15 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@Musje

I have tried port 0.57b for SSE. while save esp, the CK to say: nif missing a facegen tint map. How to solve this? ignore it?

Porting Nifs is a bit more like rocket science.

Nif Optimizer will happily break head part Nifs, and you worn't discover it until you get to an area the NPC is in. Your game will then CTD.

Avoid all Facegen folders when you use Nif Optimizer.

Then go back and select those folders and click Head parts only in Nif Optimezer. Optimize those.

Worse comes to worse, delete all facegen folders and their contents. Use the CK to select all actors for this mod. Ctl F4 exports new facefgen data.

Side benefit - it eliminates dark face bug.

Update on the slave being resold in the same auction.  Happened to get back to Riften which was having another slave auction, and the same slave as before was up for auction (Else).  I bid and won and this time things went fine, so good news there.  So previous problem likely was just a glitch in my game.  Thought I'd mention it, especially since it turned out to be both the same city and the same slave as before.

On 6/26/2019 at 4:12 AM, fred200 said:

Porting Nifs is a bit more like rocket science.

Nif Optimizer will happily break head part Nifs, and you worn't discover it until you get to an area the NPC is in. Your game will then CTD.

Avoid all Facegen folders when you use Nif Optimizer.

Then go back and select those folders and click Head parts only in Nif Optimezer. Optimize those.

Worse comes to worse, delete all facegen folders and their contents. Use the CK to select all actors for this mod. Ctl F4 exports new facefgen data.

Side benefit - it eliminates dark face bug.

Rocket sience? No... You just have to make sure that you have a backup of the facegen folder. If nothing else works, you can use the unconverted facegen data as it is. A missing tintmap is either missing, or the texture setting is pointing to a wrong direction. I would check the paths in the nif first. 

On 6/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, tznvlw said:

For SSE users, maybe you can try them from me :

PAH_HomeSweetHome_ SE 1.21b.7z 4.49 MB · 10 downloads

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_SE 0.57b.7z 568.59 kB · 14 downloads

Patch to Aygas_SE 0.57c.7z 102.88 kB · 15 downloads

Please install  the patch to Aygas_SE 0.57c.7z file if you want update to v0.57c

I'm unsure what exactly was supposed to change with this, but nothing really appeared to do so. Dialogues still don't seem to work for me. For instance, when trying to sell a slave to a civilian, they bring up the whole, "Who wouldn't want a servant?" dialogue and then then dialogue abruptly ends, just like it did in previous versions using SE. I suspect this is also a root cause of the reason that the auction doesn't work with HSH using the Restless Hunter in SE. 

2 hours ago, SPARTAN-113 said:

Any ideas on why I'm unable to sell slaves using SE? It goes through the dialogue and then just exits the dialogue menu. I have so many slaves now that I can't store all of them at my camp.

Check your Papyrus logs. Which version are you running, the "official" 0.56, or the unofficial 0.57 that is making the rounds?

@Musje Let me admit that I am playing with the next to the last version and therefore this may already be taken care of. I don't like swapping mods (even if it's an upgrade) during a playthrough. Anyway, I had just completed the Civil War and returned to Whiterun. While I was walking along minding my own business I received a notification that I had a bounty of 1000 in Hjaalmarch. Somehow that immediately became a bounty in Whiterun and I was accosted by the guards. Fortunately, I had the cash on me and simply paid it off. Just now I was attacked by 3 bandit thugs whose contract says that they were hired by Idgrod Ravencrone because I killed her husband Aslfur. I am unaware of anything else that I'm using that might have provoked this and the timing (just completing the Civil War) is telling. 

As I said, I just wanted to report it. The bandits make good slaves so all's well that ends well.

23 minutes ago, Psalam said:

@Musje Let me admit that I am playing with the next to the last version and therefore this may already be taken care of. I don't like swapping mods (even if it's an upgrade) during a playthrough. Anyway, I had just completed the Civil War and returned to Whiterun. While I was walking along minding my own business I received a notification that I had a bounty of 1000 in Hjaalmarch. Somehow that immediately became a bounty in Whiterun and I was accosted by the guards. Fortunately, I had the cash on me and simply paid it off. Just now I was attacked by 3 bandit thugs whose contract says that they were hired by Idgrod Ravencrone because I killed her husband Aslfur. I am unaware of anything else that I'm using that might have provoked this and the timing (just completing the Civil War) is telling. 

As I said, I just wanted to report it. The bandits make good slaves so all's well that ends well.

What's the deal with Aslfur? Does he get taken hostage after the civil war if his side loses? If so, maybe Aygas made him into a slave to be sold at an auction (it does this aftr the civil war ends). During the process the NPC in question gets killed. But it shouldn't affect your bounty though, it is a normal PAHE enslavement happening off-screen.

9 minutes ago, Musje said:

What's the deal with Aslfur? Does he get taken hostage after the civil war if his side loses? If so, maybe Aygas made him into a slave to be sold at an auction (it does this aftr the civil war ends). During the process the NPC in question gets killed. But it shouldn't affect your bounty though, it is a normal PAHE enslavement happening off-screen.

I don't know and that's why I'm mentioning it. I couldn't remember whether he goes into exile or not so (from UESP Skyrim):

If he gets forced to the Blue Palace when the Stormcloaks take Hjaalmarch, he'll be disheartened, worriedly saying, "We're safe here now. But what of Morthal?" or "The Empire brought stability, assurance to the people of Morthal, even if they didn't appreciate it. Now what do they have?" or "I fear for what this change will do to my family."

However, isn't the issue here with Idgrod? She should have been enslaved at the same time as Aslfur, no? If so, she shouldn't be in a position to do any of this. Could it be as simple as making certain that they are enslaved (killed) in the correct order?

If you support the Stormcloaks during the Civil War, then Idgrod and Aslfur will get sent to Solitude and replaced by Sorli the Builder (from Stonehills Mine) as Jarl and her husband Pactur becomes steward.  Idgrod's daughter, also goes to Solitude along with her younger brother Joric.  Joric, being a child, would not be eligible for enslavement, but Idgrod the Elder and her daughter Idgrod the Younger would be along with Aslfur.

This swap of Jarls can also happen during the "peace talks" at High Hrothgar during "Season Unending" if the player exchanges Morthal in the trades.

So, assuming Psalam supported the Stormcloaks then Aslfur and company would have been sent to Solitude and then AYGAS would have done its thing on them at the end of the Civil War.  Could just have been a glitch in the enslavement / cloning process that triggered the crime / bounty in Hjaalmarch (Morthal).  But that shouldn't have triggered a bounty in Whiterun, not sure how that could have happened.    Also Why just the bounty for Aslfur, and not his wife and daughter?   Very odd.

35 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

If you support the Stormcloaks during the Civil War, then Idgrod and Aslfur will get sent to Solitude and replaced by Sorli the Builder (from Stonehills Mine) as Jarl and her husband Pactur becomes steward.  Idgrod's daughter, also goes to Solitude along with her younger brother Joric.  Joric, being a child, would not be eligible for enslavement, but Idgrod the Elder and her daughter Idgrod the Younger would be along with Aslfur.

This swap of Jarls can also happen during the "peace talks" at High Hrothgar during "Season Unending" if the player exchanges Morthal in the trades.

So, assuming Psalam supported the Stormcloaks then Aslfur and company would have been sent to Solitude and then AYGAS would have done its thing on them at the end of the Civil War.  Could just have been a glitch in the enslavement / cloning process that triggered the crime / bounty in Hjaalmarch (Morthal).  But that shouldn't have triggered a bounty in Whiterun, not sure how that could have happened.    Also Why just the bounty for Aslfur, and not his wife and daughter?   Very odd.

Sorry that I wasn't complete but yes, I supported the Stormcloaks and had amazingly little trouble with the Civil War per se. Honestly, the only reason for this playthrough was to see how AYGAS would work with putting the losers on the auction block. I haven't seen that yet but, in fairness, little game time has passed since the end of the Civil War. 

I do not know why it only happened with the Hjaalmarch nobility. I assumed the shift to Whiterun was because AYGAS was (in the background) moving them to Whiterun for eventual sale. If I see one or the other or both on the auction block I'll report it but it'll likely be a while (Musje would no far better than I would how long - in game time - it will take).

On a positive note, the auction in which I participated before the end of the Civil War went swimmingly. I sold a fully trained Argonian slave and bought a poorly trained Nord - both without any issues.

44 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Also Why just the bounty for Aslfur, and not his wife and daughter?   Very odd.

The mod grabs 1 hostage at a time, at random intervals and not too often either. So it would have taken only Aslfur and no one else.

This also means that it can take a while before you see one of the hostages on the block (or in someones posession). More so because the "slave pool" also contains other recycled slaves from auctions.

1 minute ago, Musje said:

The mod grabs 1 hostage at a time, at random intervals and not too often either. So it would have taken only Aslfur and no one else.

This also means that it can take a while before you see one of the hostages on the block (or in someones posession). More so because the "slave pool" also contains other recycled slaves from auctions.

So, from what you're saying, I should keep a watch for Aslfur "on the block" and watch to see if, as they become available, I get other bounties for other Jarls and their courts.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sorry that I wasn't complete but yes, I supported the Stormcloaks and had amazingly little trouble with the Civil War per se. Honestly, the only reason for this playthrough was to see how AYGAS would work with putting the losers on the auction block. I haven't seen that yet but, in fairness, little game time has passed since the end of the Civil War. 

I do not know why it only happened with the Hjaalmarch nobility. I assumed the shift to Whiterun was because AYGAS was (in the background) moving them to Whiterun for eventual sale. If I see one or the other or both on the auction block I'll report it but it'll likely be a while (Musje would no far better than I would how long - in game time - it will take).

On a positive note, the auction in which I participated before the end of the Civil War went swimmingly. I sold a fully trained Argonian slave and bought a poorly trained Nord - both without any issues.

I haven't played through the Civil War and seen it work yet either so I'm curious how that goes (Civil War is glitched in my current save game I can start it but just before I get to the Battle of Whiterun it hangs up there with Ulfric never giving me my marching orders).  Idgrod the Younger is a tasty dish... wouldn't mind bidding on her. ?  Assfur on the other hand is skeever bait.

Its very weird about that bounty because even if somehow you were blamed for their death then I could see a bounty / crime for Hjaalmarch... maybe even Solitude (since that's where they should have been at that point)... but Whiterun?  By the time they got moved there, even for an auction, it should have been their PAHE clones showing up, not the originals.  So very odd.

But as far as the auctions themselves, like you mine have been going well.  Even the one that glitched before (where I bought a slave and it resold her in the same auction) have all worked fine.  I've been able to sell multiple slaves and buy multiple slaves without problem.  Only glitch I ran into was I left two unique slaves (merrian and her sister) at the Restless Hunter with auction medallions, later I saw them owned by NPCs but I hadn't told Pardo to auction them yet nor did he have any gold for me when I went back and checked.  Slave fights are working too, getting both rounds of fights now.  Nobody else has died though sometimes the fight does wander over into the crowd of spectators.  I also have not won a single bet!  LOL  (lost about 10k gold though ? )

1 minute ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I haven't played through the Civil War and seen it work yet either so I'm curious how that goes (Civil War is glitched in my current save game I can start it but just before I get to the Battle of Whiterun it hangs up there with Ulfric never giving me my marching orders).  Idgrod the Younger is a tasty dish... wouldn't mind bidding on her. ?  Assfur on the other hand is skeever bait.

Its very weird about that bounty because even if somehow you were blamed for their death then I could see a bounty / crime for Hjaalmarch... maybe even Solitude (since that's where they should have been at that point)... but Whiterun?  By the time they got moved there, even for an auction, it should have been their PAHE clones showing up, not the originals.  So very odd.

But as far as the auctions themselves, like you mine have been going well.  Even the one that glitched before (where I bought a slave and it resold her in the same auction) have all worked fine.  I've been able to sell multiple slaves and buy multiple slaves without problem.  Only glitch I ran into was I left two unique slaves (merrian and her sister) at the Restless Hunter with auction medallions, later I saw them owned by NPCs but I hadn't told Pardo to auction them yet nor did he have any gold for me when I went back and checked.  Slave fights are working too, getting both rounds of fights now.  Nobody else has died though sometimes the fight does wander over into the crowd of spectators.  I also have not won a single bet!  LOL  (lost about 10k gold though ? )

Well, the other thing is that the bounty was added while I was physically in Whiterun although I don't know why that would make any difference. It was convenient in the sense that I happened to have the cash on me. I don't usually run around Skyrim with a thousand septims in my pocket (except when I'm going to Solstheim to meet with Ralys Sedaris but that's another story) so I'm glad that they chased me into Breezehome as they did. I hate giving up my "Get out of Jail free" cards from the Holds. I might really want them some day.

That's part of what really puzzles me, far as I know that shouldn't have made any difference.  What it seems happened is that somehow it counted you as killing Aslfur in Hjaalmarch, and then AGAIN in Whiterun and attributed the death to your character again as another murder.  So somehow it decided to kill / clone him again in Whiterun (but that should be happening in a cloning cell outside of Tamriel so... WTH?) and then it tagged you as having murdered him in Whiterun.  I can't begin to imagine how that would happen.  Hopefully it was just a random and very weird glitch, but if it keeps happening...

There's also what Musje said above, it only grabs them one at a time so from that I would assume it wouldn't have grabbed him and cloned him unless it was prepping him for an auction, so presumably you should see him on the auction block soon.  I wish we could access the AYGAS slave pool cell and see who was in there, maybe clear it out (kill them or disable them or something) and then force auction events to try an get it to grab more CW NPCs to see what happens.  I don't know if its an actual "cell" you could coc into though.  Maybe a "cheat" spell you can cast that marks a specific NPC to be grabbed like that (maybe even if the civil war isn't over, you could mark Aslfur or Elisif or whomever just for testing).  Just thinking out loud.

The problem with that is that there was only one bounty when I paid it (I checked) and that was in Whiterun.

The other weird thing, which I attributed to vanilla Skyrim weirdness but may be relevant, is that the three bandit thugs did not come at me in a group, like they normally do. One attacked me just outside Windward Ruins. The other two came in Whiterun (to which I fast traveled after killing the one at Windward Ruins). The first one there just came straight on as usual. The last one just followed me around like a creep. So I got her out away from other people and disposed of her. Last odd fact is that all three had identical contracts from Idgrod Ravencrone (normally only one thug has the contract). As I said, I thought that this was just more vanilla weirdness but I'm mentioning it in case it has some relevance.

10 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

the glitch with pardo's auction medallion as you describe it makes me wonder if that's what happened to my non-unique slave that disappeared from the mcm and her cell without money for it (recently mentioned in hsh thread)

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Well, the other thing is that the bounty was added while I was physically in Whiterun although I don't know why that would make any difference. It was convenient in the sense that I happened to have the cash on me. I don't usually run around Skyrim with a thousand septims in my pocket (except when I'm going to Solstheim to meet with Ralys Sedaris but that's another story) so I'm glad that they chased me into Breezehome as they did. I hate giving up my "Get out of Jail free" cards from the Holds. I might really want them some day.

the player standing in whiterun while the crime took place actually makes more sense if the game is blaming the player for the death of the yarl thru enslavement, the crime would be a whiterun crime as tho shooting a missile from whiterun to the target and getting caught by the guards in whiterun for doing so.

I enable cheat-mode with Non-HSH mode. Perk's are work very well but can't turn my home(breezehome) into a brothel.

I think 'Alternate Start - Live Another Life mode' seems to have affected AYGAS mode. (I selected 'I own property in one of the holds.')

Can you check this?

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the glitch with pardo's auction medallion as you describe it makes me wonder if that's what happened to my non-unique slave that disappeared from the mcm and her cell without money for it (recently mentioned in hsh thread)

the player standing in whiterun while the crime took place actually makes more sense if the game is blaming the player for the death of the yarl thru enslavement, the crime would be a whiterun crime as tho shooting a missile from whiterun to the target and getting caught by the guards in whiterun for doing so.

Not that I would dream of arguing with YOU. I do want to make sure everyone understands. While I was minding my business in Whiterun (the city) I received a notification on the screen that I had just received a 1000 bounty In Hjaalmarch. Within a few seconds it became clear that the Whiterun guards were agitated so I checked and, according to the crime stats I had a 1000 bounty in Whiterun and had never had one in Hjaalmarch (I know that because my total lifetime bounty was less than 2000). I have no idea how to interpret it and, as I said previously, I simply wanted to report it. I haven't had much time to further my current game (RL keeps stepping in) but as more happens (if it happens) I will post it here.

10 hours ago, ccho2932 said:

I enable cheat-mode with Non-HSH mode. Perk's are work very well but can't turn my home(breezehome) into a brothel.

I think 'Alternate Start - Live Another Life mode' seems to have affected AYGAS mode. (I selected 'I own property in one of the holds.')

Can you check this?

iirc, lal seems to gift the home to the player that wasn't meant to happen and doesn't fit with the game...hard to explain better than that as their were a few other bugs in general skyrim i noticed related to the gifted homes so that "could" be the reasoning behind the aygas bug towards the home. iirc, that's also 1 of the reasons why hsh ended up moving towards the house tokens system instead of the hearthfire homes being immediately available from the respective county

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Not that I would dream of arguing with YOU. I do want to make sure everyone understands. While I was minding my business in Whiterun (the city) I received a notification on the screen that I had just received a 1000 bounty In Hjaalmarch. Within a few seconds it became clear that the Whiterun guards were agitated so I checked and, according to the crime stats I had a 1000 bounty in Whiterun and had never had one in Hjaalmarch (I know that because my total lifetime bounty was less than 2000). I have no idea how to interpret it and, as I said previously, I simply wanted to report it. I haven't had much time to further my current game (RL keeps stepping in) but as more happens (if it happens) I will post it here.

to explain it further, there are 3 rules that apply to slavery as a crime in skyrim:

• who was killed, in your case the yarl is of the highest standards fitting in above the guards with additional town factions of their own
  • who spotted the crime, in your case, you were in the center of town to be seen by guards and a large populace
  • where the criminal was seen when the crime took place

when you kill a yarl, it has faction assignments for the origin county that would trigger the first bounty message as you saw on screen. when the witnesses that spotted you report you for being in whiterun when the murder took place, skyrim would then correct itself to a whiterun bounty...why it doesn't send out a correction message or only send the bounty message once its county is confirmed is skyrim trickery for ya but if this had taken place while you were standing in the wilderness, it would likely have stayed with the bounty assignment of the person captured or if you were completely unseen when the yarl was taken, you likely wouldn't have gotten the bounty assigned for it at all same as marking the slave

i used to be just as confused by seeing these things as i stumbled across the weirdness of skyrim bounties during enslavement until i started work researching the leveled actorbases and stumbled upon additional factions within certain court officials....which i then added to the list of faction removal during cleanup

p.s. the above is what users who decide to test for these bounties need to look into, etr has proven me wrong before so it can happen but the above notes are what i would "expect" to see happen during those tests and if somehow the results differ...that's when things will start to get weird

---------------------

additional note to the modders looking to note prior jobs of the slave's previous life, that faction cleanup list has doubled in size since pahe began. if there are any job factions you'd like retained that aren't already noted in the framework, please either review that list or msg me for direction towards it