2.0 Released:

• The can opener for Power Armour should now be fully functional and is enabled by default and will kick in automatically during any sex scenes where one or two actors are wearing power armors
  • Modified the four_play API function to allow modders to specify the victim (in which case Four-Play will only pick aggressive animations and arrange gender roles appropriately for same-sex scenes). Also allows for modders to disable bed use for a specific sex scene. Violate 2.4.2 onwards takes advantage of this
  • For NPC-NPCscenes, enemies will now stop sex immediately if the player attacks them (i.e. shooting raiders having fun with Autonomy will trigger a reaction now)
  • Remove F4SE as Four-Play's hard dependency (purely from a technical standpoint, it's still a requirement for Four-Play in practical terms unless you only want clothed sex). Meaning if a user fails to install F4SE properly (which happens quite often so far), it won't break the whole thing like previously ("Help! Nothing happens!") but the problem is isolated to the functionalities (i.e. stripping and strap-on) where F4SE is actually used. Makes it much easier for us to diagnose and help new users.

2.0 Released:

• The can opener for Power Armour should now be fully functional and is enabled by default and will kick in automatically during any sex scenes where one or two actors are wearing power armors
  • Modified the four_play API function to allow modders to specify the victim (in which case Four-Play will only pick aggressive animations and arrange gender roles appropriately for same-sex scenes). Also allows for modders to disable bed use for a specific sex scene. Violate 2.4.2 onwards takes advantage of this
  • For NPC-NPCscenes, enemies will now stop sex immediately if the player attacks them (i.e. shooting raiders having fun with Autonomy will trigger a reaction now)
  • Remove F4SE as Four-Play's hard dependency (purely from a technical standpoint, it's still a requirement for Four-Play in practical terms unless you only want clothed sex). Meaning if a user fails to install F4SE properly (which happens quite often so far), it won't break the whole thing like previously ("Help! Nothing happens!") but the problem is isolated to the functionalities (i.e. stripping and strap-on) where F4SE is actually used. Makes it much easier for us to diagnose and help new users.

Thank you for all your  hard work and effort keeping this thing going. I kind of hope  Funnybizness  gets into making animations for Four-play.

2.0 Released:

So i can just override 1.9 with 2.0 or do i use the save clean method ?? Thanks for the new update.

Do you even have time to eat and sleep? I am trying out the new stuff on not only a fresh save but on my totally new pc and all is pretty much working as excpected other than I cant seem to get rid of the load screens. I have added the tweak to my pref.ini and was outside but on a cafe patio right next to the attackers and each ported. Does the ini fix only work indoors? If so, never mind as I just saw you had mentioned at least for indoor. 

2.0 Released:

That API function specifying the victim is what I was interested in.

I went into the fourplay esp just to look around and found 4play_sex_sub_fac, which I tried to then addfac player to.

It said it didn't know what I was talking about and then made the player a sub for that scene anyway (it had been stuck on "dom")

I'm pretty sure the only mod I really really (really) use is "Vanilla fudge", the one where people tell player they've been good and deserve a reward, or did they have a nice sleep and do they want some fun.

And on that note, the questions coming up just before the scene (yes, no, companion, "Don't choose")

will kind of bug out if the companion asks for sex and you choose "don't choose".

It quite logically will say "No companion" but then there's a pause and (in my case) Curie crawled under the bed.

I can't really tell you what she was doing there, I could not see. Either she was waiting for player or doing a solo act.

Fourplay violate continues after the aggressor is dead. Controls are limited and while guns are blazing all around, player strips and starts sucking air.

Companion (Curie) killed most of the aggressors.

I read somewhere that sex stops if player attacks the aggressor.

Maybe companion killed the aggressor and player was unaware?

I wasn't going to say anything but sucking a strap-on is probably a fetish somewhere, just not sure where.

To make the player a sub/ dom in Vanilla Fudge, you have to modify vanilla Fudge, not Four-Play. 

Go to data\scripts\source\user\FPV_FindSpeech.psc

Line 98, change it to:

params[3] = a0

(for player sub)

or

params[3] = a1

(player dom)

could be the other way around, can't remember exactly now. Test it to find out.

Then compile the script.

To make the player a sub/ dom in Vanilla Fudge, you have to modify vanilla Fudge, not Four-Play. 

Go to data\scripts\source\user\FPV_FindSpeech.psc

Line 98, change it to:

params[3] = a0

(for player sub)

or

params[3] = a1

(player dom)

could be the other way around, can't remember exactly now. Test it to find out.

Then compile the script.

Institute_papyrus_flags.flg was missing so I used Caprica, which says a referencealias couldn't be found at line 35. Or maybe it said line one, character 35 was messed up "extends referencealias"? The first character in "referencealias" is 35, so OK I guess I could comment out the line (for caprica).

If I use the official papyruscompiler I'd need the flag file, which is in scripts.rar or maybe base.zip, and I have neither, and Steam won't give it to me.

I'll still try but it's looking pretty hopeless right this second.

my caprica batch file needs source scripts, doesn't say which.

post-392535-0-31816400-1500439241_thumb.jpg

Don't worry about it. I'm making an MCM for Four-Play right now. Will have the option to treat the player as their opposite gender + a hotkey to swap actor roles for the current sex scene.

2.1 Released - back-to-back major updates the last two days, guys :)
  • Added an MCM menu for the framework (brought up with the default hotkey Numpad 7 or "FP Framework MCM" in your Apparel section), adding quite a few key customization options and tools
  • Expanded hotkey functionality (which can now be set using the MCM) to add End Animation, Rotate, Set Position for actors and scenes etc
  • Using the Select hotkey (default: N), you can now select an actor for adding custom race, or select an apparel piece  you can now select an actor for adding custom race, or select an apparel piece (drop it from your inventory first) to be non-stripped.
  • Allow you to select specific biped slot as no-strip in the MCM

Update normally. No need for clean save or doing anything special

------------------------------------

Isn't your CP basically a MCM ?

My CP is for my mods and their content. This MCM today is for the central functionality and animation settings for the framework itself.

It's like SexLab and SexLab Defeat having seperate MCMs

Nice! If I may ask, would you mind putting the "Four-Play Framework MCM" and "Vinfamy's Control Panel" items into the AID or MISC section of the inventory instead of APPAREL?

Or can we sort them ourselves without destroying something?

edited

Nice! If I may ask, would you mind putting the "Four-Play Framework MCM" and "Vinfamy's Control Panel" items into the AID or MISC section of the inventory instead of APPAREL?

Or can we sort them ourselves without destroying something?

edited

Pretty sure the script (which uses an equipping event to trigger the menu) relies on both being apparels. I don't think you can equip misc, while aid is consumed. 

You can get rid of the inventory items and just bring the menus up with their hotkeys (Right Ctrl and Numpad 7 respectively) 

Such menus can be triggered by MISC items, like HoloTime 2 does. I haven't seen a single mod that uses APPARELs yet and I'd rather limit them to two groups.

edit: Ah, you've added a second sentence, that's a valuable information. I'm fine with that!

edit²: No I can't get rid of them, "Vinfamy's Control Panel" will be added immediatelly after putting them in a locker.

Ähm......."2.1 - Allow you to select specific biped slot as no-strip in the MCM"

Sounds very nice, so we did not have to select all eyeglasses to be no-equip-items  :cool:

But, how do we know, which slot is covered by which item? Some are easy. The items who covers armor parts like left arm or so, but what about the items, that are not shown by the picture in the pipboy like rings or some custom clothes?

Is there any way to find out, which slot is used by wich clothing part? Other ways than have a look into the .esp's with FO4Edit or CrationKit2?

I suppose, there is no "show armor slot in inventory"-mod for FO4 like for SkyUI in Skyrim, isn't it?

Ähm......."2.1 - Allow you to select specific biped slot as no-strip in the MCM"

Sounds very nice, so we did not have to select all eyeglasses to be no-equip-items  :cool:

But, how do we know, which slot is covered by which item? Some are easy. The items who covers armor parts like left arm or so, but what about the items, that are not shown by the picture in the pipboy like rings or some custom clothes?

Is there any way to find out, which slot is used by wich clothing part? Other ways than have a look into the .esp's with FO4Edit or CrationKit2?

There's a rough description next to each biped slot in the MCM. Like "51 - Ring".

For a piece of custom clothing, I would recommend dropping it on the floor, and press N on it instead to specify it, better than finding out which slots it use and go down the biped slot route, which affects all other clothes in the game too that use that slot. Modders can be quite inconsistent when it comes to assigning biped slots.

In general, the biped slot no-strip settings are meant for things like rings, glasses, hats and pipboy. The specify apparel N hotkey is meant for custom sexy lingeries etc.

ok, i see........

may i ask, if this no-strip-settings will realy prevent items from beeing stripped, or will this items just be reequipped like before?

it's because, let me say, i don't want to strip my glasses, no matter which glasses my PC is wearing. and i have seen my actuall glasses stripping at the beginnning of a sex scene, and the ones which are set to no strip and actually were in my inventory, but are not actually worn, are equipped during the scene............

:-/ i can not think about any reason, why someone should change his glasses for sex......unequip, ok. let them equipped, ok too. but changing? :-/

Great work to all of those involved in working so hard on 4Play and all of it's plugins is there any chance of increasing the scene time to say 300 secs either in the MCM or CP for those who like to setup screen shots and or creating movies 100 secs is a bit short for doing so atm.

thanks

ok, i see........

may i ask, if this no-strip-settings will realy prevent items from beeing stripped, or will this items just be reequipped like before?

Will prevent them from being stripped in the first place. 

The no-strip settings in the Four-Play MCM is far superior to the ones I implemented previously with the Control Panel (I'll remove those features from Vin's CP when I next update it).

Thank you.

My first encounter was with Gwen McNamara, the overseer of Vault81.

Ashes the cat never really went home, he just sat there licking his paws, but the quest marker told me to go back to the vault.

I kind of wondered if Ashes was going to say something sultry, except cats cannot talk, and he wasn't meowing as usual.

Which brings me to the question of whether its important to restrict sex to synths and humans? I left it alone for now.

Ashes the cat is the first quest I always do after arriving in Vault81, but Gwen interrupted it, and Ashes left but when he got to the pier,

he just sat there (on three playthroughs)

Sex strips the player's weapon, so when I drew the weapon Player's fists came up.

Another note, re-equip weapon after sex.

Ashes-cat-quest completed without Ashes needing to be present, so that was nice.

2nd note (this might be irrelevant, but just in case)

The custom revolver would not use its own 44 ammo, it said I had no ammo.

So I unselected it in the menu and re-selected it, and it performed normally.

This was after it had been used several times.

So far (I just noticed) all the strange behavior is occurring right around vault81.

3rd note: The SWAP key (#3) doesn't seem to work but the alignment ones do.

Is there some procedure to get swap to work?

Completely forgot to implement it yesterday. Pretty sure it was the only MCM option that was missed out though. Will do today.

2.1.1 Released - Minor update. Implemented the Swap Position hotkey (default: Numpad 3) that I forgot yesterday.  #LGBTQ #feminism #diversity (the last one is literal as we have so few animations right now, we might as well swap the gender roles to recycle them into femdom animations)  :)

------------------------------------

Completely forgot to implement it yesterday. Pretty sure it was the only MCM option that was missed out though. Will do today.

Done. see above.

it's just I'm a very bad driver. (numpad)

If the dirty details are in order, Ellie the detective's secretary appears to be holding player's shoulders, except her hands are way too high.

So I thought I'd press some keys, but that was a bad mistake (I'm just noticing that I don't have "Up/Down" written, only "forward/back".)

My character is supposed to be set at "setscale 0.95", although I think I read in a script that the npc and player's height are adjusted automatically.