1 hour ago, chochodulu said:

I have a problem with the brothel part of this mod: sex scenes don't initiate (most of the time).

I have a brothel with like 12 prostitutes working in it... and most of the time, when a sexlab scene is about to start... it just doesn't. The conversation between the client and the prostitute happens... they walk to a more "private place"... and then when the scene is about to start... they both just walk away. It doesn't happen all of the time... just most of the time. And I did notice that when I have more prostitutes working in the brothel... the more likely that the scenes won't start.

Anyone else having this problem? Can anyone think of a solution?

Enable debug logging for this mod, and post a log please :) 

Hmmm

Spoiler

[11/07/2018 - 05:54:10PM] aygas:Gets up: Thalmor Justiciar
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:10PM] aygas:Evaluate trick for Yrsa with:Stormcloak Archer
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:10PM] aygas:Trick Scene is occupied
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:12PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Thalmor Soldier) -- TRUE -- HIT
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:12PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Thalmor Soldier] SetActor([Actor < (FF00407B)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] aygas:Evaluate trick for Bandit Ranger with:Argonian
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] aygas:Trick Scene is occupied
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Stormcloak Archer) -- TRUE -- HIT
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Stormcloak Archer] SetActor([Actor < (FF004D18)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=1, Females=1, IsAggressive=False, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1153
    [SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 3022
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sexlabframework.QuickStart() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 3026
    [aygasCore (5900182B)].aygascorescript.ProstituteSex() - "aygascorescript.psc" Line 1037

.TIF__0501F3F7.Fragment_0() - "tif__0501f3f7.psc" Line 13
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Thalmor Soldier] ClearAlias([Actor < (FF00407B)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] aygas:Tracking 35 owners
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] aygas:Evaluate trick for Danica Pure-Spring with:Nord
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:13PM] aygas:Trick Scene is occupied
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:14PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Stormcloak Archer] ClearAlias([Actor < (FF004D18)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[11/07/2018 - 05:54:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call

This is fine, there can be only one interaction between prostitute and client at a time, but once they get it off in SexLab, the scene is freed up

This doesn't look good. I've no idea what this means but it looks like it can't find animations. Worse, it looks like this problem blocks the prostitution scene

Do you have really weird animation settings in SexLab?

Also: problem with Home Sweet Home.  Which version do you have installed?

Maybe also a PAHE problem:

Loads of threads related to PAHE. Maybe you need to reset that mod.

The problem could be script lag, there are some settings to increase the time scripts are allowed to run (I don;t have them handy here). Keep in mind that PAHE, HSH and Aygas are all super script-heavy

Edit: sorry ffor the formatting, this post editor is kind of crappy

Thanks for the help!

I kind of figured it out thanks to you... it WAS sexlab, like you suggested.

Here's the deal, to test things out, I toggled on all vanilla animations in sexlab. Now the scenes start. But... when I go to the animation selection menu using Sexlab Tools...  it gives me a choice of only 3 animations: 4UDIK Fisting, Mitos Lap and Mitos Footjob. That's despite the fact that I have like 100 animations toggled on in sexlab for male on female action. (both as normal and aggressive animations.) I haven't played with the tags of any of the animations at all.

So... how does AYGAS select  animations? Is it tag-based? Because honestly, if that's it, I can just add the relevant tag/tags to the animations that I like and that's that. AYGAS and HSH are pretty much the only mod I have which initiate animations, so it shouldn't cause an issue.

As a weird side-note: the animations now start immediately. The prostitute doesn't take the client to a nearby bed. They just do it on the spot. (Animals!)

OH! and one last thing that popped into my mind... when I initiate a sex scene myself with one of the girls working at my brothel,  I get a trauma boost from Stress and Trauma mod. It flags my (male) character as the victim. So... could there be some kind of weird victim/aggressor role reversal going on?

1 minute ago, chochodulu said:

So... how does AYGAS select  animations? Is it tag-based? Because honestly, if that's it, I can just add the relevant tag/tags to the animations that I like and that's that. AYGAS and HSH are pretty much the only mod I have which initiate animations, so it shouldn't cause an issue.

HSH and Aygas will just grab a random SexLab animation using the Quickstart function in SL.  HSH does this for the first choice in the sex menu, Aygas for experienced prostitutes. For beginning prostitutes or "Time to get a little rough" in HSH, it uses the "aggressive" tag. So if you have no aggressive animations enabled, it might fail.

As a weird side-note: the animations now start immediately. The prostitute doesn't take the client to a nearby bed. They just do it on the spot. (Animals!)

Weird, it should at least try to find a bed. That's not the SexLab function either, Aygas handles that.

OH! and one last thing that popped into my mind... when I initiate a sex scene myself with one of the girls working at my brothel,  I get a trauma boost from Stress and Trauma mod. It flags my (male) character as the victim. So... could there be some kind of weird victim/aggressor role reversal going on?

Maybe :) Though I think the code has them in the correct order.

Hello, I was using old version of this mod, it was 0.31 i think, everything was fine. But after i updated this mod to current version, i have a problem, when I'm trying to sale a slave, dialogue window just vanishes and nothing going on, also MCM menu not appearing, even if i'm trying to force it with Jaxon's mcm kicker.  Before install new version I delelted old version completely, also I started new game. Also there no log info, cause logging seems to be off and I don't know how to turn it on w/o mcm.  Feels lame :(  Can you show me right direction to solve this problem? 

Sorry if i'm missed something obvious, I'm not getting problems with mods very often.

And thanks alot for this mod, I can't imagine slaver's playthrough without it anymore.

myloadorder.txt

On 11/10/2018 at 1:52 PM, Musje said:

Even if you didn't turn on logging for this mod in MCM, your log will still show errors caused by the mod, so please post it :)

Did you select the right options during installation, for Home Sweet Home and Interactive BDSM?

Musje, I installed it with MO was ticking HSH patch option, not using interactive bdsm, also tried to install manualy earlier, no difference. I'll also attach papyrus log, but it seems pretty useless to me, maybe you can find something interesting there :), For now situation in game absolutely same, everything working good but  aygas :(   

Papyrus.0.log

Spoiler
2 hours ago, paltos said:

Musje, I installed it with MO was ticking HSH patch option, not using interactive bdsm, also tried to install manualy earlier, no difference. I'll also attach papyrus log, but it seems pretty useless to me, maybe you can find something interesting there :), For now situation in game absolutely same, everything working good but  aygas :(   

Papyrus.0.log

Okay, I admit it, I'm not Musje but I couldn't pass up that papyrus script. That is as close to breaking papyrus as I've ever seen. I would suggest that you 1) make a note of where AYGAS is in your load order, 2) delete it, 3) reload it and 4) move it back into the position it was previously in your load order. Even better would be 1) delete AYGAS, 2) reload AYGAS, run LOOT and FNIS, and 4) start a new game.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Okay, I admit it, I'm not Musje but I couldn't pass up that papyrus script. That is as close to breaking papyrus as I've ever seen. I would suggest that you 1) make a note of where AYGAS is in your load order, 2) delete it, 3) reload it and 4) move it back into the position it was previously in your load order. Even better would be 1) delete AYGAS, 2) reload AYGAS, run LOOT and FNIS, and 4) start a new game.

It worked! Thanks alot, I wandering how you see in those logs that papyrus was about to die, at all times, when I tried to read it, I saw really alot of errors, but everything seemd to be okay in game. 

Spoiler
Just now, paltos said:

It worked! Thanks alot, I wandering how you see in those logs that papyrus was about to die, at all times, when I tried to read it, I saw really alot of errors, but everything seemd to be okay in game. 

You're welcome. The log said that everything AYGAS was trying to do wasn't working. Since I assume that you have the same AYGAS the rest of us do and it is working for us I figured something must have happened in your loading. 

Anyway, good hunting!

• 2 weeks later...

New version added with some small fixes

- Implemented Helping Hand perk (can be earned, but doesn't offer the reward yet)
- Auction Master will announce if an auction is cancelled due to lack of interest.  Also reduced the likelihood of this happening.
- Male slaves will now be bought as prostitutes by innkeepers as well
- Prostitutes will gain a little Sex skill when they turn tricks (on screen only)
- Satisfied owners will no longer offer up slaves for auction
- Pit fights will appear in hamlets but they are not functional yet.

@Musje

"Prostitutes will gain a little Sex skill when they turn tricks (on screen only)" are you telling me this whole time they weren't?

I left prostitutes in the taverns and ladies of the evenings in my homes they level'd slowly. That being said it would be hilarious if you play the dragonborn levelling sound when they level..

13 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

Is this going to be/has this been officially converted for SE? I have a private conversion, but the compatibility/integration features are being weird and I can't figure out how to fix them.

34 minutes ago, Musje said:

In that case set a lower difficulty in the MCM menu

No Issues except the known ones with the LE versions here with my converted versions of  ALL the mods by Musje, that are related to Paradise Halls.... 

16 hours ago, Musje said:

It will be converted. I made a conversion that needs to be tested, but so far the conversion itself seems pretty straightforward. What issue did you have with the integration items?

I have the SE versions of several of the mods it looks for for integration. I guess it's not recognizing them because it's looking for the LE versions, and I don't know how to fix that. But if there's an official version coming I'll deal til it comes out. Messing with this kind of thing isn't my forte and I'd rather have limited functionality then break it and have nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

I'm going to guess that this isn't compatible with mods that add in new towns (for example: Blackthorn), so they won't have the whole "slavery acceptance" thing.

Am I right?

Aygas is compatible with town mods in the sense that it won't break things, but it will not make use of the new towns. As far as slavery is concerned, the new towns will be classed as "wilderness", with no slavery levels or events. The only extra towns that the mod recognizes are Helgen reborn and Bruma

10 hours ago, Musje said:

Aygas is compatible with town mods in the sense that it won't break things, but it will not make use of the new towns. As far as slavery is concerned, the new towns will be classed as "wilderness", with no slavery levels or events. The only extra towns that the mod recognizes are Helgen reborn and Bruma

I thought it was something like that. Thanks for clarifying.

In the subject PAHE author gave the answer ,is it so difficult to give people the debugging ?! After all ,slaves need a lot and hundreds of them,for your fashion also needs a large number of slaves,they must be trained and instead of enjoying the game ,players are forced to engage in nonsense ,many hours of training . But if I want your mod to do a lot of public houses in the towns and villages,I have until retirement to teach the slaves,instead of to the fan of the game.

Your mod is SUPER fine, thanks for your hard work , but understand the players.