Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster.

Diverse Bodies 2.0 was giving me fits.  All the other 4P mods were working, LooksMenu was working (though I didn't setup Bodygen), Animated Fannies was doing its enhanced vagina mesh/texture and jiggly goodness, and DB would give me the ring.  Had all my .tri files installed, and could use Looksmenu to adjust sliders.

But it only gave me a dialog to manually tweak the player once (with no result) and never gave me the dialog for NPC tweaking.  Tried every combination of load orders and did the save/remove/load/save/install shuffle several times, did Bodyslide morph batches out the ying-yang, all to no avail.

Finally, saw the link for Diverse Bodies v1.1, grabbed that, nuked v2.0, installed v1.1, and bingo, shit works!  Well, almost, not getting my animated fannies to actually animate, and getting the weirdly proportioned Piper, but hey, progress, and from what I understand, exactly how v1.1 was supposed to work.

Just for shits and giggles, I loaded up the v2.0 ESP, but left the v.1.1 scripts...still worked, but with 1.1 functionality (weird Piper on randomize, fannies not animating).  

So, there's something in one of the 2.0 scripts (or AF_PlayerScript, which isn't called in v1.1 near as I can tell) that's messing with my particular Fallout 4 installation.

Any thoughts?

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster.

Diverse Bodies 2.0 was giving me fits.  All the other 4P mods were working, LooksMenu was working (though I didn't setup Bodygen), Animated Fannies was doing its enhanced vagina mesh/texture and jiggly goodness, and DB would give me the ring.  Had all my .tri files installed, and could use Looksmenu to adjust sliders.

But it only gave me a dialog to manually tweak the player once (with no result) and never gave me the dialog for NPC tweaking.  Tried every combination of load orders and did the save/remove/load/save/install shuffle several times, did Bodyslide morph batches out the ying-yang, all to no avail.

Finally, saw the link for Diverse Bodies v1.1, grabbed that, nuked v2.0, installed v1.1, and bingo, shit works!  Well, almost, not getting my animated fannies to actually animate, and getting the weirdly proportioned Piper, but hey, progress, and from what I understand, exactly how v1.1 was supposed to work.

Just for shits and giggles, I loaded up the v2.0 ESP, but left the v.1.1 scripts...still worked, but with 1.1 functionality (weird Piper on randomize, fannies not animating).  

So, there's something in one of the 2.0 scripts (or AF_PlayerScript, which isn't called in v1.1 near as I can tell) that's messing with my particular Fallout 4 installation.

Any thoughts?

2.0 is working well enough for me except at some point it just dies, and I can no longer manually tweak player og npc's and it never, ever starts working again. So there is definately something wonky going on.

I installed Bodyslide, with superhero bodies and CCBE, looksmenu, and all their dependencies. Then i added Four-play and all those dependencies.  Everything worked on the first try!  Except - when i have clothes on, my male character shows the appropriate slide settings (big bootay, overall "bearish" look), but when he strips (or is forcibly stripped -thank you SO MUCH for Kidnapped and Violate!) he reverts to the ingame default body, but with a BIG cut erect penis,  The body slid setting i used should have had him much smaller 'endowed', and uncut. 

Also if i adjust the body slide settings at the start of game, or just before you leave vault 111, nothing changes on the character - is bodyslide supposed to be dynamic in game?

Not sure what i did wrong, it may be load order?  I am using Mod Organizer 2.07, and launching from Fallout Four Script Extender (latest version as of today)  I followed your excellent four-play installation guide as far as settings an INI file changes (as well as any ini file changes that bodyslide and looksmenu suggested).

Also, if i may make suggestions, i really miss my "lumberjack for EVB" furry body and the "Pubes for EVB" furry crotches.  But if i load those after diversify, everyone has the same bodies (not surprising as they all want to overwrite each other and last one wins in mod organizer).  It would be most excellent if there was a body hair option for men with Diversify.

Doesn't seem to work :(

Take the ring off. Do you get a message (upper left) saying that "Bodies diversified 20"

Or something similar?

Yes, I get that in various increments, like 360 and so on.  

Ok, if you're getting that message, leave the ring off for a bit until it gets done modifying the women in the area.

;)

Doesn't seem to work :(

Take the ring off. Do you get a message (upper left) saying that "Bodies diversified 20"

Or something similar?

Yes, I get that in various increments, like 360 and so on.  

Ok, if you're getting that message, leave the ring off for a bit until it gets done modifying the women in the area.

;)

Thanks, I will. :D

I appreciate the help.

1.9.4 here with all dependencies installed, I tested this mod with DLC only to rule out other mod conflicts. It works twice for manual modification mode, after that won't display the options overlay after starting dialog with ring on. Randomisation doesn't seem to work at all, it shows the messages, 20, 40, 60, etc. but nothing changes. It also crashed the game on travelling to the Institute via teleportation (or maybe fast travel in general? tested only on survival). Also manual modification looks like the game tries very hard to revert back to the original body shape. Hope that helps in further development :) btw, is there still version 1.1 available somewhere to download?

1.9.4 here with all dependencies installed, I tested this mod with DLC only to rule out other mod conflicts. It works twice for manual modification mode, after that won't display the options overlay after starting dialog with ring on. Randomisation doesn't seem to work at all, it shows the messages, 20, 40, 60, etc. but nothing changes. It also crashed the game on travelling to the Institute via teleportation (or maybe fast travel in general? tested only on survival). Also manual modification looks like the game tries very hard to revert back to the original body shape. Hope that helps in further development :) btw, is there still version 1.1 available somewhere to download?

scroll back a couple of pages, I think, Vin posted a link to it for me

scroll back a couple of pages, I think, Vin posted a link to it for me

thanks! I must have missed it :)

Just an FYI, Amazing Follower Tweaks is out now and it lets you reshape followers using the looksmenu sliders in real-time. Problem is, if you try it on a character that has already been diversified by this mod, it won't work right. The breast sliders and a few other ones will be locked - you can move them, but they won't do anything to the character.

To that end, I would request that this mod give an option to exclude specific characters from diversification. That way we could exclude our companions and use AFT's features to sculpt them the way we like.

Thanks for all your hard work!