I upgraded from version 0.3 of this mod to the latest version, but it only partly works. I can get perks and receive gold when selling, but the MCM menu always shows owners as 0 and the various towns all have a level of 0 no matter what I do. Does the upgrade require a clean save? Could my problems be caused by the old version in my saved game?

Hey Musje, your link on the HSH page goes to the old thread rather than the download, posted in their by mistake

This has come quite a long way, really enjoying it at the moment, noticed two things tho...

1. The city slavery status doesn't update, i first thought this was odd when trying to do solitude (second city as i'd done falkreath already) i sold 2 slaves but it stayed on 0 for the slavery level but after double checking the difficulty level (had set to easy) by opening the option (bit where you select easy, normal etc) and then closing it then it did update and doing this after a sale it again forces an update, dunno if the background calculation isnt working but doing this seems to force it

2. Fully trained slaves aren't always submissive - set up HSH as my training area and intentionally not training combat via the task mistress but with slaves with 100 sub, 100 respect, 65 pose, 99 sex i'm sometimes getting told they are not worth the trouble but another slave with the same stats is an amazing slave and i get the "glad to hear" dialogue, i did do some sex/whipping after moving the slave from HSH to PAH and their stats did all show still

A would be nice is an option in the MCM to set a city as already accepting slavery, i'm using slave run and i know someone else mentioned a tie in with it (would also be neat) but if thats hard an option in the MCM to amend a cities slavery would be just as nice as we could set the cities we want to have slavery and then use sales for the rest

New version is up:

- Patrons for your brothel are selected based on gender of the courtesans and the configured sexual preferences
- Option to not spawn torture devices if none can be found around the slave
- Potential followers and house carls no longer get slaves
- Smaller towns like Morthal will accept slavery a little faster.  Hamlets like Rorikstead faster still
- Requirements for leaving slaves tied up have been lowered (only a little submission needed)
- You can check slaves for owner's marks to find out who owns them (only works on newer slaves)
- Random bed selection for sex
- Protitutes will no longer travel to other towns just to find a bed
- Excluded loudmouth Heimskr from activities
- Added some makeout places for prostitutes in cities, towns and hamlets.  In alleys and behind buildings.
- Generated slaves come clothed.
- Fixed issue with PAHE slots bugging out when generating slaves. To fix already bugged slots, reset the PAHE mod from its MCM menu

34 minutes ago, Musje said:

New version is up:

- Patrons for your brothel are selected based on gender of the courtesans and the configured sexual preferences
- Option to not spawn torture devices if none can be found around the slave
- Potential followers and house carls no longer get slaves
- Smaller towns like Morthal will accept slavery a little faster.  Hamlets like Rorikstead faster still
- Requirements for leaving slaves tied up have been lowered (only a little submission needed)
- You can check slaves for owner's marks to find out who owns them (only works on newer slaves)
- Random bed selection for sex
- Protitutes will no longer travel to other towns just to find a bed
- Excluded loudmouth Heimskr from activities
- Added some makeout places for prostitutes in cities, towns and hamlets.  In alleys and behind buildings.
- Generated slaves come clothed.
- Fixed issue with PAHE slots bugging out when generating slaves. To fix already bugged slots, reset the PAHE mod from its MCM menu

Dang - you put the most important change last! Really glad you found it Musje - and thanks for a great series of mods!

(I at least would like a little information on what the problem was. Aliases - or something else?)

@Musje

Did u implement a serial killer addon in this? i found Hod creepily staring at the river with the status "busy" with the 3 slaves i sold him nowhere to be found,

then i found his dog dead in his garden,

When I resetai, disable, enable him, and ask him about the girls, he gives me nothing, tight lipped.....

even tried to reset mod...

In all seriousness seems to happen to another npc/slave, they dont say anything after the dialogue to ask how the slave is (external npcs), tavern one in riverwood is fine with the 5 girls still there.

Edit: ok i found out what happend to them, got an earlier save player.moveto, they were in some limbo, with 2 cages. Even when i reloaded them near a bugged out Hod and moved them back to hod, he resumed whipping them but still no dialogue about their status as slaves. i upgraded from .53 to .54, maybe need a clean my save?

Yeah I think what this game is missing is a couple of creepy psychos :)

The problem of owners not talking about their slaves is fixed in the new version.  But I don’t know anything about them staring off into space. It’s possible that whatever killedthe dog also got the slaves :/ 

Hi Musje, i was playing the old vers till today, here is where the npc's teleported to when i couldn't find them (with hod stuck at riverside)

looks like a custom cell with no floor and mesh to me... they were below me when i ported into the area.

Might need to do a clean save... :(

Spoiler

20180712155403_1a.thumb.jpg.6e77781bc57540b4e69a63495484ece2.jpg

Edit: well seem to found the problem, on mod organizer i usually drag and drop old/new vers below each other forgot the right side, seems to be working better after running loot again (forgot the priority). Yet to test the patron/sexual preferences update, need to level up me characters pimp'n nature.

I've seen Stump literally fall over dead for no reason as I walked past.  Sometimes the game just glitches and kills him.

Just starting to really test the new update, here's what I have so far.

Only one new slave generated so far but that did not seem to trigger a PAHE slave alias (new message Cloning Random NPC, haven't seen that before it did not appear to use a PAHE slave alias).

Reseting or restarting PAHE seems to half fix the bugged alias, rather than indicating mood as Just Captured its eternally blank.

Not sure yet what is happening with my aliases, I'm seeing a lot of slaves with no mood at all listed.  However, new slaves do have normal moods, at least so far.  Will experiment as I have time this weekend and see if I can figure out what is going on there.

I'm seeing an auction event in Whiterun.  So I hung around and observed the following:

• Three slaves owned by citizens of Whiterun were in the cage, I could talk to them and check their owner mark to see who owned them.
  • At noon the auction event sort of started.
  • Heimskr ran off somewhere (not sure where as I didn't follow him) still babbling.
  • The Auction Master moved to the auction area
  • Nothing else seemed to happen.
  • I could not talk to the slaves or auction master during the event scene, I would get a debug msg "This person is busy"
  • I waited 2 game hours, then went into a house and waited til the next day.
  • The next day I saw a notification the event was breaking down.
  • Went back in time to see the auction master wander off, the slaves then teleported to their owners.
  • Heimsker came back and started yammering again.

That's all I have so far, will continue to check things out over the weekend.

Out of about 31 owners and I've lost count how many slaves I've seen two slaves so far that were "orphaned".  One had been sold to the Whiterun stables (still had the stable key in her inventory) but was not marked as being owned.  The other one was marked as being owned by Faendal in Riverwood, but he had no dialog about owning a slave and she did not follow him around.  Not sure what is causing AYGAS to loose track of them but so far it doesn't seem to be too frequent that it happens.

So I have zaz 8+ installed but this mod doesn't recognize it being installed. Instead, it labels it as "missing". Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? There isn't really anything overwriting my zaz installation, just some textures, but thats it.

I thought of a possible addon/idea donno If you think any good or not: The mod "Interesting NPCs" (I think its pretty popular) Has a slave trade quest and a place near thalmore embassy called Rothmoor manor. The prob is, after the quest is done, its just a dead cell realy and no more options to trade slaves, so I was thinking if you wanted, you could possibly use that as part of your own mod. Once the Interesting NPCs slave quest is done (using a check on if quest complete?) disable the now defunct NPCs there and add your own slave traders. the building has everything there ready. wadda ya think Musje?

Seems to be a problem. I noticed Jawanan had Hermir Strong-Heart as a slave in solitude. I looked at owners mark to check, and asked Jawanan about her. He said she was no good and offered to sell her, I accepted but a massage popped up top left saying "failed to transfer Harir Strong-heart to you"?

Petty issue of the day: And you Get a Slave - and Home Sweet Home - are too long for the space allowed for mod names in MCM at 1920x1080 resolution.

They overflow the margins on both sides, and don't look as good as these mods deserve.

Any chance these could labels be shortened to PAHE - AYGAS and PAHE - HSH?

Slave Aliases:  Okay, been testing this quite a bit this evening and here's what I've observed.  The new method of generating AYGAS slaves isn't causing any more issues, so the problem there is solved.  As for the bugged slave aliases, neither restarting PAHE nor resetting the slaves in those aliases fixed the problem.  At best this causes the "Just_Captured" state do disappear and mood is left blank for any slave in that alias.  However, after restarting PAHE and moving slaves out of the bugged aliases (by transferring them to HSH) and then enslaving new slaves so that those aliases get reused the bug seems to get cleared out that way.  So it is fixable, but for those with a lot of bugged aliases it will take time.

The good news is, it won't be a problem in the future.

New slaves generated by AYGAS have names now, nice touch.

Saw a Pit Master in Riverwood, they scheduled an event but nothing happened.

Four slaves belonging to people in Riverwood are hanging out near the Talos Shrine in Whiterun, right where the slavers and slave cage appear.  The cage is currently not there.  I'm guessing they were to be auctioned (when you get that finished) but it looks like something went wrong.

If an owner's slave is in the slaver cage (apparently being put up for sale, seems to be your intent) and you ask the owner about their slave, they have the dialog option to ask them but no response dialog.  For example.  Say Alvor in Riverwood has a slave (as happens to be the case) and that slave is sent to the slaver cage for apparent sale.  If while the slave is away in the cage, I were to go ask Alvor how the slave I sold him is working out the dialog option to ask them that is there, but there's no response dialog.  I'm guessing this is just unfinished but I wasn't sure if you'd put some sort of dialog in place so reporting what I'm seeing incase something isn't happening that should be.

Suggestion:  The above got me to thinking it would be nice if you asked the owner and they had some dialog indicating the slave had been sent for sale / auction and then indicated where.  Asking could trigger the auction to be scheduled for the following day, giving the player time to travel to the auction site and try buying the slave if they want.

That's all I got for now.

Yeah i forgot to disable the event stuff :/  

weird that slaves from riverwood would show up in Whiterun. 

The owner think makes sort of sense, I think they only comment on slaves who are near.  But the dialog will be there on all owners 

No worries about the event stuff, just reporting what I see so you know what is happening.  I don't *think* its hurting anything.

I was spending some time in Breezehome working on the rebuild for my Whiterun mod and I also have Breezehome set up as a brothel.  This last time I was in there my four "patrons" were Eorlund Grey-mane, Sidgir both from Whiterun and Hod and Embry from Riverwood.  Not sure if you intended that but there you are.

Yeah the patrons come from all over. The reason is that when you enter your brother, there may not be any patrons around at that exact time. Or your brothel may be out in the sticks. So the mod tracks potential patrons during your travel.

@Musje

Still testing things out, have noticed a few issues.

At first it seemed like owners were selling slaves more often, so I set the MCM for that from 10 to 0.  However, I'm still seeing a lot of owners selling slaves.  In Riften they're selling them off almost as fast as I can get new ones trained.  I suspect this has something to do with slaves simply going missing because AYGAS is somehow losing track of them.

I've also noticed that sometimes slaves seem to just wander off.  For example, I sold a slave to Haelga in Riften.  Later that same slave showed up briefly in my Lakeview home (where the slave had been trained with HSH) and then suddenly disappeared, next time I saw Haelga she said she no longer owned that slave.  This makes me wonder if somehow the behavior packages from HSH are still there and causing the slaves to "go home" or at least wander off.  I've seen several slaves wandering out city gates when their owners are in the city.  Something odd happening there.  I was able to reload from an earlier save and the problem with that particular slave didn't reappear, so whatever it is isn't consistent.  Could be script load related maybe.

I had one instance where a HSH slave suddenly became the property of an NPC.  In this case the NPC was from Whiterun (Bredin from my bakery).  I'd previously sold this NPC a former Thalmor soldier which had apparently gone missing.  I had another such Thalmor back in the dungeon, same base actor but different slave.  A day or two later that slave suddenly had the "Leave me be..." dialog and her owner mark indicated she belonged to Bredin (but she was still hanging out in my dungeon, HSH no longer listed her as one of my slaves.  Only had this happen once, but thought I'd make a note of it.

When the pit fight event triggers, it sends about four slaves to the nearby hold capital.  In my case, when Riverwood gets a pit fight event the slaves end up hanging out near Heimskr in Whiterun.

Suggestion:  Set it so that slaves can work as street prostitutes once the city / hamlet is at Common.  Right now it requires Active.  I've found that generally about the time I get a location to Common I've also sold enough slaves to be able to have them work as street prostitutes.  With the current requirement it takes quite a bit longer and there's less of a sense of progression.  Also, the guards dialog at Common suggests that while openly buying and selling slaves isn't yet tolerated, owning slaves is and slaves are busy doing work, so being able to put them to "work" on the streets seems a good fit.

In case anyone is wondering (probably no one), successfully made a brothel room,

• the follow me my than sex they will go just past the doorways/before the beds and
  • direct request they'll just do the nasty anywhere but away from the tables/walls in main hall due to navmesh....

Beds I used dwemer (no foot and head dodads) and dropped them just above ground level in case they do the nasty on the bed. ?

Spoiler

db.thumb.jpg.f0686ba3d29294164d0fd85931ab2dc0.jpg

5 hours ago, Draxx29 said:

How do the Pit fights how start it?

They aren't implemented yet, Musje forgot to disable the event before release.

@Musje

Did some more testing with this "wandering slave" problem.  Here's what I've observed.

If I have a slave trained in HSH and then transfer back to PAHE and take that slave somewhere else and sell them to a town NPC, the slave will frequently try to go back to whatever HSH home they were trained in.

In testing I tried selling slaves I'd trained at my Lakeview home and after sale they'd try to go back there.  If I instead had them trained at Heljarchen, they'd try to go back there.  They don't seem to teleport, they walk the whole distance (which from Riften most don't make it).

I also observed this happening with AYGAS slaves I'd sold to a shop keeper, bought back, then resold.  Example, I sold two slaves to Lucien in Riverwood.  He wasn't happen with one of them so I bought her back and sold her to Alvor the Blacksmith.  However, that slave keeps trying to go back to the Riverwood trader, repeatedly walking over in that direction until AYGAS teleports her back to Alvor.

So it seems like AYGAS is having difficulty updating the behavior package for some reason would be my best guess.

I'm also noticing more frequent game crashes, this usually happens when I'm around one of these "wandering slaves."

Some of this may be related to script load, I was up to 53 Owners and I lost count how many slaves sold.  To see what, if any, effect it would have I've started "clearing" slaves out by going around and finding sold slaves, opening console and using the Kill command to get rid of them.  See if I can get it down to just some owners and slaves in Whiterun and if that improves things any.

Anyway, hopefully the info helps point you at what might be the cause. 

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.  Has anyone else gotten up to that many total owners in their game, maybe 60-70 sold slaves?  If so are you seeing anything similar happen?

One other thing happened but I think this is more of a PAHE issue and not sure you can do much about it.  I had Riften up to active so there were a dozen or so slaves running around the town, this included two I had set up as street prostitutes in the market.  I was on my way to 'clear' Riften and arrived at night, one of those stupid thieves ran out of the blacksmiths and everyone attacked the thief.  But then the guards and town folk turned on all the slaves and killed them all.  I tried reloading and this happened each time.  As I recall its an issue stemming from PAHE but it does mean if a player has done the Thieves Guild quests to the point those get triggered then its a death sentence for any slaves wandering the town.  The same will happen if there is a dragon attack (dragons sometimes attack inside Riften as well as outside), after the dragon is dead any guards will turn on any slaves present.

On the upside, Riften got 'cleared' of slaves and I hardly had to do any work!  LOL