Hmm, I'm not so recommend to use bed support, indoors.

Cuz usually beds are close to the wall, and the body will be in the wall, the view will get stuck.

we won't be using the vanilla third person view forever. I'll play with camera features next. Can't stop adding a feature because it may not work perfectly with something temporary. 

Bed support will be improved to make sure the bodies are aligned in the middle of the bed.

I can hardly wait for this feature, but I also would like an option to disable it. 1/3 of the time, she gets her head or most of her body shoved through a wall or headboard when any animation that puts her on her back is randomly selected.

Maybe in the future it can be like sexout series in FNV

Can use number key to move actors position.

Halloo, I did try the DOF thing as I was using nudesuits before. Unfortunately when the newer version caused nudesuits not to work anymore it also got rid of the ability to have bodies that support all combat effects such as losing arm etc. It was only updated to four-lei unfortunately.

The main draw of nudesuits was the ability to not need body change at all unless anything naughty happened.

This is how I had it set up so as to not break immersion in combat:

Female npc -> default body, supports all combat effects, or can use unique player mod and have them use that one body that supports combat effects. CBBE does not support combat effects unless using a specific version so I have npc using this version.

Unique Female player or companions -> cbbe or whatever choice of body. This allows looksmenu to work correctly due to using proper updated cbbe.

Male npc -> it was default or mod that supports combat effects UNTIL animations happened in which case it would switch to nudesuit.

Therefore, if I blew someones arm off in combat it wouldn't bug out and had best of both worlds.

Is there any way to achieve this now? DOF replaces the default body with a body that does not have the combat effects.

I would appreciate it if you provide some kind of work around, please? If this sort of feature was built in as an optional it would be really stellar! Best of both worlds and no immersion breaking. Thank you!

1.5 Released
  • Actors involved in sex will attempt to walk to each other/ to a bed first and avoid teleportation
  • Better bed alignment so that your head is not in  the wall etc.
  • You will be asked (no longer forced) whether to use bed if there's a bed nearby.
  • Better bed selection: will avoid bed with someone already sleeping on it. Use a better keyword to avoid finding a dead animal as bed. There's also now a maximum radius limit of 1000 units to search.

-------

I am still using F4se 3.01 i see it needs 4.01 will this mod still work with 3.01 ?? i have not updated or played this game in while so i will need to update soon.

F4se 3.01  should be fine. I don't think Four-Play or any of my mods actually use any functions added by F4SE's recent versions. Some of my mods use no F4SE functions at all.

As mentioned above, each approach to male body has its advantage.

There might be a feasible way to allow the DoF morph system to work with what you described but it's definitely not an easy thing to write and I have other priorities for DoF that I already promised.

You can try asking Chosen Clue if he wants to update Nudesuit for FP AFAL. I adds an event called 'animation_start', which he can use to make Nudesuit compatible without having to overwrite main.pex (using the animation_start event, he can pretty much make a patch with a few copy and paste. Overwriting would not be a good solution long-term anyway considering how frequently I'm updating FP AFAL)

Yes, it certainly is very difficult to add the combat morphs to a pre-existing mesh like this. CBBE hasn't done it still and they have been out since launch. I only know of two non default bodies that have this feature added. I am ok with just swapping to support it because it would be a very large amount of work to add support for this to the new mesh.

It is a good thing to hear that the overwriting will not be needed anymore, so each update will not break it if they choose to update! The modular design of each of these features is very robust!

What if there was an option to use DOF in the same manner as a nudesuit (swap only during animations but keep default otherwise), as a native feature to the mod? Having the features of DOF is very nice. Maybe toggle it as default option in the Control Panel? This way the mesh doesn't have to have a large update at all and the feature would be in your capable hands. Sorry for any trouble, thank you for your time. ^^

Ok, for anyone who's wondering, I am working on a new Nudesuits version to support this.

I feel that FP AF will be a necessary requirement for a Four Play modding experience, as I consider it to be the unofficial patch for Four Play while DoccClox, the original author of Four Play, is away.

How do you disable bed usage? The description says it will ASK to use the bed when sex is initiated, but it never asks. Instead, it just automatically uses the bed, which leads to glitches with mod-added bunk beds. 

You're not using the latest version, or it has not been installed properly and still has traces of the old version.

FP AFAL 1.6 Released:

• During a sex scene (always the scene involving the player if the player is having sex, otherwise, the latest scene triggered), you can press O (by default) to change sex position.
  • Expanded the animation_start and animation_over events at Chosen Clue's request

FP AFAL 1.6 Released:
  • During a sex scene (always the scene involving the player if the player is having sex, otherwise, the latest scene triggered), you can press O (by default) to change sex position.
  • Expanded the animation_start and animation_over events at Chosen Clue's request

"O" by default is radio. (in settings) If I press "O" during a animation it opens my pip boy to radio, Closing the pip boy makes the player stand up while npc finishes the animation. Maybe if I change the "Radio" to "Y" . It gets hung up on the "My Bed" option:

Cozy Beds - with MY BED option at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

and non vanilla beds don't seem to count. Alignment is still off, on beds npc is maybe 3 ft. in front of player.

post-151025-0-63653700-1499758326_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-66839400-1499758360_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-31211600-1499758413_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-23532300-1499758449_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-57632100-1499758546_thumb.jpg

OK, I changed "Radio" to "Y", first time I press "O"  female assumes male position, second time it changes the animation that plays (e.i. Blowjob to Doggy to Missionary to Carry to Cowgirl). 

Animation changes each time I press "O".

FP AFAL 1.6 Released:

Yeah I change the radio key default, it's fine.

But after sex scene ends, if you press "O" again, players will trap into a endless sex animation 

1.7 Released:
  • If you see a NPC-NPC sex scene (I'll work on camera for player scene later), you can try to interact with one of the actors involved and be brought into a cinematic camera mode, taking advantage of FO4's dialogue camera.
  • Stop companion behaviour during sex scene involving companion, i.e. interacting with companion won't make them stand up, pulling your gun won't make your companion also stand up and draw a weapon.
  • Change the default change position hotkey to Numpad 0 to not conflict with vanilla Radio hotkey

----- 

All these misalignment are due to collision (although you're especially unlucky here), something we're virtually helpless to prevent as there is no way to disable collision for specific actors at the current stage of F4SE. 

Collision is pretty much the main remaining cause of misalignment for Four-Play. Once we manage to find a way to turn off collision somehow, FP alignment would be quite close to 100%

Also, if the custom beds are not found by Four-Play, that's because their modders haven't put in the appropriate keywords. You can add those yourself in the CK if you want.

Just installed FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_6 everything is working great Thank You.

I have re-enabled the never and always choices to let me use beds which again works well even during a Change Animation, but I do hope in the future you  will consider having a third option with always ask, that would remove the other questions? This will make things cleaner and less obtrusive during Play with just a YES/NO option.

I changed my Change button to Num*  106 so I used  set Vin_ChangeAnimation to 106 in console works fine.

1.7 Released:
  • If you see a NPC-NPC sex scene (I'll work on camera for player scene later), you can try to interact with one of the actors involved and be brought into a cinematic camera mode, taking advantage of FO4's dialogue camera.
  • Stop companion behaviour during sex scene involving companion, i.e. interacting with companion won't make them stand up, pulling your gun won't make your companion also stand up and draw a weapon.
  • Change the default change position hotkey to Numpad 0 to not conflict with vanilla Radio hotkey

----- 

All these misalignment are due to collision (although you're especially unlucky here), something we're virtually helpless to prevent as there is no way to disable collision for specific actors at the current stage of F4SE. 

Collision is pretty much the main remaining cause of misalignment for Four-Play. Once we manage to find a way to turn off collision somehow, FP alignment would be quite close to 100%

Also, if the custom beds are not found by Four-Play, that's because their modders haven't put in the appropriate keywords. You can add those yourself in the CK if you want.

Is there a way to enable a console command with scripts? Mainly TAI (Global), my work around for NPC collision is using Hotkeys.ini to stop "ALL" NPC's during the animations.

FO4 Hotkeys at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

I use the "Lite" version and mapped "Z"  for "TAI", when the animation begins I press z and all npc's stop moving. When I'm finished, I press z again and it turns TAI back on allowing them to move again.

i think i am still on 1.5 today 2 new versions is it easy to upgrade to new versions ??

Yeah, no requirements for upgrading as long as FP AFAL was installed correctly in the save initially. Download -> install > overwrite everything. 

Continue using your existing save.

On the odd occasion that an update requires resetting the properties (hasn't happened so far in AFAL's life), I would implement an automatic update mechanism so you still won't need to do anything special then to upgrade.

s there a way to enable a console command with scripts? Mainly TAI (Global), my work around for NPC collision is using Hotkeys.ini to stop "ALL" NPC's during the animations.

We can toggle off all collision with papyrus. We don't want to do that, too many potentially undesirable effects.

1.8 Release: another big step towards the promised land of perfect alignment! :)

• Make sure that the actors are facing in the same direction when sex scene starts
  • Disable the game's collision for a split second to help improve alignment
  • The change position hotkey will no longer activate outside of sex.
  • Each animation now has its own unique positioning relative to beds, improving bed alignment and virtually eliminating clipping
  • Find bed function will no longer use bunk beds

not sure where this best fits

but any way to completly block npcs in power armor?

i know they should be blocked already, but every time there is an actor with power armor around (FP Autonomy), enemy is in power armor (FP Violate) or during the first meeting with Paladin Danse (FP Fudge), if those actors get selected they are frozen and you cant even kill them, since they got the essential flag. which effectively breaks it.

if it is via FP Fudge its easy to prevent, just wait the 5 sec to not flirt around.. but not so easy to prevent in violate or autonomy, since you cant really predict if the power armor dude gets chosen.

if that should really not happen at all, then i guess i will have to find the mod that is conflicting.