Hello, its again me and my annoying requests.

I am enjoying the brothel I built up in honeyside. But i would love if the clients wouldnt be drawn from the npcs of the town but would be generated npc that named as clients. I have two main reasons for this.

1) I sold many slaves to the npcs in the town, when they appear in my brothel they come up with all their slaves. Which makes the house crowded and make a potential ctd fest.

2) Since many mods are loaded as well sometimes unwanted characters may appear that come up with other mods. Like even i choose no gay sex option I see lots of women in the brothel being served, sometimes beggars wander in as well, which is slightly bit absurd. 

Of course i understand probably this would be quite a big feature and hard to implement but still it would be cool in my opinion.

One other thing is, sometimes girls working in brothel wanders off the building. One of them make herself home at fort greenwall for some reason. She has no clients she follows, just randomly sandboxing around there.

27 minutes ago, magehunter12 said:

Hello, its again me and my annoying requests.

I am enjoying the brothel I built up in honeyside. But i would love if the clients wouldnt be drawn from the npcs of the town but would be generated npc that named as clients. I have two main reasons for this.

1) I sold many slaves to the npcs in the town, when they appear in my brothel they come up with all their slaves. Which makes the house crowded and make a potential ctd fest.

2) Since many mods are loaded as well sometimes unwanted characters may appear that come up with other mods. Like even i choose no gay sex option I see lots of women in the brothel being served, sometimes beggars wander in as well, which is slightly bit absurd. 

Of course i understand probably this would be quite a big feature and hard to implement but still it would be cool in my opinion.

One other thing is, sometimes girls working in brothel wanders off the building. One of them make herself home at fort greenwall for some reason. She has no clients she follows, just randomly sandboxing around there.

1) I can make it so that they don't bring their slaves, or that no slave owners are selected

2) Beggers should already be excluded, I have to look into this. The clients are not selected based on the gender of your courtesans and the sex setting in MCM. It's on my list but harder to implement than you'd think

Spawning random customers isn;t hard, but I thought it'd be fun to see upstanding townsfolk in for a bit of slap and tickle.

I also ahd one run off, to Fort Greenwall as well. No idea what;s up with that place. I am already working on code that will better keep slaves near their assigned locations

Welp, something seems wrong. I sold some slaves to inns and taverns,but when I come back afterwards for their report,they're stuck in the "this person is busy" mode. They start to whip the slave I sold them and then just stop but never get out of t he busy state.

19 hours ago, Rudgerh said:

I still have problems with the fixdialoguespell, it works with Skyrim people but won´t work on 3 from a mod, 2 Immersive Wenches an 1 other single mod. The dialogue "Is you Slave.. " is there but then it was it.

I have 0.52 installed.

I also tried to buy Hermir Strongarm for her new Owner, i could buy her for 0 coins but she is stuck in the dialogue "i give up..", "follow me..". i can not speak with her, the dialogue always keep popping up :(

Update: I found Reburrus Quintilius an Assur? (he is a Kid, i didn´t now that you can enslave children) and the enslave dialogue popps up every time i try to talk to them.

But they will follow me and the Marker from HSH is there.

7 minutes ago, Rudgerh said:

Update: I found Reburrus Quintilius an Assur? (he is a Kid, i didn´t now that you can enslave children) and the enslave dialogue popps up every time i try to talk to them.

Any children mods running? You can do a lot of crasy stuff by simply removing the child tag from kids. If the tag is removed you can only exclude them with a lot of additional checks.  

26 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Any children mods running? You can do a lot of crasy stuff by simply removing the child tag from kids. If the tag is removed you can only exclude them with a lot of additional checks.  

Only RS Children Overhaul, the child tag is still there. Assur is enslaved by AYGAS as one of the losers from the war.

2 hours ago, Rudgerh said:

I still have problems with the fixdialoguespell, it works with Skyrim people but won´t work on 3 from a mod, 2 Immersive Wenches an 1 other single mod. The dialogue "Is you Slave.. " is there but then it was it.

I have 0.52 installed.

I also tried to buy Hermir Strongarm for her new Owner, i could buy her for 0 coins but she is stuck in the dialogue "i give up..", "follow me..". i can not speak with her, the dialogue always keep popping up :(

I forgot to say that all i mentioned are enslaved by AYGAS as the losers from the war.

2 hours ago, Rudgerh said:

Only RS Children Overhaul, the child tag is still there. Assur is enslaved by AYGAS as one of the losers from the war.

Ah that explains it. Bad luck for him :) I have to check that these NPCs are onboarded correctly, they are passed through PAHE to Aygas, but all of this happens in an unloaded cell which can do very strange stuff to NPCs sometimes: Skyrim wasn't built to have a lot of things happen off-screen.

After a quick check I found that enslaved ruler endign up with new owners, or those who end up on the block in the Restless Hunter, work correctly, but they do have the newly enslaved dialogue when you first talk to them. I will see if that can be fixed. The "I give up" thing is due to the Vampire faction bug in PAHE, try removing the faction DLC1ThrallFaction (probably 0x200162f7) in the console. The next version of Aygas will do that in the fix dialogue spell as well.

35 minutes ago, Musje said:

Ah that explains it. Bad luck for him :) I have to check that these NPCs are onboarded correctly, they are passed through PAHE to Aygas, but all of this happens in an unloaded cell which can do very strange stuff to NPCs sometimes: Skyrim wasn't built to have a lot of things happen off-screen.

After a quick check I found that enslaved ruler endign up with new owners, or those who end up on the block in the Restless Hunter, work correctly, but they do have the newly enslaved dialogue when you first talk to them. I will see if that can be fixed. The "I give up" thing is due to the Vampire faction bug in PAHE, try removing the faction DLC1ThrallFaction (probably 0x200162f7) in the console. The next version of Aygas will do that in the fix dialogue spell as well.

I just tried it, but it doesn´t work, i tried removefromfaction and addtofaction xx0162f7 -1(Vampire Thrall Faction and also tried 0002eb13 (just "Vampire Thrall" but also a faction)

19 minutes ago, Rudgerh said:

I just tried it, but it doesn´t work, i tried removefromfaction and addtofaction xx0162f7 -1(Vampire Thrall Faction and also tried 0002eb13 (just "Vampire Thrall" but also a faction)

Not wanting to be a jerk but just to be sure. You IDd the relevant NPC and went to the console and typed in:

addfac xxxxxxxx -1

where xxxxxxxx is the code for the relevant faction (DLC1ThrallFaction: xx0162f7)?

25 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Not wanting to be a jerk but just to be sure. You IDd the relevant NPC and went to the console and typed in:

addfac xxxxxxxx -1

where xxxxxxxx is the code for the relevant faction (DLC1ThrallFaction: xx0162f7)?

Yes, the right npc was in. It was Hermir. I also took her with me in a other cell and tried it again.

16 hours ago, Rudgerh said:

I fixed the enslavement dialogue in the upcoming release. But there is still soemthing weird about the enslaved ex rulers. For one, buyers don't recognize them as acceptable slaves which makes absolutely no sense since the rest of the mod and HSH and PAHE recognize them as valid slaves. The conditions for slaves for sale are really simple: is it a PAHE slave, and is it close to the player. Still they don;t get recognized.

10 minutes ago, Musje said:

I fixed the enslavement dialogue in the upcoming release. But there is still soemthing weird about the enslaved ex rulers. For one, buyers don't recognize them as acceptable slaves which makes absolutely no sense since the rest of the mod and HSH and PAHE recognize them as valid slaves. The conditions for slaves for sale are really simple: is it a PAHE slave, and is it close to the player. Still they don;t get recognized.

FWIW, on a really outside guess, might it be anything to do with their being essential before losing, and then non-essential after losing?

Sure I read that on UESP, and I have hopes to behead Ulfric at some point in the future :P

I have the problem that my prostitudes are doing tricks, but staying only around without doing anything. Only one time the client went upstairs and they had fun together. Maybe I have overseen an earlier comment, but would be nice to get a hint for a solution. Thanks 

23 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

I have the problem that my prostitudes are doing tricks, but staying only around without doing anything. Only one time the client went upstairs and they had fun together. Maybe I have overseen an earlier comment, but would be nice to get a hint for a solution. Thanks 

Sounds like a combination of script overload and poor Papyrus settings. Change the Papyrus settings to the following in Skyrim.ini. If using NMM or MO, make sure to edit the correct ini for your character.

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

You should also use Crash Fixes if you are not already. It will help games alot with high amounts of scripts.

Great mod, enjoying so far but having some minor trouble with slave's outfit management

I made my girls turn tricks and while wearing certain clothes, say outfit A. Decent normal dresses you know, coz I'm lore friendly and all so didn't want them street prostitutes walking around half naked in these cold cities. After I made some progress with perks and slavery point I get madame perk, ordered the girls to stop their street job, which put them under PAHE control again. I then change their clothes, say, to outfit B. Skimpy half naked things. Well Breezehome is warm so why not. Order them to work in my brothel. When they transfer to AYGAS control their old outfit A spawns in their inventory and overrides what I gave them before. 

Kinda minor thing but it pisses me off so I made them stop their brothel job, which transferred them to PAHE control again, and I take their newly spawned outfit A away. AYGAS must have saved their outfit at some point, I figured, so I sold my slave to my follower while she's wearing outfit B. She keeps her outfit B after that, no sign of outfit A spawning or something. Waited a week, bought her back. Ordered her to work in brothel. Dang outfit A spawns out of nowhere

Alright, so I take her out in outfit B, order her to turn tricks, hoping AYGAS save this outfit this time. No. Outfit A spawns again.

14 minutes ago, Olibus said:

Great mod, enjoying so far but having some minor trouble with slave's outfit management

I made my girls turn tricks and while wearing certain clothes, say outfit A. Decent normal dresses you know, coz I'm lore friendly and all so didn't want them street prostitutes walking around half naked in these cold cities. After I made some progress with perks and slavery point I get madame perk, ordered the girls to stop their street job, which put them under PAHE control again. I then change their clothes, say, to outfit B. Skimpy half naked things. Well Breezehome is warm so why not. Order them to work in my brothel. When they transfer to AYGAS control their old outfit A spawns in their inventory and overrides what I gave them before. 

Kinda minor thing but it pisses me off so I made them stop their brothel job, which transferred them to PAHE control again, and I take their newly spawned outfit A away. AYGAS must have saved their outfit at some point, I figured, so I sold my slave to my follower while she's wearing outfit B. She keeps her outfit B after that, no sign of outfit A spawning or something. Waited a week, bought her back. Ordered her to work in brothel. Dang outfit A spawns out of nowhere

Alright, so I take her out in outfit B, order her to turn tricks, hoping AYGAS save this outfit this time. No. Outfit A spawns again.

Yeah I noticed that too, looking into it. Something stinky's going on with StorageUtils (which is what keeps the outfits)

Hi Musje,

Good to see your still in the game, this mod reminds me of my question about HSH about how many people I can run sexlab animations at same time ?
Just a few issues, as always could be my load order.

1. had one slave end up in the section between riverwood and whiterun (where just off the peak where u encounter the lone wolf), when she was stationed at riverwood as a ho (her status was whiterun, so couldnt teleport her back)

2. i have 5 ho's in my home, but i recently added a new one, she just keeps groaning and saying "where am i", think in once instance where i did this eventually she started to serve drinks, rest of the time that i have tried she just stays in groan and lost state

3. this used to happen lot more between immersive wenches and pahe when reaching > 30 slaves, but think the transition between hsh, pahe and this mod makes default vanilla npc's refid's invalid, still has them if you look them up, but cant prid or moveto

4. sex training and hooker transactions sometimes changes the sex skill level dramatically (sexlab), does this effect this mod in anyway or is it just a prerequisite for initial, slave category? the slave ho level seem independent.

5. more of a question, if i set no gay/lesbian animations why are there still female npcs in my brothel?

If they have been answered please ignore (ill go through the 17 pages), any info would be greatly appreciated 

6 minutes ago, lolotech said:

Hi Musje,

Good to see your still in the game, this mod reminds me of my question about HSH about how many people I can run sexlab animations at same time ?
Just a few issues, as always could be my load order.

1. had one slave end up in the section between riverwood and whiterun (where just off the peak where u encounter the lone wolf), when she was stationed at riverwood as a ho (her status was whiterun, so couldnt teleport her back)

2. i have 5 ho's in my home, but i recently added a new one, she just keeps groaning and saying "where am i", think in once instance where i did this eventually she started to serve drinks, rest of the time that i have tried she just stays in groan and lost state

3. this used to happen lot more between immersive wenches and pahe when reaching > 30 slaves, but think the transition between hsh, pahe and this mod makes default vanilla npc's refid's invalid, still has them if you look them up, but cant prid or moveto

4. sex training and hooker transactions sometimes changes the sex skill level dramatically (sexlab), does this effect this mod in anyway or is it just a prerequisite for initial, slave category? the slave ho level seem independent.

5. more of a question, if i set no gay/lesbian animations why are there still female npcs in my brothel?

If they have been answered please ignore (ill go through the 17 pages), any info would be greatly appreciated 

1) This is being addressed in the next update, hopefully :)

2) Also being looked into. It could be that she has the DLC1VamprileThrall faction assigned, try removing that.

3) There is something nasty going on here.  Riddle me this:

- I store the slave's reference in an array

- I move out of the slaves area

- When I look at the array, the reference for that slave is None. It's not just changed type from Actor to ObjectReference or even to Form, it's None.

- When I return to the slave's area, the None value in the array magically changes back into the correct reference.

This causes slaves to disappear from your list of slaves, by the way. The next version will at least list them as "Slave in unloaded area" or some such. But their reference being changed to None would also prevent prid or moveto from working.

I actually tried this out by selecting a slave in the console. I have that extension that shows a bunch of extra info on selected objects in the console. So, then I move out of the area and open the console again. Sure enough the ID is still shown as selected, but the extra info is gone, and moveto doens't work.

This doesn't happen to all slaves or in all area's.  I have it happen to about half my slaves. If there's anything in our slave mods causing this, my money would be on the PAHE cloning process. Maybe there's a problem with making a copy of unique NPCs.

4) Not sure why sex training would affect sex skill in Sexlab so much. Or are you referring to Sex trining on slaves (as shown in HSH and PAHE)?

5) The brothel clients are not selected based on sexual preferences and gender of the prostitutes, it's random. However when they have interactions, the sexual preference should come into play (let me know if it doen't). I'm trying to add something to select clients based on the prostitutes, but that's not so easy.

Hi Musje,

Thanks for the info, ur the best ?

2. Its Angi, so maybe? ill look into it

3. Actually I think your right! i Pahe'd a SBC (Unique NPC), i haven't cloned an unique npc in years, which would explain exactly why it came back, so did the weird sexlab animation glitch where they will only run the aggressive/restraint animations even with no restraints. edit: the rest is beyond my Ive made a player home and can script the lights on/off skills... sounds like a Skyrim thing?

4. This mod training so novice/beginner etc, then if I select them to no longer work in brothel, their pahe sex slave stats sometimes jumps from 80 to say 40-60. Roaming, follower ho's seems to be fine after servicing customers/training via pahe though.

5. Yea that part is working fine, if i turn it to off, FF wont work, only MF, unless i manually select a ho and client.

About the PAHE sex stat: this is a long standing bug between PAHE and HSH. PAHE stores training values in factions, but also in internal variables. When you transfer a trained slave to PAHE, all the training is carried over to the internal variables correctly, except the Sex stats. As a result the displayed Sex training will be incorrect. Then, when you have sex, PAHE performs a true-up between the faction values and internal numbers, hence the large jump.

22 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Sounds like a combination of script overload and poor Papyrus settings. Change the Papyrus settings to the following in Skyrim.ini. If using NMM or MO, make sure to edit the correct ini for your character.

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

You should also use Crash Fixes if you are not already. It will help games alot with high amounts of scripts.

Thanks for your reply. 

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8  I couldn't find in my Skyrim.ini. Shall I place it manually in?

I'm using MO and what do you mean with "make sure to edit the correct ini for your character."  (I'm not so familiar with such corrections)

Otherwise I'm using crash fixes and I have placed all PAH files at the end of my load order.

I got now the pimp level and there is the next problem, besides the slave is not acting, with "e"  I don't get a order possibility to get the slave back under pah controll, back from pah you are slave. The slave says things like   who are you or leave me alone, but no possibility to get em back. On the other side sold slave are treated from their owner with tools, therefore not all functions are not working. enb and hdt functions are working all quite fine, therefore no obvious overload.

28 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

Thanks for your reply. 

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8  I couldn't find in my Skyrim.ini. Shall I place it manually in?

I'm using MO and what do you mean with "make sure to edit the correct ini for your character."  (I'm not so familiar with such corrections)

Mod Organizer stores seperate INI files for each profile. When you have the profile that you want to edit open in Mod Organizer, click the Tools button at the upper left and then select INI Editor. You can then select the Skyrim.ini for that profile. Under Papyrus add any missing lines that arent there and then select Save. Thats it.