Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

I screwed up and deleted the previous version of Bodies, any one have a copy they can send me.    For me 2.0 just wont work.  its installed I get messages about diversifying people in an area.   But thats it.   every woman is flat chested etc.  

Not sure why 2.0 won't work, but attached the previous version

I would prefer to keep all the versions on the download page. But LoversLab's format doesn't categorize old and current updates and worse it actually puts the older version on top as it simply sorts everything alphabetically. From past experience, keeping anything more than the current version on guarantees a bunch of people asking if they need to install both ...

Diverse_Bodies__1_1.zip

I screwed up and deleted the previous version of Bodies, any one have a copy they can send me.    For me 2.0 just wont work.  its installed I get messages about diversifying people in an area.   But thats it.   every woman is flat chested etc.  

Not sure why 2.0 won't work, but attached the previous version

I would prefer to keep all the versions on the download page. But LoversLab's format doesn't categorize old and current updates and worse it actually puts the older version on top as it simply sorts everything alphabetically. From past experience, keeping anything more than the current version on guarantees a bunch of people asking if they need to install both ...

Thanks Vinfamy.   I'm have no clue at this point.  It might be a conflict but I doubt it, the old version worked fine.

Would it be possible for it to give the player feedback on where the "sliders" now are? (Honestly: a REAL menu would be insane). At least give me a way to easily see where I am now.

My biggest wish for this mod in the future would be that it could somehow look into your bodyslide presets and show them to the player for quick setup. That way, players could easily install new body types they like simply by downloading bodyslide presets.

I actually just had a quick idea how to combat the "message delay" in FO4:

turn the body diversifier into a "weapon" and the ammo counter is the current slider value. Then just remove and add ammo as needed. Second option would be to open some sort of "container" with items in them referencing the bodypart. The player also receives them. The player can add and remove them and every single one of them means one value in the slider. Once the player closes the inventory screen, the item counts are applied as slider values and the invisible container is respawned and all those "slidervalue items" will be removed from the player's inventory.

Aaaaaaand I actually implemented my Weapon idea. Now you just need to go into combat stance (so an ammo counter appears) and equip the piece of armor.

I recommend using "animcam" for this, so you can see your character from the front.

ADDITIONALLY I also implemented numpad * and numpad / as keys to increase the slider values by a factor of 10, so you can create better values.

Now I just need an idea how to display "negative" values. Was thinking of putting one bullet into the gun to show it is now in "negative" mode.

Edit: It now shows negative values... as positive ones. You will just figure it out by itself since the buttons are then reversed (+ key makes the counter go down). Maybe I will signify it better later on... force equip the player with a stupid hat or something so you know you are in "negative mode" now. Attached file is now the new one.

But it is fun to have the Bodyslider file now to my right on my second screen and be able to recreate them in game!

Diverse Bodies 2 0 with modifiers and gun.7z

Hello, guys. New user to this forum here. I bumped into this thread as I was making a last desperate google search to get out of the modding jam in which I seem to be, before I give up and all but leave all bodies in the game vanilla-shaped :/ 

I've been modding my game heavily for the last 2 months or so, almost exclusively via nexus. I've learned a lot and I read my descriptions. I'm successfully using near to 200 mods. But I'm struggling big time when it comes to bodies and shapes. Especially with this: How/what tools to use to make at least my followers have different body types AND especially how to make them keep those body shapes with their outfits on, if it can be done at all (which at this point, I'm doubting). I've tried the renovated Unique Player and Followers mod. I've tinkered with bodyslide a lot, I've built and re-build presets, checked and unchecked tri-morphs boxes, but I can't get anywhere close to what I wanted. At best, I can get different bodies for player, followers and base female, as long as they're naked. And what's worse, I feel i just don't "get it".

Believe me, it's not for a lack of effort that I'm writing here, I've been struggling for days with body shape mods, watching bodyslide tutorials on youtube, installing and reinstalling stuff.

I think I could really use this mod here, maybe even to solve all my woes, but it's also likely that anyone in this thread using it could help me with my struggle or at least point me in the right direction to get someone to give me some tips or explanation.

Mind you, at this point I'd settle for my character and female followers having different and pretty normal-looking body presets, as long as I can make the outfits match when they're dressed. I really don't get how to batch-build my outfits so that they fit different body shapes, if at all possible. 

As for this mod, giving NPCs a variety of body shapes would be amazing but again, I really wonder how the outfits are going to fit all those different body types. At this point, I even find it hard to understand how the game deals with a player that has built an extreme body shape in the vanilla character construction menu. :s

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance.

Hello new guy.

OK the way the mod works is that every time you equip the item for diverse bodies a menu opens. This menu then allows you to select a body part like in bodyslide and then change the values in game. The game does it automatic for NPCs depending on their SPECIAL attributes, but you can also change them independently.

What you do is that you put that item on a hotkey (and your wedding ring on another to quickly unequip it) and then equip and unequip it to cycle through the body parts as you change them. Once one is selected, press num pad + and num pad - to change them. With the modification I posted, num * and num / change it more drastically.

I can indeed attest that it changes the values for ALL armor on that NPC, too. So you should make sure you use the CBBE base meshes.

Also with my modification, when you change values you receive a gun that when drawn shows you the values for said body part like they would be in bodyslide with it's ammo counter. Once you've changed a value once, wait 5 seconds for the change to save and disable. If you miss pressed, just hit + and then - and then wait for five seconds. If you wanna go by bodyslide presets, then open it up and alt tab back and forth while you apply the values manually accordingly.

So yeah: while still early and needing some changes in the usability part, this is EXACTLY what you've been looking for.

Maybe put "Unique NPCs" on top of it. To make every NPC a unique character with their own textures, too.

DividedByZero

First, thanks for your time and patience.

After some hour and a half of testing, here's the result. I tried using the base version first, then used your added modifications.

The mod is active, I get the ring, I get all the prompts, for instance when I toggle auto-diversification. Also a prompt letting me know I can't use it on males if I'm not using Dongs of the Commonwealth (I had my own male nude texture mod so I wasn't using it), etc. So for the most part everything seems in working order.

I've been able to successfully access all the menus, modify my own body, that of my follower and a settler's, all for testing purposes. I have seen that indeed clothes put on that character match the body shape. +-*/ keys and ammo number from your alteration worked fine.

Minor Note:  Funny thing: If I modify the naked body of an NPC (using a naked equipment mod) then dress it - rediversify so the body goes back to normal, then undress it, the naked body still has the shape I gave it before. Nothing major, and I'm not going to run around manually changing and then diversifying bodies.

So far so good with manual modification.

But I have encountered two major issues.

- Auto-diversification seems not to be doing anything at all. Although I get prompts with messages such as "Diversified bodies - 20", the female characters around me are all still notoriously vanilla-shaped at all times (CBBE-Vanilla to be precise), unless I manually change their shapes. 

- After a while (5-10 minutes or a couple of manual body alterations done), the manual shaping menus just stops working: When speaking to NPCs with the ring equipped, the menu to select body parts won't appear anymore. If I try to use the option to change the Player's body, nothing happens, no menu either. I can use both NPC and Player mody modification for a little while, but then it's like it stops working and I can't get the menus to do it anymore.

Minor issue: Since I installed this mod, kids, some of them probably coming from my kids mods don adult-sized bodies when I enter their cell, then eventually revert to child size

Notice I have this mod at the very bottom of my load order atm.

Could be a Papyrus load issue, too many scripts at once for now. Did you maybe try to equip and unequip the ring?

Also you can increase the effects of auto diversification with the "dramatic settings", I believe. Sorry, couldn't test it intensively, yet, as my install of Fallout 4 is rather fresh for now and I still fiddle around with mods, myself.

But so far this is the best thing we got. I hope someone finds out how to create new menus, because this would be pretty cool for this mod, to have proper sliders.

Is it normal for my game to drop to 10-20 fps when running into a new cell and/or encountering a lot of npcs with this mod? I normally get 60 frames with a high end computer but after installing this mod I've noticed heavy drops in frames when the above occurs.

Papyrus......Vin said he was gonna find a way not to use it in the future.

!!~!!!

Probably because the mod is applying the body modifications. Does it stay this way or does it go faster after a while?

It goes faster after a while (from 5 seconds to a whole minute) but it goes back to choppy a couple of minutes later.

I was moving between cells pretty fast and encountering large groups of npcs one after another however.

Hey guys, I have two issues I was hoping you could help me with:

1) When I go to change my characters Biceps and Shoulders in Looksmenu, they don't change (everything else does though).  I can change them with the ring though.

2) When I equip the diverse bodies ring and try to change my character's features, it just exits the menu and doesn't let me pick which body part to change.

I'm gonna try and reinstall the mod and see if that changes anything.

Thanks

For anyone having issues with tweaking a body not working I think I found out the issue.

For me, DB stops working when you click the "Do Nothing" option in either a player menu or an NPC menu.

I was able to recreate this 100% of the time after testing for about 4 hours. I diversified Piper upwards of 10 times and it never stopped working until I clicked the "Do Nothing" option. It was then at that point that I have to "Stopquest" then "startquest". After that all was back to normal.

vin, I hope this info helps in figuring out why it doesn't work for some people.

any clothing mods that work with this? when I try some of them the new measurements (bigger breats, hips fir example) clip over the clothing instead of fitting/adjusting like the base game clothing does.

When you build using Bodyslide make sure the "Build Morphs" is checked in the bottom left, next to Batch Build. Everything should work just fine after that.

any clothing mods that work with this? when I try some of them the new measurements (bigger breats, hips fir example) clip over the clothing instead of fitting/adjusting like the base game clothing does.

When you build using Bodyslide make sure the "Build Morphs" is checked in the bottom left, next to Batch Build. Everything should work just fine after that.

build morphs? where abouts is that? *loads up fallout to have a gander*

Sounds like your not using bodyslide.

When you installed CBBE did you check the F4SE check box during installation? There is a screenshot of it on page one.

Ok, why do you guys keep using the diverse bodies ring? I never use it. Diverse bodies gives me a message as soon as I hop into the game.

???????

If that's your prerogative then that is completely fine, but I like to use mine for better variations in my brothel.

Since I use a preset that is a slightly modified version of CBBE curvy with slightly larger breast and butt, its hard to find an NPC in my game with larger breasts/butt then the preset I use. Therefore I use the ring to randomize until I get something I like.

Sounds like your not using bodyslide.

When you installed CBBE did you check the F4SE check box during installation? There is a screenshot of it on page one.

yes I did, I think it came with that clicked by default.