avoid becoming a pony girl..  Great to use these two mods together especially now with the challenges with the new system..  Off to test some more but initial testing results are very good so far..  Follower used, Iosefka (Custom vanilla based). No Multi follower mods installed this time.

the mod works only with vanilla hireling, like Jenessa.... I tested with Yuhi followers : nothing...

Will be working on something soon to fix that not really fair you get to have follower that doesn't take advantage of you :)

Bug report:

Dialog: when asking about debt to follower Dialog asks "how much do I ow" and I am told I ow this much"

Initial hire. Right after getting the huni message I was locked out of normal transactions with follower. I was told I only ow 0 gold, but the pay me option was there, and when I clicked it I paid off 100g. So initial start up assigned a 100g debt that wasn't displaying in the debt meter.

Continuing issues: This version appears to lock you out of interaction much more than previous versions. Not able to trade with follower until debt paid even when no debt appears to be owed.

First deal is offered when debt is less than 500 so it is possible to go into negative debt which the follower I guess sees as debt. 

First deal rule can play out more than once when talking to the same NPC. 

she made me tall Belathor i was a slut 2 times before I could talk to him

Good news: The huni activation line triggered within minutes of adding my follower (mod based follower from Sky Companions Nexus Mod) 

-Debt is intended (i capped it at -200) cause it adds some benefits to the player but to do it you still would of had to make a deal that will leave you out of pocket anyway. Basically, it lets the player game the system a little which I like.

If you have deals on then some stuff is blocked yea, will look into adjusting it.

the *shoulder* line is a random percent, I may add a small delay on it but I like the idea of a small percentage that can happen anytime rather than it happening every hour.

The deal making below 400 can effectively make you interest free for a time. Didn't encounter the double hand on the shoulder thing though. The strip event did take a while to fire for me though (could be script lag). I was able to run around whiterun for some time before it fired but when it did ...loved it!

Great work so far! This fills a niche that has long been abandoned. Thanks for your hard work.

I may look into a more effective way of enforcing things (there is one idea I have) but I do love the randomness of the idle lines cause it feels more fluid for thing to happen 2 min on being in town rather than on the very edge of town or instantly after fast travel everytime.

looking good so far, no effect on early main quest and I tried out the "other way to reduce debt" for a while which when combined with devious training adds a lot of fun. Especially if DT is set up like mine, very fast with never de-buff so as to add the challenge of trying to avoid becoming a pony girl..  Great to use these two mods together especially now with the challenges with the new system..  Off to test some more but initial testing results are very good so far..  Follower used, Iosefka (Custom vanilla based). No Multi follower mods installed this time.

that was an intention if you get unlucky/make bad decisions you can get into some frustrating situations. I also love the fact say with DT you could be very close of getting a bad effect with say boots and the deal your offered is to wear boots mean +200 debt or your getting a bad effect <3.

Question, has the willpower / resistance system been implemented?  I do not see any notifications or any signs of it when testing the new version.  Otherwise I am loving the new features.

Yes, not fully but there is a good bit of dialogue variation on some stuff (not much else). It does take a long time to lose Willpower at the start cause of the way it works.

getGlobalValue _Dflowwill

set _Dflowwill to X

if ya wanna cheat. 

_Dflowresist is your resistance

I will display the stats in the MCM soon.

Either way, break time for me Drinking > Skyrim tomorrow (i want to play my mod haha) > Work 2 days > then back at it.

Thanks for feedback.

Couple more items of note:

If you have negative debt, and get any kind of fine (like not saying im a slut when you are supposed to) the 100g is not netted against your negative balance. the Negative balance is erased and you owe 100g.

Also if you are supposed to be wearing something, and get arrested, Prison overhaul removes those items from you, and you can start racking up an AMAZING amount of debt as a result.

Also (True Spoiler below)

The stripping deal, would be nice it it stripped helms and circlets too. Maybe tie it to sexlab stripping?

Helms it should, circlets not sure. I'll look into it + will have a look at sexlab using stripping too. Same with negative debt.

Yea I haven't added a way to reget items yet, will do at some point will likely add it as part of the MCM debug for lost items.