[WIP] Four-Play Enslaved - Welcoming Suggestions and Ideas

vinfamy

Making a slavery mod focusing on the player as slave side (figures F4SS and Abduction should be plenty for the slaver side). Torture Devices and Devious Devices are optional integrations (but important, you'll miss out on more than 50% of the content without them).

All suggestions and ideas are welcome. I'm working on it right now so if an idea sounds good and/or get suggested by a lot of people, it's very  likely I'll implement it.

Things it will definitely have, though ideas on details of them are welcome:

• After a violation (FP Violate), you either get enslaved by your violator or get sold to a slaver, who trains and auctions you later. I'll probably also make a 'cheat' NPC somewhere to talk to to volunteer yourself as a slave just so that the mod doesn't require FP Violate.
  • Slave training
  • Slave auction
  • You have a specific master, but generally you're slave to a faction
  • Obedience/ Resistance mechanic
  • Escape mechanic
  • Sex
  • Spanking
  • Nude cage/cat fight
  • (If TD is installed) Interaction with torture devices. Torture devices are placed dynamically in your master's home cell.
  • (If DD is installed) Forced to wear devious devices
  • (If FP Prostitution is installed) Forced to whore yourself out for your master. How does your master keep watch on you though if he's like a raider that cannot go into the city?

Especially need more ideas about the slave tasks that you are forced to do by your master + gameplay mechanics (so it's not just repeatedly sex > spanking > go to that torture device > wear that devious device > back to sex)

Also, how does your master restrain you if both Torture Devices and Devious Devices optional integration is off? Drug or something?

post-1091843-0-55698500-1499511923_thumb.jpg

post-1091843-0-27194700-1499511926_thumb.jpg

post-1091843-0-18859100-1499511927_thumb.jpg

post-1091843-0-34584900-1499511930_thumb.jpg

Sounds interesting. A possible task could be serving drinks and foods to the slavers and their friends. Just for example after one of these subjects had sex with the PC he may aks something like "bring me something to eat/drink or drugs" and the PC has to find or cook something. Should be a little bit randomly. Delivery quests like bring item X from NPC 1 to NPC2 etc would be nice too. If the PC has weaponcraft perks she may be forced to build or advance their weapons. There is plenty to do for a slave and as you gain exp from crafting/cooking etc it wouldnt stop advancement of the character

EDIT:

When the PC is trusted enough she might get sent out to earn money or find items. Maybe she must either find 500 caps each day or some items with that value (in total) and must deliver it to the slaver in time. If she doesnt come back, some evil high level hunters might track the PC down and capture her again for punishment and return to the slaver.

These are more narrative focused instead of system focused, but I figure it's worthwhile to run it by you, but I have a few ideas for slavery scenarios.

- Being forced to waitress/whore in the Combat Zone. Perhaps Cait loses a fight and also joins you - this could be an alternate path to her being a companion.

- Supermutants at Breakheart Banks use you and other women to grow crops/cook/clean/fuck.

- Probably something that's outside the scope of this, but an overhaul to how the Nuka-World raiders operate. Instead of you showing up and immediately becoming the boss, it would make a lot more sense for Gage to slap an explosive collar on you and then you use to free up the park, and enslave settlements instead of kicking people out of them/making vassal settlements you can no longer build in.

In the FO universe there is PLENTY of drugs that can knock you out. In FO2 Jet was a true plague because of how highly addictive it was.

Also we already have Cait who is highly addicted to Psycho, a drug that is famous in the FO universe for 2 things :

1) Boost the combat abilities of the user.

2) Ultra-addictive and fucks up your brain.

So yeah. Drugs are perfect :D

On the various tasks during your slave training :

1) Serving drinks / food to the slaver and his/her friends. Either with clothes on or without clothes on or with kinky clothes on, depending on the mood of the slaver and your resistance / obedience.

2) Provide security. Now I don't have any idea if this would be hard to do or not, but if you are good at combat, the slaver could ask you to provide a bit of security (make a raider gang spawn and attack ?). Of course the slaver would need to put a shock collar on you to prevent you from trying to escape.

3) .1 The player could be a "prize-reward" for a friendly (or not) brawl between two friends / underlings of the slaver. The winner gets the right to fuck your character. Again, no idea if it's hard or not to do that, but maybe you could get a hindsight by looking at the mod Combat Zone Restored which adds randomized brawls.

3) .2 If you have high resistance the slaver could mock you and say that you can try to fight his underling to avoid getting fucked. Of course, you would have no clothes while the underling would have access to clothes / armor etc.

4) Make errands for the slaver. Deliver a letter / package etc to a certain NPC. Depending on the mood of the slaver and your resistance / obedience there could be some slight variations :

_ high resistance => he wants to humiliate the player character and he forces her to do the errand naked or with extremely kinky clothes. Also he could allow the NPC to fuck the player character after the errand is done. A Shock collar / explosive collar is put on the slave to prevent her from escaping.

_ high obedience => he allows the player character to wear kinky clothes. He can also allow the NPC to fuck the player character. Because the player character is a well-trained slave, there is no need for a shock collar / explosive collar (maybe you could still wear a collar but a more "expensive" one ? Just as a proof that you are a slave ?).

5) The slaver is asking you to follow him during a very important errand : meeting a potential rich client, giving a tribute to a powerful Raider Warlord etc :

_ Depending on your obedience / resistance you could act as bodyguard too with a bit of weaponry if you are skilled in combat.

_ Depending on your obedience / resistance, you would also wear a shock / explosive collar or a more "expensive" collar.

_ Your mission would be to be an eye-candy for the NPC you and the slaver are going to meet. You would wear either "classy" clothes, normal clothes or kinky / extremely kinky clothes depending on the tastes of the NPC.

_ You are not for sale (yet), but the NPC would like to examine the "merchandise" to see if the slaver is skilled at his job : demands that you walk around naked, demands to see if your BJ skills are good, demands that you serve him and the slaver drinks and food during the talks etc.

_ If you refuse to act like the slaver (or the NPC) wants during the meeting, expect some hardcore punishement either during the meeting or right after.

_ The journey to meet the NPC could be an opportunity to escape. The Commonwealth is dangerous and it would be unfortunate that the slaver dies because of a Super Mutant rocket launcher :cool: . Maybe give him one tough bodyguard to the slaver and gives the slaver some high combat stats to prevent this from being an "auto-escape" ? Especially because of mods like NPCs Travel that add some really dangerous patrols.

6) Tattoos. Depending on the tastes of the slaver and / or his clients, he may forces you to wear some tattoos. It could also be a punishement or even a reward if you are interested in it ! I know that on the Nexus there is a mod that only adds tattoos to the player thanks to Body Overlays and Looks Menu so it might doable without screwing up other NPCs. Also no need for Unique Player.

Back in the day when I had more time at my hands than I do now I actually contemplated integrating Player Slavery into F4SS. We all know that won't happen - but here's my thoughts on the topic:

Since there is virtually no system in place for player slavery at the moment, there's a chance here to make it right. I'd like to see a mod that focuses on implementing the mechanics, with proper API for other modders to build upon, sending all the proper events when something happens and so forth. Basically, a curator for slavery scenarios, with the option of hooking in additional scenarios. Maybe a base quest that handles the slave stats and mechanics, passing the player off to different quests (more like, to different quest's ReferenceAliases) depending on slave faction, standing, etc. The base curator could offer a fairly simplistic scenario, like setting up a sleeping area for the player in the vicinity of the original master, where you'd have to return every night at X o'clock. During the day there could be some generic training scenarios with the original master and so forth, generally just making the time spend interesting until the curator finds a registered scenario that's fitting to the players current stats.

Those scenarios could be made by you in the original mod for whatever you have in mind, or easily hooked in by other modders. Someone could build a tavern and set up the slave routines for the PC there and when the player gets enslaved and behaves appropriately, the owner might send the PC off to the tavern to 'play' that scenario for a couple of ingame days. By offering a dynamic way to generate the needed behavior incentives (e.g. sleeping areas, working areas, etc. guiding the player) there could be a fairly unlimited amount of background scenarios for basic slavery that hook seamlessly into more specific scenarios, provided by the community.

As for DD and 4P integration, I'd go all the way. Make them a hard requirement and build upon them - someone who wants his/her PC enslaved will, with a 98,7% probability (rough estimate  :idea: ) also download DD and 4P for it - DD even more likely than 4P (e.g. I have 4P installed, but don't use it nearly as much as DD). Most people that are interested in this sort of mod will already have at least the bondage stuff installed, if not 4P as well.

However, if you insist on having them optional... restraints aren't the only way to enslave people. You could, for example, use a chem that is highly addictive, has no benefits and kills the user on withdrawal. The only supplier is the owner. That sort of thing.

And for scenarios, the things that come to mind are:

- Arena fights / running a 'gauntlet' for entertainment

- clearing of minefields (randomly generated like a radiant quest)

- hauling cargo under time limits / chem runs to other raider tribes etc.

- assassination quests in heavily populated areas, where the owner faction wouldn't be welcome / kidnapping quests / all sorts of forced crime committing

- 'hunting' quests where you'd have to play bait and lure e.g. a deathclaw into a specific area while being unarmed/naked/whatever

- and the obvious 'get me this many caps in that amount of time' background job

Anyway, I hope you move forward with this, I'd happily play it when it's here! =)

1st -I'm happy to see player slavery mod idea!

2nd - I have one idea- enslaved player, if they get trust from htheir master, cound become a slave-hunter or breeder.

3rd- Charley Hart. That NPC talks to get you to frredom, but he just stole a poor slave and sell you to another master.

Thanks again! 

Great job on your other mods thus far. There's so much that could be done with a mod like this. I'm listing some suggestions below, and obviously some could be a mod of lengthy development on their own. Still, 

1. Please make it a framework for scenario modules to be added, more like Simple Slavery (Skyrim) than SD. We love options and variety. I personally didn't like drawn out obedience training from SD, though some of the mechanics were cool. Captured dreams and similar quest mods tend to be shorter but more entertaining. I think we'd all like a happy union between the mechanics you mentioned and quest mod integration.

2. Look into incorporating the mod Prisoner Shackles.

3. Have scenes like day 1, day 20, day 50, etc. to make any character changes make more sense. Do a fade to black and show a great mount of time elapsed to fast forward and make potential changes to the character more believable.

4. Dancing - perhaps incite jealousy, start a fight, then escape or transfer to a new owner.

5. Setup owner and player likes/dislikes via dialogue as you go. Rewards and punishments would be relative and more relevant to the player. It may take some time to setup and tweak but would add to immersion.

5. Would it be possible to play as a companion briefly, or otherwise just have them attempt your rescue? Nick/Ellie would be the natural choices for a static rescue system.

6. Idle companions back at your settlements get captured separately which start a quest to rescue them, or not lol.

7. Sell your companions if you're in a position to, or get double-crossed.

8. Incorporate other quest mods by having the captor force the player into a dangerous missing with limited gear and resources. Think Dead Money DLC from Fallout New Vegas. 

9. Consider integrating the Combat Zone Restored or do something similar as a side project. Bethesda's concept of the Combat Zone was originally much different.

10. Find ways to push the player into great vanilla side quests with a twist, not away from them. Even raiders have interesting backstories and events that could tie in like Sully Mathis building a camp in the quarry or the trap at Hardware town for example. Perhaps factions wish to further their interests or exploit your settlements. Perhaps they know you're the leader of the minutemen or are unaware.

11. Traps like the trapdoor, electrocution, gas/drugs make sense as a capture mechanic. Surely someone can mod a molotov or smoke grenade variant to emit gas instead?

12. Lastly, does a companion help you cope after escaping or perhaps fulfill needs you didn't know you had before?

Other people have posted some really great ideas for things that could happen while enslaved, and I hope lots of them get implemented!

For me though, the biggest problem with player slavery mods like SD+ from Skyrim, is that no matter how awesome the mod is (and it IS awesome), the ultimate limitation is that NPCs in Bethesda games are booooorriiiiing. They have very little personality on their own, and so to make time spent with them enjoyable, some has to be injected. Slaverun is a really good example of this, as it uses slavery to tell a story, rather than just having the player get enslaved and then dumping them into a sandbox. The limitation of THAT mod, though, is that there's not a lot of variety in what the player is expected to do.

What I would like to see is a compromise between the two, where enslavement would be a series of compartmentalized ( "radiant" ) stories that could happen. For instance, one time you get enslaved and are taken to the Combat Zone, as the raiders who caught you know you are good at fighting and think they can use you to make money. Another time, the raiders decide they can make coin by selling/ransoming you to Diamond City, Good Neighbor, or maybe one of your own settlements. The chances of them paying might have something to do with your current relationship to that town, and after they DO pay for you, they might expect something in return!

Fallout 4 is built on radiant quests, so while this has proven a bit boring for the main game, I think it could be used to good effect in a mod like this. Rather than raiders (or whomever enslaves the player) keeping the player in their camp, they might blackmail her (or him) into doing something for them, like taking out a rival gang, or fetching a doo-dad which is at some other location. To make it more interesting (and sexy!) they would of course abuse her first (and after), truss her up in devices, or send one of their own to accompany her, who takes time now and again to punish her and remind her who she works for.

In the end, for me I just want something to be happening while my character is enslaved. I hate just sitting there and waiting for my captor/master to DO SOMETHING. I don't mind scenes where my character is locked up as long as they don't go on for too long, and I love being 'out of control' as long as I know things are going to progress within a reasonable timeline.

Thanks for reading. ^_^

Hmm add quests that are only unlock depending on how obedience the player has become like if they have high obediance they get given a security job like one of the posters has suggested. Also this is a futuristic setting I sure some one would of created a machine that would slowly brainwash people so at the end of the day your owner would use it on you giving you a limited amount of days to escape before you become a full slave. Also if the player does escape have consequences for what happened to them they may crave to be enslaved again too many mods have no consequences after the player escapes.

Also have companions been able to be enslaved and the player has to rescue them with in a certain time before they become new slave to their masters and then try and get you enslaved.

* Mods like this are fun on their own, but I also use them as sort of a death alternative in the other Beth games. A raider gets lucky with a grenade and instead of lolreload, they tie you up and take you home as a prize instead. So, an immersive way to escape quickly when the situation becomes boring and I just want to get back to the regular game.

Say, a cheat hotkey that spawns a Minuteman/Railroad/whatever raid on the location you're currently enslaved at and they set you free after killing everyone or you just slip out in the chaos. BoS soldiers storm the place to rescue you if you've joined them. Coursers / synths teleport in if you haven't been banished from there. That sort of thing. Or you can just cook up 100 Jet for your captor and buy your freedom. Just a quick way out without cheating or reloading, which is what I'm trying to avoid in the first place by using mods like this.

Alternatively, you escape somehow and your owner puts a bounty on you. His minions and/or bounty hunters keep showing up at random to ambush you and take you back until you kill the former owner who put the bounty on you.

*Rival raider gangs or supermutants attack the base of whoever captured you and take you as a prize to *their* base (Radiant raider/Gunner/Mutant location nearby) and now they're your new owners.

* Other slaves. Just a few random wastelanders who got caught like you did and are being held and abused as well. In fact, I'd been thinking of making a small mod myself that's just captives tied up in various raider/Gunner/mutant camps and I'd let "Autonomy" handle the abuse part, but this would be a better way to do that.

Regarding controlling the player, most ppl run with at least one companion with them, the slaver could keep one of them hostage and the threat against their life would be the control?.  You mentioned drugs, what about poison?, the slaver infects you with something that slowly kills you and only he has the cure/antivenom and he has to give you regular shots.

I'm not sure if this would be a part of this mod or kidnapped but what about slave squads randomly roaming around in the way the rust devils do, they could have syringer rifles and stealth boys and try to capture you, maybe if you get hit with a dart you have x amount of seconds to kill them all before you are knocked out.

As for DD and 4P integration, I'd go all the way. Make them a hard requirement and build upon them - someone who wants his/her PC enslaved will, with a 98,7% probability (rough estimate  :idea: ) also download DD and 4P for it - DD even more likely than 4P (e.g. I have 4P installed, but don't use it nearly as much as DD). Most people that are interested in this sort of mod will already have at least the bondage stuff installed, if not 4P as well.

However, if you insist on having them optional... restraints aren't the only way to enslave people. You could, for example, use a chem that is highly addictive, has no benefits and kills the user on withdrawal. The only supplier is the owner. That sort of thing.

Except.. All those shiny hobble skirts and armbinders and chastity stuff just isn't what I at least want on my game.. There are handcuffs and duct tape aplenty around, and using shredded clothing as makeshift bindings is also viable, those things would be more immersive.. Less likely for everyone to carry around shock collars and rubber catsuits just to slap on some random passer-by.

Just my opinion, though.

I would love to see some attention on the mental side of slavery with something like a willpower and independence stat. being enslaved, beaten, raped, humiliated all slowly whittle away at willpower. Willpower would return slowly if an escape can be made but if will is reduced enough for long enough you would begin to lose independence. Independence would also regen slowly but only if willpower is high enough. This would make it possible to add events to raise and lower the number adding some variety as well as a possible mini game to reduce the sometimes boring life of a slave until an escape can be made. 

A chance to be killed, sold or kept so you dont know whats coming, making an escape attempt more pressing of a need.

A method of escape that consists of more than pickpocket or lock pick mechanics, there are far too many of those type checks in the game already (even first aid kits are locked lol)

Settlement integration something like you have done with Prostitution, anything that adds even more life to settlements is good.

As i read above picturing an event framework would work well with the willpower stat as a chance for your captors to do nothing to you can be added with various other random choices (whipping, sex, forced labor or even positive events like a rescue from your faction or finding a useful item) so changes in will can be even more variable.

My biggest disappointment in Skyrim slavery was the fact is was so much more fun to get caught than be caught and if you could pickpockets it was too easy to escape. One of the best Skyrim enslavements in my opinion is in Mia's Lair after you have won, the dremora trainer offers to teach you how slave breaking works....

you naively enter the agreement only to have him trap you with magic and eventually turn you into a cum addict for his personal use. Good girl broken and corrupted, just to give an idea of a very fun scenario. Magic would be tech of course, maybe a memory lounger, Caits cure chair or some type of Fukbot designed to break wills.

Lots of rambling there...sorry...just tired spitballing and happy to see the discussion. 

Making a slavery mod focusing on the player as slave side...

• After a violation (FP Violate), you either get enslaved by your violator or get sold to a slaver, who trains and auctions you later. I'll probably also make a 'cheat' NPC somewhere to talk to to volunteer yourself as a slave just so that the mod doesn't require FP Violate...

So excited to see this work in progress!  Can  you make the slavery after FP Violate chance based?

What I really like about using slavery mods in skyrim is that it doesn't guarantee slavery after losing a fight so it's therefore a lot easier, psychologically, to enter dangerous fights knowing that if you lose you won't necessarily be enslaved for the next x hours of gameplay.  It encourages you, or at least facilitates you being reckless and then when your character does lose from taking on that legendary raider at level 5 and becomes enslaved it feels more like, "i deserve this,"  rather than a "damnit I got unlucky and didn't use that stimpack soon enough."  

I know that this is really just psychological, but the mindfuckery that comes with statistical based systems really adds to the excitement of the sex mod for me.  We didn't evolve to think statistically about things, so a chance based system adds some fun mind games with little extra work.  

Lastly, I don't know if you remember the skyrim mod S.L.U.T.S (Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Services) as it seems to have been abandoned a long time ago but I think it would be really neat if you added in an equivalent slave quest into your mod.  Say if the player has settlements with trade routes at the time of enslavement then the newly enslaved character will be forced to move supplies between settlements herself now, all while wearing gear that puts her in a defenseless and vulnerable position. 

Finally someone got their hands on the idea! Thank you! Too lazy to look after making it by myself but I have some ideas:

1.There is a plattera of mods that have bondage themed items, for example nudist perks journals that give buffs while nude. One of those journals suggests that SS spouse had an idea of training protagonist as his/her slave. It is unlikely that you could use that and implement it but as an alternative would be great if voluntary enslavement could get more work than simple "I want to get sold. - deal" (I am not  aware of the state of mod right now but it is nice to have alternative's that are developed as good as the rest.

2. Give an option to enable BDMS relationship with some of companions who give a hint that could enjoy having SS as their sub and slave eventually. Yeah might be just like that mod for F:NV but it is a neat concept that I find lacking for F4 as of now. Certainly it would be strange if for example Preston would be SS owner but someone as Gage, Hancock, Piper or Cait can play out. But who knows, maybe even enable for the rest.

3. Still good idea from that mentioned F:NV mod is clothes control. Making so that owner can change what you have to wear or NOT to wear would be nice, too bad there isn't much interaction with npcs if you are walking around naked.
Surely there are more but it can be very complicated to implement.

Enslaved PC can be equipped with slave collar , so if PC is ordered to whore herself for the master and try to run too far from him then the collar paralyzes her. Also this collar can be unequipped by someone friendly based on success chance. If this attempt will be unsuccessful then the master punishes PC.

Also I think that it will be good if any enslavement will be temporal - and you can see how many gameplay hours it will lasts. Master can add some hours for each act of disobedience, so Player can choose to try to escape with risk of long enslavement or be obedient.

Also it will be great if enslaved PC sometimes will be sold to another factions in distant locations during enslavement

Finally!

Thanks Vinfamy...

I have ideas along two directions: the framework (tools needed to make the immersion work) and the story (with inspiration coming from Mavia's msex stories, Captured Dreams, Trap Quest, Lust Doll, TiTS, Princess Trainer, and some forgotten sources).

Framework

• A "leash" system

controlling and enforcing the proximity of the player and NPCs to an NPC master, including companions

• A "morale" system

tracking pride/humiliation, dominance/submission, addictions to drugs, sex, cum, and applying related effects and triggers

• An "ownership" system

tracking the ownership and market value of the player and NPCs by another NPC, and methods to acquire, transfer and release that ownership

Stories

• The Overboss's toy: become the broken sex slave of the Raider's leader

(ideas: Lola from District B13 and the Legion's arc of Mavia's mods)

Getting defeated by raiders leads to torture and bondage, increasing humiliation and submission, increasing physical tolerance but making escaping harder. Progressing through this leads (by stages... maybe 3 or 4) to the player being sold to increasingly important raider groups, and be subjected to forced drug use, increasingly twisted degradation and usage, while escape becomes more involved and difficult each stage, culminating into being the sex-, cum- and drug- addicted sex toy of the Overboss. The only mean of escape at this point is by killing the Overboss (made very hard by difficulty to stand up, see clearly, or wield any weapon heavier than a shank) and escaping in the ensuing struggle for power.

• Cabot's basement: get trapped in mind and bondage games by the last aristocrat of the commonwealth.

(ideas: Captured Dreams, Veronica's arc of Mavia's mods)

Essentially, 3 paths: dominatrix, bondage maiden, or house furniture -will flesh later-

• The Vault's sex doll: be captured by Fusion City's Sword of Atom, and become Vault 59's public fuckhole

Going through the Vault 59's Remnants quest, the player is forced to use Brondo heavily to resist radiation, which erodes will and self-esteem. At some point on the way to becoming a drooling idiot, the player will stop being able to resist the NPCs trying to "pacify" him, and will submit to being used by the vault residents. However, ingesting cum from a Brondo-addicted NPC provide some resistance against the mind-fuck... provided the player doesn't become addicted to cum instead.

• Primal Rush

(ideas: Wolfclub, Breeder* mods)

After the end of the Combat Zone, Tommy Lonegan found another type of entertainment to reconvert itself into: pitting the wasteland's creatures against human fighters. Though that led quickly into showing another kind of "fight", one that brought in caps much more regularly, and required much less... talent: training the creatures to have their ways with human slaves. The player can help him capture creatures for his revue and "training" them, bringing in increasing amounts of caps as the creatures become rarer, the player getting their share. But the drugs needed to make the creatures pliable to the training get in their cum... And besides, with all the caps he is making, Tommy thinks he can capture the ultimate human talent to star in his show... now that the trainer has fulfilled her mission.

• A debt spiral

Hancock is also a loan shark. If you need some cash, he can help... for a fee of course. Don't be late on your payments. The fee can escalate... rather quickly. And if you can't pay, the ghoul will make you work for increasingly "difficult" clients.

• Breeding Grounds

(ideas: Srende's Fill Them Up)

Greentop Nursery has a dirty little secret: despite their hatred of greenskins, they have an "arrangement" going on with the supermutants at Breakheart Banks about breeding better brahmins. If they discover the player having sex with a greenskin (voluntarily or not...) they will get ideas on how to expand cattle breeding to a wider network. Using the player as a transport of course, since sperm doesn't keep well without refrigeration. And when this becomes too profitable, ensuring the player's cooperation and expanding the method to more races (dogs, supermutants, behemoths, deathclaws if Valut 59 is available) seems a no-brainer.

Admittedly, this last one could as well fit in pepertjie's Boston Breeder mod.

As my experience is that a "player slavery framework " will be quite ... uninteresting. And it's hard and unnatural to "force" the player to do something in such a freestyle game

So player slavery would better be a set of story mods instead of a basic mod. For example the whole Nuka World DLC could be changed into a  story mod of slavery

Another idea is from "Maria Eden". In this game the slavemaster act as a companion. So in this way the slave mod become a random quest mod with penalty.

Sex random quest ides:

1,Dog-walk: force the player to crawl on fours (with certain outfit maybe) and catch balls. NPCs will watch you, laugh at you and have sex with you.

2,Cultivation: force the palyer work as a cow, could be some set of training

3,Lactation: Your owner found a new process of making drugs: inject some drugs in your breasts and your nipples will produce more milk with drugs

4,Ogry: have sex with a lot of creatures in a party.

5,Decoration: Force the player to wear a DD device for some time

Yes! Pleasepleaseplease do it! I haven´t played FO4 yet(just bought the game) because i am waiting for some essential mods for my way of playing. And this mod could be one of the more important ones! I like to play games like Skyrim without killing and violence(from my side) so if you could please make the mod (or framework) with a "no killing" option(if possible)?

I really like the Idea of Vuulgar having a willpower stat. I would even like to have other stats reduced if the training takes too long (because you are disobedient or tried to escape and failed) Like reducing the Strength and Intelligence when you are locked up in chains and mentally broken for too long. There should be a point of no return when the only rescue can come from outsiders (chance configurable as an option?). So, if you want to avoid this you have to work your way out. By brute force or by outsmart the slavers.

Being to obedient to keep your willpower and strength? You escaped with your mind and body intact? Great! You just might be surprised seeing a big picture of you mating with a Bighorner on every wall, and every wastelander knowing what kind of submissive slut you are and trying to screw you up one way or the other. Something like the Sexlab-Sexual Fame mod. Yes, i love consequences, at least in games. I don´t know if that would be possible. Again, please make the mod!

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English.

A very interesting mod project. Could it also introduce stages of slavery? I think of four steps, visible on the outfit of the language (unruly to submissive) and on the slave neckband.

Possibly also incorporation of drugs, a new will-weakening drug ?.

1st stage: explosive collar, strong shackles, unruly
2nd stage: strong shock band, bindings, desperate
3rd level: light shock band, light shackles, obedient, devote sloping
4th level: kinky outfit, absolutely broken and masochistic (really makes everything from prostitution to crime)

I could also imagine that one could free oneself in the first two stages, in the third and fourth only with help (factions, companions?), Whereby in the fourth nothing brings, one remains submissive. A slave girl

I just played through the Oldrim mod Thief (adult section, not a Sexlab mod) and it is an amazing story mod, highly recommeded btw, part of the fun was being slapped in the face with a do it or dont pop up when you face a moral choice. Do it and get what I need at the cost of humiliation and pride or dont and suffer the consequences. This felt interactive and seemed like a way to give a player some potential say in being enslaved.

example - when your first caught and your will is high you will get pop ups more often asking if you surrender to the next step of training, every time you dont surrender it adds back a little will and if your slave trainer isnt good enough he may not be able to break you or he may slowly break you down. Initial training could be whipping or gang bangs, starvation in survival, this could lead to device torture then maybe prostitution at which point you may only get one or two checks a day to resist and it will be impossible to escape without a rescue, maybe a faction team or some followers.....rescue chances could increase over time or if you companion escapes. If your companion is caught too rescues might take longer. Things like stealing from your master or passing notes to outsiders if available would add back to will.....hmmm....this is a fun thread.....

Archived