I uninstalled all mods as best as I could, and deleted the scripts directory, put back F4se.

Amari talks to the woman that used to be brain dead, and just exactly when

Curie says "I...I feel so strange" the camera skips a frame and Amari, who had a kindly smile on her face,

suddenly is facing slightly away from Curie and scowling.

The scene proceeds normally until Curie thanks her for the opportunity, and then pulls out a really big gun to shoot Amari.

I suppose I will have to restart a whole new game and go with no mods, but it's going to take a while.

I had really hoped that whatever file creating the bug was gone but it must be within the save itself.

I don't really know how to do this without dying of boredom...basically the main quest and a lot of the little ones are done by the time this scene rolls around.

Now I have to go around and not die long enough for Curie to be born.

I spoke to DocClox yesterday. Unfortunately, real life has been very busy and stressful for him for the past two months or so, leaving little left for modding, hence his long silence from LoversLab. We all hope he'll manage to find the time and energy to return to Four-Play at some point. However, for the time being, DocClox has given me permission to press on with adding new features to Four-Play (essentially continuing the framework's development in his absence) via my unofficial patch for Four-Play, something I decided last week to pause on as I was reluctant to add too many new things to Four-Play with its original developer not around.

With this in mind, I has renamed Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader to Four-Play Community Patch, reflecting that the massive contributions from the community via code contributions (special thanks to jaam for these), bug reports and suggestions that I have received and I will continue to welcome. This community patch will be essential for a Four-Play set-up for the foreseeable future, at least until DocClox comes back.

This also means that the developments of my Four-Play plugins (i.e. Violate, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge and the WIP Enslaved) will slow down a bit (but not pause) as I'm dedicating more of my time to the community patch.

The 1.9 version has been released (first version as 'Community Patch'). Change log:

• Renamed as Four-Play Community Patch to reflect that this essentially continues Four-Play Framework's development in DocClox's absence, now with his official permission.
  • Added a ton of fixes and script optimization for the framework by jaam
  • Fixed the issue with bed becoming unowned after use. Finding bed is now a bit faster.
  • Added another custom event: animation_change

I spoke to DocClox yesterday. Unfortunately, real life has been very busy and stressful for him for the past two months or so, leaving little left for modding, hence his long silence from LoversLab. We all hope he'll manage to find the time and energy to return to Four-Play at some point. However, for the time being, DocClox has given me permission to press on with adding new features to Four-Play (essentially continuing the framework's development in his absence) via my unofficial patch for Four-Play, something I decided last week to pause on as I was reluctant to add too many new things to Four-Play with its original developer not around.

With this in mind, I has renamed Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader to Four-Play Community Patch, reflecting that the massive contributions from the community via code contributions (special thanks to jaam for these), bug reports and suggestions that I have received and I will continue to welcome. This community patch will be essential for a Four-Play set-up for the foreseeable future, at least until DocClox comes back.

This also means that the developments of my Four-Play plugins (i.e. Violate, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge and the WIP Enslaved) will slow down a bit (but not pause) as I'm dedicating more of my time to the community patch.

The 1.9 version has been released (first version as 'Community Patch'). Change log:

• Renamed as Four-Play Community Patch to reflect that this essentially continues Four-Play Framework's development in DocClox's absence, now with his official permission.
  • Added a ton of fixes and script optimization for the framework by jaam
  • Fixed the issue with bed becoming unowned after use. Finding bed is now a bit faster.
  • Added another custom event: animation_change

​Hopefully he gets better. Modding can be stressful and making something that is hugely anticipated within the FO4 adult community is no easy feat. Thanks for taking the mantle, but I hope it doesn't drain you out too much since you pretty much have created most, if not all, of the big sex mods. I wish another big/experienced modder can step in and help out as well.

​Also, in regards to the cum effect, if I recall, I think the mod CWSS has a way of applying a 'dirt' shader as time progresses if you haven't taken a shower. Maybe you can take a look at how it implements it? Figured that would be the closest way to apply the shader, with the right cum textures.

For some reason four-play keeps failing to register all the animations on my game, specifically Leitos animations 1.1b. It seems to load crazys animations (some of them at least). I'm going to try the old four-lei and see if it works at all.

The first concord quest seems to have broken, not sure if it's cos of the new update or enabling the 'disable combat' feature in the control panel. Preston and the others don't leave Concord and just stand around giving generic responses when trying to talk to them.

Is it possible to add a hotkey that you can equip/unequip a strap on during sex? I dont know what Iam doing wrong but if I set Strap Ons on "No Strip" they just will be used during masturbation as well and if I set them on  "strip during sex" they unequip in every sex scene and dont get used at all. Maybe a load order issue? ):                                        

four_play_resources.esm=1...

...DildoBatStrapOn.esp=1

VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
four_play.esp=1 (aligment fix.esp)
4PlaySEU.esp=1 (aligment fix.esp)
DiverseBodies.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanning.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
FP_Autonomy.esp=1
Mindless_Sex.esp=1
FP_Kidnapped.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=0...

So should we uninstall the previous versions of this to prevent conflicts? 

Great work here vinfamy and jaam.

Hope Doc manages to accomplish whatever he sets his mind to, be it mods or rl stuff. i'm rooting for all of ya =)

No need to uninstall. Overwriting the previous version with the new version is fine. The file structure has not changed at all, just the name.

If in the future, I release an update that requires more than simple overwriting, I'll state so clearly.

For some reason four-play keeps failing to register all the animations on my game, specifically Leitos animations 1.1b. It seems to load crazys animations (some of them at least). I'm going to try the old four-lei and see if it works at all.

How did you tell that it failed to register Leito's animations? Did you get the message 'some if not all animations have not been loaded successfully". 

The first concord quest seems to have broken, not sure if it's cos of the new update or enabling the 'disable combat' feature in the control panel. Preston and the others don't leave Concord and just stand around giving generic responses when trying to talk to them.

I doubt it's related to Four-Play. Maybe just a random vanilla glitch. Prostitution's 'stop combat' thing only operates inside prostitution mode.

Vioxsis strap-on will be automatically equipped during female-female scenes and won't be equipped for solos.

Other strap-ons are not integrated with the framework (maybe I'll add support for them later), but using the no-strip function of Control Panel is a good way around it. Although CP wouldn't know about what types of scenes it is so will equip in all sex scenes

No need to uninstall. Overwriting the previous version with the new version is fine. The file structure has not changed at all, just the name.

If in the future, I release an update that requires more than simple overwriting, I'll state so clearly.

Thanks will do.

I did get 'some if not all animations have not been loaded successfully".  and I tested out having only leitos register when the window comes up, and I get the same message, and none of the participants move, only strip and stand around for the scene duration

edite: Also when it picks crazy animations it plays fine, or at least a few of them fine

Just installed FP_Patch__1_9
I did get “which animation packs do you want to load” on first customer.

Everything’s looking good, except all the male members were flaccid and I had no control over them. I re-installed Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5 which has put things right.

Fantastic suite of mods Thank You.
I just looted a raider camp had 5 clients, made some caps had a good time and didn’t us up any ammo. The only down side was their bad breath.

Just installed FP_Patch__1_9

I did get “which animation packs do you want to load” on first customer.

Everything’s looking good, except all the male members were flaccid and I had no control over them. I re-installed Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5 which has put things right.

Fantastic suite of mods Thank You.

I just looted a raider camp had 5 clients, made some caps had a good time and didn’t us up any ammo. The only down side was their bad breath.

HaHa.HAhaha.... Make Love not War. Gotta' Love it.

Does the change Animation hotkey open up multi stages for Animations?

You can say that.

Multi-stages can absolutely be done script-wise with the framework, not hard at all, we just don't have the animating manpower right now.

Does the change Animation hotkey open up multi stages for Animations?

You can say that.

Multi-stages can absolutely be done script-wise with the framework, not hard at all, we just don't have the animating manpower right now.

Different hotkey for stage change, Num 0 for animation change & Num 9 for stage change? I'm pushin' it, but hotkey for random NPC selection? Hey, I can Dream can't I. 

tested out four-lei .82 and I'm having the exact same issues with leito animations :(

I'll test out four-lei .81

edite: For some reason neither version is no longer working after updating the four-lei plug-ins (like family planning and autonomy, etc.)

I'll disable all plug in and only use mindless sex to test the patch by itself.

edit 2: Testing with only mindless sex active registered leito correctly :) Now I'll activate them all again and see if it screws up the registry

edit 3: it all seems to work when I register the animations first, activate the plug-ins second. But while that's been dealt with I have another problem with stripping/no-stripping. TheKites Vault-Tec Slavesuit seems to crash every animation when the participant re-dresses with the outfit for a scene. I'm unsure if it does this with other outfits but this never happened before today.

edit 4: The slave suit issue is not related to this mod. For some reason, the modified slave suits cause my game to crash/freeze when removed from the person wearing it

I ran into a nasty little bug, I was talking to an NPC, for a radiant quest, when two other completely unrelated NPC(not even in the same factions) started going at it and my camera locked onto the NPC I was talking to and stuck there, I waited a solid 5 minutes hoping the sex scene would complete and release my camera but it never did.

NOTE: it completely locked up that save file when I loaded that file my avatar was in a null zone and player controls were completely disabled.

Vin, on loading an existing save that was using the 1.82 version of Alignment fixes, moving to the Community patch 1.9 version, the change position keybinding doesn't seem to work.

Ah, it appears it was set to the key "O", must be the previous version's binding.

Vin, on loading an existing save that was using the 1.82 version of Alignment fixes, moving to the Community patch 1.9 version, the change position keybinding doesn't seem to work.

Ah, it appears it was set to the key "O", must be the previous version's binding.

Make sure you overwrite the four-play.esp . Sounds like you still have the esp from 1.7 for some reason. I doubled check, the global that holds the key has a value of 96 in the current four-play.esp, which is num 0 . 

In any case, you can change that by

set VIn_ChangeAnimation to 96

Make sure you overwrite the four-play.esp . Sounds like you still have the esp from 1.7 for some reason. I doubled check, the global that holds the key has a value of 96 in the current four-play.esp, which is num 0 . 

In any case, you can change that by

set VIn_ChangeAnimation to 96

No its not that. Any global variables on a save that has an older ESP do not get updated when moved to a newer ESP. I use Mod Organizer, and I definitely deleted the old ESP before installing the new one. It's just one of those things about the Bethbryo engine.

Just some good food for thought when you change globals in newer versions of ESPs, they don't change on saves unless if set by script or circumventing it by starting a new game.

I'm glad you're the official four-play guy for now.

I fixed my game which I'll never ever know how it went bad, probably updating too fast or something.

Everything works 100%, but I have a question about the animations I was not able to google:

How can player permanently be a bottom? If it's a keyword or a faction, I don't mind adding it to a tiny esp for myself.

I found pressing "0" changed the animations but not the roles.