Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

Hello,

Found a bug: The AutoOn  is never assigned. Change: AutoOn == 0 => AutoOn = 0 and AutoOn == 1 => AutoOn = 1

Event OnItemEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
	If akBaseObject == DB_Ring
		choice = DB_Equip.Show()
		If choice == 1
			Tweak(PlayerREF)
		Elseif choice == 2 && AutoOn == 1
			UnregisterForPlayerTeleport()
bug:			AutoOn == 0
			debug.notification("Auto-diversification switched off.")
			utility.Wait(0.1)
		Elseif choice == 2 && AutoOn == 0
			RegisterForPlayerTeleport()
bug:			AutoOn == 1
			debug.notification("Auto-diversification switched on.")
			utility.Wait(0.1)
		Elseif choice == 3
			choice = DB_Presets.Show()
			Power = choice
		Elseif choice == 4
			Rescan()
		Endif
	Endif
EndEvent

Hello,

Found a bug: The AutoOn is never assigned. Change: AutoOn == 0 => AutoOn = 0 and AutoOn == 1 => AutoOn = 1

Event OnItemEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)	If akBaseObject == DB_Ring		choice = DB_Equip.Show()		If choice == 1			Tweak(PlayerREF)		Elseif choice == 2 && AutoOn == 1			UnregisterForPlayerTeleport()bug:			AutoOn == 0			debug.notification("Auto-diversification switched off.")			utility.Wait(0.1)		Elseif choice == 2 && AutoOn == 0			RegisterForPlayerTeleport()bug:			AutoOn == 1			debug.notification("Auto-diversification switched on.")			utility.Wait(0.1)		Elseif choice == 3			choice = DB_Presets.Show()			Power = choice		Elseif choice == 4			Rescan()		Endif	EndifEndEvent

That looks like what I'm after, thanks :) Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do I find that script to alter it?

Hello,

Found a bug: The AutoOn is never assigned. Change: AutoOn == 0 => AutoOn = 0 and AutoOn == 1 => AutoOn = 1

Event OnItemEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)	If akBaseObject == DB_Ring		choice = DB_Equip.Show()		If choice == 1			Tweak(PlayerREF)		Elseif choice == 2 && AutoOn == 1			UnregisterForPlayerTeleport()bug:			AutoOn == 0			debug.notification("Auto-diversification switched off.")			utility.Wait(0.1)		Elseif choice == 2 && AutoOn == 0			RegisterForPlayerTeleport()bug:			AutoOn == 1			debug.notification("Auto-diversification switched on.")			utility.Wait(0.1)		Elseif choice == 3			choice = DB_Presets.Show()			Power = choice		Elseif choice == 4			Rescan()		Endif	EndifEndEvent

That looks like what I'm after, thanks :) Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do I find that script to alter it?

The source is in the DB_Script_Player.psc

P.S.: Attaching compiled file with corrections. Overwrite with it the one in Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\scripts.

DB_Script_Player.pex

Hello,

Found a bug: The AutoOn  is never assigned. Change: AutoOn == 0 => AutoOn = 0 and AutoOn == 1 => AutoOn = 1

Event OnItemEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
	If akBaseObject == DB_Ring
		choice = DB_Equip.Show()
		If choice == 1
			Tweak(PlayerREF)
		Elseif choice == 2 && AutoOn == 1
			UnregisterForPlayerTeleport()
bug:			AutoOn == 0
			debug.notification("Auto-diversification switched off.")
			utility.Wait(0.1)
		Elseif choice == 2 && AutoOn == 0
			RegisterForPlayerTeleport()
bug:			AutoOn == 1
			debug.notification("Auto-diversification switched on.")
			utility.Wait(0.1)
		Elseif choice == 3
			choice = DB_Presets.Show()
			Power = choice
		Elseif choice == 4
			Rescan()
		Endif
	Endif
EndEvent

Sounds like the issue im having where Auto-diversification doesn't work and toggling it in the CP results in "Auto-diversification switched off." every time i press it.

Hello,

The source is in the DB_Script_Player.psc

P.S.: Attaching compiled file with corrections. Overwrite with it the one in Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\scripts.

You're the best, thanks so much :)

Hello,

Update: still doesn't work. I've tried manual install with your corrected file (wouldn't even recognise the mod was present; no ring, no Vinfamy thanks message), I've tried NMM then overwrite with your file (on a clean save gives two used of tweak NPC then no response, not even dialogue), just nothing works. Thanks for your help, I guess I'll just give up on this one until a new update comes out :(

Hello,

Update: still doesn't work. I've tried manual install with your corrected file (wouldn't even recognise the mod was present; no ring, no Vinfamy thanks message), I've tried NMM then overwrite with your file (on a clean save gives two used of tweak NPC then no response, not even dialogue), just nothing works. Thanks for your help, I guess I'll just give up on this one until a new update comes out :(

You modified your INI files, right?

Hello,

You modified your INI files, right?

I have made a bunch of changes to them over the course of adding mods to FO4, are there specific changes I need to make for this mod? If so, I'd love to know!

Edit: Every other mod I use works... just not this one :/

Hey,for me this mod works only 1 time

i can change player or settlers body once,but when i want to do it again,nothing happens,female settler just say "you want to change my body?",no menu poping out again..

but some time ago(probably older version) mod was working good,not sure what happened now..

try unequip and reequip the ring again

Hi Vinfamy. No further advice apart from re-equip? As noted above, on a clean save I get two, occasionally three tweaks before NPCs don't react anymore, nor can I tweak myself. It seems to have a time limit of a couple of minutes, then no more tweaking. Any ideas...?

I have made a bunch of changes to them over the course of adding mods to FO4, are there specific changes I need to make for this mod? If so, I'd love to know!

So every 4Play mod works but this one?

what clothing mods is this compatible with? because I noticed with some mod stuff larger bust/hips/ass (you get the idea) clips through, so I am assuming is only vanilla clothing and armour so far? (also LOVE the mod)

It depends on the author of the slider set you use.

The deverse body plug has nothing to do with the clipping, its the CBBE sets how well done are they?  That's the question, some may be pretty bad or perhaps incomplete.

ok, cheers :)  I am fairly clueless in these matters, I just play them.

you need not forget to check "morphs" option when you build bodies / outfits etc in bodyslide. this might be the cause of your problem, since outfits do not scale along the body...

So every 4Play mod works but this one?
Yep :/

Edit: To be clear, diversification appears to be working, but not tweaking Player or NPC bodies.

Hi,

I am also had that issue like mdoghj. (Getting the approach dialogue by the NPC ("Do you want to change my body?" or sth like that, but no msg Box is opening)

I've solved it by some console commands stopping and starting a certain quest. For people familar with console commands: (help DB_ 4.  getqr id. if it returns 1.00. stopQuest id. startQuest id.)

If it happens again I'll note the exact commands, and maybe I'll find a workaround (above commands are no problem in papyrus), but I am sure Vinfamy will be faster with an update as during the week I have to create "serious" software. :)

P.S.: I want to thank Vinfamy for this mod. I've searched for years in Skyrim for something like this and did not found any practicable and easy to use one.

Therefore: This is your most important mod. Forget about all that rape, prostitution and whatever for the pervs mods and give this the priority it deserves: The highest. :D   (Omg. Now I will be shit stormed by all the fans of violate etc. including myself. :lol: )

Aramiteus, (kinda??) glad to hear i'm not the only one having problems with this. I'm having the same experience of having the dialogue but no text box and additionally I can't modify myself either.  Was thinking of running a test on a clean game and see if it works if i activate it before stepping out of the vault.  If that doesn't work i'll go ahead and try what you did with the console commands (if i'm able to use them right, still getting used to the modding and commands community).

P.S.: To Vinfamy, I have to agree with Aramiteus.  Your work is amazing; i got fallout 4 just this past June because of the steam sale to see which mods I would like to use. Over the course of that time i've been, it seems, inexorably pulled into an rp of running a drug cartel with slaves while having the minute men as semi bodyguards since how the faction/settlement system works.  Finding this site and moders like you, Crazy, and others adds far more depth than i thought i would find on the regular nexus website.  Keep up the work, you have the cheers of all of us.

Hi,

I am also had that issue like mdoghj. (Getting the approach dialogue by the NPC ("Do you want to change my body?" or sth like that, but no msg Box is opening)

I've solved it by some console commands stopping and starting a certain quest. For people familar with console commands: (help DB_ 4. getqr id. if it returns 1.00. stopQuest id. startQuest id.)

If it happens again I'll note the exact commands, and maybe I'll find a workaround (above commands are no problem in papyrus), but I am sure Vinfamy will be faster with an update as during the week I have to create "serious" software. :)

P.S.: I want to thank Vinfamy for this mod. I've searched for years in Skyrim for something like this and did not found any practicable and easy to use one.

Therefore: This is your most important mod. Forget about all that rape, prostitution and whatever for the pervs mods and give this the priority it deserves: The highest. :D (Omg. Now I will be shit stormed by all the fans of violate etc. including myself. :lol: )

Thanks for the work around, haven't had a chance to try it yet but fingers crossed.

Also +1 to cheers for Vinfamy.

So i come with an update. as Aramiteus suggested using the commands stopquest 90000f99 then startquest 90000f99 will go ahead and allow you to tweak people individually. tested on the guinea pig Marcy Long, changed her breasts by "silly huge" and ass by "apple", both worked and showed the changes in game.  currently trying to see if i can make a bat file to make the inputs quicker.

for the ring, in the next update, would it be possible to pair the actions of equipping it as "stopquest" and equipping it as "startquest" or is it already set up that way?

(If i recall correctly i had to retype the two commands for every person i wanted to change, couldn't seem to change momma murphy though. I did this test while still in the first quest in the concord museum.)

I don't know if it's this mod or "Animated Fannies", but most of the female npc's my character has had sex with are flat chested.  Also when I searched through the CBBE archive, I see no folder that says F4EE only F4SE which is installed already.  Lastly when I equip the diverse bodies ring and try to speak to an npc.  It says something like "do you want to change my body?"  That's all it says there is no yes or no option.

Anyway love your mods, keep up the great work. :)

F4EE is a folder within F4SE inside F4EE you'll find folders for CBBE , Animated Fannies and Unique Player (If Installed) each of these folders will contain the slider sets for the bodies you have built using Bodyslide. make sure when building a body or clothes in Bodyslide to click the check box for built "TriMorphs" on the bottom left next to batch build it is the Tri Morphs that Diverse bodies needs to "Morph" the bodies in game.

I don't know if it's this mod or "Animated Fannies", but most of the female npc's my character has had sex with are flat chested.  Also when I searched through the CBBE archive, I see no folder that says F4EE only F4SE which is installed already.  Lastly when I equip the diverse bodies ring and try to speak to an npc.  It says something like "do you want to change my body?"  That's all it says there is no yes or no option.

Look at my post to how I solved the problem, I've gotten to fix it almost consistently though there are still some hiccups but when it works it'll work until you stop the quest again.  A few of us have had this problem but it is fixable on our end as well.

On a separate note, I've been having trouble changing the sliders for the men around the commonwealth.  I've downloaded the mod needed to make it work and i can go through the menus and change it, but it seems the changes only apply when they don't wear the clothes while the sliders actively work for the women.  Is that because I don't have the bodyslide clothes mods for the men as well or was dongs really all that was needed?

Edit: So it seems the ingame sliders work but only when they aren't wearing clothes and it doesn't retain the new slider when entering the animations in FP.  I'll be trying to reinstall everything in proper order just in case i may have missed the correct mod overrides that were needed.

F4EE is a folder within F4SE inside F4EE you'll find folders for CBBE , Animated Fannies and Unique Player (If Installed) each of these folders will contain the slider sets for the bodies you have built using Bodyslide. make sure when building a body or clothes in Bodyslide to click the check box for built "TriMorphs" on the bottom left next to batch build it is the Tri Morphs that Diverse bodies needs to "Morph" the bodies in game.

Look at my post to how I solved the problem, I've gotten to fix it almost consistently though there are still some hiccups but when it works it'll work until you stop the quest again.  A few of us have had this problem but it is fixable on our end as well.

On a separate note, I've been having trouble changing the sliders for the men around the commonwealth.  I've downloaded the mod needed to make it work and i can go through the menus and change it, but it seems the changes only apply when they don't wear the clothes while the sliders actively work for the women.  Is that because I don't have the bodyslide clothes mods for the men as well or was dongs really all that was needed?

Edit: So it seems the ingame sliders work but only when they aren't wearing clothes and it doesn't retain the new slider when entering the animations in FP.  I'll be trying to reinstall everything in proper order just in case i may have missed the correct mod overrides that were needed.

Thanks for the replies and help both of you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I screwed up and deleted the previous version of Bodies, any one have a copy they can send me.    For me 2.0 just wont work.  its installed I get messages about diversifying people in an area.   But thats it.   every woman is flat chested etc.