I think something is broken with the animation loader.  I picked the bottom option (all 3 animation groups) but only about 5 or 6 animations will actually play and none have sounds.  I think crazy's new animations dont have sound for some reason and it seems like those are all that is being used (even using hotkey to change positions repeatedly).

I tried creating a clean save with no FP related mods enabled, then re-enabled them.  Got the usual notices and the prompt for animation choices.  That did not fix the limited animation issue however.

Do you have Leito's esp enabled?

Crazy's animations, new or old, don't have sounds.

The change animation hotkey will only change between animations of  the same author. So if at the start, it picks a Leito's animation, you can only change between Leito's animations with the hotkey during sex. Same for Crazy's. Try triggering a few more sex scenes to see if Leito's animations show up. 

I still think Bethesda tried to deliberately hinder the creation of sex mods with what they did in Fallout 4

They didn't. They made the creation of a sex framework much easier by allowing custom animations and skeletons that are already compatible with sex animating.

It's the lack of manpower in the F4SE 'team' (also known as Expired, not his fault, he's already making the most out of his one-man effort) that means we're still missing some key functions and access to certain forms. 

On alignment, from a technical viewpoint, we're actually really close to perfect alignment: There's exactly one cause of misalignment that remains unsolved: collision. We know there are two possible solutions to this:

• Wait for a useful function from F4SE to toggle off collision for actors involved in sex. This is the SexLab way of dealing with collision-related misalignment, although TBH I don't think it would be the best solution anyway because if you turn off collision, you're essentially eliminating misalignment at the cost of clipping (swapping an evil for a lesser evil, if you like)
  • Find a nearby flat surface with no obstacles around for the two actors to have sex (so that even though collision is on, nothing actually collides with the sex). This is my personal preferred approach (no misalignment, no clipping, more immersive ), it's also technically feasible now (doesn't rely on F4SE) but it's just a damn hard thing to code because there are just so many different factors to take into consideration. My first attempt at this wasn't quite there, I'll try again.

Because a scene never just starts, after dialogue both partners just stand there, and pressing "0"

will get them to begin, one at a time.

disable four-play esp, load a save, save. enable four-play.esp, load that save.

On the issue with Vanilla Fudge, it will be resolved when I get the chance to go through all the speech checks and quest completions individually and make unique dialogues for them. The current dialogues are placeholders, so they show up mechanically at speech check and on quest completion no matter what.

You can disable Vanilla Fudge's on quest completion dialogues with Vin's CP. 

I think something is broken with the animation loader.  I picked the bottom option (all 3 animation groups) but only about 5 or 6 animations will actually play and none have sounds.  I think crazy's new animations dont have sound for some reason and it seems like those are all that is being used (even using hotkey to change positions repeatedly).

I tried creating a clean save with no FP related mods enabled, then re-enabled them.  Got the usual notices and the prompt for animation choices.  That did not fix the limited animation issue however.

Do you have Leito's esp enabled?

Crazy's animations, new or old, don't have sounds.

The change animation hotkey will only change between animations of  the same author. So if at the start, it picks a Leito's animation, you can only change between Leito's animations with the hotkey during sex. Same for Crazy's. Try triggering a few more sex scenes to see if Leito's animations show up. 

I still think Bethesda tried to deliberately hinder the creation of sex mods with what they did in Fallout 4

They didn't. They made the creation of a sex framework much easier by allowing custom animations and skeletons that are already compatible with sex animating.

It's the lack of manpower in the F4SE 'team' (also known as Expired, not his fault, he's already making the most out of his one-man effort) that means we're still missing some key functions and access to certain forms. 

On alignment, from a technical viewpoint, we're actually really close to perfect alignment: There's exactly one cause of misalignment that remains unsolved: collision. We know there are two possible solutions to this:

• Wait for a useful function from F4SE to toggle off collision for actors involved in sex. This is the SexLab way of dealing with collision-related misalignment, although TBH I don't think it would be the best solution anyway because if you turn off collision, you're essentially eliminating misalignment at the cost of clipping (swapping an evil for a lesser evil, if you like)
  • Find a nearby flat surface with no obstacles around for the two actors to have sex (so that even though collision is on, nothing actually collides with the sex). This is my personal preferred approach (no misalignment, no clipping, more immersive ), it's also technically feasible now (doesn't rely on F4SE) but it's just a damn hard thing to code because there are just so many different factors to take into consideration. My first attempt at this wasn't quite there, I'll try again.

If Beth made animations easier why are the sex mods so second rate compared to the skyrim ones  No offense intended but the f4 ones seem to lack...something.  Maybe subtlety . It can't be all on Expired having to carry the load for it.

Maybe  a lot of people who made mods for skyrim just aren't motivated.

That CEO fellow for example I read on his thread some time back he isn't interested although that was a while back.

If he was interested it might make things alot easier but it is his choice.

As for alignment I recall the fellow who was trying to make Animated Prostitution had your character make a bed and the npc make a bed.

One would think a player could make a sex bed. That would be the flat surface and  and that would  be how you could do it.

I am not a coder though so I don't assume I know anything about it.Just a guess.

If Beth made animations easier why are the sex mods so second rate compared to the skyrim ones

I don't think you need programming knowledge to understand that we can't conjure up things, developing anything takes time and effort from a lot of people. 

Four-Play was released in April 2017.

SexLab was released in April 2013. How did you enjoy your 'first-grade' Skyrim sex mods back in July 2013?

Bethesda did make things much easier for a sex framework in FO4.  This does not stop the fact that FO4 is significantly less popular to modders than Skyrim. This could change however in the future, at least when sex mods are concerned.

About F4SE: no, no-one is blaming Expired for anything. We're thanking him for his effort. We're talking specifically about alignment for the framework that potentially needs F4SE to toggle off collision. 

@AngryWolverine

You gotta remember, Sexlab has been around A LOT longer and has had plenty of time to mature to become what it is now. Plus, SKSE is more advanced than F4SE or even SKSE64 (don't know what it is called).

Four Play just came out a few months ago. Sexlab has been out for over 4 years. Give it time to catch up.

As well, not many adult modders are working on Fallout 4 currently. Some are just not interested and others are busy with other games that they enjoy working on more (Skyrim and Sims mostly). So the available developers and animators is limited. So progress is slow. So while it is easier to mod Fallout 4, there is a lack of people actually doing it.

And I wouldn't say they are waiting on Expired mostly, it is just they can only work with the tools available to them. In Skyrim, SKSE provided a lot more functionality, giving developers better tools to work with. F4SE hasn't quite reached the functionality of SKSE, thus the tools they have are limited in what can be accomplished. Thus you can't just do the same thing in Skyrim and hope it works for Fallout 4, as they don't have the tools they had when they made Sexlab.

If Beth made animations easier why are the sex mods so second rate compared to the skyrim ones

I don't think you need programming knowledge to understand that we can't conjure up things, developing anything takes time and effort from a lot of people. 

SexLab was released in April 2013. How did you enjoy your 'first-grade' Skyrim sex mods back in July 2013?

Bethesda did make things much easier for a sex framework in FO4.  This does not stop the fact that FO4 is significantly less popular to modders than Skyrim. This could change however in the future, at least when sex mods are concerned.

About F4SE: no, no-one is blaming Expired for anything. We're thanking him for his effort. We're talking specifically about alignment for the framework that potentially needs F4SE to toggle off collision. 

Collisions: I'm guess that Vinfamy turned the sex scene into a separate cell to cut down the collisions. Just a thought, Navmesh? Is there a way to turn it off? I mean , Npc's won't walk where they can't see. Call it a "Sex Cell", created when both actors arrive. This "Sex Cell" has no Navmesh, so other npc's can't "See" it so won't go there. I know, stupid idea.

If gen1 != 1 && gen1 != 0
		gen1 = 0
	Endif

If gen0 != 1 && gen0 != 0
		gen0 = 0
	Endif

In Four_play setting genX should use = not ==

Also CurrentIndex stores the animation index using CurrentAnimation() where ChangeAnimation treats it as a timer_id. You probably need to memorize both independantly.

Your reply sounded a tad harsh.

I never said anything needed to be conjured up.

I know several modders/mod makers so I know from them how it is.

I don't think you and I see eye to eye on this so I am moving on from it.

2nd thing that only happened in the last couple days:

Amari has sex with player, and player goes off to save the world while curie and amari wait for the caretaker.

When the caretaker finally shows up, she starts her little speech while Amari is shooting at something invisible.

Judging from the way she's darting around shooting low, I'd say she's hallucinating large radroaches.

Well, like I said, the caretaker starts her speech, "You're the one that wants to use G519's body?"

And then she turns away.

Player might attempt to speak to her, and she'll recite the same first line.

My last playthrough I think I reloaded a save or something,

Anyway I figured it was one of those glitches that come along randomly.

But now that it's happened again, I'm suspecting one of the set of fourplay-things.

Now if someone was going to say "I never get that" I'll understand, but just in case the right person reads this

("Your framistan is out of whack") I thought I'd mention it.

Edit: Once Curie has been transformed into a woman, she pulls out an enormous gun and shoots Amari several times.

Amari lands on her butt, gets up and says "Now that you've found the institute, I hope you do the right thing".

Maybe these were those complicated emotions Curie warned me about if I got too close to anyone.

Your reply sounded a tad harsh.

I never said anything needed to be conjured up.

I know several modders/mod makers so I know from them how it is.

I don't think you and I see eye to eye on this so I am moving on from it.

lol, you come in here and call these peoples hard work second rate and you wonder why the response you get is "a tad harsh",  yeah you probably should move on.

If all you want is sex go play oldrim.  If you want to add some sex to fallouit 4 add these mods.  Everyone here is extremely grateful for the free and hard work the modders put into these mods.  There was a bug the other day and vinfamy fixed it the same day!  He is not paid by anyone to make all these mods. This is his hobby, so yes people are sensitive to criticism like that.  Everyday these mods get better, but to get to where oldrim is took years and many people work.  Someday we might get there maybe never, but adding a few sex mods makes fallout way more interesting and immersive.  The progress has been great considering how many people are working on it.

Ashal confirmed that some downloads are down due to today's server upgrades. This should hopefully be resolved soon.

I know the cause of the bed owned thing. Should be an easy fix in the next version.

My latest adventure with Curie's caretaker, after downloading "dongs of fallout 1.5" which I am sure is coincidental.

Amari is calm and says "The caretaker is here. She wants to speak with you"

But the caretaker's face has been horribly mutilated and cannot speak.

She does move her eyes though.

It's like one of those people in a hospital after a very bad accident.

The most major thing I did between the last post and this one is to uninstall the unofficial fallout-4-patch,

and download some 4play updates.

I'm including a picture.

The picture says I am attempting to speak to "Glory", who happens to be an NPC working in the railroad and whose character I always "TAI".

It never caused a problem before but I'll be sure to tell the game to turn her back on, to see if it'll help.

Edit:

It helped tons. It really IS glory, and the scene is way different than in the past, completely different voice, different lines.

Wow. I was playing the unofficial patch for so long I did not know the proper lines.

After the caretaker (glory) finishes her speech she asks for sex, which player refuses.

So at least your stuff seems to be working great.

Edit2:

Unfortunately, Glory pulls out her humongous gun and starts to shoot Curie the instant she wakes up.

"Bring it on! [machine-gun sound]"

Something is hopelessly screwed up, but I would not know where to look. Only this particular scene seems to be problematic.

post-392535-0-11953300-1500195382_thumb.jpg

Definitely not Dongs or FP AFAL, neither touch female meshes/ textures.

The only potential (but still unlikely) suspect among the FP mods is Diverse Bodies (although it doesn't touch the female face at all either). Do you have it installed? Try disabling its esp to see if she reverts back. 

It doesn't have to be a 'major thing' that causes it. Could be a minor mod somewhere or some mods conflicting with other.

Definitely not Dongs or FP AFAL, neither touch female meshes/ textures.

The only potential (but still unlikely) suspect among the FP mods is Diverse Bodies (although it doesn't touch the female face at all either). Do you have it installed? Try disabling its esp to see if she reverts back. 

It doesn't have to be a 'major thing' that causes it. Could be a minor mod somewhere or some mods conflicting with other.

I will try that now. I edited my post above to say that glory shoots curie as soon as she wakes up, and I broke out of the game to edit this.

You will probably see another edit saying if the diverse bodies thing helps.

OK I did not have "diverse bodies" installed so I installed it.

Glory's first line (a silent one) was "You want to change me?".

Amari mentions glory by name and changes Glory's mind.

Eventually Glory goes over to sit on the couch.

But then Glory shoots Curie. I disabled Glory (Her gun just won't stop).

I'm noticing that Curie and Amari stand a little stiffly, not like the usual scene,

and when Curie finishes her speech, she shoots amari.

OK some mod changed the scenes and the action after them.

It works pretty well, but it's as if someone was playing with scene-writing as a joke.

I stopped my game and began again yesterday, but today I'm going to ignore all that just happened and continue, to see if any other

well-worn scenes have changed.

One option I haven't really tried is to disable any mods I've installed in the last month, and I think I will try that now.