Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

39 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

CALL FOR HELP:

I am looking for a 'free to reuse' mesh that could pass for a broken Amulet of Kings as part of the final chapter of the Sanguine Main Quest.

I would be grateful if anyone knows if I can download that somewhere or if you have modeling skills, make one for the mod.

It doesn't have to be wearable... just the mesh will be enough.

I found a couple of mods on Steam and Nexus, but they are quite old and the owners not particularly active to ask them for permission.

Would it be possible to import the mesh and textures from the game Oblivion? I still have that game or even find a retextured mod on the Nexus from that game? If it can let me know and I will load up Oblivion and see if I can extract it. 

On another note not sure if its intended but I always turn off the Bimbo part of the hormones mod. But each time my character changes into a woman I get the Forcibly Blond quest start and the Outcasts won't speak to me about it because I think its linked to the Bimbo quest which I have done in a earlier play through. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Would it be possible to import the mesh and textures from the game Oblivion? I still have that game or even find a retextured mod on the Nexus from that game? If it can let me know and I will load up Oblivion and see if I can extract it. 

On another note not sure if its intended but I always turn off the Bimbo part of the hormones mod. But each time my character changes into a woman I get the Forcibly Blond quest start and the Outcasts won't speak to me about it because I think its linked to the Bimbo quest which I have done in a earlier play through. 

Can’t use Oblivion assets in Skyrim. Beth frowns on that.

I will try to check the bimbo thing next time I look at Hormones.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can’t use Oblivion assets in Skyrim. Beth frowns on that.

I will try to check the bimbo thing next time I look at Hormones.

That is odd seeing it still belongs to them. Oh well just an idea. 

I downloaded Hexagon from Daz 3D studios its free. Going to try and figure out how to make my first in game asset with it and a amulet of kings object shouldn't be too difficult. I might be some time though as I have never made anything like this before. 

I am no 3d modeller but this is what I have come up with so far its without textures as I don't know how to put them on yet. The model is roughly the same shape as that in Oblivion and the gem has a chunk missing from it. 

Not sure how to convert it to a .nif yet, but I have a theory if I import it into outfit studio I can then export it as a .nif file? 

If this is any good for you then by all means use it as I like your mods and would like to give something back in a way.  

amulet of kings broken.mtl

amulet of kings broken.obj

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am no 3d modeller but this is what I have come up with so far its without textures as I don't know how to put them on yet. The model is roughly the same shape as that in Oblivion and the gem has a chunk missing from it. 

Not sure how to convert it to a .nif yet, but I have a theory if I import it into outfit studio I can then export it as a .nif file? 

If this is any good for you then by all means use it as I like your mods and would like to give something back in a way.  

amulet of kings broken.mtl

amulet of kings broken.obj

Can you post a screenshot? I don’t have a way to open obj files that I can think of without installing something else.

Guessing this poll will influence the order of what you work on.

So when you get to the Sisterhood/ Hormones part, can you potentially add in some features we discussed in the thread linked bellow?

And on another note, where would you go with extending the Sisterhood story (which wouldn't be affected too much in the grand scheme of things by the ideas we discussed)

31 minutes ago, Malos323 said:

Guessing this poll will influence the order of what you work on.

So when you get to the Sisterhood/ Hormones part, can you potentially add in some features we discussed in the thread linked bellow?

And on another note, where would you go with extending the Sisterhood story (which wouldn't be affected too much in the grand scheme of things by the ideas we discussed)

I will take a look for ideas, thanks.

My idea for the Sisterhood is to add a one time switch between corruption and purification, so you will be able to change your mind at any point of the quest, with consequences.

The rest will be about adding details - new mesh for furniture, food, art, as well as services to the Sisters - healing, guidance, and more YPS Fashion integration for beautification services.

I still have a list of ideas for quests in the second post of the Sisterhood thread, but I will probably leave those to anyone willing to make their own add-on mod to the Sisterhood at this point.

testing the new scripts from github with modified SD beta 5:

- if the master gets killed during combat and the PCslave is too far away (shock collar is activated) => message "master is dead or left you" repeats over and over, even after finding the body and getting free by the master key

- this doesnt create save game bloat

- waiting 24hours and the message is still repeating, even worse => SD tries to start new tasks (and punbishments) on the dead master and stops them again to repeat message "master is dead or left you"

- dead master is from hydagons slavegirls (slaver), that might be an issue too

will reload that enslavement to see if that issue repeats or if its a one time thing (maybe lag)

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

- if the master gets killed during combat and the PCslave is too far away (shock collar is activated) => message "master is dead or left you" repeats over and over, even after finding the body and getting free by the master key

- waiting 24hours and the message is still repeating, even worse => SD tries to start new tasks (and punbishments) on the dead master and stops them again to repeat message "master is dead or left you"

will reload that enslavement to see if that issue repeats or if its a one time thing (maybe lag)

Can you share a an error log in attachment?

I flagged where these messages are generated in the log. That will help identify the source.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you share a an error log in attachment?

I flagged where these messages are generated in the log. That will help identify the source.

Sorry, I could not repeat this bug and I never had that kind of issue with SD before.

After repeating the situation (to make a log and out of curiosity), I wasnt able to trigger that bug again, even with that slaver dying while slave collar was punishing.

Than that Issue happend, that slaver teleported away (like those hydagons slavers like to do sometimes) and dies, I needed 15 RL min to find his corpse (motivated by that loop of messages), hard to reproduce.

But do not despair, I will find other bugs for sure ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sorry, I could not repeat this bug and I never had that kind of issue with SD before.

After repeating the situation (to make a log and out of curiosity), I wasnt able to trigger that bug again, even with that slaver dying while slave collar was punishing.

Than that Issue happend, that slaver teleported away (like those hydagons slavers like to do sometimes) and dies, I needed 15 RL min to find his corpse (motivated by that loop of messages), hard to reproduce.

But do not despair, I will find other bugs for sure ?

Ok. Send me the log if it happens again.

On 11/15/2018 at 5:28 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I had the same problem as your #1. The master had died from a fall, and the message repeated on an interval forever. I also reloaded the save and used kill and the same problem occurred. 

5 hours ago, asdasd123123 said:

I had the same problem as your #1. The master had died from a fall, and the message repeated on an interval forever. I also reloaded the save and used kill and the same problem occurred. 

cool! ...err... damn!

are you able to repeat it?

deepbluefrog could use a papyrus.log of that issue

it seems there has to be pretty specific situation to trigger that bug

For Hormones (as you likely will do a few Bugfixes of it while working on the other mods) will you fix the buggy nature of the TG/Bimbo quest/transformation at some point durring this development map?

Also on the note of the Bimbo race, could you just turn it into a curse/debuff? as the Race itself is super buggy with various body types of Cbbe. and even some builds of UNP

Also even if the body ends up looking fine it breaks physics on the body for things like HDT.

2 hours ago, Malos323 said:

For Hormones (as you likely will do a few Bugfixes of it while working on the other mods) will you fix the buggy nature of the TG/Bimbo quest/transformation at some point durring this development map?

Also on the note of the Bimbo race, could you just turn it into a curse/debuff? as the Race itself is super buggy with various body types of Cbbe. and even some builds of UNP

Also even if the body ends up looking fine it breaks physics on the body for things like HDT.

Personally I don't like the body of the Bimbo and switch it off. I will sometimes go and get Honey and free her though as she seems to make a half decent companion when in fights. 

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Personally I don't like the body of the Bimbo and switch it off. I will sometimes go and get Honey and free her though as she seems to make a half decent companion when in fights. 

Yeah, even then though I think that (based off of Honey's description) and the transmission of it that the Bimbo race with Sanguine and other Demora Outcasts,  are supposed to turn people into bimbos after a sex interaction.

And I think that trait is a hidden racial if it does exist, and if it doesn't it makes the existence of the race even weirder.

I've put up my little buff/debuff mod toy.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7589-sexlab-disparity-v12-2018-11-22/

I made this particularly for use with Hormones, so the breast-size changes and body-weight changes have ... consequences.

I'm not going to promote this hard yet. It's early days. I have a few plans for it that might make it a bit less of a boring-niche-stats-driven mod, but mice and men, and all that...

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I've put up my little buff/debuff mod toy.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7589-sexlab-disparity-v12-2018-11-22/

I made this particularly for use with Hormones, so the breast-size changes and body-weight changes have ... consequences.

I'm not going to promote this hard yet. It's early days. I have a few plans for it that might make it a bit less of a boring-niche-stats-driven mod, but mice and men, and all that...

I am thinking of adding a more simple set of debuffs to Hormones linked to weight and breast/belly/butt sizes but this looks more extensive. I will have to remember to talk to you about the rewrite of Hormones I am working on.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Did you get an amulet you can use?

After I remembered the Amulet of Kings is actually destroyed in Oblivion, I was looking more for a fragment of amulet. 

The blue crystal one in this mod would do nicely if I can turn it red.

http://winkingskeever.com/mod-kv-necklaces/

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am thinking of adding a more simple set of debuffs to Hormones linked to weight and breast/belly/butt sizes but this looks more extensive. I will have to remember to talk to you about the rewrite of Hormones I am working on.

After I remembered the Amulet of Kings is actually destroyed in Oblivion, I was looking more for a fragment of amulet. 

The blue crystal one in this mod would do nicely if I can turn it red.

http://winkingskeever.com/mod-kv-necklaces/

Red enough? It's 8.8.8.8. I can play with all of it.

kv-crystal-talisman.dds

Not quite sure what is going on here in this picture. But I turned on the blush option for Hormones and set it to black colour. Now my dunmer ( dark elf) is going pink. Only way to solve this is to go into showracemenu and rest. 

Problem is if I load up the game again I have to go into showracemenu each time to reset the skin colour. 

20181123163157_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Not quite sure what is going on here in this picture. But I turned on the blush option for Hormones and set it to black colour. Now my dunmer ( dark elf) is going pink. Only way to solve this is to go into showracemenu and rest. 

Problem is if I load up the game again I have to go into showracemenu each time to reset the skin colour. 

20181123163157_1.jpg

did you enable the change color on hormone mcm ?

3 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

did you enable the change color on hormone mcm ?

Yes that is the problem I am having. I enabled the colour change and my dark elf started to turn pink. yet the colour was set to black. 

Now that I have turned it off she changes to pink each time I now load the game, and the only way to solve it is to go into showracemenu. 

45 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Yes that is the problem I am having. I enabled the colour change and my dark elf started to turn pink. yet the colour was set to black. 

Now that I have turned it off she changes to pink each time I now load the game, and the only way to solve it is to go into showracemenu. 

that i explained when i said that was a bug with the skin and the hair im not an expert lol