2 hours ago, LordArek said:

Could it be that the deleted references (or whatever it deletes sometimes, I mean the SaveTool program) interferes with some scripts of this mod by accident? I'm asking out of curiosity  since I've been asking myself for days if SaveTool can actually break or disrupt scripts of certain mods by deleting some minor or seemingly useless stuff. 

I think so, I had also deleted references. I'm not gonna mess around with save cleaners or TESedit for the moment

1 hour ago, 2xpeter said:

I think so, I had also deleted references. I'm not gonna mess around with save cleaners or TESedit for the moment

Strange. Now that you mention it, it actually doesn't sound like a mod problem, but a inconsistency within the save cleaners, because if they delete references that are important to some mods, theres a need to update them. 

2 hours ago, 2xpeter said:

I killed older versions from DCL and DEC with save cleaning via save cleaner tool

symptoms after deleting wrongly as orphan scripts classified scripts:

> empty MCMs

> broken cloaks and regulary running scripts stopped working

I don't have that issue anymore with resaver, but resaver has less options to mess around with deleting scripts

In resaver it's called "unattached instances", if I see any of those I check if they vanish on later saves.

If they stay, than I delete those.

It's save too to delete those for clean save or if you know your mods (some produce regulary unattached instances if NPC approaches fail for example)

if it's only one or two I have to delete I'm not alarmed. If its more than something is wrong with a mod or the load order.

unattached script shouldn't show up regulary either or it's an mod conflict or stuck mod or bugged mod or chaos in load order

Umm, if I might make a suggestion?

The problem I have with selling slaves is that I tend to run with a couple of well trained slaves that I want to keep, and a couple more that I want to sell. The trouble is, if they're all called "bandit" in the menu, then it's hard to be sure you're selling the right slave. And the GetDisplayName() trick from the PAHE MCM doesn't help because you can't easily substitute that into dialogue Infos.

What I'm thinking is this: how about a "slaves for sale" faction? Then you could either only offer slaves for sale if they were faction members, or else frame the offer as "I'd hate to part with ...", or "I was hoping to find a buyer for ..." so we can tell which ones are which.

For adding slaves to the faction, there's a ton of ways to do it, but I was thinking maybe use slavetats to tattoo "for sale" across some pertinent part of the anatomy, and link the tat to a spell that adds her to the faction. I did this in QAYL and it works quite well.

I'd be up for doing the tats side of it, if you're interested.

Musje, do you think you can add something like consensual/temporary prostitution for followers, similar to like what TDF has ? Sometimes I want to play solo for awhile and it would be nice to dump them off somewhere like an inn or so, to work while my character is adventuring. Thats the only reason I still keep TDF around really anymore, since this mod does it for slaves really well. I'd like to get rid of TDF because its scripts don't seem to be really well optimized. In towns, with it active along with other mods, it seems to lag itself and others down. :)

12 hours ago, LordArek said:

+1 on this. I've had the same problem and, due to my bad habit of sometimes carrying 6 people with me, 4 reloads to finally sell the right slave.

Could even set it up with a "Slut For Sale! (Ask my Master)" tattoo, and have occasional passers by come up and offer to buy her. The approach AI might be a bit fiddly though.

31 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Could even set it up with a "Slut For Sale! (Ask my Master)" tattoo, and have occasional passers by come up and offer to by her. The approach AI might be a bit fiddly though.

The approach AI from Sexlab Working Girl works fine if you're in auto whore mode (or how it's called), so maybe Musje could take a look on that one if he/she is considering this type of update. Shouldn't be too big of a problem except if he/she is not familiar with that one. 

Okay I'm having a bit of an odd problem with my MCM for this mod...it won't let me set options and it says that HSH , PAH and Heritical Resources are missing...despite them being installed and working...anyone have any ideas here? I tried running LOOT and FINIS and starting a new game and have the same issue still after doing so

4 minutes ago, madjack1564 said:

Okay I'm having a bit of an odd problem with my MCM for this mod...it won't let me set options and it says that HSH , PAH and Heritical Resources are missing...despite them being installed and working...anyone have any ideas here? I tried running LOOT and FINIS and starting a new game and have the same issue still after doing so

I hate to add to your frustration but the most common cause of this is not loading the mods and entering the appropriate FOMOD choices as you load them. So, delete the two mods by Musje. Then reload them and pay careful attention to answering the questions during loading so that they interact properly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 5:30 PM, LordArek said:

Strange. Now that you mention it, it actually doesn't sound like a mod problem, but a inconsistency within the save cleaners, because if they delete references that are important to some mods, theres a need to update them. 

After some testing, the script cleaner works amazing as long as I don't delete references. So in the end it was just deleting the reference part that messed me up

On 2/24/2019 at 5:41 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I killed older versions from DCL and DEC with save cleaning via save cleaner tool

symptoms after deleting wrongly as orphan scripts classified scripts:

> empty MCMs

> broken cloaks and regulary running scripts stopped working

I don't have that issue anymore with resaver, but resaver has less options to mess around with deleting scripts

In resaver it's called "unattached instances", if I see any of those I check if they vanish on later saves.

If they stay, than I delete those.

It's save too to delete those for clean save or if you know your mods (some produce regulary unattached instances if NPC approaches fail for example)

if it's only one or two I have to delete I'm not alarmed. If its more than something is wrong with a mod or the load order.

unattached script shouldn't show up regulary either or it's an mod conflict or stuck mod or bugged mod or chaos in load order

Hard to tell what is a necessary orphan script. I remember gopher once mentioned about how that messed up some of his mods in a yt video b4. For the moment I'm making sure I have back ups because I'm not too experienced with modding yet. But my God cleaning orphan scripts made my game load faster and preform so much better. 

Is reaver a mod? Sorry I'm not familiar with terminology or mod names

On 3/5/2019 at 12:25 PM, madjack1564 said:

If ur using the mod organizer I reccomend reinstalling pahe home/slave after installing the missing plugins. That worked for me. Idk about mod manager

1 hour ago, 2xpeter said:

Hard to tell what is a necessary orphan script. I remember gopher once mentioned about how that messed up some of his mods in a yt video b4. For the moment I'm making sure I have back ups because I'm not too experienced with modding yet. But my God cleaning orphan scripts made my game load faster and preform so much better. 

Is reaver a mod? Sorry I'm not familiar with terminology or mod names

Your totaly right if your super careful with removing orphan scripts. Only remove them if you see an effect on your game or if they don't get removed from save after some game hours/days.

Resaver => is needed if you use Crash fixes and script count is over 65536. Crash fixes will change the save game format and you will only be able to open your saves with Resaver if that happens.

Means:

- Resaver is part of FallrimTools and does what SaveTools does (cleaning)

- Reads and writes the new Crash Fixes savegame file format

On 3/5/2019 at 11:31 AM, Psalam said:

I hate to add to your frustration but the most common cause of this is not loading the mods and entering the appropriate FOMOD choices as you load them. So, delete the two mods by Musje. Then reload them and pay careful attention to answering the questions during loading so that they interact properly.

I ended up having to reload pretty much everything AND delete Devious Loot...once that was done everything worked fine...for some reason Devious Loot was causing a LOT of problems in addition to this one.

41 minutes ago, madjack1564 said:

I ended up having to reload pretty much everything AND delete Devious Loot...once that was done everything worked fine...for some reason Devious Loot was causing a LOT of problems in addition to this one.

I wish I could tell you that I'd never heard that before. DCL (Deviously Cursed Loot) is an extremely large and complicated mod that does interact (often negatively) with other mods.

Yeah. You can link a tat to a magic effect. So apply the tat, the spell fires and the slave gets added to the for sale faction., Remove the tat and the slave is removed from the faction. Probablyy have a spell to apply and remove tats too.

Then it just needs some dialogue to trigger based on faction membership, and I'll probably  call the code from AYGAS to handle the actual selling.

Hello there guys, I'd like to have some help with this: 

Spoiler

[03/17/2019 - 03:54:55AM] VM is thawing...
[03/17/2019 - 03:55:20AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 03:55:27AM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [aygasCore (2300182B)].aygascorescript.IsPlayerHouse() - "aygascorescript.psc" Line ?
    [aygasScenes (2300F09A)].aygasscenesscript.OnUpdate() - "aygasscenesscript.psc" Line ?
[03/17/2019 - 03:55:27AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp250"
stack:
    [aygasCore (2300182B)].aygascorescript.IsPlayerHouse() - "aygascorescript.psc" Line ?
    [aygasScenes (2300F09A)].aygasscenesscript.OnUpdate() - "aygasscenesscript.psc" Line ?
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:07AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [aygasEvents (2300AF65)].aygasevents.EventPlayerZoning() - "aygasevents.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest aygasCore (2300182B)].aygasPlayerScript.OnLocationChange() - "aygasplayerscript.psc" Line ?
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:07AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsAttached() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [aygasEvents (2300AF65)].aygasevents.EventPlayerZoning() - "aygasevents.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest aygasCore (2300182B)].aygasPlayerScript.OnLocationChange() - "aygasplayerscript.psc" Line ?
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:07AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp165"
stack:
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:13AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:15AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:39AM] VM is freezing...
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:39AM] VM is frozen
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:39AM] Saving game...
[03/17/2019 - 03:56:39AM] VM is thawing...
[03/17/2019 - 03:57:28AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 03:57:56AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:04AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:14AM] VM is freezing...
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:14AM] VM is frozen
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:14AM] Saving game...
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:14AM] VM is thawing...
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:14AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:14AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsAttached() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:14AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp165"
stack:
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:16AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 03:58:52AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 03:59:57AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 04:00:00AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 04:00:39AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 04:01:02AM] VM is freezing...
[03/17/2019 - 04:01:02AM] VM is frozen
[03/17/2019 - 04:01:02AM] Saving game...
[03/17/2019 - 04:01:02AM] VM is thawing...
[03/17/2019 - 04:01:12AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 04:01:26AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 04:02:03AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 04:02:15AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/17/2019 - 04:02:26AM] VM is freezing...
[03/17/2019 - 04:02:26AM] VM is frozen
[03/17/2019 - 04:02:26AM] Saving game...
[03/17/2019 - 04:02:26AM] VM is thawing...
[03/17/2019 - 04:02:43AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (23012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Those are the last records in my log file, just before the ctd, it usually happens when loading a cell.
It's happening from a long time & seems to be beyond my understanding. Any help to solve this will be appreciated

A  few more :)

buy_me_merged.png

I like the way that looks like something you might get stamped on a side of bacon.  I might do a few of them, by race. So you could have "Prime NORD Ass" on one cheek,  and "Great Value!" on the other, and do variants for the other races. The spell would have to apply them selectively, of course.

spacer.pngspacer.pngbrat_for_sale.png

stupid.png

I got the faction and quest sorted out last night. Now I need the spells and dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...