38 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Q1:  What voice type were those slaves?

Q2:  Had any of those slaves recently been under HSH management?

Q3:  Did you use Faction Spy to check their factions?

1. I do not remember. I do not know what every voice type is when I hear it.  I do know the cattle voice.

2. All my slaves go through HSH management training.

3. I did not. I do not want to use that mod.

It seems only you and MageHunter are expieriencing this issue. You should compare load orders. My own load order is on page 10.

I just wanted to share my experience with "Just Captured" mood issue.. While my "A" is highly trained is training "B" a new slave. Both of them have normal mood. While I go to different cell and do the console command "TFC" or free camera button from Sexlab and spam 12 hour sleep to speed up the training process. While I was in middle of spamming sleep then I got a notification that I have "Active Slaves=0" but I don't have slaves with me. After that I got a notification that "A" is done training "B" so I went to check them and both of them have "Just Captured" mood issue. I know this might not be able to help at all.. Just wanted to share my experience. lol

2 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

1. I do not remember. I do not know what every voice type is when I hear it.  I do know the cattle voice.

2. All my slaves go through HSH management training.

3. I did not. I do not want to use that mod.

It seems only you and MageHunter are expieriencing this issue. You should compare load orders. My own load order is on page 10.

No.  I get it too.  However, it's been happening to slaves that I never sent through HSH.  I had a couple of PAHE only slaves that never got rid of Just Captured.

1:  You can check voice type in PAHE, it lists it if you have debugging turned on (if you do not, why not, if you're going to help test things having debugging on is kind of important)

2:  HSH removes the DLC1ThrallFaction when slaves are transferred over to that, so that would kinda make a difference.

3:  Then you can't see what factions your slaves actually have (and trust me if they are under PAHE management they WILL have that DLC1ThrallFaction (020162F7) faction at rank 0, if under HSH it will be rank -1 because that is what the code for each mod does)

That is why I am asking very specific questions; I'm not guessing at what is happening, I'm looking at the source code.

• This is NOT about load order
  • It is NOT caused by other mods
  • It IS caused by PAHE adding the DLC1ThrallFaction (among others) to every single slave it creates.
  • Anyone using the mod I suggested can verify that for them self.  Check an NPCs faction before enslaving them, then check again after and compare.
  • Voice type matters because the vampire cattle noises are only valid for 4 voice types, FemaleNord, FemaleCoward, MaleNord and MaleYoungandEager.  Slaves not having one of those voice types shouldn't be able to get the vampire cattle hello dialogs (what have been called noises are technically Hello dialogs in CK contained in the DLC1ThrallDialogs quest).  So it really does kinda matter what voice types you tested with which is why I asked.

Anyone experiencing problems can check for the things I've just outlined and if you avoid certain conditions you can probably avoid the bug entirely until Musje can implement a fix for it.

Meanwhile, back to figuring out what's going on with these aliases which appears to be a separate issue.

5 hours ago, edtide25 said:

While I was in middle of spamming sleep then I got a notification that I have "Active Slaves=0" but I don't have slaves with me.

This might be an NPC like an exiled ruler being moved to the pool of available slaves. They are washed through PAHE which unfortunately results in that message. 

Loving that you are putting updates out for this and seems to be coming along great. As a suggestion, donno if mentioned already but what about updating the guards in the mines to be included in this mod (from HSH). so far when you sell anyone to them they vanish. i suppose thats ok if u just want to get rid of surplus slaves you dont want see again but as you seem to be doing auctions in the towns in future updates Im wondering if having the ability to buy slaves from these mine guards too would be a future option.

Listing another PAHE anomaly, since this is my first go with AYGAS.

A few, maybe 4 out of thirty or so slaves, leave their refid NPCs close to the cloned copy. T-pose, unconscious. All uniques.

I dispose of them in the console with Disable.

Again, I only mention this because I have never seen PAHE behave this way without AYGAS. Just consider it a mark on the wall if anyone else encounters it.

12 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Listing another PAHE anomaly, since this is my first go with AYGAS.

A few, maybe 4 out of thirty or so slaves, leave their refid NPCs close to the cloned copy. T-pose, unconscious. All uniques.

I dispose of them in the console with Disable.

Again, I only mention this because I have never seen PAHE behave this way without AYGAS. Just consider it a mark on the wall if anyone else encounters it.

I've seen this problem with PAHE ages ago before I started on Aygas even. The problem went away when I reinstalled the game (I do this from time to time)

Something to keep an eye on in case more people encounter this issue

29 minutes ago, davidbonde said:

Loving that you are putting updates out for this and seems to be coming along great. As a suggestion, donno if mentioned already but what about updating the guards in the mines to be included in this mod (from HSH). so far when you sell anyone to them they vanish. i suppose thats ok if u just want to get rid of surplus slaves you dont want see again but as you seem to be doing auctions in the towns in future updates Im wondering if having the ability to buy slaves from these mine guards too would be a future option.

Good suggestions. At the least I can pass these slaves to Aygas instead of making them disappear.

23 hours ago, fred200 said:

What are the Courtesan rules for "Let me introduce you to a Patron"? Has to be NPC in the same brothel?

I was thinking this was a way to sell a Courtesan - but Hulda was not interested. Neither was the Jarl.

That’s only to pimp them out to a client (or yourself). All visiting NPCs in your house should be interested. 

Hello, after testing a while it seems like most problems arent game breaking, maybe besides the stuck at just captured one. I figured that if she doesnt start her slavery with " victory is yours i submit" dialogue where you continue with " listen you are a slave now" it gets stuck in just captured

Besides that I think i have a request. I am trying to spread slavery on a wide margin, opening brothels on every hold is my aim, but training a slave is quite a hassle. I was thinking that if we can have a npc like in whiterun and give our slaves for some amount of gold and got them trained in a level equal to the gold we paid? That would hasten the populating slave stocks much more in entire skyrim. 

7 minutes ago, magehunter12 said:

Hello, after testing a while it seems like most problems arent game breaking, maybe besides the stuck at just captured one. I figured that if she doesnt start her slavery with " victory is yours i submit" dialogue where you continue with " listen you are a slave now" it gets stuck in just captured

Besides that I think i have a request. I am trying to spread slavery on a wide margin, opening brothels on every hold is my aim, but training a slave is quite a hassle. I was thinking that if we can have a npc like in whiterun and give our slaves for some amount of gold and got them trained in a level equal to the gold we paid? That would hasten the populating slave stocks much more in entire skyrim. 

I'll see if something can be done about the Just Captured stuff.

The training idea is good.  There were already some ideas to add a slave trader to the smaller hamlets when slavery gets to a high enough level, and we need ideas for a reason for such traders to be there.  Training could be one of them: hand in your slave for training and get them back the next day. It will be expensive though! The idea is that you trade cash for convenience (and the whole thing could do with a gold sink :) )

48 minutes ago, Musje said:

I'll see if something can be done about the Just Captured stuff.

The training idea is good.  There were already some ideas to add a slave trader to the smaller hamlets when slavery gets to a high enough level, and we need ideas for a reason for such traders to be there.  Training could be one of them: hand in your slave for training and get them back the next day. It will be expensive though! The idea is that you trade cash for convenience (and the whole thing could do with a gold sink :) )

It is only logical that it would be expensive. In the end dragonborn has been to many adventures. He is a man rich in wealth but poor on time. :P

15 hours ago, magehunter12 said:

If you're new to the mod, use HSH to make permanent camps where your already trained slaves can further train others. You just need high enough stats, and then they will impart their stats to other slaves.

If you also assign a mistress to manage training as they get done, you can essentially just pass time while your trained slave numbers double.

1 trains another, then 2 train another two, which train more to become 8, then 16, then 32... so long as you give them fresh meat.

I've noticed some slaves seem to randomly come with stats already existing. I think the slaves at the Restless Hunter always do, so you might cut time short by starting there for some trainers, or capture quite a few and see if any of those have better stats to start training... and once this is done, have them train each other as you pass time.

Also, I recommend Quick Wait and Sleep.

Do I install this or home sweet home first ? (if I want to use both)  ...cause the installers for both have a patch for each other… but they are both greyed out on the one you install first...

To get both patches working it seems like I have to install one, then install the other with patch and then reinstall the first with patch… 

You can install the patch even if the other mod isn't installed yet. Just don't start playing before installing all mods. They aren't really "patches" in the sense that they alter the other mod, they change the mod with which they are distributed. I will change the description accordingly

I still have problems with the fixdialoguespell, it works with Skyrim people but won´t work on 3 from a mod, 2 Immersive Wenches an 1 other single mod. The dialogue "Is you Slave.. " is there but then it was it.

I have 0.52 installed.

I also tried to buy Hermir Strongarm for her new Owner, i could buy her for 0 coins but she is stuck in the dialogue "i give up..", "follow me..". i can not speak with her, the dialogue always keep popping up :(