Thanks for the work, 

Hey btw, you have a plan something like, settings who is the fucker and getting fucked?

I believe you can set those options in the Control Panel mod. It's a good mod to have because it allows you to control the options of a lot of Vinfamy's other mods.

thanks, ill take a look.

Suggestion: setrestrained 1 for companions when the player is in a scene and they're not. It's so distracting when they're wandering back and forth non-stop and bumping the player out of alignment. Or put them in bleedout if Violate is running on the player but not them.

1.4 Released - Added bed support. If there is a nearby bed/ mattress/ sleeping bag, any sex scene triggered will take place there. Perfect for FP Prostitution's brothel building gameplay.

just updated to 1.4 +bed support and had just started to clear rubble in Vault 88. Had moved the Overseer's bed and thought to sex up one of the girls. ( have Piper, Cait, and Heather) had the unexpected result of teleporting to where a Molerat was sleeping. Pervy thing was watching. reloaded prior save and cleared Molerats. tried sexy time again and teleported where where a ghoul was sleeping. it was a peeping tom too. cleared all monsters. until  i made a mattress, i would teleport to that last ghoul sleeping spot. So i know mod works. just some funny effects that i thought to pass on. Thanks for all your hard work.

just updated to 1.4 +bed support and had just started to clear rubble in Vault 88. Had moved the Overseer's bed and thought to sex up one of the girls. ( have Piper, Cait, and Heather) had the unexpected result of teleporting to where a Molerat was sleeping. Pervy thing was watching. reloaded prior save and cleared Molerats. tried sexy time again and teleported where where a ghoul was sleeping. it was a peeping tom too. cleared all monsters. until  i made a mattress, i would teleport to that last ghoul sleeping spot. So i know mod works. just some funny effects that i thought to pass on. Thanks for all your hard work.

Yeah, it's the first version with bed support, which is a key feature for a sex framework and will need expanding to become more sophisticated.

You're especially unlucky though, I must say lol

Didn't change anything with regard to that since the 1.0 version of FP Alignment Fixes.

It's a Dongs of Fallout/ FP Nudesuits issue anyway. If you're using Nudesuits, this overwrites the same main.pex file so this might only work with DoF and not FP Nudesuits

Didn't change anything with regard to that since the 1.0 version of FP Alignment Fixes.

It's a Dongs of Fallout/ FP Nudesuits issue anyway. If you're using Nudesuits, this overwrites the same main.pex file so this might only work with DoF and not FP Nudesuits

I tried my best to understand what you typed, but I'm still lost as what I must do to fix this.

I tried my best to understand what you typed, but I'm still lost as what I must do to fix this.

Are you using Dongs of Fallout or FP Nudesuits?

If Dongs of Fallout -> there shouldn't really be a problem. Just make sure you have the latest version of DoF and allows it to overwrite everything else.

If FP Nudesuits, you need to have FP Nudesuits Four-Lei compatibility patch overwrite this, which will undoes all the alignment fixes, bed support and DD support really.

Are you using Dongs of Fallout or FP Nudesuits?

If Dongs of Fallout -> there shouldn't really be a problem. Just make sure you have the latest version of DoF and allows it to overwrite everything else.

If FP Nudesuits, you need to have FP Nudesuits Four-Lei compatibility patch overwrite this, which will undoes all the alignment fixes, bed support and DD support really.

So I should delete FP Nudesuits and install Dongs of Fallout?

Up to you. Each has its strengths and works better in certain situations than others. One of the strengths of DoF is that it works with Four-Play Alignment Fixes, so yeah, if you want all functionality added by FP AFAL, you're kinda advised to use DoF. 

Up to you. Each has its strengths and works better in certain situations than others. One of the strengths of DoF is that it works with Four-Play Alignment Fixes, so yeah, if you want all functionality added by FP AFAL, you're kinda advised to use DoF. 

Dongs of Fallout it is then. Thank you.  :) 

Hmm, I'm not so recommend to use bed support, indoors.

Cuz usually beds are close to the wall, and the body will be in the wall, the view will get stuck.

we won't be using the vanilla third person view forever. I'll play with camera features next. Can't stop adding a feature because it may not work perfectly with something temporary. 

Bed support will be improved to make sure the bodies are aligned in the middle of the bed.

The alignment fixes thing:

I am sorry for asking for it but could you possibly make this compatible with nudesuits please? Or add a similar function?

The problem is I actually have the normal characters using bodies that support limbs being blown up etc for immersion. It worked fine because they would swap only during scenes and use the regular body with support for this while not in scenes.

Player character has cbbe.

Nevermind, just read the DOF thing, I will try that.

Just curious, does the bed thing do anything to "Lover's Embrace" ? I'm using Immersive Lover's Embrace which goes to that God Awful "Fade to Black Screen". Will there be a "No standing on Beds" like back in Skyrim? Opps, that kinda' rules out taking a Super Mutant to bed. Would "Even actors Height" make any difference in the alignments ? My work around for the camera thing is going into 3rd person before the animation begins, then pressing "V" to adjust the angle an distance. Use the mouse while pressing "V"

Hmm, I'm not so recommend to use bed support, indoors.

Cuz usually beds are close to the wall, and the body will be in the wall, the view will get stuck.

we won't be using the vanilla third person view forever. I'll play with camera features next. Can't stop adding a feature because it may not work perfectly with something temporary. 

Bed support will be improved to make sure the bodies are aligned in the middle of the bed.

I can hardly wait for this feature, but I also would like an option to disable it. 1/3 of the time, she gets her head or most of her body shoved through a wall or headboard when any animation that puts her on her back is randomly selected.

From what I have been seeing the NPC have aligned to the bed on every instance, my only suggestion(which I'm sure you are already doing) is to add an A.I. pack so they walk to the nearest bed rather than flash to it. It's rather jarring to see them flicker through walls and end up on a bed that takes several minutes to reach without toggling collision Or have a hostile pair flicker to the bed right beside me.