[WIP] Four-Play Enslaved - Welcoming Suggestions and Ideas

vinfamy

On 10.7.2017 at 1:48 AM, SirCrazy said:

A call for help/revenge: If the owner has a ham radio the slave may be able to call for help or perhaps call in the owner's enemies for revenge. The slave is then released or given a new set of owners.

Is it possible to enter a dialogue with the ham radio? So you can decide what you broadcast via the radio, which would result in different "continuations". (If this isn't possible, maybe use the system of the Control Panel, but instead of settings, you get answers you can say)

When talking via the radio you are able to speak with Raiders, Gunners or other factions (It's chance based with which factions you are talking and you can quit talking to a faction, BUT either have to wait to talk to another faction, because the (old) faction would still be able to receive the signal, or have to switch the frequency).

Some factions will try to free you (e.g. Minutemen) while other try to keep you as a slave (e.g. raiders). 

You could identify which faction you are talking to by listening what they say and how.

The Brotherhood of Steel and Minutemen have military characteristics and are friendlier, they talk like that (e.g. "..., madame.")

Raider or gunner groups are not directly unfriendly, but, while talking with a (helpless) woman they could capture, they forget to be "super" polite and say instead of e.g. "madame" "sweetheart".

Maybe even add cases where raider/gunner groups are smart and are polite and fool the player.

Also you should gather some intel about your location where you are, so you can give this to the person, who is trying to free you. This could speed things up or if you don't have clues where you are, they won't be able to rescue you, not every faction is developed and is able to find your location via the signal strength. Of course you shouldn't always be able to talk via the radio, maybe sometimes a npc is guarding the radio or some kidnapper's hideouts are underground and the signal doesn't get through the rock/soil.

I would like to talk about idea of a "complex" escaping system. Many people already had the idea already, but it was almost only that the player should do more than just pressing a button to escape (I'll skip the part about what happens after escaping). I think if I just say "The Escapists" you probably know what is going to come.

Fallout 4 has a variety of tools that you can find, but they are only scrap. Why shouldn't they finally get another purpose?

(Now comes to theoretical part, because we don't know how the buildings are built up and how they look like)

For example: The story plays in a vault. Vaults need good air circulation so they need tunnels where the air flows through and such tunnels are covered with vent covers. These tunnels could connect different rooms or maybe the outside of the vault with the inside. To get back to the tools, you could use a screwdriver to open such a tunnel to escape. Of course if a NPC sees you, you get punished, you'll lose the screwdriver and the tunnel will be closed again. (I hope it isn't to theoretical, but if you have no pictures its hard to explain)

Of course to try such an escape you first need to find such an "air circulation tunnel", then you need to find a screwdriver. You also have to hide the screwdriver somewhere because the npcs could get suspicious. After you found a screwdriver you would have to remove the cover without getting discovered.

I know it's pretty detailed, but I wanted to explain it well. If I can get more information about the interiors, I would like to create more creative ways of escaping.

Why should this be implemented?

I think it would make escaping more exciting. Pressing a only one button to escape would get boring really fast and I think it would be more fun to include different ways to escape, so the player could try more than just one way to escape.

And again another idea  :D , the idea is about possible events and temporary "consequences" (should be optional, because it brings some disadvantages although they are temporary and can be "removed" really fast.

These events and could appear when you are free again.

Scars & wounds:

While you were enslaved you got punished, which led to scars and wounds (maybe even a brand to mark the player). Such wounds could be found on the body of the player (If that is to difficult, it could be limited to the face). 

Of course you could go to a doctor with such wounds, to have them removed.

(basically a visual thing)

Broken mind:

You are so used to being raped and humilated, you don't resist anymore, which makes you a easy victim to violations (you loose health faster or have a higher chance to get knocked down).

And again you could undo this by going to a doctor (psychologist) and regain your mental strength.

Domination lover:
To be honest the player liked being dominated. You are able to return to your master (if he is still alive) or to new master and you will be a slave again, maybe this time without hard punishment because you volunteered yourself.
It could be either chance based or based on the decision of the player if he is able to end his slavery with a code word. If the player isn't able to end his slavery with a code word, the normal slavery gameplay would start again (= your master fooled you and doesn't want to let you go, he owns you again)

Drug addiction:
While being enslaved you got addicted to drugs. You can either continue doing drugs, but you need money to buy drugs (so you should work => FP Prostitution).
...And again going to a doctor or taking addictol could stop your addiction.

Sex addiction? (Don't know if it is realistic and how are you going to "cure" it)

I know most of the idea have already been mentioned, but I wanted to "fill" the ideas by giving them a bit more content, so they look more "attractive".

Why should this be implemented?
It would give the mod a bit more content. It also gives the player a lot of freedom for decisions. The player could end his slavery without any evidence of it, the player could end his slavery but he would keep a scar (I think scars look badass, they visualize the character survived sth. and of course you are able to remove them) or the player could decide to stretch the story and get enslaved again.

This & making SexLab for SE? You da real MVP mah dood. Can't wait to see it come out. I just hope it also has some of the functionality that sex slavery mods from Skyrim has like SD+ having gender preferences, the owner being able to force you to change your appearance & make you crawl on the floor, etc.

How about a few unique slaver/Master NPC's with the mod who can function as followers much like Andrew in Skyrim's "Mia's Lair mod?  With specific quests tied to each of them?  One SuperMutant, one Raider, maybe even a synth who's programmed for that sort of thing. 

Of course, they could get killed if they go with the captive PC into the wrong places - like Sanctuary itself but they could be scripted to keep the PC slave/captive away from such places using Devious Devices. 

Don't know if you're still looking for suggestions, or if this would be something relevant to this mod or a plug-in that might utilize it, but there's an idea I've had since day-one with this game. Actually, I've had it since Tranquility Lane in FO3.

The memory loungers / VR beds / what-have-you, would be a perfect tool for training a slave. Certainly for conditioning their minds if not their bodies. Instead of putting every slave that passes through the doors of your slave-trading business through hands-on individual training, why not just plug them into a virtual world (or memory) and have them live through a training situation? You could run them through a programme as many times as needed until whatever lesson you want them to learn sinks in. Repetition would be boring gameplay after a while, of course, but you could load up all kinds of situations for lots of variety in all sorts of locations, and some clever presentation could get the repetition part across without boring the player.

We already know from the vanilla game that memories - your own or someone else's - can be witnessed as an outside observer. Take that technology one step further and have those memories able to be experienced as if they were happening to you, and you could have a situation where, say, a single slave is put through all the actual training, her memories of the experience recorded, and all subsequent slaves are plugged in to loungers to experience her memories for themselves. One training session to brainwash all the slaves. Our Noras (or Nates) could be forced to live through the memories of previous victims, or be forced to create new memories for the victims to come. And of course, it doesn't need to be sexual. Or not all sexual. You could have combat scenarios, infiltration, seduction, hard labour. Any task a fully-trained and sold-off slave might be required to perform can have its own programmes.

The other idea I had has already been touched on, I think: implanting the character's mind/consciousness into a synth - a sex bot or anything else. It even brings up gender-bending possibilities for those interested in it.

It would actually make for a good death alternative style mod as well. When you die, you really die, but your mind is uploaded to a server then downloaded into a synth somewhere in the Commonwealth. Could be Gen 1, 2 or 3. Could be undercover or out in the open. Could be a raider, gunner, brotherhood soldier, settler. Could be in the middle of something particularly interesting, dangerous, embarrassing when the process happens. I mean, you could be reborn into the middle of a fight, or sex - either giving or receiving. You would remember who you are and where you died, could retrieve gear from your previous body, and when you next died you would hop to another model.

I was just thinking as an extension of the idea I've previously mooted, but how about a variation on the whole ARIA / Sexbot idea...

Remember in FO3 when you found your Father in the vault with the memory loungers? The robot there tells you to get into your uniform, and you blindly do?

I was thinking about what would happen if you stumbled across a Vault / underground area where you are met by a similar robot (you might even be able to use the same sound samples) and says things like "you are expected", with you replying "Well, yes I am" or similar (thinking of tricking your way in...) The robot takes you through to get your uniform, but you're dropped into an automated machine that not only undresses you (or you could yourself and step in) but it shaves your hair (change hairstyle) changes your make-up and locks you into (say) the latex catsuit and mask... like a sex doll. Which is what this robot thinks you are. Lots of shenanigans ensue as you try to explain you're not; which leads the robot to realise you need re-programming.

This would integrate with existing mods (DD and ASIA) and you could use the ASIA desks (for the diff gen syths) as training benches where you are forced through DD devices such the clamps, vibrators, anal plugs, gags... to orgasm over and over as your training.

As I've mentioned before, your responses would define your change in training level - 4 responses: Refuse, Curious, Comply and Submit. Refuse would be shouting "No! I won't", Curious would be "This sounds like fun, let's see what happens", Comply is "I'll do this" and Submit is "Fuck me, make me yours" or similar depending on the situation. As you submit / comply more your refusal comments would change (like "Please don't", basically more compliant). Your submission level would fade over time so your refusals would become more definite again.

You would gain XP for complying, more for submission and get (temp) debuffs for refusal. You could also temp buff Charisma and Endurance if you submit :) You'd be forced into sex with (other) sex dolls until you submit all the time, at which point you are considered re-programmed and rented out to clients. You have a locked on collar of course and I'm wondering (as per FNV Caesars camp) if you could be forced to follow / walk a certain path. The Role play part of this is that you could comply only to try and escape - this allows the more Dom players a way out. The more subby types might just enjoy being a sex doll for a while :)

Now the thing is: all your clothing and equipment (including your pipboy) are removed, so the quest line is to get them back. If you run away you can't fast travel and you are locked in your uniform so you can't wear anything else. So it's run from everything or hide. Oh and clients can get you to wear other items that you are obviously unable to remove yourself. Might be nice to add some items - I always love the maids uniform, and is there a mask with a mouth? Again of course, your looks are pre-defined: hair and make-up is changed by the client, including tattoos. I'm sure all this can be scripted.

You could also integrate this in to Fusion City where you are rented out as a dancer / whore (like the other synths) and this might be the place where you get help to escape. Or you could use Diamond City / Goodneighbour if there is no Fusion City.

Thats a great idea! Make fallout a bit more like Fallout is supposed to be (ref. Fallout 1 and 2)...

Also, idk if someone thought about how to implement this but... for this :

• (If FP Prostitution is installed) Forced to whore yourself out for your master. How does your master keep watch on you though if he's like a raider that cannot go into the city?

What about an explosive collar coupled with a communication device that allow the raider to keep an ear on the player and issue orders?

One Idea I have is when the player is enslaved for the first time, before they are auctioned the training they go through by the auctioneer is like a mini tutorial for the player, so not only does it explain the basics of the enslavement system, but it would be immersive at the same time. 

Thats a great idea! Make fallout a bit more like Fallout is supposed to be (ref. Fallout 1 and 2)...

Also, idk if someone thought about how to implement this but... for this :

• (If FP Prostitution is installed) Forced to whore yourself out for your master. How does your master keep watch on you though if he's like a raider that cannot go into the city?

What about an explosive collar coupled with a communication device that allow the raider to keep an ear on the player and issue orders?

That's easy...Hack the player's Pipboy to act as a surveillance device - without the player's knowing it.  And permanently lock the Pipboy around the poor wretch's wrist maybe even install shock nodes inside the wristband for compliance purposes but you could install a mini-nuke if the player was disobedient enough to kill off. 

Guest O.Cobblepot

Ok,i really like the idea of this WIP mod and i think it will be one of the best mods,so i want to share few of my ideas(it's already very late,but sleep is for weak and i got time,so  here it goes:)),not sure whats possible to do and whats not but here goes everything.

Scenario,you are captured by loosing battle(violate) or kiddnaped->taken to their base(masters home)->become a slave,all stuff taken away->have to contribute to the faction/master.
Your master is not some dumb rapist animal(or he is),he just tries to survive in this world..but he wont hestitate to punish you hard or even kill you for disobedience/failing to do tasks.

Slave tasks:
Task 1,you are periodicly sent to the wasteland for a limited time(1day?) to gather supplies,guns,food for a master(with some exploding collar maybe)
Task 2,you imprisoned in some cell/villa and are forced to sex with brought in clients.
Task 3,travel to other places/factions to whore yourself and bring money back to master(with a strong guard carying strong weapon accompanying you to the places,you in whore dress,while on journey,have some chance/method to kill him and escape)
Task 4,gives you bladed tireiron maybe and orders to find some other runaway slave and bring him back(in restrains),or kill him and bring some of his body part back as prove)
Task 5,you are free,but pay him big money every day?week? after few months your slave debts are payed(you are not put in prison after this days task is over)

After day tasks,you are put back to prison cell,get food,drink,and can go to sleep or try to escape(if cought,punishment awaits)

Disobedience/failing to do tasks.
punishment 1,you are fucked or beaten up by a gang/master till you pass out(wake up in the prison cell with less health?Head spinning effect?Drugged?(there is a abandoned mod who adds very nice alchohol/drugs effects))
Punishment 2,puts you in a cage with supermutant who fucks you until you pass out,wake up in cell(put effect of damaged face for a day,and might impregnate you(depends on your options in VinfamyCP,when imprisoned you have no condoms/pills)
Punishment 3,forces you to fight with knifes(or without) with some friend female settler abducted from some settelement,losser gets humiliate/fucked.
Punishment 4,put you in some restraing TD and left in a room for some time with a ghoul,who might hit you(put some percent chance,but no kill) or fuck you(some percent chance and impregnation danger),or neither,he just walks around(percent chance again,because he is to dumb of heavy brain damage),so you just have to wait and pray nothing happens to you.
Punishment 5,Travel nude very long distance(without any weapon,or with very weak one) from place A(master home?) to place B,to collect some dildo and bring it back to place A(for master),you are just a joke to your master and he really does not care if you die on this mission(the rule of punishment),and for you the main point is to safely travel from place A to place B and back again,without going into fights,just staying out of danger and coming back safely,without any armors,just nude(cant run away,you have exploding collar?).

Masters home:
Is some big(or not) maze like structure(sky high or underground,or in the middle of heavy irradiated watter compound,from which escape would be hard and risky,but possible,or from some house,maybe after some days(7? you are let go(you did well and was spared),nude,all stuff taken away,with possibillity to retrieve only half of random items later,or all stuff is non retrievable(for hardcore players)))

I must say i am very early in the game and not even discovered diamond city,yes i am very slow,enjoying every second and meter of the game,over and over,saving this game for a long play,so my ideas are limited,funny and probably not possiblle because i did not seen much of the game and not sure how all of the mechanics works..
Anyway,my main inspiration is coming from Negan(walking dead)his rules and unavoidable punishments for his and Ricks crew,let him guide you creating this mod :):)
Sorry for bad english and messy writting,cheers.

Probably a bit late for where it sounds you might be in development, but one way I could envision some of it working:

1. After the player gets caught and enslaved, go through a set of scenes were the player is broken.  Up to the point the player submits and is now loyal out of fear even when not near their owner.
  2. Owner sends them out on series quests to Raider, Gunner etc encampments where they have to deliver, get gang banged as payment for their owners debt, steal something or anything like that.  Maybe try to mix in chances of failure to some of them (like with a steal mission they get caught) so player can get punished when returning on a failure.  This is a period were owner is testing the loyalty of the player when they go out on their own.
  3. The owner sends them out to areas that maybe he or she couldn't go because of bad reputation, Settlements, Diamond City etc. to perform similar quests to 2.  This could also expand to things like luring out people to be captured, inject criminal element into settlements.  Maybe integrate your prostitution mod and they have to set up a brothel.
  4. They have to return to their owner periodically for "re-education" and/or give a certain number of caps they had to earn while out on their own.

Thinking for these scenarios, it would let the player still go through other parts of the game while still being enslaved. 

Potential task: The slaver faction have an inside man in another factions location (Diamond City, Bunker Hill, Brotherhoods Airport base, maybe Nuka World for a slightly different flavour to the task, and so on) occasionally the player is tasked to deliver information or supplies to this agent. Player gets sent out looking as normal as possible, job is to pass under the radar.

Potential Escape Scenario: Player is the personal slave of the camp boss, player seduces a rival (long process involving much persuasion both physical and verbal and perhaps even eliminating rivals for his/her affections)  and persuades the rival to attempt a coup. Player can either attempt to escape in the chaos, or alternatively agree to assist the coup in return for their freedom, an arrangement which their co conspirator may or may not honour.

What's the ETA on release? Maybe put out a beta?

Development seems to be stalled until Four-Play 1.0 is released. When that happens is anybody's guess. Given that we haven't heard much about that recently, don't expect it anytime soon to avoid building your hopes up. :)

Development seems to be stalled until Four-Play 1.0 is released. When that happens is anybody's guess. Given that we haven't heard much about that recently, don't expect it anytime soon to avoid building your hopes up. :)

the project is still on?

the project is still on?

Yes, I imagine it's still going to be released. I just pointed out that it won't happen until Four-Play 1.0 (based on a statement by the developer) and that that may take some time.

Is there any news about  Four-Play 1.0?

Development seems to be stalled until Four-Play 1.0 is released. When that happens is anybody's guess. Given that we haven't heard much about that recently, don't expect it anytime soon to avoid building your hopes up. smile.png

the project is still on?
Yes, I imagine it's still going to be released. I just pointed out that it won't happen until Four-Play 1.0 (based on a statement by the developer) and that that may take some time.

Archived