Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

On 10/7/2017 at 6:56 PM, DerpMaster said:

Could you please add a value cap to the SPECIAL scaling (ignore values above like 20 maybe)? One of my companions has really high stats, but that causes her to appear as an utter monstrosity! 

Her ass cheeks are like 5 feet long and her tits take up an entire room

Then if you step inside the tits, she looks about as miserable as you'd expect LOL

I have the same problem with the same companion. I've even tried lowering her SPECIAL stats in FO4Edit before loading Diverse Bodies. But even with everything at 5 or below she still takes up the whole room. Are there any stats other than SPECIAL that determine how DB scales an NPC?

When I installed this mod everything worked fine. Now, I still get the people diversified message and I see NPCs glowing red for a bit, but when I try to use the ring to tweak myself or an NPC nothing happens. No menu pops up, nada. I've tried reinstalling the mod but no such luck. I've also tried putting it at the bottom of my load order.

Previously with bodyslide, when I made a shape for the player, I would then need to do so for the outfits as well.
But then any npc wearing that same outfit would adapt to the player's body shape.  It means that it really isn't practical to try to give the player a unique bodyslide... for then the player has to be always naked or use outfits that no one else is using. 
Does this mod mean that this is not necessarily true anymore? 

On 1/14/2018 at 6:29 PM, Danest said:

Previously with bodyslide, when I made a shape for the player, I would then need to do so for the outfits as well.
But then any npc wearing that same outfit would adapt to the player's body shape.  It means that it really isn't practical to try to give the player a unique bodyslide... for then the player has to be always naked or use outfits that no one else is using. 
Does this mod mean that this is not necessarily true anymore? 

I had the same question TBH, both player and npc bodies seem to scale alright, but when i equip the armors, the scales do not change. Question is, how could i make the armors work the same way, or is it currently impossible?

1 hour ago, Tex said:

I had the same question TBH, both player and npc bodies seem to scale alright, but when i equip the armors, the scales do not change. Question is, how could i make the armors work the same way, or is it currently impossible?

I think it's impossible.  Unique bodies can only exist in the nude, I think.  With clothes, anyone else wearing that shaped outfit will adapt to the "unique" bodyshape too, which sort of defeats the whole purpose, unless you've got an outfit that you're sure no one else will be wearing.  

35 minutes ago, Danest said:

I think it's impossible.  Unique bodies can only exist in the nude, I think.  With clothes, anyone else wearing that shaped outfit will adapt to the "unique" bodyshape too, which sort of defeats the whole purpose, unless you've got an outfit that you're sure no one else will be wearing.  

I know it was possible in skyrim due to the wonders of HDT, and i assume there must be some way, any way to get similar results here...

Seems like Diverse Bodies is breaking the ingame slider when it's activated (appart from maybe 2-3)... it's quite frustrating since it's also breaking the sliders for all the npcs. :cry:

(the ring is also broken and de-activating the mod and re-enabling it does not fix the problem)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to still use my cbbe preset on my character but change everyone else? I just want diversification throughout the Commonwealth, and this seems like it does exactly that, but I see myself more than anyone else and I would really hate to lose the body I created for my character. Anyone? Please get back to me as soon as possible. I would really love to add this mod to my collection.

Is v2.0 broken? If I try to talk to an NPC, they just look at me, no dialog, no boxes, no nothing. Unequipping the ring gets the "I'd like to trade..." dialog back. Diversification seems to take place because I see clipping in outfits which eventually goes away, meaning the morphing is taking place, or bodies are reverting to preset?

On 30.1.2018 at 12:29 AM, Lifferds said:

Is v2.0 broken? If I try to talk to an NPC, they just look at me, no dialog, no boxes, no nothing. Unequipping the ring gets the "I'd like to trade..." dialog back. Diversification seems to take place because I see clipping in outfits which eventually goes away, meaning the morphing is taking place, or bodies are reverting to preset?

I've got the exact same problem. I have CBBE, RSE, FP+patch+animations and looksmenu installed.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I equip the ring, but no matter which body part I choose, or how much I press plus or minus, nothing seems to happen when tweaking the player manually.  I'm not using unique player and I have re-installed cbbe and looks menu very carefully.  I even tried changing the keys to something other than the plus and minus several times.  Are there any other common conflicts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 1:06 PM, Danest said:

So, I equip the ring, but no matter which body part I choose, or how much I press plus or minus, nothing seems to happen when tweaking the player manually.  I'm not using unique player and I have re-installed cbbe and looks menu very carefully.  I even tried changing the keys to something other than the plus and minus several times.  Are there any other common conflicts?

Same, looks like the mod is broken until updated. 

On 4/6/2018 at 10:46 AM, LordNecrotic said:

hi vin,

first: Thank you for your great work you provide for us all here on LL. Really appreciate it!

I just have a question about the bodytexture you used in your screenshots here. Which ones are those (with the slight tanlines)?

Vin is no longer here. I have no idea why he abandoned 4Play, but he did. He's over in another thread making his own game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 5:49 AM, VonHelton said:

Vin is no longer here. I have no idea why he abandoned 4Play, but he did. He's over in another thread making his own game.

Wow, that's sad to hear, there were such big plans for 4play.  Sometimes it looked like it was almost the heart and core of fallout modding at loverslab.    

On 15/2/2018 at 4:06 AM, Danest said:

Same problem here:((

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Straight up doesn't work. I built a CBBE 'zeroed sliders' body with morphs. I see the .tri files. NPC bodies reflect that properly in-game.

Bring up the menu, talk to a settler, try to adjust, say, breasts. Smash the numpad keys and nothing happens. It's reading the inputs because the 5 second timer doesn't expire until it should, but then nothing happens.

LooksMenu is installed, and is functioning.

When I tell it to diversify bodies it pops shit up occasionally pretending it's doing something. But nobody looks different. I even gave one settler max strength to see if she would change, and she doesn't.

I built bodies off of the vagina + physics mesh provided in Animated Fannies.

EDIT: I tested out adjusting NPCs and hammered the SHIT out of the adjustmenet keys and was able to see the mesh changing. It was insane how often I had to hit the keys to see a noticeable change.

The auto-diversification however doesn't work. It not only didn't do shit the first time, but now I don't even get the message that it's doing anything.

0/10, mod is a buggy broken pile of shit that was abandoned by its creator. Don't waste your time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 10:51 PM, DARKFra said:

I think that in order to make this mod work someone should make a Special randomizer for the npcs or something... since Im just getting every normal npc flat, maybe Im doing something wrong but I dont kno is just an idea

THERE IS PEOPLE. You need to have BodyGen enabled from Bodyslide/Looksmenu (I forget which one it is that handles it). GO onto the nexus and find the mod, "looksmenu bodygen presets."

You will need the files in that mod, as they "enable" the BodyGen function to start using scripts that will randomly generate various bodies for NPCs. You can get a vanilla version that only uses Vanilla CBBE bodies (Slim, Chubby, Curvy.), or you can even get a "exagerated version" which uses morphs from peoples favourite bodyslide presets, such as Josie body, Atomic Hottie, and Miku, along with vanilla bodies (with exaggerated variations).

Having these scripts installed will GREATLY increase the variety in your game, and coupled with this mod, should give you maximum IMMERSION....

EDIT just as an fyi:  And YES, you still build everything (with "build morphs" enabled), with the Zeroed Sliders. Build your body, and all your clothes and moded bodyslide items with the ZEROED SLIDERS and build morphs checked....
ALSO....The only downside to this is if you are starting a new game, you will need to build your characters body in game manually. If you are adding this to a save, it "shouldn't" overwrite your own characters body (supposedly because of the scripts), BUT it may overwrite any companions you have, especially if they are moded ones.

Enjoy. :)