Just updated to 1.8 overwriting the old file.

The animations take a long time to trigger now, and the screen gets caught in a black loading screen. I can hear things, but the screen stays in the black loading screen even after the sex animation is (according to sound), over. 

Nothing else has changed.

Bad install maybe?

Just installed FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_8

I get the same thing Black screen after walking to the bed while animation take place. Can hear the animation only.

Doesn’t ever recover looks like infinite loading?

This happens with or without taking the Bed option as soon as any animation starts.

The animations take a long time to trigger now, and the screen gets caught in a black loading screen. I can hear things, but the screen stays in the black loading screen even after the sex animation is (according to sound), over. 

Bad install maybe?

I am having the same problem as you are with version 1.8.

Bad install maybe?

I am having the same problem as you are with version 1.8.

Yeah it happens only in outdoor sex. (Normally the black screen appears in 3 sec and go back to normal camera view)

Indoors is alright.

Ahhhhhhh ........... The Life of a Beta Tester, 

We get the right to complain when we start paying the modders for their work, Clay. ;)  We (assumedly) paid Bethesda for FO4, and it had plenty of issues far worse... and I'm sure Vin will fix this much faster than say...  a full development team handled getting stuck in an elevator for forever.

@Vinfamy  Thanks again for all the work.  Would you consider maybe leaving a last two builds up at least temporarily in the future?  I'd love to see your latest progress in action.

Wanted to chime in as well. Sex scenes take a long while to start the animations. Additionally, the majority of the time before the scene starts, it goes to a black loading screen as if it is loading into a new cell. After which, the characters will strip and the animations play.

I am still on version 1.5. I have not attempted a clean save yet, however. 

For some reason today "Violate" is causing a black loading screen when Super Mutants are involved.  It stays on the black screen with the little loading icon but I can hear the game/sex sounds playing.  It will never clear from this though, eventualy they just kill me.  As far as I can tell this Alignment Fixes mod is the only thing that updated since this started happening.

For those with infinite loading screens outdoors, try this first. It's an important tweak in any case anyway

Did you try to add fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=1000 to your Fallout4Custom.ini under [General] tab?

There're probably something else going on though. Gonna look into it today. For now, attached is 1.7.

FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_7.zip

Haven't tried sex on my character yet, just mostly npcs having sex everywhere. So no idea on the black screen stuff.

But did want to mention the bed alignment seems off. When they go to the bed, they are either floating in the air in walls, or having sex floating off the edge of the bed. Then afterwards, they get stuck standing on the bed and then don't go anywhere. They just stand there and I guess, keep trying to initiate sex again with that same person that is standing there floating with them, but it won't work so they get stuck in a loop.

For those with infinite loading screens outdoors, try this first. It's an important tweak in any case anyway

If it helps:

Still running 1.5, made the fMin tweak, which prevents loading screens indoors--tested in Vault 88, a couple hospitals, ration storage, just to be sure.

Out of doors still results in a loading screen (for me, at least.)  even without relocating cells, it still forces a load for any teleports.  Perhaps there's a different setting in the stats somewhere for out of doors for some reason?  This may be why people are still experiencing infinite loads out of doors, but not indoors--no loading screen is being called for.

Thanks for he 1.7 link!

Whenever I start a Four-Play scene, Leito's Missionary animation never plays, even after after cycling through with the new feature; although, I can still start it with Leito's animation gun. I've looked around and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. I'm fairly certain I've installed everything per instruction. Anybody have this or know what would cause this issue?

1.8.1 Released - Fixed two issues with 1.8: The infinite loading screen for player scene outdoors, and NPC-NPC scenes ending with two actors lovingly staying next to each other for another minute or so