How large did the save file get when running Aygas?

It's not typical behaviour for the mod. It stores a fair amount of data but that shouldn't grow indefinitely. This must be an issue with load order or a conflicting mod, or incorrect installation (it happens even with mod managers). My only suggestion at this point is to set aside your latest saved game, install Aygas, sell a few slaves, and watch the save files. You can safely install Aygas during a playthrough. If you still have problems, run a log. Then remove Aygas and go back to your earlier save.

44 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

if you use crash fixes and your string count goes over 65k(?), crash fixes will change the save game format and you can only open it with Resaver

Thank you, I didn't know that. I will try that next time. 

35 minutes ago, Musje said:

How large did the save file get when running Aygas?

I can't answer that question, because I was unable to open the Papyrus Tab/String counter itself with TESVESSE. Whenever I tried that, an error message occured, and searching that error message with google showed me a site where one stated that the message is related to a massive save bloat issue that, according to the post, says "This particular save is screwed forever". 

But since my String counter never reached a length of 10000000, I think that saves should have done exactly that. 

35 minutes ago, Musje said:

My only suggestion at this point is to set aside your latest saved game, install Aygas, sell a few slaves, and watch the save files. You can safely install Aygas during a playthrough. If you still have problems, run a log. Then remove Aygas and go back to your earlier save.

Will do that, thank you! 

Edit: "Run a log" - how? I'm sorry if that question is stupid, but I don't know what kind of log you need.

49 minutes ago, LordArek said:

Will do that, thank you! 

Edit: "Run a log" - how? I'm sorry if that question is stupid, but I don't know what kind of log you need.

First enable the papyrus log. (there's instructions on Google how to do that)

Enable the logging option in the MCM menus for Aygas as well as Home Sweet Home if you use that.

Then play the game, and sell a few slaves. Save the game from time to time and see if the files get unreasonably large. If they do, set the papyrus logs aside and post them here please

21 hours ago, Musje said:

First enable the papyrus log. (there's instructions on Google how to do that)

Enable the logging option in the MCM menus for Aygas as well as Home Sweet Home if you use that.

Then play the game, and sell a few slaves. Save the game from time to time and see if the files get unreasonably large. If they do, set the papyrus logs aside and post them here please

What would be "unreasonably large"? I'm at 17MB now, having around 50 Slaves in PAH, HSH and AYGAS together.

Is it vise to clean the savegame from time to time with "Skyrim Save Cleaner" or tools like that?

13 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

What would be "unreasonably large"? I'm at 17MB now, having around 50 Slaves in PAH, HSH and AYGAS together.

I don't know if he/she meant the MB size, because we were talking about Papyrus string size, which is a different thing. But good question - how big in terms of MB is too big?

13 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

Is it vise to clean the savegame from time to time with "Skyrim Save Cleaner" or tools like that?

Well, it cleans your save from potential corrupted files or leftovers from deleted mods, so it's a good thing to clean your save from time to time. (With backup, of course)

12 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

17MB is large but not unusual, I've had it up to 25MB with only a few mods (nothing SL or PAH related either). Keep in mind that the vanilla Skyrim scripts also go nuts sometimes. If you see a large (MBs) increase on every time you save, then it's time to run a save cleaner or go back to a save where you didn't have the increase yet.

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

Not to be a naysayer but if you have the stability tools and have sense enough to not change your load order during a playthrough, you should not need to clean your saves.

26 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Not to be a naysayer but if you have the stability tools and have sense enough to not change your load order during a playthrough, you should not need to clean your saves.

Changing your load order happens automatically if you install new mods (which is not an uncommon thing), so re-sorting everything becomes necessary from time to time. Especially when mods are getting updated and the update from version x to y requires a clean save.

Edit: By "automatically" I mean if you have LOOT and use it, of course.

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, LordArek said:

Changing your load order happens automatically if you install new mods (which is not an uncommon thing), so re-sorting everything becomes necessary from time to time. Especially when mods are getting updated and the update from version x to y requires a clean save.

Edit: By "automatically" I mean if you have LOOT and use it, of course.

What you say is exactly true. However, I, and many others, strongly recommend AGAINST changing load order during a playthrough. VirginMarie (author of the excellent mod: Shout Like A Virgin) goes so far as to call this her Golden Rule. If you feel you have to get rid of a mod or add a mod you need to make the changes in your load order, run FNIS and LOOT, and start a new game. As with all rules there are exceptions (see my blog for more details - the link is in my signature; this material is in the first post on CTDs).

Spoiler
11 hours ago, carlj34 said:

Does this mod require TDF prostitution for that system to work? 

No. In fact, in my experience, the two do not play well together. That is, I recommend that you use one or the other (I use this one).

Great mod but a bit of a weird bug I'd like to report.

When I setup a slave to be a working girl in a tavern, brothel, or street hooker, whenever a client initiates the dialogue and takes her someplace the scene uses aggressive animations when the woman is an inexperienced hooker.  I understand that this is by design, but the bug is that it seems sexlab is flagging the male as the "victim", using those undressing options, and he only finishes when "lewd" as specified by my Sexlab Seperate Orgasms settings.  The latter leads me to believe that something in calling the animation for the inexperienced workers might have switched things around.

When the prostitute becomes experienced the situation correct itself and everything behaves as it should.  If it is a quick fix fine, if not not deal breaking.

It is minor, but I have a bit of a CFNM (Clothed Female, Naked Male) thing so that getting flipped on its head makes me a sad panda.  It also makes my dream of a Black Soul Gem farm via Fertility Mode harder than I thought it would be, since I can't get them from inexperienced working girls. But that is a story for another day.

Anyway great mod, look forward to any new additions (Just please don't override sexlab user strip settings in any future updates ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for such an awesome mod, I'm really enjoying it.

I been trying to comb through this thread but I'm having a little problem with this and pahe slaves.

If I have pahe slaves installed, I can't tie up or remove restraints my slaves after selecting the option in the talk menu. Will there be a fix for that? Or is there already one and it's lost in the sea of text? 

Thanks Musje 

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Cleaning saves can be a bit tricky but they shouldn't affect this mod.

Could it be that the deleted references (or whatever it deletes sometimes, I mean the SaveTool program) interferes with some scripts of this mod by accident? I'm asking out of curiosity  since I've been asking myself for days if SaveTool can actually break or disrupt scripts of certain mods by deleting some minor or seemingly useless stuff.