Hmmm.......... I'll have an order of Facial Expressions, Lip Synch and a Large Slice of Cream Pie. Please?

Facial expression can be done right away.

Lip sync relies on a F4SE plugin that I've been procrastinating on for a few weeks.

For a cumming system, I'm just waiting for the cum textures from vane000, who is out of town right now. Should be soon.

restrict agressive does not seem to work.  everything is staying aggresive no matter what I select. Are single beds only selected the bunk beds get mesed up.  Also when you change roles in FF sex the dildo stays on the orig one.  So it jusrt looks like dry humping!  Thanks again.

Seems to work a lot better than it did before this community patch was made. Unfortunately, i still get loading screens between scenes. Is there a way to fix this?

Yes and no.

NPC-NPC scenes will never have loading screens.

You can add the lines in the OP to Fallout4Custom.ini to eliminate loading screens INDOORS.

Outdoors it's hard coded by Bethesda to force a loading screen whenever we try to move the player. We obviously can't align the scenes if we avoid moving the player.

Just installed FP_Patch__2_1_1 and got a popup saying MCM installed. I still have the old Vinfamy’s Control Panel which is working. It asked me which animations I was using on first sex animation. I may have missed it but How do I get into MCM?

Four-Play MCM and Vinfamy's Control Panel are two seperate things. They are not related in any way, one is for the central functionality for the framework and hotkeys to control the sex animation itself, the other is for the content of my mods.

If you scroll up in your Apparel section, you'll find "Four-Play Framework MCM". Or even easier, just hit Numpad 7.

After update, animation with outfits (no erect), stay without outfit after animation. just armors are stripped correctly. 

No need for a clean save. But I can't seem to understand your description of the problem.

OK, when an animation starts (autonomy) the actors don't strip ( just strip armor if they wear one ).

After animation they strip their outfits and they wearing their armor.

During animation actors don't have penis, but after animation they have un-erect one.

Edit: it is possible to make sack hoods removable during animations?

OK, when an animation starts (autonomy) the actors don't strip ( just strip armor if they wear one ).

After animation they strip their outfits and they wearing their armor.

During animation actors don't have penis, but after animation they have un-erect one.

Are you using Nudesuits or Dongs of Fallout? Could be a Nudesuits problem. The framework doesn't change penis

Have you selected any biped slots or apparel pieces as no-strip either using FP MCM or Vin's CP?

Just installed FP_Patch__2_1_1 and got a popup saying MCM installed. I still have the old Vinfamy’s Control Panel which is working. It asked me which animations I was using on first sex animation. I may have missed it but How do I get into MCM?

Four-Play MCM and Vinfamy's Control Panel are two seperate things. They are not related in any way, one is for the central functionality for the framework and hotkeys to control the sex animation itself, the other is for the content of my mods.

If you scroll up in your Apparel section, you'll find "Four-Play Framework MCM". Or even easier, just hit Numpad 7.

After update, animation with outfits (no erect), stay without outfit after animation. just armors are stripped correctly. 

No need for a clean save. But I can't seem to understand your description of the problem.

Sorry I deleted unfinished post but some of it stuck for some reason

Fantastic Update but MCM confusing me.

Just installed FP_Patch__2_1_1 and got a popup saying MCM installed.  It asked me which animations I was using on first sex animation.

When trying to setup HotKeys it doesn’t tell me a key is unassignable it selects the next key after that which is normally trying to go back to MCM. There is no clear Hotkey So I have to keep going back to previous save. It doesn’t tell you what the key has been reassigned to. I am already using FO4Hotkeys so most of the Num keys are taken.

I have reassigned the MCM key to ‘P’  Change Sex Position to Num* I tried to select Num3 for End animation and nothing happened so I brought MCM back up using the P but then it assigns that to End animation. It would be great if you could just clear all MCM Hotkeys and any unassigned just don’t do anything as I don’t need all the Keys

It would also be great if there was a list of assignable keys as the process of elimination is long.

Can I assign the keys in the console? Then if it doesn’t work it doesn’t work not wait for the next eligible key press and use that.

Edit:

I tried to reassign Num3 Swap actor roles to ‘L’ then set Num3 to end animation but it doesn’t register, no reassigning the default keys to different uses?

I tried to reassign Num3 Swap actor roles to ‘L’ then set Num3 to end animation but it doesn’t register, no reassigning the default keys to different uses?

The list of keys available are here:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

Although TBH, it's probably much easier to just leave Four-Play's hotkeys as default (disable four-play.esp, load, save, enable four-play.esp, load the save just you made - this should return everything to default settings), while changing the keys from the 'FO4 Hotkeys' mod instead with whatever ini that modder provides.

Also, unlike Vin's CP, the MCM never closes on its own until you press Back then Exit MCM. There's no other circumstances where the menu closes. So don't press the key to bring up the menu while the menu's not closed yet or just temporarily hide so that it can run a script, such as the registering key text ("Press a key to register") where you would just end up registering the key to bring up the MCM to something else.

The list of keys available are here:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

Although TBH, it's probably much easier to just leave Four-Play's hotkeys as default (disable four-play.esp, load, save, enable four-play.esp, load the save just you made - this should return everything to default settings), while changing the keys from the 'FO4 Hotkeys' mod instead with whatever ini that modder provides.

Also, unlike Vin's CP, the MCM never closes on its own until you press Back then Exit MCM. There's no other circumstances where the menu closes. So don't press the key to bring up the menu while the menu's not closed yet or just temporarily hide so that it can run a script, such as the registering key text ("Press a key to register") where you would just end up registering the key to bring up the MCM to something else.

I thank you for your response and hard work.

I have the Scan Codes from before Thank You. The reason I asked is that some Keys don’t assign for some reason i.e. Num-, ] and [ wont assign, and  Num3 wont reassign.

The popup indicator for assign is so quick it can be missed and the no key press detected takes so long.

Just letting the folks creating these fun mods know, there's something odd happening when all the latest mod pieces are installed.  e.g. Super Mutant love... in place of followers is happening. see attached photo.

post-747397-0-79002600-1500581528_thumb.png

I had an odd bug tonight.  When a violate scene triggered and after 1 round I fought back I killed the 3 or 4 enemies but got triggered on a violate after everyone was dead.  The enemy that triggered it 'stripped' even though it was dead on the ground, and my character did the usual animation as if a scene was playing.  After I was stuck in 'cant heal' mode until I ran around and found another random enemy and killed them.

Just letting the folks creating these fun mods know, there's something odd happening when all the latest mod pieces are installed.  e.g. Super Mutant love... in place of followers is happening. see attached photo.

Will look into this.

Although that super mutant - super mutant gay sex scene looks alright actually

I had an odd bug tonight.  When a violate scene triggered and after 1 round I fought back I killed the 3 or 4 enemies but got triggered on a violate after everyone was dead.  The enemy that triggered it 'stripped' even though it was dead on the ground, and my character did the usual animation as if a scene was playing.  After I was stuck in 'cant heal' mode until I ran around and found another random enemy and killed them.

It's a Violate known issue (will fix it in a later update of Violate), not related to the Community Patch. Violate sometimes bugs out if you kill your violator right when you reach a threshold for surrendering.

I am getting no mcm menu nor does the hotkey work. Also everytime I use loot it moves all your mods all over the place and makes the mods work incorrectly making me have to move mods around dirtying the save could you please give me a load order for the following mods, diverse bodies, dongs of fallout, osynthclamp-ons,fo4 anims leito,fp family planning,fp violate,fp-prositition, four play, and 4play seu. The list i just wrote is the order loot put them in. thank you.

Don't use LOOT for FO4. It can't even get esm's above esp's right most of the time.

As long as your esm's is above your  esp's, the actual load order of the Four-Play-related esp's shouldn't matter too much.

-----------------------------

After another round of big feature additions, 2.1.1 is relatively 'stable' so Four-Play Community Patch will stay at version 2.1.1 for the time being (a few days at least I would think).

I'm waiting on the cum textures from vane000 (CumTec author) and an absolutely brilliant and much needed WIP F4SE plugin by jaam (essentially a PapyrusUtil-like solution for Four-Play). Therefore, hopefully the next round of updates will include cum system and a lot of key features enabled by jaam's back-end work (namely a sophisticated animation loader and tagging system and automatic fly cam). On my own end, I already reintroduced and improved the 'finding flat surface' functionality, it's much better than the first attempt but still not perfect so it will probably be included as a MCM option in the next round of updates.

In the meantime, off to do some work on Skyrim now (there's some mod-breaking bugs in SexLab Kidnapped that I should have addressed loooong ago). If the Skyrim stuff is finished before the cum textures and jaam's F4SE plugin is ready, I'll hopefully have time to address Violate's 'dying after releasing surrendered enemies' and Family Planning's '10% pregnancy chance' issues, and work some more on Enslaved too. We'll see ... :)

I cannot get the hotkey for "Change Role" to work. I have tried changing to key to multiple different thing, but it just wont happen. I want to be able to decide when my charachter is on top or bottom, but it cannot get it to work. Could it be a mod conflict of some sort? 

do you have the latest version 2.1.1 ? I  forgot that hotkey back in 2.1

Yes. I just installed it today, in-fact. I started a new game, and removed the older version (1-point-somehing of "Algignment Fixes," I think?) beforehand. 

do the rest of the keys work?