On 7/22/2017 at 11:13 AM, Musje said:

Furniture spell will now work anywhere (even outside)

NPCs use torture equipment around town to punish slaves (optional, default on, requires HSH)

So does this mean we can now drop our own torture furniture in towns to have the punishment happen at those locations?

@Rudgerh thanks for the info, i think the main reason why I didn't use it though, cause i used command and it seemed to loop the old clothes on.

@Musje haven't tested the thrall thing, patron/slaves in brothel works fine, so does the looping old outfits fix. Realised some features were disabled due to the lack of updated versions of HSH and ITF which is fixed now.

Still weirds me out a bit when 3 women (and no guys) show up at my brothel sometimes.. but I made a brothel room in me house mod with 3 brain dead male npc's to be subs but they get drafted to another brothel I don't think they have the capacity to see themselves back home, lol.

Just a thought might be interesting to have some way to distinguish animations areas such as the rugs from the FO4 counterpart, reason why i mention this is because after testing, they doesn't seem they follow bedrolls necessarily, they are somewhat "contained" by my npc's whom are fixed to chairs via linkedrefs. Best vanilla brothel is still Markarth from what i have tested.

1 hour ago, lolotech said:

Just a thought might be interesting to have some way to distinguish animations areas such as the rugs from the FO4 counterpart, reason why i mention this is because after testing, they doesn't seem they follow bedrolls necessarily, they are somewhat "contained" by my npc's whom are fixed to chairs via linkedrefs. Best vanilla brothel is still Markarth from what i have tested.

Is the problem with bedrolls limited to inns, or also happening in player homes? In inns it might be because the beds there are owned. I'm thinking this could be changed by having the player pay a sum to the innkeeper for the privilege of making use of the facilities.

Testing going well so far, haven't sold enough slaves to test some of the previous bugs yet though (getting there).

One thing I've noticed so far, I cannot sell slaves to ElderRaces (old people), I don't recall this previously being excluded so not sure if this is an accidental exclusion or deliberate.  Hey, old people need servants too!  ?

Debug is now listing when it checks for a prostitute, no problems but just watching it it seems to do it quite often.  Probably wouldn't hurt anything to reduce that a bit if doing so would reduce script load.

I'm trying out AYGAS .52 with HSH 1.18 in a new play-through, and I'm getting some odd behavior with newly made PAHE 7.2.4 slaves. About 1 in 5 NPC replacers spawn in with dialogue defaulted to a happy mood so that anger can't be trained (makes training submition tough and respect useless). This wasn't a problem in my last few years worth of play-throughs. Also seems like AYGAS has modified MCM functions of PAHE so that I can't reset bugged slaves or teleport lost ones anymore.

I have questions about tied up slaves, brothels, and prostitutes too. Is there a way to anchor pimped out slaves in set places? Prostitutes working town streets travel to HSH brothels, and brothel workers do the opposite (Whiterun to Lakeview manor as one example, and a Falkreath prostitute ended up working a client in WR). Seems like a problem with them bed seeking when I'm fast traveling. Can that be turned off by MCM in future updates if a better anchor system isn't available?

Can tied up slaves (the 5 minimum for the AYGAS perk) die or be rescued eventually? Odd seeing the same girl staked out for weeks on end with no further interactions available.

On 6/4/2018 at 1:47 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Yup, you can enslave zombie NPCs long as they're still a valid race, its an old PAHE exploit.  Just be careful if you use the following mod Necromancy -- Undead FX  The mod adds a skeleton inside the body of the NPC and this can bug your new slave (cause them to be stuck in a T pose because of conflicting animations) 

An yeah, I sold Larina back to what's her name that sent you for the flute that Larina stole.  ?

I must be bored or " I see dead people " or I'm just sick.

I'm going to find and enslave these poor souls.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Dead_NPCs

EDIT- Didn't work as planned. I forgot some are too powerful for reanimation.

21 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I must be bored or " I see dead people " or I'm just sick.

I'm going to find and enslave these poor souls.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Dead_NPCs

EDIT- Didn't work as planned. I forgot some are too powerful for reanimation.

You just have to hit the mark button, for me that's the "F" button,  twice on a dead body and then activate them, "E" button.  It should give you the enslavement option.  Once you enslave, they come back to life! As your slave!  

58 minutes ago, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

I'm trying out AYGAS .52 with HSH 1.18 in a new play-through, and I'm getting some odd behavior with newly made PAHE 7.2.4 slaves. About 1 in 5 NPC replacers spawn in with dialogue defaulted to a happy mood so that anger can't be trained (makes training submition tough and respect useless). This wasn't a problem in my last few years worth of play-throughs. Also seems like AYGAS has modified MCM functions of PAHE so that I can't reset bugged slaves or teleport lost ones anymore.

Aygas shouldn't touch PAHE in any way. In what way are the MCM functions modified? And does this apply only to slaves handed from Aygas to PAHE?

I have questions about tied up slaves, brothels, and prostitutes too. Is there a way to anchor pimped out slaves in set places? Prostitutes working town streets travel to HSH brothels, and brothel workers do the opposite (Whiterun to Lakeview manor as one example, and a Falkreath prostitute ended up working a client in WR). Seems like a problem with them bed seeking when I'm fast traveling. Can that be turned off by MCM in future updates if a better anchor system isn't available?

Aygas 0.53 uses anchors, so I suggest you upgrade (can be done safely in your current game). This will at least keep the town slaves in place. I'm surprised brothel workers end up wandering, I haven't seen that happen myself yet.

Can tied up slaves (the 5 minimum for the AYGAS perk) die or be rescued eventually? Odd seeing the same girl staked out for weeks on end with no further interactions available.

You mean slaves that you tie up with Aygas? ("I'm going to leave you here helpless..." followed by a choice of methods to tie her up).  If so: they do not die or get rescued. But they should have interactions available. In 0.52 sometimes they bug out a little, keep clicking E or zone out and zone  back in. In 0.53 this still happens but not at often.

@Musje Test houses and animation locations:

Riverwood inn - bedrooms, around the fireplace

Vlindrel Hall (Markarth) - near main entrance, near the fireplace in the mid section, on the bedroll i think HSH upgrade in the back hall before bedroom

Windstad (Morthal) Only built lights and table that produces light - upstairs before bedroom, bedroom (no bed), front entrance, side room (extensions bedroom)

Lakeview (Falkreath) Built all - front entrance, in the table in main hall, up stairs in bedroom, side rooms

Custom brothel room for mod - main hall and small side rooms where npc's are tethered to chair, bed rolls didnt work for me for trigger zones. might need to try common bed like in riverwood in?

12 hours ago, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

If you can, make sure debugging is turned on and papyrus is logging everything.  Next time you enslave an NPC and get one of these bugs, check your log and see what slavealias that NPC was assigned too.

Look for something like this in your log:

[06/19/2018 - 02:33:33AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign
[06/19/2018 - 02:33:34AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias slave001 on quest PAH (1201FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF00265F)>]

In the above example, slave001 is the alias (and in my game happens to be one of my bugged aliases).

When you get a slave that goes straight to the regular slave dialogs and especially if they are stuck in the "Just Captured" mode, keep track of what alias they were assigned to.  My bet is that its not 1 in 5 or so, its slaves being assigned to particular slave aliases that have become bugged somehow.

In my own save game, which is old and I know has errors in it, this is what I'm seeing; I've got about 6 or so slave aliases that have somehow become bugged and anytime a slave (whether newly captured or one being transferred back from HSH or AYGAS) gets assigned to that alias the slave is bugged.  If the slave is newly captured it usually gets stuck in the Just Captured mode.  The NPC them self is NOT bugged, you can transfer them to HSH and they work fine and if you transfer them back to PAHE so that they end up in a different slave alias they are also fine and behave normally.

As to what is causing this, I've no clue.  Up til now I'd just written it off as my save game being old and having gotten errors over time.  I don't see how HSH or AYGAS could be corrupting it but I will admit this problem seemed rare until I started using AYGAS so maybe there is some connection but I'm uncertain as to what.  I'm not ready to say AYGAS is causing it yet, but if it is its got to be related to transferring slaves back and forth as that's the only way I could see AYGAS or HSH possibly could.  Somewhat more likely is that its a bug in PAHE that AYGAS has exacerbated so its showing up more now, not really Musje's fault (and probably nothing she can do about it).  But up til now my most likely explanation is that it is just Skyrim being Skyrim.  Since my save game is old and apparently my bug problem got started way back in my save files its too far back for me to figure out what caused it in mine.  I'm planning on starting a fresh save soon with less stuff in my load order (and will be swapping less stuff in and out which can also cause issues) so I'll test for this more then.  What I'll need to do is watch for when the bug first occurs and what is happening then to try an get more clues about what is going on.  Unfortunately for now I can't suggest any way to fix it, I'm not even sure what is causing it just that what seems to be happening is that something is going wrong with certain slave aliases such that that particular slave alias becomes bugged.

As a temporary work around, you can try doing this which is what I've been working on doing.  Identify the bugged aliases by watching your log as instructed above.  When you find one note the alias.  Get a slave you don't care about keeping and rename them "trash slave" or something so you know what they are for.  Transfer the trash slave to HSH, then the bugged slave to HSH, now transfer the trash slave back to PAHE and check your log to make sure it went into the bugged slave alias.  If so, lock them down in iron cuffs so they can't run away, put them somewhere out of the way (an abandoned house or something somewhere, anywhere you can leave them undisturbed that's out of your way) and then forget about em.  With that alias now filled nothing else can get put in that alias.  That's the only work around for this i've got at the moment.

@thesteve812

Did you know its possible to reach Larina in that cave and enslave her before she gets killed?

Shameless plug:  Prettier Bandits makes a number of those corpses look more attractive... yeah, I'm twisted. ?

@Musje

Been testing and here's my notes so far.

• On Normal difficulty got Whiterun to 4: Active and Riverwood to 4:Active
  • Took selling more slaves than I expected to get Riverwood to that level.
  • No slave auction master appearing, I assume you disabled this til you get get more done with it.
  • Tested both slave prostitution (turning tricks) and being bound helpless, no vampire cattle noises on either the female Altmer (former Thalmor Soldier) or the two female Nords.  Tried all options, everything works fine with normal dialogs consistently.  Checked with Faction Spy and it confirms that DLC1VampireThrall faction is set to -1 as it should be.
  • Progress for slave prostitute experience seems very slow but does progress though I've not seen them get very far yet.
  • Have not gotten past the Pimp perk yet, but those all worked.  Still working on the higher perks.
  • Have not seen any dead slaves in the Whiterun pools ? (kinda miss that ? )
  • Did get a bit of dialog from a few people about having sold a slave that I'd previous sold them.
  • Once in awhile I still get the dialog saying "someone beat you to them" regarding a slave my character is prostituting but it seemed as if talking to the person a again got past this.

Suggestions:

• Maybe review the number of slaves sold or owners required for hamlets, might be a bit high.
  • When selling a slave to someone maybe additional dialog comments from the buyer about the slaves attributes, no game effect just for color.  For example, say I'm selling a slave to Belethor. He's buying her to be a shop assistant so he's primarily looking at certain stats.  Let's say the slave is also a highly trained sex slave and combat slave.  Belethor might then have some additional comments for Combat "Oh and she's skilled with weapons as well as loyal, I guess I could have her guard my shop too." and/or Sex Slave " "Well with a body like that and the training to match I guess I'll enjoy having a good bedwarmer at night."  Whether you later add any game animations or anything to go with this is up to you of course but for now just thinking it might be some additional colorful dialog to spice up the transactions without you needing to do a ton of work.
  • Being able to leave a slave bound and helpless seems to require minimums in Pose as well as Submission, consider removing the Pose requirement and lowering submission.  They're tied up and helpless in restraints, its not like they've got a choice about it. ?
  • Slaves working as pleasure slaves in separate areas often don't show up in the MCM and therefore don't count toward the 5 pleasure slave minimum for the Madam perk, consider altering this so they all always show in the MCM.

On the "Just_Captured" bug:

Had some time to do a little more testing on this and what I have discovered is that apparently not only are certain slave aliases in my save game bugged, but apparently all of them above slave020 are bugged.  While this doesn't tell me how they got that way it does sort of indicate a couple things.  Apparently, whenever whatever it was happened it looks like any slave alias that was not at that time filled by a PAHE slave got bugged, but those that aliases that were being used at the time weren't.  Also, probably whatever happened happened all at one time, its not getting any worse than it currently is.

So what could have cause this, I've still no real idea but I'll hazard a guess.  Possibly, in installing and uninstalling other mods and mods getting moved in my load order it may have caused the unused aliases to get bugged.  That's possible but I've done that in the past and not seen this bug appear like this so I'm kinda doubtful it was just changing mods or load order.  I hate to say but it almost seems as if installing and uninstalling AYGAS may have somehow done it because that's the only thing new in my game related to PAHE.  But how AYGAS could have caused that is a mystery to me if it even did.  It might also have been from upgrading from a previous version of PAHE which I *think* I did at some point during this save game but if so it was far back enough I can't be sure (as an explanation that actually makes more sense to me, though why that would happen is also very odd).   I'm just guessing here and sharing observations.  I just don't have enough details or facts I can be sure of to say anything for certain.

For others experiencing the bug, I very much suggest you try capturing a lot of slaves, check your logs and see which aliases are bugged.  If so, was this on a game you started with AYGAS installed or did you install AYGAS on an existing save game?  Did you make any other changes to your game?  Maybe with enough people posting info a pattern will emerge that points at the cause.

3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Suggestions:

• Maybe review the number of slaves sold or owners required for hamlets, might be a bit high.
  • When selling a slave to someone maybe additional dialog comments from the buyer about the slaves attributes, no game effect just for color.  For example, say I'm selling a slave to Belethor. He's buying her to be a shop assistant so he's primarily looking at certain stats.  Let's say the slave is also a highly trained sex slave and combat slave.  Belethor might then have some additional comments for Combat "Oh and she's skilled with weapons as well as loyal, I guess I could have her guard my shop too." and/or Sex Slave " "Well with a body like that and the training to match I guess I'll enjoy having a good bedwarmer at night."  Whether you later add any game animations or anything to go with this is up to you of course but for now just thinking it might be some additional colorful dialog to spice up the transactions without you needing to do a ton of work.
  • Being able to leave a slave bound and helpless seems to require minimums in Pose as well as Submission, consider removing the Pose requirement and lowering submission.  They're tied up and helpless in restraints, its not like they've got a choice about it. ?
  • Slaves working as pleasure slaves in separate areas often don't show up in the MCM and therefore don't count toward the 5 pleasure slave minimum for the Madam perk, consider altering this so they all always show in the MCM.

Glad to hear things appear to be working more or less as they should

- I can adjust the slaves required for hamlets a little

- The additional dialogue is already planned. Not sure when it's going in :)

- I'll have a look at the requiremend for binding slaves (not sure what they actually are ? )

- The last point is harder. I can make the count more accurate, but the slaves not being shown in MCM is a difficult one. Unlike most mods, Aygas tracks slaves as objectreferences in an array (using PapyrusUtils). I think what happens that if actors are in unloaded areas and not being held in a referencealias, their data is removed from memory to make room for other stuff. The result is that the objectreference becomes invalid (it actually turns into None). Once you enter the area with the actor, everything pops back the way it was. The problem is that since I use the objectreference as index to all other info I can't retrieve any data on these slaves. I will have to figure out some other method of referencing these slaves. Without keeping the actual actor in memory, with 100s of slaves that would become messy.

Still working on getting Whiterun up to 5:?   More slaves!  Must have more slaves!

When I get time I'll see if I can come up with some dialog ideas.

I'm not sure exactly what the binding requirements are other than that if they didn't have pose training I couldn't bind them.  Didn't actually peek in the esp to see what the specifics were.

If it means more memory use then skip the MCM thing, would be nice but memory space is more valuable.

For the Wilderness / 'Who knows?' areas, seems like things are more restricted, so for example I can't leave a slave bound and helpless in the middle of nowhere (why yes, I am going to leave you bound and helpless right in the middle of this bandit camp... because...  I'm an asshole. ?) or in say an Orc camp.  Is that part still being developed?

Lol. Actually I had to exclude Partunax specifically at some point, the system kept assigning slaves to him who would then drop out of the sky, dead. Bad for business, that.

It now has the condition "playable race only"

By the way it seems that the mod already recognizes the Whiterun suburbs as part of the town. Not sure if that includes the Meadery though.

So you're saying I sell Delphine as a slave to Paarthurnax, he picks her up and drops her off High Hrothgar...  I'm okay with that.  ?

Some parts of the are outside Whiterun should, the Stables for example, because in vanilla Skyrim the stables are a child cell of the Whiterun Location.  I'd need to double check on the map cells, some of them may also be listed that way but I keep forgetting to look.  Then there's whatever I do in my Whiterun mod, still pondering that, plus I really need to get that bakery finished this week.

22 hours ago, Musje said:

Aygas shouldn't touch PAHE in any way. In what way are the MCM functions modified? And does this apply only to slaves handed from Aygas to PAHE?

PAHE functions missing from the PAHE MCM are the reset slave and teleport slave buttons found under each slaves's stats and the rename function. It seems somehow related to AYGAS or HSH since those two are the only mods changed for my new play-through. PAHE was not updated or altered from previous play-throughs. I'll try replacing PAHE files from my archive just in case though.

The demeanor bugged slaves are newly created PAHE slaves BTW, and the missing MCM functions are for all slaves. Slaves being handed off or back among the three mods don't show any issues beyond those that are bugged on their initial alias spawn. It does seem that slaves repurchased from NPCs lose their sex stats they had when I sold them though, and its more than the expected sex stat behavior slaves have had with hand-offs between PAHE and HSH. Sex stats have to be retrained after the second-hand slave's first sex act.

11 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

As a temporary work around, you can try doing this which is what I've been working on doing.  Identify the bugged aliases by watching your log as instructed above.  When you find one note the alias.  Get a slave you don't care about keeping and rename them "trash slave" or something so you know what they are for.  Transfer the trash slave to HSH, then the bugged slave to HSH, now transfer the trash slave back to PAHE and check your log to make sure it went into the bugged slave alias.  If so, lock them down in iron cuffs so they can't run away, put them somewhere out of the way (an abandoned house or something somewhere, anywhere you can leave them undisturbed that's out of your way) and then forget about em.  With that alias now filled nothing else can get put in that alias.  That's the only work around for this i've got at the moment.

I'll try looking at this, but I'm not hopeful since slaves are retaining their bugged demeanor when moving them and others through HSH (I have up to 60 slaves being shifted around at any time so far.) To make sure I'm experiencing the same issue as you've noticed in your old save, anger should be trainable until submission is 60 or more from my experience, but it only triggers if slaves get a break between submission punishments. Slaves also won't reliably show respect stat behavior in their dialogue until anger training is above the mid 30s to 40s, and until they are recently punished or with respect above 60 or so. The "I thought I told you to address me as..." training line stays available even after it's been spammed to get submission and respect maxed out, and the slaves still never use their "my thane" dialogue lines. I've seen this problem consistently before on enslaved Immersive/ Deadly Wenches, but I just avoid enslaving them. I also remember seeing it in the rev 6 days of PAHE, but now it's affecting NPCs with vanilla characteristics seemingly randomly.  

For your PAHE problem, in the MCM make sure debugging is turned ON.  If it isn't on you won't see the reset and teleport option, voice type, etc.

For the problem of "I thought I told you to address me as..." not going away after getting a fully trained slave back from HSH, try doing this:

1. Tell the slave "Ok slave..." then "You should address me as..."  After this you will still see the I thought I told you..."  ignore it.
  2. Go "Ok Slave..." again and this time tell them to address you as they like.  They'll say "Thank you" or something like that. 
  3. Now go back and one more time, "Ok Slave" and "You should address me as..."
  4. They should now address you respectfully.  This is another problem with PAHE not updating records when it gets a slave back from HSH, doing this forces it to update.
  5. Note, you may need to punish them once first.  I usually punish them and do so by screwing them, that updates both the submission, mood and sex stats in one go.

Are all your slaves still staying "Just Captured" for their mood even when you get them back from HSH?  If so, all your aliases may be bugged you'll need to test and watch your log each time you transfer one back, check the alias used and their Mood;.  For me its aliase 001, 005, 014, 017 and 020 and higher.  So I basically have 15 working aliases left.  Since I keep most of my slaves in HSH management anyway that hasn't bothered me too much.

Noticed a couple more things while continuing to test things out.

• Had a slave staked out inside Whiterun (Eola near the hall of the dead, irony) left her there for several days, one day on my way back in to Whiterun she's standing outside the front gate but still has the dialog options as if tied up.  I tried moving about even waiting for awhile to see if she would "snap" back but she did not and I had to untie her and move her back and retie her.  Not sure why that happened, could just be a glitch in my save game.  Have two other slaves tied up around the Gildagreen and they've stayed put.
  • Have a slave turning tricks by herself in Riverwood.  Things have gone well if slow (she doesn't get a lot of customers apparently, which makes sense) but as I was coming thru one day I noticed she was chatting up Embry and then they started to walk off.  I was headed to Whiterun and noticed she and was leading Embry towards that side of Riverwood (towards the bridge).  I was surprised when they continued over the bridge as if she was headed to Whiterun (not 100% sure where she was headed but that's what it looked like).  When I went further ahead they didn't seem to follow (I got almost to the Meadery which put me well ahead of them) so I went back and found her standing by herself on the bridge.  I used a console moveto command to get her back in Riverwood and she seemed to stay in the town center where I'd assigned her to work after that.  Again, one time event so maybe just a random glitch.
  • Comparatively I have a former Thalmor soldier turning tricks in the market square in Whiterun and she's stayed right there in the square.  She does head off behind the Bannered Mare with customers (using Brenuin's bed marker back there even though its marked as owned) but always seems to come back to the market square and is always there when I come back to Whiterun (makes decent gold too).

Oh an I went back and retested binding a slave in the "Wilderness", does indeed work.  So either my previous tries were with a slave that didn't have sufficient stats (probably due to PAHE not updating them) or I wasn't far enough away.  It does seem like the area outside a city that is considered part of that city extends out pretty far.  In my most recent test I went to Markarth.  I first tried binding the slave at the Salvius farm, no option.  Next the mines just outside Markarth, again no option.  Went down the hill to the bridge where the Khajiit make their camp, still no dialog option to bind the slave.  Went just across the bridge (going towards Whiterun), still no option.  Finally at the top of the hill just as I got to the path that branches off towards the Orc camp (Dushnik Yal) I finally got the dialog option to bind my slave.  So now I'm curious, how are you determining what is wilderness vs what is city?

Also, not seeing a MCM detect option for Helgen Reborn now, did you remove that?  I just installed it figured I'd give it a try.

Just a quick, allied, query

Which mods do you recommend for adding extra NPCs to add to the population able to be captured/enslaved/trained?

Understand the 'Populated' series are not so good due to respawn issues, which I presume will also apply to a lot of others too?