Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Little help? I can't for the life of me figure out where to get condoms in-game. The ReadMe says you can get it in the grocery store but I've checked and it's not listed in the store. I've read a few comments here saying it's in buy mode, but where/in what function? I opened the file in S3PE and it says it should be under Function>Entertainment>Sports but it doesn't show up there either. I can find the other stuff like the dildo but the condom pack is nowhere to be found.

Edit: Game crashed and after checking again I found it under buy mode. I don't know what happened.

Edited by eklektik
On 10/9/2021 at 11:45 PM, JumpingHappy said:

I finally got the mod to work and it's pretty fucking amazing. I'm just wondering what are the best sequences are if a compilation has already been done. I installed too many animations and it's hard to sequence everything ?

Personnaly, I think the best animations are from Amra, L666, K69, Mike24 and Maryjane. Analust, Lucas, Ohlala are very good too.

SM made very good animations as well. But they worke with a special penis which is... quite huge

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I read everything carefully and I have a question about vampires. I have one sim and a witch girl. Do I need to disable all modular actions on vampires? Or can the mod work like NSP vampires? I don't play vampires at all, but I love to build relationships with them. It’s a pity that the NSP didn’t come up with anything for the vampires. Thanks for the mod, but the Russian translation is in trouble again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 7:21 AM, Кобра said:

Hi, I read everything carefully and I have a question about vampires. I have one sim and a witch girl. Do I need to disable all modular actions on vampires? Or can the mod work like NSP vampires? I don't play vampires at all, but I love to build relationships with them. It’s a pity that the NSP didn’t come up with anything for the vampires. Thanks for the mod, but the Russian translation is in trouble again.

Vampires will not autonomously do all the different actions that this mod adds for them. For example, a vampire that you are not controlling will not bite or drain another sim. They won't go around setting random sims on fire or killing them.

What they will do by default is show up in the middle of the night and force your sims to have sex with them. They only do that if your sim has them on the relationship panel, and I think they only do it for sims that they have a positive gender attraction towards -- for example, a male vampire that is only attracted to females will not show up and have sex with your male sim.

That action of showing up at night can be individually turned on or off from the other parts.

In short, leaving the default settings alone won't make your game explode with the entire town becoming vampires or being killed. It will result in your sims being molested at night. You may or may not want that to happen.

On 30.10.2021 at 20:42, FreakyRufus said:

Короче говоря, если оставить настройки по умолчанию, ваша игра не взорвется, и весь город станет вампирами или погибнет. 

Haha they made me laugh :) In general, I realized that the vampire settings do not work if I do not play as a vampire. So the vampire module can be pulled out? Can you tell me who makes the NSP vampire mod?

Hi I have this problem whenever I move the camera so it shows lower angle the game suddenly freeze and crashes my system.  This only happens if the mod is installed. My game is pretty much clean, only mod installed are Nraas' overwatch, master controller, and decensor. Any idea what causes this? 

As far as I understood this mod is the only one that fixes the "naughty" animations betweens teens and young adults. Am I correct?

I'm pretty new to modding TS3, can someone give me some direction on what basic mod setup to use (for a realistic and 'adult' experience)? For example I guess pretty much all the Nraas mods + passion + ..?

Do I miss a lot by leaving KW out?

Thanks

On 11/8/2021 at 2:50 AM, most_wanted said:

As far as I understood this mod is the only one that fixes the "naughty" animations betweens teens and young adults. Am I correct?

I'm pretty new to modding TS3, can someone give me some direction on what basic mod setup to use (for a realistic and 'adult' experience)? For example I guess pretty much all the Nraas mods + passion + ..?

Do I miss a lot by leaving KW out?

Thanks

There is a menu item in which you can choose to let adult and teen to have or not sex together.

You can also choose to imply sex with condom or not.

I personnaly use almost all the Nraas mods, but it is not an obligation to make the mod working

Not easy to tell you if you miss a lot by leaving KW out. I prefer and use finally only passion because sex is just an additionnal attribute at he usual Sims 3 that I setup with Nraas mods. For example I do not use vampire option.

Hope this comments hepl

Cheer

Maybe some1 can help me out here

So after almost a year i decided to reinstall the game and everything works fine and all..

But since this game is so extremly mod heavy i just couldnt recal every detail.. nrass, body mods, passion and so on..

So my problem is that young adults and above dont have nipples ? only teens for some reason and i dont know why..

i have installed the passion mod + cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Female_HairLight.package  (and male version) + cmar_EAdetailsSkin_ND_hairLight.package which should work from what i recall? I know that i had it right back then, but... idk

Edit, Alright i figured it out..apparently the cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples file is missing in the passion cmar core file.. phew...

Edited by realjitter

??Hi FreakyRufus! I have never used the hover bed so I have no idea? Will check( being curious myself :D ) just give me a sec...1819050524_Hover-bedmenu.png.ea8601159bd90e8f319188264286c7d3.png

Had to buy it again for the menu to appear but I think this is like all other objects menu fails that happens when you plop down a new house from the library then move your sim in. You either have to buy the objects again, or save and quit and the next reload all works as should.

Happy simming ❤️

Edited by MrsSanta
Wrong Picture (Facepalm)
On 11/26/2021 at 7:01 AM, MrsSanta said:

Had to buy it again for the menu to appear but I think this is like all other objects menu fails that happens when you plop down a new house from the library then move your sim in. You either have to buy the objects again, or save and quit and the next reload all works as should.

Thanks for the reply. I had moved the item to my family inventory, but after reading your comment, I pulled it back out (after loading a save), and it does work with Passion now. ?

**Edit: Ignore this. Finally noticed Storm put in a ReadThis.pdf in the mod. Looks like Barmaids service need both Late Night and Generations expansion pack. All good! Thanks Storm!

Hi! Long time lurker here. Firstly thank you Storm for the mod! Everyone was super helpful - finally managed to make the pole dance work. It makes sense the sim only dances when there is music ?

One last challenge for some reason I couldn't make the Barmaids mod to work. How does it look when the mod is working? Will there simply be an extra option when using cell phone to call services? Thanks!

Edited by Sims666666
Found the answer already
13 hours ago, nanii.favela said:

can somebpdy help me... i install this mod but the sims undress and then nothing happens... i dont know why i theres no animations when i see the settings in the rabbit hole

The Passion mod itself does not include any animations. You have to download those separately.

The second post of this topic has several recommended animation sets in it. Also, there are several popular animations that are pinned in Sims 3 - Downloads, and they all work with Passion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I am here in desperation, I have installed the mod and its kind of working, but there is something that bothers me: woohoo is just an act is not a skill. That's one thing that keeps me going back to Oniki KW, bc I love it to be a skill and Kama simtra is too much hard to up to my taste (and doesnt work very well on townies).

The problem is that Oniki KW is unfortunately too buggy and my saves dont go too much further. But the skill works perfectly. The speed is on point.

My question is: does anyone here knows if its possible to extract a skill from the mod and add to the game? is this even possible? and if it is does enyone know how to do?

At my knowledge only OKW and Kama Simtra has woohoo as skill. 

On 12/22/2021 at 9:05 AM, nonty said:

Hi everyone!

I am here in desperation, I have installed the mod and its kind of working, but there is something that bothers me: woohoo is just an act is not a skill. That's one thing that keeps me going back to Oniki KW, bc I love it to be a skill and Kama simtra is too much hard to up to my taste (and doesnt work very well on townies).

The problem is that Oniki KW is unfortunately too buggy and my saves dont go too much further. But the skill works perfectly. The speed is on point.

My question is: does anyone here knows if its possible to extract a skill from the mod and add to the game? is this even possible? and if it is does enyone know how to do?

At my knowledge only OKW and Kama Simtra has woohoo as skill. 

Hello,

I far as I remember, we can setup Kama Sintra and make it easier or more difficult to achieve your goal. For example you can setup every woohoo to be a success.

Hope it helps

Cheer 

I went back to playing TS3 after a long time and downloaded the latest version of this mod, but there's one thing I can't seem to make it work: I disabled Passion for teens but somehow they do it anyway

I don't know if the Story Progression and Pregnancy Controller mods are messing with my game; they are the only other mods I have and the teen Woohoo and pregnancy options are disabled.

Edited by lycorice
Problem 2 solved

Happy New Year and Cool Yule Storm and friends :D

Lycorice, If a teen is halfway to becoming a young adult the sim game have that ban against woohoo taken away. It is in the actual coding, and if you want all teens to be able you need to add Nraas Woohooer. Now I don't know if Story Prog, or the Preg Contoller mod can have anything to do with this, have both myself, but as I also have Nraas Woohooer an have the ban lifted from any teen I have no idea, sorry. You can ban a teen in Story prog from any romance if you wish, but why pretend that teens don't fall in love, when the game and life itself shows the truth. Just think of Romeo and Juliet they are supposed to be 14.

Take care all ❤️