Hi blue35e,

Na well, I was trying to avoid having to use tokens, I guess what I was asking is did Musje manually add the vanilla and dlc homes to that list as they dont seem to require tokens to prompt the

1. your going to stay here a while and

2. your going to work in this brothel

via adding a faction or adjust values to an interior cell?

Edit:

Well I figured it out, if anyone's interested you have to create a new location, add 'LocTypePlayerHouse', and maybe 'LocTypeDwelling'/'LocTypeHouse' I referenced from Alvors and Breezehome. Link the interior cell to that new location (typically Tamrial, or none by default), it will also show up the name on this mod as the location too instead of blank

Now i just got to clean up the mess I made and make the darnest, bestest brothel to suit my needs..

On 8/22/2018 at 5:39 AM, blue35e said:

Ok so I am having a issue. This mod seams to only be detecting sexlab. It is not detecting PAHE, home sweet home (checked to option box for the patch when I installed it) zap 8 or interactive bdsm(checked the box to install patch). It says PAHE is missing. I have PAHE 7.2.4 installed. It also says zap8 is missing when I have  zaz animation pack 8 installed. Home sweet home and interactive bdsm just seam to be ---- so not seeing them either.

When I have a slave with me I have seen the option to ask if people want a slave but even if they say they have thought about it or do, there is no option to attempt to sale the slave.

Any one else having this issue?

Which Zap8 did you install? The lastest (Zap8+)? Older versions are not compatible (yeah the version numbering of that mod is a bit odd)

You also need the latest version of Interactive BDSM

Not sure why it doesn't detect PAHE, can you post a log please?

Anyone else having issues where the brothel girls get out of interior cells? Here's what I know

1. Single hooker at tavern = never had this issue

2. 6 or less courtesans in a brothel = less issues 1-2 girls will follow out of cell occasionally

3. 6 or more courtesans in a brothel = 2-entire cell of girls will follow out of cell or go dark (doesn't show on mcm>slaves, assuming no xp /gold earned)

Only temp fix I know is: 

To Exit cell safely: coc to a cell (interior) which isn't a brothel then exit through the door as per norm

To fix wondering girls without

1. you no longer have to work at the brothel
  2. have the girl follow you back to cell
  3. you work at this brothel
  4. Do the exit cell safely routine

fast travel and enter the cell just for all the girls to reload/rarely the issue fixes itself when your out adventuring.

HSH seems to handle this part lot better, gotten to the point where I got girls just squatting at my vanilla homes till i can find the sweet spot of non missing girls on MCM. Is it my load order someone please tell me its just my load order ?

On 8/25/2018 at 1:59 AM, lolotech said:

Anyone else having issues where the brothel girls get out of interior cells? Here's what I know

1. Single hooker at tavern = never had this issue

2. 6 or less courtesans in a brothel = less issues 1-2 girls will follow out of cell occasionally

3. 6 or more courtesans in a brothel = 2-entire cell of girls will follow out of cell or go dark (doesn't show on mcm>slaves, assuming no xp /gold earned)

Only temp fix I know is: 

To Exit cell safely: coc to a cell (interior) which isn't a brothel then exit through the door as per norm

To fix wondering girls without

1. you no longer have to work at the brothel
  2. have the girl follow you back to cell
  3. you work at this brothel
  4. Do the exit cell safely routine

fast travel and enter the cell just for all the girls to reload/rarely the issue fixes itself when your out adventuring.

HSH seems to handle this part lot better, gotten to the point where I got girls just squatting at my vanilla homes till i can find the sweet spot of non missing girls on MCM. Is it my load order someone please tell me its just my load order ?

It's not your load order.

HSH handles it differently. It keeps a tight leash on each slave by keeping in a ReferenceAlias (a "slot"), which allows event driven scripts and AI packages to constantly control what the slave is doing. This works very well but has a drawback: you need to predefine these slots in a quest when making the mod, so they are always limited in number (50+14 for HSH)

Aygas only has 20 of these slots but uses them only for slaves who are nearby. When a slave isn't nearby (or when there are more than 20 slaves in your area), Aygas "parks" the slave by disabling movement. I am still working on the parking function to ensure these slaves do not go wandering, but at some points this will be fighting the character's original AI routines. That's the drawback, the advantage is in theory an unlimited nr of slaves. I am up to 150 owners and 250 or so slaves :)

With that said, the girls shouldn't be following you outside, that sounds like a bug that is fixable.

@Musje just an idea, what about coming across "OTHER NPCs run away slaves" that the player can recapture like an encounter? 
Player, "ahhhww who's your master? .... you dont have one! .... well you do now!"
or if they can talk to a slave if they come quietly they can be your slave with better things and treatment.
Player, "Did not your master train you better than this? if you come with me I can treat and show you better things!" < speech craft

layers, what if a master is mean to their slave, or has not been maintaining them, then they get a skin layer of dirt. or even a working slave can get dirtied up?

give the slave a new skill "presentation" like posing skill, but some plain slaves like hydra slave as examples could set a layer of makeup maybe.
or just that the layer of dirt gets removed to put to work. well teaching them they need to stay cleaned up for work.
I never understood what posing does after they reach 100? but I could see a skill presentation more if at 100%.
maybe once a slaves gains 100% presentation they earn an allure perk like skill for jobs.

Anyway, just even encounters like bandits and spawn a slave in chains or tied up that the player can take. 
1. maybe the slave has an owner and you can get a coin for its return
2. or just take ownership of the slave and or resell it to someone else, or keep it for yourself.

the layer of dirt the player can say , "Go clean yourself up!" , or punish them if they don't until the slave learns how to keep its self presentable.

Sorry just ideas! that came across my mind in play.
I kind of thought about that when I added hyrda slaves and see the interaction with them was never finished. 

Some other ideas where if a slave encounter you come across says help me help me, like they can reward you if set them free or get the reward from another NPC that will pay up. 
rewards could be more handsome then taking on a hot slave that will get you in a lot of trouble.

might make the slaver carry soap with them to clean up a slave before sale might add to the price at sale.

Couple of minor suggestions:

• Sometime if a merchant is punishing a slave in an interior cell, it can cause the player to be treated as trespassing.  Not sure how to fix that but thought I'd point it out.
  • If you set up a brothel, when you leave (exit) all the patrons exit at the same time as you.  Would make it easier if they were on a 3-5 second delay before exiting.
  • Currently, carriage drivers from the HF homes can get pulled in as brothel clients.

Just some minor little things, nothing game breaking. ?

6 hours ago, ragnam said:

@Musje just an idea, what about coming across "OTHER NPCs run away slaves" that the player can recapture like an encounter? 
Player, "ahhhww who's your master? .... you dont have one! .... well you do now!"
or if they can talk to a slave if they come quietly they can be your slave with better things and treatment.
Player, "Did not your master train you better than this? if you come with me I can treat and show you better things!" < speech craft

layers, what if a master is mean to their slave, or has not been maintaining them, then they get a skin layer of dirt. or even a working slave can get dirtied up?

give the slave a new skill "presentation" like posing skill, but some plain slaves like hydra slave as examples could set a layer of makeup maybe.
or just that the layer of dirt gets removed to put to work. well teaching them they need to stay cleaned up for work.
I never understood what posing does after they reach 100? but I could see a skill presentation more if at 100%.
maybe once a slaves gains 100% presentation they earn an allure perk like skill for jobs.

Anyway, just even encounters like bandits and spawn a slave in chains or tied up that the player can take. 
1. maybe the slave has an owner and you can get a coin for its return
2. or just take ownership of the slave and or resell it to someone else, or keep it for yourself.

the layer of dirt the player can say , "Go clean yourself up!" , or punish them if they don't until the slave learns how to keep its self presentable.

Sorry just ideas! that came across my mind in play.
I kind of thought about that when I added hyrda slaves and see the interaction with them was never finished. 

Some other ideas where if a slave encounter you come across says help me help me, like they can reward you if set them free or get the reward from another NPC that will pay up. 
rewards could be more handsome then taking on a hot slave that will get you in a lot of trouble.

might make the slaver carry soap with them to clean up a slave before sale might add to the price at sale.

Those are really good ideas! I'll have to think about this some more :)

@Musje, thank you, and to give more to think about...

Like hydra slave, or seeing other slaves the player might meet some out on the road or in the town or city like a working street slave.

like relations child or marriage. I have not checked if you or Clifton set them up as a SLAVE faction and the Owner who they belong too.

The player finds a slave alone in the wilds or in a city not following or might be working? 
"hey you who is your master" ... if the slave belongs to a slaver by relationship OWNER , they will blurt out the name who they belong too.

if the slave has no owner the slave becomes hostile and starts to flee, then it is game on!

being the towns are so small and work is limited, if a player has their slaves set up in a area like turf wars. finding other NPCs slaves working next to your slaves cutting into your profits.
That same confrontation getting the owners name, might start a quest to pay your competition a visit. 
You get the other slaves owners name and scare him off or kill him and take what slaves you can of his....
Like if you kill a slave owner, and then go back to a known slave of theirs...
.. that slave will have no owner to speak of and get scare and go into flight mode or fight you, or just out right submit to you out of fear. << depends on slaver reputation as respect average of most of your slaves have for you.
low  they will fight you off
med they will try to out run you
high they might ask to work for you 

because a slave knows having no master , they dont know which kind of master will claim them next.

that might give the player something to work for and keep by making rounds and pushing back on the competitors. or quests to claim and hold turfs.
If the player does nothing that area will very slowly be taken over in time, hopefully the player slaves has a chance to escape and return to the player of the issues.
1. sees a few other slaves in his area
2. profits dropping
3. slaves start disappearing or changing ownership. << if they dont have bodyguards or bouncers working the area like camp guards.

working cells (owned properties or establishments) should not have that, cells would be owned and business as usual, but public city and towns or roads in the wild, that can be a turf issue

9 hours ago, mooby182 said:

Sorry if this has been covered a bunch. Or if I'm blind and missed it.. 

Is there any recommended load order / spot for AYGAS, HSH and PAHE?  Trying to stabilize things and LOOT isn't doing me any favors. 

Very new to modding anything on the SL framework still :)

Aygas and HSH can come in any order, but preferably go after the PAHE ,.esp file.

How do the courtesans level up? I set up a HSH Cell in the Luxury suite and put 6 slaves in it for doing tricks. The gained expierience after doing some work there. after getting the madame perk I changed them into courtesanes but they no longer level up. Do they have to do more jobs? Do I have to take more care about them? 

Forget it.... They level up. but it took a bit longer than I expected.  

Takes time, I had 3 going in Breezehome and it took a couple of game months IIRC before one of them finally hit expert.   On the upside I'd stop in and see what they'd earned and was picking up anywhere from 2k to 8k gold!  My god how the money rolls in, rolls in... my god how the money rolls in. ?

Yeah about that. In the next version the money they keep will be capped at around 1000. If they earn any more they will start spending it on skooma, jewellery, or hide it for when they finally decide to run away. So you’ll have to collect often. 

That’s mostly to prevent you from making sillly amounts of cash with no effort. 

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Yeah about that. In the next version the money they keep will be capped at around 1000. If they earn any more they will start spending it on skooma, jewellery, or hide it for when they finally decide to run away. So you’ll have to collect often. 

Damn, will we have a chance to make them give us hidden money or jewellery? Or punish them for doing so? I was thinking, extra money over 1000+ could be taken as a tax by the city you are in. But has no difference as gameplay implementation i guess both are same thing in the end.

6 hours ago, Musje said:

2 hours ago, magehunter12 said:

Damn, will we have a chance to make them give us hidden money or jewellery? Or punish them for doing so? I was thinking, extra money over 1000+ could be taken as a tax by the city you are in. But has no difference as gameplay implementation i guess both are same thing in the end.

It would be more interesting to punish them if they don't make enough money... And make it easier to collect the money.... (A version of a HSH Taskmistress for the courtesans) The amount of money they make is not so important for me.

And another question: If I set up a HSH cell and have a taskmistress and 4 trainers in there, will new Slaves still be trained if i turn the TM and the trainers into courtesans? 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

And another question: If I set up a HSH cell and have a taskmistress and 4 trainers in there, will new Slaves still be trained if i turn the TM and the trainers into courtesans? 

No. If you turn them into courtesans they leave HSH and stop being house slaves

18 hours ago, Musje said:

I don't know why I'm even posting this - yes I do, I'm afraid the cure might be worse than the disease. I honestly don't know why anyone cares how much money a courtesan brings in. By the time I have gotten far enough into the game that I have courtesans money is not an object. I am apparently not alone in this. There was recently a thread in General Discussion talking about "Gold Sinks" for the huge amount of money characters begin to amass by the midgame. The discussion was about various mods that would help "relieve" the character of the burden of having that much money. SleepyJim recently had a post on the "Weird Quirks" thread in which his inventory contained 130000 septims. He took some grief for it but the point is that even if AYGAS is "fixed" the "problem" will persist. If you feel you must Musje, then fix it but please make sure that the mod is not made otherwise worse for something that I would perceive to be a "cosmetic" repair.

No worries: the fix will be cosmetic as well. The slave won't run away or do weird things when you don't collect from her often enough:

- Current version: "How much have you made?" -> "This is all of it" and the slave gives you 50k gold (had that happen once :) )

- Upcoming version: "How much have you made?" -> "This is all of it" -> "All of it?" -> "Well I had some expenses etc" and the slave gives you 1k

So it won't affect gameplay. The jewellery and skooma was just an exmaple  to justify why they would not have kept all the money.

To echo what Psalam is saying, I personally don't care about capping the amount of gold they make.  If you do go that route what I would rather is that you then include them actually spending it on stuff which you could take and sell (so why not let them actually buy jewelry with some of that gold).  Also maybe punish them for spending your money to reduce them doing so in the future.

What I'd be more interested in is being able to appoint a "Madam" at some point who:

• collects the gold for me (so I only have to collect from the Madam)
  • manages the courtesans (improves revenue)
  • has a dialog option to temporarily shut down the brothel
  • has a dialog option to set brothel hours (which may reduce gold income, that would be reasonable)

Madams can only be selected from Expert courtesans

Other options would be a customer roughing up a prostitute (injury causing them not to be able to work for awhile, robbing them, not paying)

Being able to hire a bouncer or appoint a follower to be the bouncer to keep unruly patrons in line

If no bouncer has been hired but you have a Madam, a courier may show up from time to time informing you of problems you need to come deal with.

If there is no Madam when you talk to a courtesan or street walker, there might be a chance the gold has been reduced because "a customer beat me up real bad boss, I couldn't work for a week." or "I got real sick boss and then I had to pay a healer." or "I got robbed boss, bunch of men raped me and took everything I had" (even left the slave naked if she had clothes).  This might lead to a small side quest where you have to go confront someone and intimidate them or brawl them. 

Having to actually buy the wine they serve (expense) and what you supply affects gold revenue (do you buy cheap ale or go for the expensive stuff?)

Just some thoughts.

9 hours ago, Musje said:

No worries: the fix will be cosmetic as well. The slave won't run away or do weird things when you don't collect from her often enough:

- Current version: "How much have you made?" -> "This is all of it" and the slave gives you 50k gold (had that happen once :) )

- Upcoming version: "How much have you made?" -> "This is all of it" -> "All of it?" -> "Well I had some expenses etc" and the slave gives you 1k

So it won't affect gameplay. The jewellery and skooma was just an exmaple  to justify why they would not have kept all the money.

5 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

To echo what Psalam is saying, I personally don't care about capping the amount of gold they make.  If you do go that route what I would rather is that you then include them actually spending it on stuff which you could take and sell (so why not let them actually buy jewelry with some of that gold).  Also maybe punish them for spending your money to reduce them doing so in the future.

What I'd be more interested in is being able to appoint a "Madam" at some point who:

• collects the gold for me (so I only have to collect from the Madam)
  • manages the courtesans (improves revenue)
  • has a dialog option to temporarily shut down the brothel
  • has a dialog option to set brothel hours (which may reduce gold income, that would be reasonable)

Madams can only be selected from Expert courtesans

Other options would be a customer roughing up a prostitute (injury causing them not to be able to work for awhile, robbing them, not paying)

Being able to hire a bouncer or appoint a follower to be the bouncer to keep unruly patrons in line

If no bouncer has been hired but you have a Madam, a courier may show up from time to time informing you of problems you need to come deal with.

If there is no Madam when you talk to a courtesan or street walker, there might be a chance the gold has been reduced because "a customer beat me up real bad boss, I couldn't work for a week." or "I got real sick boss and then I had to pay a healer." or "I got robbed boss, bunch of men raped me and took everything I had" (even left the slave naked if she had clothes).  This might lead to a small side quest where you have to go confront someone and intimidate them or brawl them. 

Having to actually buy the wine they serve (expense) and what you supply affects gold revenue (do you buy cheap ale or go for the expensive stuff?)

Just some thoughts.

The Madame is a quite good Idea. But I think that it is not a good Idea to make things to complicated. She should have a look at the trainig, like a task mistress and take care about the money. As a bonus she should not work herself.  So she will not be busy if you try to talk to her. 

How is the money calculated? For doing tricks it is 5 more for each trick, maybe it would be a good idea to fix the money to the level of expierience, And give the player a general choice of the basic amount (10, 20, 30 for a start and double it with each level/ add 10 per level) Sidequests might be interesting, but at first all the other perks should work. For TDF I I disabled them....too much trouble...

And why not add a Bodyguard... from the slaves... And if the slave don't make enough money, punish them... 

The price per trick is only for transaction when the player is present. When you are away, it figures a daily earning based on an estimate of how many tricks they turn.

I'd like to add a madame. First I want to get the auction working. Which is 10% productive work and 90% fighting the Skyrim engine.