Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you want to test out the latest attempt at fixing the stack dump issue with a master in combat, you can grab the files from GitHub.

Will it go over an existing install, or are there new properties and variables that need to get set up in the init?

I guess I'll diff it and find out.

Ah right... I looked.

One thing I noticed is that the change in "_sdqs_enslavement.psc" that addresses the "Your master is too far to collar you again." doesn't resolve the root cause of the problem, and may make the consequences of the bug worse.

I think the issue is that this check occurs when the master has already collared you, but the collar script hasn't finished applying.

You need to allow more time before this check occurs... More time before UpdateEnslavedState is allowed to run after enslavement.

I think on enslavement, with the changes I'll see: "Your master is disappointed to find you without a collar", and character will immediately lose trust, possibly more than once, because it's getting in and doing the update check before the collar is properly applied.

This is worse than the old problem, where the "too far to collar" message was simply odd.

Also, if you're editing this again, you could fix the typo too...

"Your master is too far away to collar you again."

Looking at the enslavement function, I notice that "Remove current collar if already equipped" doesn't ensure the collar is really gone before it proceeds. Just trying to remove it, and it being gone are ... different ... I'm sure you're aware, but noticing that the radius test was a bit tight might have distracted from the real issue. The radius is just making it think you're far away, when you're not, but at least that is harmless and does nothing.

The removal could take some considerable time to complete if there really are DD devices present, and may return before DD has really removed the items.

I'm sure you've noticed that DD items take forever to remove, because unless you know exactly what you're removing, it starts checking the inventory, which is basically slow as hell, and involves creating new instances of inventory items, spinning up new scripts, and all kinds of things that block and block and block.

Similarly, the code that equips the new collar doesn't wait to see if the new collar is equipped, or did what you expected.

... but this is where the problem is coming from ... I'm fairly certain of it.

I believe that DD starts the removal scripts on the items and returns before they complete, so stuff is not really gone when it returns from removing.

And the collar is not really added before the first UpdateEnslavedState runs.

You might consider various strategies to avoid this. Perhaps you have something in mind?

It would add some reliability to use an "enslaving" state to block checks on stuff that shouldn't happen until you are genuinely finished being enslaved.

As states are used elsewhere, it seems reasonable to have one here, because it looks like UpdateSlaveState is being called before you finish putting the collar on (and if one also has to come off first, it will be worse, for sure).

If you add a state, you can have the UpdateSlave state just do the check to see if everything is properly finished yet, and then change you over to an enslaved state that runs the normal update.

You could, for example, give it thirty-seconds to get the collar properly set-up, from the point of application, and after that, if it isn't there, and running your collar script, abort the enslavement. Well, it takes more than 30s just for DD to strip a character in full bondage, so maybe that's too short :)

Also, shouldn't the range check be relative to the escape radius rather than simply hardcoded?

Save bloat is still happening. Less, but still there.

It's occurring in Mistwatch without master being in combat at all.

Also, in Fort Dunstad, my master allowed me to punch him to death - it took a while - while he constantly asked "What are you doing?"

I didn't see bloat in Fort Dunstad, despite masters entering combat.

I'll try to provide more details on the bloat later, but the script that's suspending is still the same _sdras_master script that had issues before.

I don't have anything in logs to give a clue where it's going bad.

There are multiple live instances of this too. I suspect this indicates a problem with the script startup, and it might tie into the persistent noise about being able to recollar (still seeing that too).

In Mistwatch, my master would tell me to stay on my knees, but never punished me for standing. When I asked for permission to stand (while standing) he refused it. Still no punishments.

I noticed that too in my tests. 

Did you get transferred between masters?

I am wondering if the transfer process is at fault. I change it to leave the quest active between masters to speed things up but I am thinking now that may have been a mistake.

I got save game bloat with beta 5 after:

- enslaved to ralof in riverwood (DEC local enslavement), (brawls via DEC [kick him] dialog option) => escape via pickpocket after 3 days during night (so many DDs on my PC by DEC that i couldnt run away earlier^^)

- after DEC triggered transfer (given ranged enslavement) to a bandit master in Swindlers Den (no fights, but master killed a chaurus I lost somehow) => escape via pickpocket first day during night (cage didnt work)

- enslaved by hydagons slaves slaver (DEC local enslavement) => escape, because he got killed by bandits on the 2nd day

- enslaved by gilfre (only fights against wolfes) => escape via pickpocket after 3 days during night

- enslaved by a follower after DEC sexy times local enslavement => no escape, save game bloat made it impossible to save

- enslaved by a SDcages bandit close to helgen => escape during night (cage didnt work) => directly after that enslaved by a Traveller of skyrim => no escape game didnt save (save took longer than 60sec)

- enslaved by a SDcages bandit close to helgen => escape during night (cage didnt work) => reenslaved by the same bandit => no escape game didnt save (save took longer than 60sec)

and no save game bloat after:

- enslaved by a immersive wench in riverwood (via DEC approach, local enslavement, no fights) => escape pickpocket a few hours later during night

- enslaved by another immersive wench in riverwood (via DEC approach, local enslavement, no fights) => escape via pickpocket during first night

- enslaved by a Traveller of Skyrim (via DEC approach) => escape after a few hours, because she got killed by immersive creature goblins

I looked at my saved game after bloat and I found thousands of frames for the _sdras_master script alternating between end of 'combat' state and going to 'search' state.

I am researching why this is happening and what to do about it.

Multi-threaded stage thinking still eludes me sometimes.

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I got save game bloat with beta 5 after:

- enslaved to ralof in riverwood (DEC local enslavement), (brawls via DEC [kick him] dialog option) => escape via pickpocket after 3 days during night (so many DDs on my PC by DEC that i couldnt run away earlier^^)

- after DEC triggered transfer (given ranged enslavement) to a bandit master in Swindlers Den (no fights, but master killed a chaurus I lost somehow) => escape via pickpocket first day during night (cage didnt work)

- enslaved by hydagons slaves slaver (DEC local enslavement) => escape, because he got killed by bandits on the 2nd day

- enslaved by gilfre (only fights against wolfes) => escape via pickpocket after 3 days during night

- enslaved by a follower after DEC sexy times local enslavement => no escape, save game bloat made it impossible to save

- enslaved by a SDcages bandit close to helgen => escape during night (cage didnt work) => directly after that enslaved by a Traveller of skyrim => no escape game didnt save (save took longer than 60sec)

- enslaved by a SDcages bandit close to helgen => escape during night (cage didnt work) => reenslaved by the same bandit => no escape game didnt save (save took longer than 60sec)

and no save game bloat after:

- enslaved by a immersive wench in riverwood (via DEC approach, local enslavement, no fights) => escape pickpocket a few hours later during night

- enslaved by another immersive wench in riverwood (via DEC approach, local enslavement, no fights) => escape via pickpocket during first night

- enslaved by a Traveller of Skyrim (via DEC approach) => escape after a few hours, because she got killed by immersive creature goblins

Try the latest changes from GitHub.

I may have found the source of the issue but it works only on new games (or at least, it does nothing to clean up save game bloat but it may prevent adding to the bloat).

I just tested with a new master and a combat scene and there were no script left behind. I will test more but it is worth a try.

I couldn't find a way to force kill ghost scripts that have become idle. If anyone knows how to do that, I would appreciate it.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Try the latest changes from GitHub.

I may have found the source of the issue but it works only on new games (or at least, it does nothing to clean up save game bloat but it may prevent adding to the bloat).

I just tested with a new master and a combat scene and there were no script left behind. I will test more but it is worth a try.

I couldn't find a way to force kill ghost scripts that have become idle. If anyone knows how to do that, I would appreciate it.

> thx, grabbed the scripts already from github, will test soon

> no worries about old save games or starting new games, we are on your beta thread after all ^^

> normaly I have max 2 enslavements/new game (or save game reload before anything SD enslavement related is triggered) before the save game bloat is over 75 mb (and save time is over 60 sec)

> fastet bload with SD combat surrender (after surrender spam), "slow" bload (8-10 mb/save) or non (rare, only first enslavements) if escaping via pickpocket/no fights/short enslavement

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I noticed that too in my tests. 

Did you get transferred between masters?

I am wondering if the transfer process is at fault. I change it to leave the quest active between masters to speed things up but I am thinking now that may have been a mistake.

Which bits did you notice? :)

No, I didn't have a master transfer. I had so much trouble with that when I tried it before that I avoided it - as there appeared to be no attempts to fix that in the changes.

I don't doubt that the transfer process has some problems, but there's something in the basic update routine causing this all by itself.

I had this happen in Mistwatch with no combat at all, and that would match what you saw with the Find operations.

While removing all (most?) of the EVP calls has stopped combat instantly generating massive bloat, there's no doubt that the bloat can still occur.

I'd say (agree?) that the cause is stalled updates. The updates stick, and then another one gets run, and you get another instance, and so on.

So there's at least one call that is blocking.

You mentioned something about Find ...

There's a warning about a package evaluation bug in the main CK documentation for AI behaviours (Procedures) though it specifically mentions Travel, I think they meant there is an issue with the completion of long-running packages generally.

It says:

• For example, if you have a travel package with them going to whiterun, the package will run as expected.
  • If however you call EvaluatePackage for when conditions for a different package is met to travel to say, Windhelm, the previous package will continue to run for a random amount of time.
  • Should the previous package run to the point where it reaches its destination, thus ending the package, after EvaluatePackage() was called, the next package will not process.

I wonder if you're seeing a variation on this theme... Not this exact bug, but a related one.

But of course, speaking of Find itself, the documentation also says this:

• Does this procedure have a defined ending?
  • Yes, when the actor has found something that matches an object defined by the Target Selector. If the procedure doesn't find anything, it will not end on its own. (You would want to pair this procedure with a Wait or some other procedure in a simultaneous branch.)

If you make a Find package template, you can add your parallel wait, but you need to set the duration. I bet setting it to zero ends badly. Could this be a cause?

Anyway, as far as I know, calling EVP on a package with no defined end will block indefinitely. If the item can't be found then... Boom! Stuck script.

But if you hit this bug, calling EVP can cause the package to jam, but there's no suggestion that this blocks the script in and of itself.

The take away from this though, is that EVP should be an absolute last resort, unless you are sure you have no long running packages stacked at all. It can break your AI, just about any time you call it, and there's nothing you can do to stop that apart from never calling it, or only calling it in very limited circumstances - and really, you have no way to know what packages might get added to your actor due to some alias you know nothing about.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you mean, in-game. There is no way to do this. If there was, it would be the holy grail of ending save bloat bugs.

The "orphan" script instances typically have no object. The script sticks, the owner object is disposed of, and the script is left running. Without an owner object it can't ever be cleaned up, even if it eventually thinks it has finished internally.

It's an engine bug. Now... Maybe it's possible to write a SKSE plugin that could do something about these scripts ... periodically harvest them perhaps ... but it's not something the crash fixes people addressed. But as things stand, there's nothing you can do.

Resaver can remove them - I think - if you're lucky, and save scalpel definitely could, but it can't load saves with large string counts due to the way crashfixes handles the string count bug. It was never updated to do that. Resaver can handle it, but personally, I find Resaver mostly just crashes anyway.

I imagine you were already looking at your save in one of those tools so... no news there I'm afraid :)

Back on the topic of Flowering Spriggan...

The shaved bald effect would be more effective, and appropriate, if it weren't called until you've had the roots for a while - maybe as step on the way to getting the facial roots - so it would be an extra transform step, and you could space the steps closer.

In doing FS several times, I've never had it apply a full set of roots unless I deliberately waited to make it happen. It probably takes too long.

Also, when I meet a Flowering Spriggan NPC, they have hair! Why aren't they baldies too?

And a puzzle, why do these women always attack? Why are they so angry at the Dragonborn?

Shouldn't they lure you in with green goop sexiness or something?

I always thought FS should enslave you to a spriggan matron/patriarch, then make your pregnant with spriggan seeds, and only after they all pop out you're free to go, rather than just clicking on a husk. It is a quest in SD+ after all, so enslavement just makes sense. I guess it adds more complexity, but it's a Chekov's gun thing.

The weight loss would also be more effective if it occurred gradually during the quest, and not all at once, suddenly at the start, which just makes it look like your body got swapped for a completely differently shaped one, which doesn't inspire player confidence.

If every five minutes (real) you got a message "The roots seem to be feeding on you." or whatever, and then an incremental shrink, it would be more immersive, and also more like hormones.

The guardians would be a lot less ... confusing ... if they showed up on completion of the masturbation, not at the start.

Now maybe the intent is that they wait around "protecting" you while you masturbate, but as they then go aggro on you, that doesn't fit.

If the intent is for them to attack you, then they shouldn't appear and then have to stand waiting until you're done playing with yourself. That also makes no sense.

I can't quite figure out if they're working exactly right, but it makes no sense, or they're not working as intended.

I'm going to guess that they are not supposed to go aggro, so it would seem that currently, they have a teeny tiny faction problem :)

(Maybe you need to have followers before they get upset. My followers would fight them, as would guards, random townspeople, etc.)

In many cases, the guards or townsfolk had killed them by the time the masturbation was done.

And on the topic of cows...

The milk farm mini-quests do not update quest status properly, so even if you do those quests over and over, the journal never updates after the initial "Milk the cows" setup.

I am never quite sure if I haven't completed them properly, or whether they are broken, or whether it is just a journal not being updated issue.

Also, could you add a dialogue option to ask to be milked? Currently, there is no way to deliberately trigger NPCs using a breast feed or milking animation on you, which seems a missed opportunity. If this makes the quest too short, just up the milk required or something.

Chaurus Breeder has a similar sort of vague end to the cow quests, in that you finally walk out of there, and the NPC is "happy" but you don't get a clear journal ending, or a feeling that it's really over. That "Maybe later" kind of dialogue leaves it feeling like there might be more... Or there is something missing... The open-ended dialogue robs it of a conclusion.

IMHO it needs a creepy end, where she turns into a giant chaurus or something and you have to kill her to escape. (And if you have SD+ she can enslave you, but there's a clear path to killing her to escape, and no other way out of the cave). Or maybe just a swarm of chaurus hunters burst out of her, tearing her to bits, like something from Forgotten Wenches.

Also... In parasites, Danica says you need to learn to control the tentacle monsters/living armor, but that never goes anywhere. You seem to have to figure how to remove them yourself. If you removed something else, like spider plug, then you might have a clue, but otherwise the player could be completely stumped what to do. Maybe it's a bug and her dialog isn't progressing as it should? Or it's just like that? I'm not sure.

While I'm dreaming of unfinished stuff.

I really liked Red Wave. That was great except...

If you get to a certain point in speech, and you have the right customer, you can use it to turbo-level speech.

While this gimps your character a bit, because running speech to 100 without raising anything else is sort of a bad situation to be in, you can do it.

Once you have high speech, you can always hook the customer, and making the money becomes easy. This isn't bad in itself, but there's a lack of choices to do anything but this.

And secondly, customers are really hard to find unless you go on shore leave. The ship needs more customers in it.

Would be neat if there were enough customers, so every time you finish with one, you have another one trying to jump you. Instead of struggling to find customers the objective is to avoid getting fucked into a mindless broken pulp. Imagine you took the Bimbo curse and changed the dialogs around so you are easily triggered into trying to sell yourself ... with amusing consequences if sex and solicitation are a crime.

I can see you were aiming for something like Maria Eden here, and if it were finished up properly it could be the best prostitution mod around.

And thirdly, there's a great setup there, lots of promise, things are hinted at, but not much happens after that. You earn money. Leave. Some kind of quest overlaid onto it would make it huge fun. Something involving repeat customers, so you have a reason to stay there for days? Or just any kind of conclusion really.

I know SD+ is the priority right now, but if you happen to be bored and need a distraction, it got my vote.

Another detail regarding being able to punch your master to death...

In that enslavement, the master fitted a yoke immediately, as part of the initial enslavement items.

Then, before the DD animations were even playing properly, he made a sex attack and removed the yoke for the sex scene.

The yoke was never replaced.

Perhaps the master believed that the slave punishment flag was already set when I started hitting him?

I was noticing this on the last update, but thought it was "common knowledge" and didn't bring it up, but...

When enslavement occurs, if I don't OK the message box immediately, it seems multiple message boxes are spawned - it could be quite a few.

I then have to click OK on all of them. They *look* the same, but I can tell they're different boxes as I ok through them.

But just now, a few seconds after doing this, and waiting for the "Day 1" box to clear I engage my new master in dialog.

Above her head is the word "Owner" and she has a quest arrow. She is standing doing nothing in the middle of Mistwatch.

And I was thinking ... that's odd ... she wasn't the closest NPC, or the one under the cursor when I surrendered (which I did manually).

Meanwhile I'm seeing notification messages scrolling past ... stay close ... your owner is in combat ... your owner is too far away.

Maybe this all happened while the message boxes were up and refer to the master being in combat with ME, and the messages are simply late, but I don't know for sure. The master wasn't in combat with anything apart from the PC though, that is certain.

It's almost as if multiple NPCs are trying to run the master script at once, or the master is repeating it, there's no doubt the message box is fired repeatedly.

The master applied a gag to stop my incessant chatter ... which was odd as I had said nothing up to this point.

Most times I attacked the master, got an armbinder applied, "Master binds your hands rendering you completely helpless", followed instantly by a punishment, which immediately removes the binder, and it isn't replaced afterwards.

Decision to bind could/should be checked after punishment instead of before?

It took me many tries to get a punishment that didn't remove the binder. Then after about a minute, I used the plea/sobbing dialog, and the master removed both gag and armbinder for no reason I could really fathom.

Naturally, I started punching her again. These new masters are softies compared to the old SD+ masters :)

Scrolling text says you can't hide from the next aggressor, but you can keep on pressing Resist indefinitely, and there are no apparent penalties.

I ran off and trained a load of wolves onto the master. She didn't seem to mind.

I didn't get any bloat at all. Not yet :)

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

When enslavement occurs, if I don't OK the message box immediately, it seems multiple message boxes are spawned - it could be quite a few.

I then have to click OK on all of them. They *look* the same, but I can tell they're different boxes as I ok through them. 

the multibox issue only happend via SD combat surrender on my setup and only if a few/lot of possible masters are close/near by

its like SD is still deciding who is the real masta but starts already enslavement with random targets already

and it happens if SD surrender get spammed while dying a lot and an immortality surrender mod (like NDUNdefeat)

enslavement triggered via SS+, DEC (local/given/sold) doesnt have that issue, even if i wait with the [ok]

(in fact I wait with pressing [ok] till SD is done with the enslavement procedure in the background)

testing the new scripts from github with modified SD beta 5:

(not a new game from scratch, but old LAL save with all mods ready to go)

- enslavement to possible follower in riverwood via DEC local enslavement

- (1th night sd master added cuffs before bedtime, coincidence?^^); 2nd day, waiting till night to steal the master key => success =D

- SD enslavement end => SD message: "cleaning old scripts"

- after cell change and checking saves no savegame bloat so far

(to early to be sure, testing next if its a slow bloat now or if re-enslavement will produce bloat or if fighting will produce issues)

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

- enslavement to possible follower in riverwood via DEC local enslavement

- (1th night sd master added cuffs before bedtime, coincidence?^^) 2nd day, waiting till night to steal the master key => success =D

(to early to be sure, testing next if its a slow bloat now or if re-enslavement will produce bloat or if fighting will produce issues)

'Cleaning old scripts' is a temporary message I put there to flag the only time when the master script goes into Nothing stage (when the enslavement quest is not running anymore but the master script still is). I wasn't sure that part of the script would trigger at all to be honest. 

And another topic ... the Succubus Curse.

I enabled this a while back, and after that experience, I wouldn't enable it on a "real" playthrough.

I really liked the concept of this - that you get skills and they translate to regular experience - it's simpler and far less tedious than PSQ's grind of farming satiation into perks and stats etc.

It's fun at first, but...

The problem is the skill advancement you accrue from it is too unbalanced. It needs a tweak.

• It's overpowering, and makes normal levelling meaningless.
  • It favors giving you 1H weapon and 2H weapon skills to an extreme extent.

The latter is useless for a mage, not very useful for a stealth character, and super-easy-mode for a heavy melee type.

My character is currently level 38, with 100 in 1H, 98 in 2H. Magic skills are mediocre, with 50-something destruction and restoration, and the rest crap.

Stealth etc are similar "meh" to magic.

About 14 levels came from succubus skill advancements, and my weapon skills have been raised from low 50s, or lower.

Now, it's nice to get something back in terms of character advancement, in return for all those hours spent fetching tankards and potatoes for masters, but ultimately it's too much. Advancement is too quick, and too weighted towards those weapon skills. Rarely, I will get a different skill, but it doesn't happen often.

I'm guessing the skill you get is based off the skills the NPC actually has, but because NPCs are set up mainly as combat opponents, this results in very narrow range of stuff. If you're a mage and you get enslaved by necromancers, maybe it's OK... Maybe it's supposed to be a sort of mini-game to get raped by beneficial rapists, but...

I've actually got most of the skill-ups from sex with "friendly" non-master NPCs who were just raping the PC because of a feature (I hope is intended) where NPCs just rape you if you don't hit "Resist" in the message box ... quite a lot ... and it's clear that the people you meet in the inn pretty much always have those two skills. This happens in inns, market squares, chatting to quest NPCs, so you don't really have any control over who is doing it.

So, it's good as a concept, but the numbers it uses right now need tweaking.

I suggest:

1) Scale down the advancement values added. Possibly allow the player to modify the rate in the MCM.

2) Pick skills from a weighted distribution table (based on human, humanoid, or creature) and ignore the NPC stats. No reason you can't suck Speech off a Bandit, or Conjuration off a guard; you're draining their essence, not their personality or knowledge. This would be simple, and you could set the chance of getting each skill to favor the more useful ones a bit, but still give you Smithing or Illusion some reasonable amount.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

And another topic ... the Succubus Curse.

I enabled this a while back, and after that experience, I wouldn't enable it on a "real" playthrough.

I really liked the concept of this - that you get skills and they translate to regular experience - it's simpler and far less tedious than PSQ's grind of farming satiation into perks and stats etc.

It's fun at first, but...

The problem is the skill advancement you accrue from it is too unbalanced. It needs a tweak.

• It's overpowering, and makes normal levelling meaningless.
  • It favors giving you 1H weapon and 2H weapon skills to an extreme extent.

The latter is useless for a mage, not very useful for a stealth character, and super-easy-mode for a heavy melee type.

My character is currently level 38, with 100 in 1H, 98 in 2H. Magic skills are mediocre, with 50-something destruction and restoration, and the rest crap.

Stealth etc are similar "meh" to magic.

About 14 levels came from succubus skill advancements, and my weapon skills have been raised from low 50s, or lower.

Now, it's nice to get something back in terms of character advancement, in return for all those hours spent fetching tankards and potatoes for masters, but ultimately it's too much. Advancement is too quick, and too weighted towards those weapon skills. Rarely, I will get a different skill, but it doesn't happen often.

I'm guessing the skill you get is based off the skills the NPC actually has, but because NPCs are set up mainly as combat opponents, this results in very narrow range of stuff. If you're a mage and you get enslaved by necromancers, maybe it's OK... Maybe it's supposed to be a sort of mini-game to get raped by beneficial rapists, but...

I've actually got most of the skill-ups from sex with "friendly" non-master NPCs who were just raping the PC because of a feature (I hope is intended) where NPCs just rape you if you don't hit "Resist" in the message box ... quite a lot ... and it's clear that the people you meet in the inn pretty much always have those two skills. This happens in inns, market squares, chatting to quest NPCs, so you don't really have any control over who is doing it.

So, it's good as a concept, but the numbers it uses right now need tweaking.

I suggest:

1) Scale down the advancement values added. Possibly allow the player to modify the rate in the MCM.

2) Pick skills from a weighted distribution table (based on human, humanoid, or creature) and ignore the NPC stats. No reason you can't suck Speech off a Bandit, or Conjuration off a guard; you're draining their essence, not their personality or knowledge. This would be simple, and you could set the chance of getting each skill to favor the more useful ones a bit, but still give you Smithing or Illusion some reasonable amount.

It will take a while before I work on that one.

Mostly because I never pay attention to skills anyway, and I suck as creating balanced buff and magic effects.

If anyone wants to take a shot at it, I will be happy to incorporate the changes.

2nd enslavement same game:

- no savegame bloat from the first enslavement (spend some time doing quests)

- enslavement to immersive wench in riverwood via DEC local enslavement (thx to devious helpers)

- starting fights with SD master and get punishments

- waiting till night to steal the master key => success (but collar stays, guess thats the hardcore setting)

odd thing:

- at the beginning of the 2nd enslavement all things seem to trigger at the same time:

+ PC & Followers get enslaved

+ SD master starts Task "clean me"

+ SD master wants to punish PC

+ PC in punishment scene, but SD master rapes follower

+ whipping marks (SD slavery marks) get applied (no whipping because Master already bussy with follower)

(okey its not realy odd, SD does stuff like that all the time and I got used to it, just thought I write it down if I am already on it)

EDIT: "all the time" = at the start of the SD enslavement, not during enslavement

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It will take a while before I work on that one.

Mostly because I never pay attention to skills anyway, and I suck as creating balanced buff and magic effects.

If anyone wants to take a shot at it, I will be happy to incorporate the changes.

I might be able to look at it ... in a couple of weeks time.

Right now, I am working on something closely related, that will fit together with Hormones. I have it working already, but there is more I want to add. In fact, so much have thought of to do, that it will take a lot more than two weeks, but I think I'll be ready to make a first release by then. (Assuming I can tear myself away from the new DCL release).

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

odd thing:

- at the beginning of the 2nd enslavement all things seem to trigger at the same time:

I'm pretty sure there are multiple instances of the script running at that point.

Question is, how does that arise?

• 2 weeks later...

CALL FOR HELP:

I am looking for a 'free to reuse' mesh that could pass for a broken Amulet of Kings as part of the final chapter of the Sanguine Main Quest.

I would be grateful if anyone knows if I can download that somewhere or if you have modeling skills, make one for the mod.

It doesn't have to be wearable... just the mesh will be enough.

I found a couple of mods on Steam and Nexus, but they are quite old and the owners not particularly active to ask them for permission.