6 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Just a quick, allied, query

Which mods do you recommend for adding extra NPCs to add to the population able to be captured/enslaved/trained?

Understand the 'Populated' series are not so good due to respawn issues, which I presume will also apply to a lot of others too?

I've had good luck with named Inconsequential NPCs (generics work most times) + Expanded Towns and Cities with all of its NPCs. Sexy Bandit Captives have a built in PAHE handover mechanism through dialogue/ sex that is working so far too. The dialogue system for that mod is really cumbersome though. The pauses between spoken lines and character responses take much longer than necessary to read or for the game to do its behind the scenes work, and you shouldn't button press through the pauses or dialogue choices won't trigger correctly sometimes.

Immersive/ Deadly Wenches are often buggy slaves (training through PAHE dialogue doesn't progress certain stats correctly) but doable, and they make great combat followers when they're not causing whole towns to go aggro from AOE effects after some random encounter. Some of the best looking generic NPCs in the game too, IMO Beware that mod also adds lots hardcore NPCs that can sometimes summon lots of thralls each. Even on easier settings, it's possible to find yourself battling over a dozen mobs in a little room of a dungeon where you'd normally expect a couple bandits or drauger.

NPC mods can be edited in TESVedit to remove flags for respawn. I've done this to make unique instances for the named NPCs in Hydra Slave Girls with a lot of luck, but some are still buggy by trying to run their daily routine scripts even after enslavement. They often disappear and reappear unexpectedly as followers or as slaves anchored in HSH. Nothing game breaking though.

22 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Are all your slaves still staying "Just Captured" for their mood even when you get them back from HSH?

The problem has mostly been brand new slaves (directly after first capture) alias spawning as friendly and not in the bleedout pose, and without the brand new slave dialogue, plus with no fear or hatred ever coming up to trigger proper training through regular slave dialogue. A few had spawned in the bleedout pose but without the new slave dialogue, but they progressed ok after tying/ untying them then telling them to follow. I say has been because I parked all my current slaves out of PAHE and enslaved over 20 new ones last night through various means (health, fleeing, Defeat tie-ups, Sexy Bandit Captives, sleeping etc...), and not one had a single problem. That's after updating AYGES to .53 and replacing PAHE 7.2.4 from archive. Fingers crossed it was a problem with my mod's files that I admit could probably use a total refresh after adding and replacing single mods without ever doing a totally fresh mod list install since 2015 I think.

1 hour ago, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

I've had good luck with named Inconsequential NPCs (generics work most times) + Expanded Towns and Cities with all of its NPCs. Sexy Bandit Captives have a built in PAHE handover mechanism through dialogue/ sex that is working so far too. The dialogue system for that mod is really cumbersome though. The pauses between spoken lines and character responses take much longer than necessary to read or for the game to do its behind the scenes work, and you shouldn't button press through the pauses or dialogue choices won't trigger correctly sometimes.

Immersive/ Deadly Wenches are often buggy slaves (training through PAHE dialogue doesn't progress certain stats correctly) but doable, and they make great combat followers when they're not causing whole towns to go aggro from AOE effects after some random encounter. Some of the best looking generic NPCs in the game too, IMO Beware that mod also adds lots hardcore NPCs that can sometimes summon lots of thralls each. Even on easier settings, it's possible to find yourself battling over a dozen mobs in a little room of a dungeon where you'd normally expect a couple bandits or drauger.

NPC mods can be edited in TESVedit to remove flags for respawn. I've done this to make unique instances for the named NPCs in Hydra Slave Girls with a lot of luck, but some are still buggy by trying to run their daily routine scripts even after enslavement. They often disappear and reappear unexpectedly as followers or as slaves anchored in HSH. Nothing game breaking though.

Thanks for that info

Much appreciated

@Musje

Been continuing to test now that I have a lil more time.  Got a brothel going in Whiterun and I've noticed the following:

• Heimskr can be a brothel patron but if he comes in during the day he will NOT shut up and this also messes up sex scenes.  He should probably be put on an exclusion list.
  • If I have 3 girls working in the brothel, one of them will seemingly do most of the work, a 2nd will occasionally get a client while the 3rd just serves drinks.  Not sure if this is how you intended, just reporting what I'm seeing.  Will this impact how each girl progresses in experience?
  • Clients that spawn in when I enter the home never leave, and often the same patron will repeatedly pay for sex while the others just sit around.  Would be nice if this was more random and if after "visiting" with a working girl the client left and someone else came in.
  • When I leave the brothel, so does everyone else.  I suspect you did this to avoid vendors going missing.  But it would be nicer I think if people came and went.  Might result in a vendor not being available for a little while but I don't view that as a big problem and it would make them seem more like they had "lives".

Also,

• When in town I noticed if I have a girl turning tricks in the street she will try to take a patron to a nearby bed marker.  In Whiterun this usually either means Brenuin's bed marker behind the Bannered Mare or Heimskr's CW bed marker which some how they use even though its disabled.  Suggestion, either don't have them look for beds at all or if you want them to take a client somewhere a little more "private" just place 2-3 heading markers in each city / town at spots behind buildings or what have you (maybe a nice scenic spot by the river in Riverwood, etc.) and have your AYGAS prostitutes head to those which should be pretty reliable.
  • When a AYGAS prostitute is working in an inn they look for a bed but its not always the "guest" bed, in the Bannered Mare I've noticed they often don't go upstairs and instead head to Mikael's room which ends up getting "clogged" up with patrons if there are 2 or 3 prostitutes working in the same inn.  For inns, maybe just have them go at it where ever they happen to be.

with many mistakes!

Slaves do not stay in their shackles or locked cages. The idea is great and looks good. Only the game mechanics still has many errors .... sorry

Especially confusing and annoying is the fact that the house Seeblick suddenly converted furniture or disappeared into the main room like the big dining table.

Your mod looks really promising, I just started a new game of Slaverun as a slaver and it'll surely make a nice combination.

Speaking of slaverun, have you considered an soft integration ?  For example, enslaved cities in Slaverun could be considered enslaved in your mod or vice-versa.

5 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

@Musje

Been continuing to test now that I have a lil more time.  Got a brothel going in Whiterun and I've noticed the following:

• Heimskr can be a brothel patron but if he comes in during the day he will NOT shut up and this also messes up sex scenes.  He should probably be put on an exclusion list.

Bah, just kill him already... But yeah, I already made a special little routine that removes him from the slave auction.

• If I have 3 girls working in the brothel, one of them will seemingly do most of the work, a 2nd will occasionally get a client while the 3rd just serves drinks.  Not sure if this is how you intended, just reporting what I'm seeing.  Will this impact how each girl progresses in experience?
  • Clients that spawn in when I enter the home never leave, and often the same patron will repeatedly pay for sex while the others just sit around.  Would be nice if this was more random and if after "visiting" with a working girl the client left and someone else came in.

These should be random, I better look into this. But keep in mind that when a girl serves drinks

• When I leave the brothel, so does everyone else.  I suspect you did this to avoid vendors going missing.  But it would be nicer I think if people came and went.  Might result in a vendor not being available for a little while but I don't view that as a big problem and it would make them seem more like they had "lives".

That's not so easy to implement. But it would look nice, to have people go in and out, especially in the city. Maybe I can do something with this,

Also,

• When in town I noticed if I have a girl turning tricks in the street she will try to take a patron to a nearby bed marker.  In Whiterun this usually either means Brenuin's bed marker behind the Bannered Mare or Heimskr's CW bed marker which some how they use even though its disabled.  Suggestion, either don't have them look for beds at all or if you want them to take a client somewhere a little more "private" just place 2-3 heading markers in each city / town at spots behind buildings or what have you (maybe a nice scenic spot by the river in Riverwood, etc.) and have your AYGAS prostitutes head to those which should be pretty reliable.
  • When a AYGAS prostitute is working in an inn they look for a bed but its not always the "guest" bed, in the Bannered Mare I've noticed they often don't go upstairs and instead head to Mikael's room which ends up getting "clogged" up with patrons if there are 2 or 3 prostitutes working in the same inn.  For inns, maybe just have them go at it where ever they happen to be.

The beds are wonky... I tried changing things so they won't look for beds when outside, but SL still wanted a bed and sometimes sends people across half the map to look for one. Might do away with them completely when outside. Or maybe place a few around towns in the little alleyways :)

2 hours ago, mangalo said:

Your mod looks really promising, I just started a new game of Slaverun as a slaver and it'll surely make a nice combination.

Speaking of slaverun, have you considered an soft integration ?  For example, enslaved cities in Slaverun could be considered enslaved in your mod or vice-versa.

It's a good idea given the popularity of that mod. I think the punishing masters will use the Slaverun equipment as well

3 minutes ago, Musje said:

Bah, just kill him already... But yeah, I already made a special little routine that removes him from the slave auction.

I wish I could!  Most games he would have died long ago but since I'm working on my Whiterun mod I've avoided killing or messing with any of the NPCs for testing purposes.  But yeah, loud mouth NEEDS to die.  LOL

These should be random, I better look into this. But keep in mind that when a girl serves drinks

At the moment it seems quasi random but heavily favors whatever girl it picked first.  Least that's the pattern I've observed so far.  Same with 1st client picked, they tend to be repeatedly picked as a client.  Granted last time I tested it was Eorlund Grey Mane... old man got some serious stamina and a bag of lil blue pills!  LOL

That's not so easy to implement. But it would look nice, to have people go in and out, especially in the city. Maybe I can do something with this,

Well don't kill yourself over it, if it can't be done or is too impractical I'm making no demands.  But yeah, would be nice.

The beds are wonky... I tried changing things so they won't look for beds when outside, but SL still wanted a bed and sometimes sends people across half the map to look for one. Might do away with them completely when outside. Or maybe place a few around towns in the little alleyways :)

I'd go with invisible bed markers or heading markers, and if you need to add your own keyword to them or probably faction ownership would be best way to go (I think), that way you know where they are and if owned by a faction nothing else will use them.  Gives you more control that way.  Then have fun picking spots.

Just don't put one in Whiterun where I added a house or a bakery or anything.  LOL ?

Was observing the brothel behavior some more this morning noted a few more things:

• In SexLab I set NPCs to NEVER use beds, but slave prostitutes still head to a bedroom, they just don't use the bed.  Not an issue for me but as always just noting anything odd I see in case it turns out to be significant.
  • If I go around to the working girls and tell them I want to introduce them to a patron and do this for each of the working girls, after that who does what seems to be much more randomized.  So its like it forces things to randomize somehow.  (Afterwards the girls take turns serving drinks more often, clients are more random, etc.)

And best line of the day goes to Fandael from Riverwood who was visiting my brothel in Whiterun.  He comes in and looks around at the pretty slave girls and says...

"There's beauty here unmatched in all of Skyrim."

Can't argue with that!?

6 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Was observing the brothel behavior some more this morning noted a few more things:

• In SexLab I set NPCs to NEVER use beds, but slave prostitutes still head to a bedroom, they just don't use the bed.  Not an issue for me but as always just noting anything odd I see in case it turns out to be significant.
  • If I go around to the working girls and tell them I want to introduce them to a patron and do this for each of the working girls, after that who does what seems to be much more randomized.  So its like it forces things to randomize somehow.  (Afterwards the girls take turns serving drinks more often, clients are more random, etc.)

And best line of the day goes to Fandael from Riverwood who was visiting my brothel in Whiterun.  He comes in and looks around at the pretty slave girls and says...

"There's beauty here unmatched in all of Skyrim."

Can't argue with that!?

They always go to a bed if there is one. Makes more sense than getting it on right in the common room :) The next version will have them pick random beds, hopefully that wil spread them out a bit more. And I placed invisible "no sandboxing" beds around the towns, that seems to work well. Also there was a bug that caused prostitutes to travel to other towns to find a bed sometimes.

Not sure why the courtesans woud behave in an unrandom way (I hadn't noticed that by the way). The courtesans themselves (or rather their individual behavior scripts) initiate sex randomly, it's not a central script that chooses the girl and always picks the first one.

Oh I dunno, you've got naked slaves tied to posts (I've pretty much made a "slave garden" around the Gildergreen ? ), naked slaves following their owners, a few milling about the market square, owners putting them in stocks in random spots, etc.  I don't think at that point its gonna make much difference if they just go at it in the middle of the square or common room. ?  But go with what works for ya, I'm not complaining. ?

Did you make those beds you added owned by an AYGAS faction?  If not probably should, that will ensure pretty much nobody else can ever use them, they'll only be used by AYGAS prostitutes (and it seems like making idle markers and furniture owned by NPCs helps the NPCs to find and use them, this is especially true with idle markers).

I'd seen that bug with them going to other towns, had one girl that kept leaving Riverwood to go down to Whiterun, so eventually I just packed her up an moved her to Whiterun.

Far as the random thing not being random enough, could just be my save game I suppose.  Hopefully I'll be starting a new save game in a couple weeks once I get a few other projects wrapped up and I'll test more then.  Its a minor thing anyway, nobody would notice unless they stood in their home for 12 game hours straight watching the goings on. ?

Idea - Random event for courtesans, sometimes they dance and patrons cheer and applaud.  (Shamelessly stolen idea from TDF)

PS - You might want to look at what I'm doing to Breezehome in my Whiterun Revisited thread and comment.

44 minutes ago, magehunter12 said:

Hello, so I was trying to get the helping hand perk but even I sold all 3 required slaves (courtesan etc.) and have 100 slavery level, I have not got the perk. Is it inactive for now? Or did I do something wrong?

Inactive at the moment

Just thinking, there may already be a mod for it, but how about vendors/traders/market stall (where slavery is accepted) sell slave equipment. I know you can get them from the few mines that trade in slaves with the HSH mod sell stuff but im thinking as a future update it would make sense for the towns that have slaves, have traders that sell slave equipment. The reason I ask is im always running out of the collars that have leashing as they are hard to make (given you need glowdust) and end up buying from traders. I know i could just get them from the console but thats cheating ?

On 6/20/2018 at 8:57 PM, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

Just a quick, allied, query

Which mods do you recommend for adding extra NPCs to add to the population able to be captured/enslaved/trained?

Understand the 'Populated' series are not so good due to respawn issues, which I presume will also apply to a lot of others too?

I know the Maids II mod www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16021 puts maids in all the ins that you could use, iv not tried myself, but there are plenty of them

I cant seem to get the helping hand perk.

I think it has to do with the worker and courtesan perk. I think I sold a worker as a serving wench at a inn so I think that's covered. But I have got a slave to work at a brothel but after when I sell her I still don't get the perk.

Help please

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, danta said:

I cant seem to get the helping hand perk.

I think it has to do with the worker and courtesan perk. I think I sold a worker as a serving wench at a inn so I think that's covered. But I have got a slave to work at a brothel but after when I sell her I still don't get the perk.

Help please

Look at Musje's post (#489) of June 24, it is about 5 above where you have this posted. ?

For anyone who needs more furniture in towns for masters to lock their slaves in and punish them with this mod here seems perfect.

I love this mod and what it adds to the family of PAHE and HSH.

I feel obligated to report that - something - appears to be breaking PAHE over time.

Initially, all slaves had full enslavement dialog.

Then, the occasional slave would go into bleedout and never get the "Here, put this on" dialog.

Now, every slave goes into bleedout when captured and never gets the enslave dialog.

"You are going to wait here" with restraints and remove restraints gets them to follow with normal dialogs.

I am posting this in AYGAS, even though it is a PAHE behavior, because I have been using PAHE and HSH for years, and have never seen this.

It began this time when I added AYGAS to my build and started over.

Looks like a damaged  slave array or faction problem. Wish I could come up with something more helpful.

If I can do anything useful on debugging from my end let me know.

18 hours ago, fred200 said:

I love this mod and what it adds to the family of PAHE and HSH.

I feel obligated to report that - something - appears to be breaking PAHE over time.

Initially, all slaves had full enslavement dialog.

Then, the occasional slave would go into bleedout and never get the "Here, put this on" dialog.

Now, every slave goes into bleedout when captured and never gets the enslave dialog.

"You are going to wait here" with restraints and remove restraints gets them to follow with normal dialogs.

I am posting this in AYGAS, even though it is a PAHE behavior, because I have been using PAHE and HSH for years, and have never seen this.

It began this time when I added AYGAS to my build and started over.

Looks like a damaged  slave array or faction problem. Wish I could come up with something more helpful.

If I can do anything useful on debugging from my end let me know.

I am also seeing this behavior as well.

I am having problems getting credit for slaves sold in some cities.  So far, White Run and Solitude seem to work ok and I've sold 3 slaves in Dawnstar and not credit given for that city.  My total slaves sold and "points" earn look right, just the city isn't updating with any sale.

Any help is appreciated.

Enjoying the mod!  Great work.

I have a new? problem, i have now 2 slaves unattached to anybody. I have asked two owners (one in Falkenreach one in Whiterun) “How is your slave... - I don´t have it anymore”. Later i found the Slaves inside their house. After i waited until the Owner returns to the house, i tried to ask them again, but the dialogue was gone.?

Is there a console-cheat to get the slaves back??

On 7/4/2018 at 12:35 AM, fred200 said:

I've been getting the same issue on three new games so far. It hasn't been an issue until adding adding the new AYGAS system expanded beyond the simple buying and selling of the first betas. Something with AYGAS, or the AYGAS integrated HSH update causes PAHE aliases to break like they often used to in the PAHE 6.0 version. It does work to park trash slaves on the alias and forget about them since only two or three are bugged for me.

Question about the second perk gained after selling two prostitutes. What qualifies a sale as a prostitute? Trying to sell slaves to Hulda at the Bannered Mare with slavery active in Whiterun, each trained with 80+ in sub resp and sex stats, and with my slaver level above 30, and she only buys them as servers even though I'm sure I sold her prostitutes in a previous play-through.