Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Kinkyworld mod is the ony mod that have this, the Passion mod does not but, you can download NRaas Decensor mod that gives you a choise to make the sim naked when they use the toilet, sadly completely nude, but you can make a "naked outfit" where they just have the top, the socs and shoes on.  and have more nude outfits that you can switch between. using cmarXmods OutfitChanger-NudeTuning  mod.  Passion is the much lighter mod, and don't change your game to much like "KW" does. Please be sure to read the read me file in the mod download file and at least the first page. Lots of useful info on the later pages also, or ask us here who are Passion users :D  Lots of lock and happy simming....

Miss you beloved Storm ❤️ Happy new year... ??

On 1/1/2022 at 3:10 PM, MrsSanta said:

Happy New Year and Cool Yule Storm and friends :D

Lycorice, If a teen is halfway to becoming a young adult the sim game have that ban against woohoo taken away. It is in the actual coding, and if you want all teens to be able you need to add Nraas Woohooer. Now I don't know if Story Prog, or the Preg Contoller mod can have anything to do with this, have both myself, but as I also have Nraas Woohooer an have the ban lifted from any teen I have no idea, sorry. You can ban a teen in Story prog from any romance if you wish, but why pretend that teens don't fall in love, when the game and life itself shows the truth. Just think of Romeo and Juliet they are supposed to be 14.

Take care all ❤️

Thank you @MrsSanta.

In the meantime, I translated to Italian the latest version (file attached) and also fixed some typos I made the previous times. One minor things I noticed: despite it being translated, "Condom broke!" appears in English in my game and not in Italian as the other Passion notifications.

This is not related to the translation, but I get the "Shit! I don't have condoms" notification from neighborhood Sims even though I disabled the command to notify me when autonomous Passion intercourses start.

X_Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.7.package

Edited by lycorice

Hello.

Issue is with cmar's morphing mods. Changing state like size/angle can only be changed once per couple of in game seconds. I can tilt up for example, but then have to let the game run for a little while before changing again. And then sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. This makes lining up the morph to the animation very difficult when setting up a scene as it takes so long and angle is not adjusted automatically.

Game version 1.67 and the merged .pack file that comes with this for all of cmars morphing.

--

Another issue I'm having universally no matter which animator's work I use, is genders doing the opposite animations often, how is it determined which sim will do what animation? I'll have a female doing male masturbation or a male moving his hands as if giving a handjob to the female, did I miss a setting somewhere? I've tried to search for similar issues but I couldn't find anyone else mentioning the problem.

Basically the same as this post here.

Edited by TheVigilance
On 12/29/2021 at 11:09 PM, lycorice said:

I went back to playing TS3 after a long time and downloaded the latest version of this mod, but there's one thing I can't seem to make it work: I disabled Passion for teens but somehow they do it anyway

I don't know if the Story Progression and Pregnancy Controller mods are messing with my game; they are the only other mods I have and the teen Woohoo and pregnancy options are disabled.

Ciao, se ancora non hai risolto, prova così;-)
Le modifiche fatte nel menù della mod entrano in vigore
solo se si svogono questi passaggi:
1) carica il salvataggio che desideri;
2) appena parte la schermata del gioco (una volta finito il caricamento) metti in "Pausa";
3) esegui tutte le modifiche desiderate nel menù della mod;
4) salva ed esci;
5) ricarica il tuo salvataggio;
6) appena parte la schermata del gioco (questa volta con il gioco già in pausa)esegui
un resetta tutto che avvierai dalla mod "master controller";
7) al termine metti in "Play" ed ora le modifiche entreranno in vigore.
Questo processo mi era stato insegnato direttamente da twilightstorm qualche tempo fà.
Spero ti sia utile!

20 hours ago, Avatar_Lui said:

Hi, is there a way to get the cum marks on a male sim off? It's on my sim's naked outfit and I can't figure out how to remove it.

If you have NRaas Master Controller, then you can change the sim to their naked outfit (using a mod, or tell the sim to take a shower or a bath). Once they are nude, you can use Master Controller > Sim > Stylist, and edit the nude outfit. The cum marks are in the accessories.

If you use cmar_XCAS, you can just edit the nude outfit there.

9 hours ago, giuliamanga88dfa said:

animations that are compatible with Passion?

All animations are compatible with Passion and most of them will be registered automatically.

Keep your fingers away from AW files. Do use OKW versions only. AW is a old system and should not be used anymore.

Hunt always for the latest updates of the animations KW_XXX.package and their corresponding OKW_XXX.packages.

Good luck !

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

All animations are compatible with Passion and most of them will be registered automatically.

Keep your fingers away from AW files. Do use OKW versions only. AW is a old system and should not be used anymore.

Hunt always for the latest updates of the animations KW_XXX.package and their corresponding OKW_XXX.packages.

Good luck !

Thanks!

On 1/20/2022 at 10:31 PM, Avatar_Lui said:

Hi, is there a way to get the cum marks on a male sim off? It's on my sim's naked outfit and I can't figure out how to remove it.

I'm not on this thread often, but seeing this, have you tried having your Sim take a shower? In KW, that comes off after a shower, or after a certain amount of time passes... don't know how long exactly. Figure Passion is similar.

18 hours ago, pupfluff said:

can sims autonomously get pregnant with this? does this replace try for baby? 

The default settings disable pregnancy from Passion interactions. The "Try for Baby" item on the romance menu will just use the normal EA method of hiding the woohoo under the bed covers, inside the wardrobe, etc.

You can change the Passion settings to enable pregnancy. When you do that, then all Passion interactions will have a chance of pregnancy occurring, unless you are using condoms. You can change what the chances of pregnancy are in the settings. Condoms can also be set to have a chance to not work. Sims will not autonomously use a condom. A male sim MUST have a condom in their inventory for it to be used, so if a female you control Passions with a male you don't control, he won't use a condom unless she gives one to him before they start.

Also, if you have Passion configured so that random sims around town woohoo, if pregnancy is enabled, you will end up with random sims pregnant, completely independent from any Story Progression settings that try to keep your town population balanced.

Personally, I don't like the way it handles pregnancy because of the above two factors. If I want my sims to have kids, I either use the Romance > Try for Baby interaction, or I use a random number generator (aka RNG) and have my sims Passion. If the RNG rolls for them to be pregnant, then I use NRaas Master Controller to pollinate them, or I use CmarNYC's Pregnancy Controller. (Cmar's is easier to use, but won't get them pregnant if the house has 8 or more sims already, MC pollinate can get them pregnant in large households if you have your game configured to allow more than 8 in the house).

15 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I'm not on this thread often, but seeing this, have you tried having your Sim take a shower? In KW, that comes off after a shower, or after a certain amount of time passes... don't know how long exactly. Figure Passion is similar.

Unfortunately, in Passion, the only time it actually adds cum to a sim during Passion is if you control a male and then click on another sim and choose an interaction to have the male cum on the other sim. All cum added by Passion disappears as soon as the sims finish woohooing.

If a sim is seen with cum on them outside of Passioning, then that is an accessory clothing item on the outfit, and will not automatically be cleared up. You will have to use NRaas Stylist or the dressor or mirror to edit the outfit and remove the accessory.

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone, I have a question concerning settings.  I wanna have same experience as vanilla sims 3 but once I run sims 3 with passion I have an issue that I don't know which are the settings that would be most realistic, I'd like to get steady with my girlfriend but theres no option once I am running passion and also I have an issue with sims having sex in public spaces. I'd  like to ask for most realistic settings to keep sims 3 vanilla vibe but retain  passion. Thanks in advance.

Hi I am new to mods. I originally had woohooer and several other popular ones that i could find and the game worked fine. i tried adding passions and now it wont start saying the version is incorrect. I deleted the bar maid files, enabled the correct corefill package, deleted most of my original mods so that there wouldnt be any overlapping with the penis/nudity stuff, downloaded some aminations. And it still wont start up. my patch version is 1.69.43. help me please!

On 2/8/2022 at 7:02 PM, wdv5 said:

Hi I am new to mods. I originally had woohooer and several other popular ones that i could find and the game worked fine. i tried adding passions and now it wont start saying the version is incorrect. I deleted the bar maid files, enabled the correct corefill package, deleted most of my original mods so that there wouldnt be any overlapping with the penis/nudity stuff, downloaded some aminations. And it still wont start up. my patch version is 1.69.43. help me please!

I have woohooer and passions both, and also patch 1.69.43. Which version of Passion do you have? The most recent is 2.7.6.7.

One thing that you might need to do is to clear your package caches. Often, an issue occurs when you install or change mods but previous mods are still in the cache. See here for help on clearing the cache: https://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

On 2/8/2022 at 6:16 PM, VitalyVorobyov said:

hello everyone, I have a question concerning settings.  I wanna have same experience as vanilla sims 3 but once I run sims 3 with passion I have an issue that I don't know which are the settings that would be most realistic, I'd like to get steady with my girlfriend but theres no option once I am running passion and also I have an issue with sims having sex in public spaces. I'd  like to ask for most realistic settings to keep sims 3 vanilla vibe but retain  passion. Thanks in advance.

You will want to set autonomy to 0%.

You will want to change Eligibility to make only adults able to passion.

You will want to enable Jealousy, and probably will want to NOT allow polyamorous jealousy.

You might want to change the Moodlets that are used. The libido moodlets will impact how willing sims are to have sex, and can possibly drive them to actively seek it out and possibly cheat if they get desperate enough. You might want to disable the "post-woohoo" moodlets. They are similar to the vanilla game moodlets, but I think they might last longer. They don't really have an impact on how your sims will decide to woohoo or not, they just give your sim a good mood for a while afterwards.

You will want to change the motives settings. I don't remember what the different values do, but there is one setting that makes all of your sims' motives increase while they are woohooing. The "EA default" is probably going to be closest to "vanilla", although I seem to recall that for me, the motives seem to drop too quickly. I use the "Passion standard" setting, and all motives except for fun go down at a fairly slowish rate. It's not much fun in the game when you sims are having a good time, and then are nearly starving and are exhausted to the point of passing out when they finish.

You may or may not want to change relationship gain. I think that by default, two sims that woohoo have their relationship go up continually while woohooing, which I find unrealistic. The longer they are woohooing, the more it goes up, so you could have two sims that sort of like each other end up being best friends are woohoo. You can change this to be "none" or no change in relationship at all, "+" which is a little gain, or "++" which is a lot.

You will want to enable "rejection", so that sims will not always accept a request to Passion. Whether rejection harms the relationships between sims is up to you. Are sims totally offended by being asked to have sex, or are they just polite and say "no thanks".

You will also want pregnancy, STDs, and condoms disabled.

Oh, you will also probably want to disable all of the Vampire settings. Otherwise, you may end up with things like vampires teleporting into your house in the middle of the night and hypnotizing your sims into having sex with them.

Anybody know and able to provide a tutorial, or quick description, of how to add objects to the list of places sims can passion?

I would personally like to be able to use some of the new animations, like the dry erase board animations by Lucas/ghost?

I would love to be able to update it myself for future reference also, because people do move on from modding for sims3.

Just not sure where to start with picking apart the mod to see where it goes.

I do miss TwilightStorm taking care of it for us though.

Hope they are doing well, wherever they are.

If you don't know or can't help no worries. Thanks.

If it's not too much to ask in any future updates you add features like drugs, sex work, brothels, menstrual, birth control, abortion, and sterilization? I know this sounds like a lot, but there are no other mods out there with those features besides KW. It can be an over time thing. KW is really demanding and it caused my game grief.

Edited by Isisj18
16 hours ago, Isisj18 said:

If it's not too much to ask in any future updates you add features like drugs, sex work, brothels, menstrual, birth control, abortion, and sterilization? I know this sounds like a lot, but there are no other mods out there with those features besides KW. It can be an over time thing. KW is really demanding and it caused my game grief.

you can find all these things in kinky world, go download kinky world.