Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 7:44 AM, K-aW-tEk said:

THERE IS PEOPLE. You need to have BodyGen enabled from Bodyslide/Looksmenu (I forget which one it is that handles it). GO onto the nexus and find the mod, "looksmenu bodygen presets."

You will need the files in that mod, as they "enable" the BodyGen function to start using scripts that will randomly generate various bodies for NPCs. You can get a vanilla version that only uses Vanilla CBBE bodies (Slim, Chubby, Curvy.), or you can even get a "exagerated version" which uses morphs from peoples favourite bodyslide presets, such as Josie body, Atomic Hottie, and Miku, along with vanilla bodies (with exaggerated variations).

Having these scripts installed will GREATLY increase the variety in your game, and coupled with this mod, should give you maximum IMMERSION....

EDIT just as an fyi:  And YES, you still build everything (with "build morphs" enabled), with the Zeroed Sliders. Build your body, and all your clothes and moded bodyslide items with the ZEROED SLIDERS and build morphs checked....
ALSO....The only downside to this is if you are starting a new game, you will need to build your characters body in game manually. If you are adding this to a save, it "shouldn't" overwrite your own characters body (supposedly because of the scripts), BUT it may overwrite any companions you have, especially if they are moded ones.

Enjoy. :)

Okay, I'll try it. If it won't work, though... I'll smack yer ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Been using this mod for a little while now, but all of a sudden the "Ring of Diverse Bodies" has disappeared out of my inventory.  Any way to get another one without having to reinstall the mod and lose everything?

[Edit: It's okay, I just used the Construction Kit to add it to the random loot in the game. Now I've got heaps of them.]

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2018 at 7:44 AM, K-aW-tEk said:

THERE IS PEOPLE. You need to have BodyGen enabled from Bodyslide/Looksmenu (I forget which one it is that handles it). GO onto the nexus and find the mod, "looksmenu bodygen presets."

You will need the files in that mod, as they "enable" the BodyGen function to start using scripts that will randomly generate various bodies for NPCs. You can get a vanilla version that only uses Vanilla CBBE bodies (Slim, Chubby, Curvy.), or you can even get a "exagerated version" which uses morphs from peoples favourite bodyslide presets, such as Josie body, Atomic Hottie, and Miku, along with vanilla bodies (with exaggerated variations).

Having these scripts installed will GREATLY increase the variety in your game, and coupled with this mod, should give you maximum IMMERSION....

EDIT just as an fyi:  And YES, you still build everything (with "build morphs" enabled), with the Zeroed Sliders. Build your body, and all your clothes and moded bodyslide items with the ZEROED SLIDERS and build morphs checked....
ALSO....The only downside to this is if you are starting a new game, you will need to build your characters body in game manually. If you are adding this to a save, it "shouldn't" overwrite your own characters body (supposedly because of the scripts), BUT it may overwrite any companions you have, especially if they are moded ones.

Enjoy. :)

That mod do overwrite your own characters body.... And make it persistent in the f4se save. So it will fucked up your savegame !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 6:58 AM, vinh834 said:

Is there a version of this that affects the player character?

No. This mod was designed to create diversity from the player. If you honestly want to do the same thing this mod does, go into bodyslide and click build morphs in the bottom left before creating bodies/outfit. Then in game you can go into Looksmenu via "showlooksmenu" or SLM 14. Under the body tab in game you will be able to modify the body further from there. There really isn't a point in implementing the player character into this mod anyway since it creates diversity from the player like I said.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This mod confused the hell out of me. Would love to know if anyone has a fix for this.

First of all, it took me far too long to realise that wearing the Diverse Bodies Ring was preventing dialogue with NPCs. I went through multiple trial and errors before I finally worked it out - probably would have realised much sooner if I'd had subtitles on, but there you go.

In any case I got this mod to work incredibly well, even edited a favourite NPC manually and everything was working well. Since then, I *think* since changing the CBBE preset to one with better physics, I've not been able to edit NPCs at all. Some of the NPCs reset their bodies, which wouldn't be an issue, but now I have the same issue that 'XYZXYZ' reports- NPCs simply say "you want to change my body" but the Diverse Bodies dialogue box never actually appears.

Strangely though, if I load an older save from before I had Diverse Bodies installed it works fine, so it can't be mod incompatibility.

I'm not really a computer sort of person, just getting mods to work semi-coherently is about my limit, but it seems to me that it would make more sense to give Diverse Bodies its own key, rather than relying on a toggle/wearing + E system which is doomed to confuse the game at some point. I'm contemplating starting a new game as I'm not far into the current story, but I suspect this is just going to happen again at some point. It just a bit frustrating.