Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

On 3/1/2022 at 12:13 PM, assassin75 said:

you can find all these things in kinky world, go download kinky world.

I already had KW before. I have Nraas and KW conflicts with them. In the long run it just corrupts your save so I don't think it's worth it. Passion doesn't even need all of the suggestions I made, but I wish it had a few of them at least.

Edited by Isisj18
On 2/28/2022 at 7:33 PM, Isisj18 said:

If it's not too much to ask in any future updates you add features like drugs, sex work, brothels, menstrual, birth control, abortion, and sterilization? I know this sounds like a lot, but there are no other mods out there with those features besides KW. It can be an over time thing. KW is really demanding and it caused my game grief.

Not being familiar with the history of Passion it's easy to confuse TwilightStorms 'taking over' the mod from the original creator and trying to refine it with actually creating the mod from scratch. Also it's based on the original Woohooer, with some extra light scripting to make it more natural. It's NOT a complete Sex overhaul like KW wanted to be while taking advantage of the animations created.

So yeah - it's a LOT.

35 minutes ago, Isisj18 said:

I already had KW before. I have Nraas and KW conflicts with them. In the long run it just corrupts your save so I don't think it's worth it. Passion doesn't even need all of the suggestions I made, but I wish it had a few of them at least.

I have and use both KW and NRaas. I guess it just takes some experience running both to understand the subtleties. Never corrupted a single save of mine. Bad info is bad info. Passion is lighter and doesn't require as powerful a system as KW - especially if you really push the entire game to it's limits as I have.

Sadly the person answering you didn't even bother to read your previous KW experiences . . . .

On 3/4/2022 at 2:39 PM, landess said:

Not being familiar with the history of Passion it's easy to confuse TwilightStorms 'taking over' the mod from the original creator and trying to refine it with actually creating the mod from scratch. Also it's based on the original Woohooer, with some extra light scripting to make it more natural. It's NOT a complete Sex overhaul like KW wanted to be while taking advantage of the animations created.

So yeah - it's a LOT.

I have and use both KW and NRaas. I guess it just takes some experience running both to understand the subtleties. Never corrupted a single save of mine. Bad info is bad info. Passion is lighter and doesn't require as powerful a system as KW - especially if you really push the entire game to it's limits as I have.

Sadly the person answering you didn't even bother to read your previous KW experiences . . . .

Ok yeah, I'm new here so I'm not familiar with any modders. Thanks for explaining that to me. I figured I was asking for too much because I cringed a little while asking, lol. I guess it was worth a shot. Passion is still an awesome mod, but I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't miss the extra features.

You seem to know exactly what to do with keeping your game and KW stable. I read up on it and I know what conflicts, but I was afraid that Nraas ErrorTrap could no longer protect my save and that other issues would pop up because I also have customized Nraas Story Progression settings. I don't want to have to get rid of or jeopardize anything. I never had a game corrupt from it, but I didn't have it for long so I can't really say. I was just stating what I heard has happened to other people's save with KW installed.

I have a pretty good pc I built myself it's just the fact that KW conflicts is saddening...

Edited by Isisj18
1 hour ago, Isisj18 said:

I don't want to have to get rid of or jeopardize anything

Windows keeps track of when you add mods to the packages folder (dates). Your save files have dates. The Sims 3 is a bit like a working archive. As long as one doesn't over-write saves made before additions/changes are made, there is always the ability to go 'back to before'.

Once I feel comfortable with new mods I've added and played for several weeks or more, then I'll merge them into a large package as they've been 'tested'. I clean my saves regularly and clear my error logs/etc. as needed. 

Edited by landess
clarity

Hello!

Tell me, does Passions conflict with KW in general or is there a chance to just download Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.7 WITHOUT the rest .... what is archived and located in the folder with Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.7 ?
I downloaded the KW V409 mod... and it seems to be in conflict with KW.

2052057276_.png.204270f0b486bc8ed800d002b0dab65c.png2016542460_uy.png.8adff04d4a407bb57f9dc3f53334eb8c.png2016542460_uy.png.8adff04d4a407bb57f9dc3f53334eb8c.png

ScriptError_MININT-QVLFTUU__03-10-2022__20-18-22__CFC2DCB7.xml

Edited by Alba Groon

Yes. They conflict a lot. never put them together.

In the pdf that is included in the passion download, it is clearly indicated which files are essential and which are optional. It is always good to follow the manufacturer's instructions.

ReadThis.pdf

But NEVER, NEVER, NEVER. Put together Passion (in any of its versions) and KW (in any of its versions)

DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER

Passion and KW always conflict

DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER

I don't know if I've been clear.

Edited by Patriguz
On 3/4/2022 at 1:59 PM, Isisj18 said:

KW conflicts with them. In the long run it just corrupts your save

On 3/4/2022 at 2:39 PM, landess said:

Never corrupted a single save of mine. Bad info is bad info.

There is always a chance for game corruption even with the vanilla game it has to do with the way game saves and holds onto references including those that are no longer valid. The game doesn't like to delete any references and that is a big design flaw with it's built-in cleanup routine which for a better lack of a word is craptastic.

The person who programmed that should never have been assigned to do it, upper management decided to cut corners and used an intern with absolutely no knowledge of that kind of programming.

Some people never see game corruption some see it frequently. When I was working at EA I kept telling them it has to do with the number of sims, number of objects and the number of generations the current game saw as each one creates a reference that stays saved in the game causing bloat and the more data bloat the more chance of the unused data getting corrupted. But no one ever listened to me because I was a Level Designer/World Builder. Nraas ErrorTrap actually replaces the games cleanup routine with one that actually works, I mean it's pretty stupid that the game holds onto a reference of a bar stool being used by a sim that has been dead for 5 generations.

Now KW does increase the chance of game corruption with the extra references it adds to the game, and TBF so does Nraas SP but to a lesser extent as it does have a limited cleanup function. But all in all KW doesn't cause game corruption by itself but it can cause other problems if it bugs out which seems to happen more for some people and less for others probably due to the other mods they have installed.

Plus some people confuse mod conflicts with game corruption. But that's a whole different ball of wax, leaving mod conflicts unresolved long enough can cause permanent damage and make a game unplayable.

Edited by namaradus
On 1/16/2022 at 8:17 PM, MurderPrincess said:

So this may be a silly question, but did TwilightStorm retire from the sims community and Passion? I notice they haven't been around lately. Just curious.

AFAIK he hasn't retired from modding or from the Sims Community. He's taking care of his mother who has serious a health problem that can take years to recover from and some never recover from it, so that will limit the time he has to work on the mod and be here as family comes first.

Edited by namaradus
2 hours ago, namaradus said:

the number of generations

I'll freely admit that playing with aging off and pregnancy off has probably done a lot to keep my game saves stable. Some saves have been in use since before build 375 and work fine with later builds right up to 409.

I also found a flaw in Passion fashion .... connected with tourists who came to your city.
With them Passion * DOES NOT allow you to have sex .

They just drop the offer to "have sex" and the game breaks , animation sticking.
And KW , on the contrary , allows you to have sex with tourists .

3 hours ago, Alba Groon said:

I also found a flaw in Passion fashion .... connected with tourists who came to your city.

They just drop the offer to "have sex" and the game breaks , animation sticking.

The animation sticking shouldn't be happening. The dropping of the offer to have sex usually happens because they lack a proper naked outfit which happens to be a problem with most tourists. I use a tuning mod to keep tourists out of my game as they are more trouble than what they are worth.

Nraas Woohooer not sure what it does to get around it. I think it just uses the sims naked body and turns off the sims awareness that they are naked. But that's kinda tricky too pull off.

KW force overrides the lack of a naked outfit and makes one for them which is actually not a smart thing to do. Cause if the naked outfit they got as a tourist doesn't match their real naked outfit that they have in their homeworld it can break the sims wardrobe and wardrobe breakage can be a total PITA to deal with.

Edited by namaradus
1 hour ago, namaradus said:

The animation sticking shouldn't be happening. The dropping of the offer to have sex usually happens because they lack a proper naked outfit which happens to be a problem with most tourists. I use a tuning mod to keep tourists out of my game as they are more trouble than what they are worth.

Nraas Woohooer not sure what it does to get around it. I think it just uses the sims naked body and turns off the sims awareness that they are naked. But that's kinda tricky too pull off.

KW force overrides the lack of a naked outfit and makes one for them which is actually not a smart thing to do. Cause if the naked outfit they got as a tourist doesn't match their real naked outfit that they have in their homeworld it can break the sims wardrobe and wardrobe breakage can be a total PITA to deal with.

5 hours ago, Alba Groon said:

And just to add to what @namaradus has said I believe Outfit Changer which is included in the Passion download originally tried to help with the tourists having a lack of a naked outfit by updating the sim but unfortunately it didn't work out as it produced constant error messages concerning tourists and I think service sims as well. I believe that tourists and service sims are blocked from Outfit Changer now as @TwilightStorm felt it was better to leave it up to the game to update those sims itself to avoid problems.

Also the Time Traveler is another sim that can cause problems if messed with he's some kind of weird hybrid of a Role Sim and a Service Sim and messing around with him can break the entire ITF questline.

*Edit*

There are a few other sims like the Grim Reaper that can cause problems if messed with but I can't remember them offhand but if you run into any sims that seem to be blocked by Passion then you know those sims can cause problems if messed around with.

Edited by spaceman1

Hey guys, anyone know how to fix a problem I'm having with my male werewolves. When they are transformed their penis remains flacid and will not get hard...Is there an add on that I can not find? I know there are werewolf specific animations so obviously the penis should be working, but its not. It does work when they are in human form..Is it possible the the problem is Nraas hybrid's "werewolf outfit"? Thanks for any help.

Edited by MurderPrincess

I just turned my character into a vampire and now I can't Passion on any furniture other than my vamp bed. Is there any solution for this? Apologies if this is something that has been discussed before, I don't really feel like trying to dig through this monster of a thread.

4 hours ago, MurderPrincess said:

Hey guys, anyone know how to fix a problem I'm having with my male werewolves. When they are transformed their penis remains flacid and will not get hard...Is there an add on that I can not find? I know there are werewolf specific animations so obviously the penis should be working, but its not. It does work when they are in human form..Is it possible the the problem is Nraas hybrid's "werewolf outfit"? Thanks for any help.

Sorry it is google translated:

You need the master controller. If you are in the CAS, you can slide the slider all the way to the right in the werewolf form in the face category. The same goes for the toad curse.

3 hours ago, Flegel34 said:

Sorry it is google translated:

You need the master controller. If you are in the CAS, you can slide the slider all the way to the right in the werewolf form in the face category. The same goes for the toad curse.

Translation worked out and I was able to fix it. Thank you. I didn't think to check those sliders as I try not to use them since they can make the animations look silly at times.

14 hours ago, ahornyidiot said:

I just turned my character into a vampire and now I can't Passion on any furniture other than my vamp bed. Is there any solution for this? Apologies if this is something that has been discussed before, I don't really feel like trying to dig through this monster of a thread.

Nevermind, I was just too stupid to try restarting the game...

Thank you for this amazing mod.  

I am having a bit of trouble with playing Ver2.7.6.

I have Sims 3 version 1.69 on Origin.  I have carefully read the read me file.  I even printed it and double checked my Packages folder to be sure all files were there.

First, my female sims look like Barbie dolls (no nipples, no genitals)  The male sims have increadible muscles and amazingly large penises.  I believed that I was to use cmar_XCAS_corefull69.43.package and CmarNYC_Penis.package to have anatomically correct male and female sims.  Did I get something wrong?

Also, I am having trouble with BarMaid Service.  I chose this file:  BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.69.43_Origin.package  It does not work at all with the word origin in it.  I took out "Origin" and the Barmaid servive options were grayed out on the pie.

Please help.

Hi _cindy! Here is what i have downloaded on Cmar's page + ModTheSims, SexySims2 and Nraas:

cmar_afAccessoryPenis.package
cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package
cmar_afpreg_BottomNude.package
cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package
cmar_amBulge.package
cmar_amRomanticBulge.package
cmar_EABodyHairforTeens.package
(cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Female_HairMore.package - This is my choise of skin)
(cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Male_HairMore.package - This is my choise of skin)
cmar_efBottomAltNude_penis.package
cmar_efBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package
cmar_efTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package
cmar_emBulge.package
cmar_emTopMuscleFix.package
cmar_EnableTeenElderBirth.package
cmar_FemaleNippleDepth_slider.package
cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairBikini.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairFull.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairHeavy.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairNatural.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairRealOne.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairRealTwo.package
cmar_FemalePubicHairSparse.package
(cmar_GetNaked1.63.package - mod enable all to get naked)
cmar_MalePubicHairFull.package
cmar_MalePubicHairHeavy.package
cmar_MalePubicHairLight.package
cmar_MalePubicHairMedium.package
cmar_MalePubicHairRealOne.package
cmar_MalePubicHairRealTwo.package
cmar_MalePubicHairRegular.package
cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.31-1.57.package
cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63.package
cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning.package
cmar_penis_angle_slider.package
cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package
cmar_penis_ballsize_slider.package
cmar_penis_erection_slider.package
cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package
cmar_penis_length_slider.package
cmar_penis_thick_slider.package
cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package
cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package
(cmar_PregnancyControllerV5.package - mod enable teen-elder with peg or terminate)
(cmar_SimHeightSlider.package - mod)
(cmar_TattooNude.package - the not core version to use with Nraas Mastercontroller)
cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists.package
cmar_TeentoElderMale_NouveauNudists
cmar_tfBottomAltNude_penis.package
cmar_tfBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package
cmar_tfTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2.package
cmar_tmBulge.package
cmar_tmTopMuscleFix.package
cmar_ToddlerChild_NouveauNudists.package
(cmarXmods_OutfitChanger_NudeTuning.package
+ cmarXmods_OutfitChanger1.63.package - mod super useful)

If u want to use another skin just skip Cmar's.

I also suggest using Lucas penis mod where u simply add his - cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2 + cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2 + cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2 They will overwrite Cmar's original and add PenisButtBones.package in the overrides folder in your mod folder.

I suggest u use S3pe to merge the Cmar's (and Lucas if u want) together as the games runs faster if it does not have to read so many files.

Can't help with the Barmaid sustem as I don't use it because of Nraas mod conflict.

Good luck and happy simming :D

Thank you Mrs Santa.  I am happily simming now.  I got the Bar Maid Service working also.  The only thing left is that I can not find the Sybian saddle in game.  Any clue?  I ended up finding the exotic pole in decor, not hobbies.  I have looked through all categories, but must have missed it.

• 2 weeks later...