Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

..........and I have totally hijacked Vinfamy's thread! Sorry Vinfamy!!

:( :( :( :( :( :(

​There is niftools plugins for about every 3dsmax version excluding 2018. I'm on 2017 and this is working fine for me so far, just the only problem is that it doesn't show the associated texture for the meshes, but thats not a big deal.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79145/?

Actually, this one!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84041/?

I get an error message, but it works when I'm in 3DMax.

Holy shit, I'm back in business! I can now port my Skyrim stuff to Fallout 4!

(Hope you guys like Pagan stuff......LOL!!)

:);):P:D:lol:

Seems like the ring is not working for me anymore.

Anyone has the same problem

I don't use rings or guns anymore. I use Sex'Em UP "h" key.

The ring for prostitution is no longer used.

:D

If was the ring of diverse bodies i was talking about is this not the thread for the mod ?`??

So I tried installing this with two of Cherry Hotalings armor conversions (2pac's Skimpy Armor and Clothing and Lacy Underwear) and it works great. Had to reinstall and re-batch, then load/save and build morphs with CBBE Body Psychics but I still have all the psychics on the armor and they morph just fine with the bodies. I found it easier to go with a standard preset like plain curvy and change it in-game to my liking.

Thanks Vinfamy! Not sure if that's obvious just wanted to share and thank you.

what clothing mods is this compatible with? because I noticed with some mod stuff larger bust/hips/ass (you get the idea) clips through, so I am assuming is only vanilla clothing and armour so far? (also LOVE the mod)

It depends on the author of the slider set you use.

The deverse body plug has nothing to do with the clipping, its the CBBE sets how well done are they?  That's the question, some may be pretty bad or perhaps incomplete.

what clothing mods is this compatible with? because I noticed with some mod stuff larger bust/hips/ass (you get the idea) clips through, so I am assuming is only vanilla clothing and armour so far? (also LOVE the mod)

It depends on the author of the slider set you use.

The deverse body plug has nothing to do with the clipping, its the CBBE sets how well done are they?  That's the question, some may be pretty bad or perhaps incomplete.

ok, cheers :)  I am fairly clueless in these matters, I just play them.

Guest O.Cobblepot

Hey,for me this mod works only 1 time

i can change player or settlers body once,but when i want to do it again,nothing happens,female settler just say "you want to change my body?",no menu poping out again..

but some time ago(probably older version) mod was working good,not sure what happened now..

i can change player or settlers body once,but when i want to do it again,nothing happens,female settler just say "you want to change my body?",no menu poping out again..

but some time ago(probably older version) mod was working good,not sure what happened now..

try unequip and reequip the ring again

have same problem,even when i reequip the ring nothing change

Guest O.Cobblepot

Not working man...reinstalled few times also,nothing...strange,because tested older version before and mod worked 100%,to bad i deleted it :(:)

Not working man...reinstalled few times also,nothing...strange,because tested older version before and mod worked 100%,to bad i deleted it :(:)

just as the post below you said,you might have to try in different saves (maybe not too distant in play time beetwen them)

Hello,

I've installed 2.0, loaded a clean save (before any mods were installed). My papyros.log is spammed with Messages like this. (Posting also the DOF ones as they seems to have the same reason.)

[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DOF_OnDeath to alias Male04 on quest DOF_Nearby (15001ED4) because their base types do not match
[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DOF_OnDeath to alias Male03 on quest DOF_Nearby (15001ED4) because their base types do not match
[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DB_Script_Player to alias PlayerAlias on quest DB_Player (17000F99) because their base types do not match
[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DB_Script_Target to alias target on quest DB_Auto (17000FAD) because their base types do not match
[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DB_Script_Target to alias Target17 on quest DB_Auto (17000FAD) because their base types do not match

Did I made something wrong during Installation? Does anyone else got these warnings and knows what to do?

​(Of Course the mod does not work, even the ring is not added to my inventory) 

P.S.: Argh. Just realised, that the scripts are missing in the fallout data directory. Seems like NMM install does not work properly. Will copy the files manually and retest.

One step further but now:

[08/05/2017 - 09:58:44AM] error: Unbound native function "SetMorph" called

Now I even extracted the whole LooksMenu - Main.BA2 and still getting:

stack:
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest DB_Player (17000F99)].DB_Script_Player.OnKeyDown() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\DB_Script_Player.psc" Line 281
[08/05/2017 - 10:35:11AM] error: Unbound native function "SetMorph" called
[08/05/2017 - 10:35:11AM] error: Unbound native function "UpdateMorphs" called

Deleted the LooksMenu - Main.BA2. Recompiled the DB_Script_Player.psc, and still getting above errors. Help!

The *.dlls from Looks menu were missing /F4SE/Plugin Directory.

Now somthing seems to happen.

Hello,

I've installed 2.0, loaded a clean save (before any mods were installed). My papyros.log is spammed with Messages like this. (Posting also the DOF ones as they seems to have the same reason.)

[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DOF_OnDeath to alias Male04 on quest DOF_Nearby (15001ED4) because their base types do not match
[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DOF_OnDeath to alias Male03 on quest DOF_Nearby (15001ED4) because their base types do not match
[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DB_Script_Player to alias PlayerAlias on quest DB_Player (17000F99) because their base types do not match
[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DB_Script_Target to alias target on quest DB_Auto (17000FAD) because their base types do not match
[08/05/2017 - 09:01:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DB_Script_Target to alias Target17 on quest DB_Auto (17000FAD) because their base types do not match

Did I made something wrong during Installation? Does anyone else got these warnings and knows what to do?

​(Of Course the mod does not work, even the ring is not added to my inventory) 

P.S.: Argh. Just realised, that the scripts are missing in the fallout data directory. Seems like NMM install does not work properly. Will copy the files manually and retest.

Like I said.......MANUALLY INSTALL EVERYTHING.

:D :D :D :D :D :D