Re. 3: did you tell her to “stay here and turn tricks” ie. turned her over to Aygas to do stuff in her own, or did you say “your body is going to make me some coin”, leaving her under your control and of PAHE?  The latter option will give you additional dialogue with the NPCs. 

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Re. 3: did you tell her to “stay here and turn tricks” ie. turned her over to Aygas to do stuff in her own, or did you say “your body is going to make me some coin”, leaving her under your control and of PAHE?  The latter option will give you additional dialogue with the NPCs. 

Just figured out the problem. It is also tied to bought back slave issue as well. Apparently, the slave i sold as a prostitute and bought back brings no dialogues with other npcs after I say " your body will make me coin". I have handler perk and sufficient amount of training on my slave. But later on i tried it on a brand new slave that i havent bought back and everything works as intended for now.

One other thing I wanted to ask is If prostitutes sold to the innkeepers are avaible for service to the player? Because whenever i initiate dialogue with her I got a reply like " oh where am I, dont feel so good" etc. 

Edit: "Where am i" dialogue coming from prostitutes also happens if I let them turn trick by themselves in a city. I cant initiate any type of dialogue with her anymore.

5 hours ago, magehunter12 said:

Just figured out the problem. It is also tied to bought back slave issue as well. Apparently, the slave i sold as a prostitute and bought back brings no dialogues with other npcs after I say " your body will make me coin". I have handler perk and sufficient amount of training on my slave. But later on i tried it on a brand new slave that i havent bought back and everything works as intended for now.

One other thing I wanted to ask is If prostitutes sold to the innkeepers are avaible for service to the player? Because whenever i initiate dialogue with her I got a reply like " oh where am I, dont feel so good" etc. 

Edit: "Where am i" dialogue coming from prostitutes also happens if I let them turn trick by themselves in a city. I cant initiate any type of dialogue with her anymore.

I get the same thing for sold slaves; however, I still dialog for slaves I'm prostituting.

I am getting a CTD after a bunch (30 or so) repeating AYGAS trace entries. Might be something interesting happening in that script:

[06/04/2018 - 09:53:24AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp53"
stack:
    [aygasEvents (3400AF65)].aygasevents.AdjustCitySlavery() - "aygasevents.psc" Line 287
    [aygasEvents (3400AF65)].aygasevents.AdjustCities() - "aygasevents.psc" Line 63
    [aygasEvents (3400AF65)].aygasevents.OnUpdateGameTime() - "aygasevents.psc" Line 11
[06/04/2018 - 09:53:24AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [aygasEvents (3400AF65)].aygasevents.AdjustCitySlavery() - "aygasevents.psc" Line 287
    [aygasEvents (3400AF65)].aygasevents.AdjustCities() - "aygasevents.psc" Line 63
    [aygasEvents (3400AF65)].aygasevents.OnUpdateGameTime() - "aygasevents.psc" Line 11
[06/04/2018 - 09:53:24AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp53"

This is on a 26 or so slaver, sales only in Whiterun, trader.

49 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I am getting a CTD after a bunch (30 or so) repeating AYGAS trace entries. Might be something interesting happening in that script:

I take it you don't have Bruma installed. There's a None check missing from that function, I'll issue a patch in a bit :) Not sure if that will resolve the CTD though.

7 hours ago, magehunter12 said:

1 hour ago, babanathie said:

I get the same thing for sold slaves; however, I still dialog for slaves I'm prostituting.

The "where am I?"  "Who are you?" "Please.... le me go..." stuff that blocks out being able to give them commands is "vampire cattle" dialog.  You can get rid of it by opening console, selecting the bugged prostitute, and entering:

addfac 020162F7 -1

That removes DLC1ThrallFaction which has been aded to the slave and is causing the bugged dialog. 

I've had it turn up on slaves I told to turn tricks in the city or told I was tying them up and leaving them helpless.  Once you remove the faction, they get their normal dialogs back and should function fine.

Slaves you have sold should just say "Leave me be".  That is normal, unless they are slaves sold to an inn as a prostitute (when you sell them to the innkeeper the innkeepr will say "Oh our patrons will love her!", if you see that the slave is being bought as a prostitute).  If they are working as a prostitute in the inn they should have player dialog topics allowing you to hire them for sex.

3 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

The "where am I?"  "Who are you?" "Please.... le me go..." stuff that blocks out being able to give them commands is "vampire cattle" dialog.  You can get rid of it by opening console, selecting the bugged prostitute, and entering:

That removes DLC1ThrallFaction which has been aded to the slave and is causing the bugged dialog. 

I've had it turn up on slaves I told to turn tricks in the city or told I was tying them up and leaving them helpless.  Once you remove the faction, they get their normal dialogs back and should function fine.

Slaves you have sold should just say "Leave me be".  That is normal, unless they are slaves sold to an inn as a prostitute (when you sell them to the innkeeper the innkeepr will say "Oh our patrons will love her!", if you see that the slave is being bought as a prostitute).  If they are working as a prostitute in the inn they should have player dialog topics allowing you to hire them for sex.

Why on earth is this still happening?

A funny to share.

When selling some slaves at Frozen Hearth and find out about Ranmir and Isabelle.

I went to Hob's Fall Cave to enslave Larina. The Breton that the necromancers sacrifice.

Isabelle is dead and I read her letter to Ranmir. Just then necromancers spawn and raise zombie Isabelle.

I paralyzed the three to enslave them. I figured Isabelle would turn to ash, but she didn't.

Went on to rescue and enslave Larina.

Go back to Frozen Hearth and give letter to Ranmir. Trained Isabelle a couple times and sold her Ranmir. ;)image.thumb.jpeg.0b09b84983c13f624b5859a265414305.jpeg

I think I'm having too much fun with this mod. ( if that's possible )

Yup, you can enslave zombie NPCs long as they're still a valid race, its an old PAHE exploit.  Just be careful if you use the following mod Necromancy -- Undead FX  The mod adds a skeleton inside the body of the NPC and this can bug your new slave (cause them to be stuck in a T pose because of conflicting animations) 

An yeah, I sold Larina back to what's her name that sent you for the flute that Larina stole.  ?

5 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

I havnt had any of the prostitutes make a cattle noise. I suspect a seperate mod or load order issue is causing it.

I havnt encountered any more missing dialogs either since 0.51.

Are those prostitutes slaves you have told to "stay here and turn tricks" or that you have tied up to a pillar or tree or something using the AYGAS options (dialog option something like "I'm going to leave you tied up here helpless for anyone to use)?

Ditto on the no more missing dialogs, Musje seems to have very well squashed that one.

Also, for tracking factions I just found this mod on Nexus which is a right handy trick.  Faction Spy 

3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Are those prostitutes slaves you have told to "stay here and turn tricks" or that you have tied up to a pillar or tree or something using the AYGAS options (dialog option something like "I'm going to leave you tied up here helpless for anyone to use)?

Ditto on the no more missing dialogs, Musje seems to have very well squashed that one.

Also, for tracking factions I just found this mod on Nexus which is a right handy trick.  Faction Spy 

Just got done trying to reproduce your issue. I had my slaves work the city and had them tied up to be used by other NPCs. My slaves are still not making any cattle noises. You and whomever else should perhaps compare load orders. Maybe you all have the same mod in it that is causing the issue. Another possibility is you are still on the same game that has seen many PAHE updates. Alot of audio voice fixes have been going into them. Some stuff might be baked into your save. My current 3 profiles are all fairly new.

6 hours ago, Drakon88 said:

the mcm doesnt pop up i tried the command set configmanagerinstances to 1 but nothing

After you install the mod, wait at least a few minutes and then bring up the Sky UI MCM list and then close it again and wait another 2 minutes. 

Welcome. 

On the second problem, no, I'm still puzzled as to why its happening.  As near as I can tell its something screwing up the alias the slave is stored in so that that alias is no longer able to store the associated information for the slave's mood.  That in turn causes PAHE to default back to the Just_Captured state because it doesn't know what else to do (that's the default state so with no other data, it just goes back to that).  But as to why or how that's happening, I've no idea yet.

I almost hate to mention this, because it seems more PAHE related. Maybe one bandit in 5 is not giving the "Put this on" dialog when enslaved. They go straight to slave dialogue while crawling on the ground. Their status is "Just Captured". I put them in restraints, give them a collar, remove restraints, say "Follow me", and they seem fine after that.

This is behavior I never saw before - but this is also the first time I am using AYGAS.

I've seen that too, some of them are wearing restraints (some just act like they are).  In my case they don't even crawl on the ground (bleed out stance), thy just stand up and either stand there or kneel down as if bound.  Like you, I can restrain and then remove restraints to get them moving about and then tell them to follow me and after that they seem okay, at least they'll follow and take basic commands.

17 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Just got done trying to reproduce your issue. I had my slaves work the city and had them tied up to be used by other NPCs. My slaves are still not making any cattle noises. You and whomever else should perhaps compare load orders. Maybe you all have the same mod in it that is causing the issue. Another possibility is you are still on the same game that has seen many PAHE updates. Alot of audio voice fixes have been going into them. Some stuff might be baked into your save. My current 3 profiles are all fairly new.

Q1:  What voice type were those slaves?

Q2:  Had any of those slaves recently been under HSH management?

Q3:  Did you use Faction Spy to check their factions?