Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

Will four-play animations replace diverse bodies with the pre picked nude suits? or Will the diverse bodies be the default body when the animations play?

Nudesuits is a separate mod by Chosen Clue. Not part of the framework. If you don't use Nudesuits, nothing will happen

Nudesuits doesn't touch female bodies at all.

Diverse Bodies' male functionality will only work with Dongs of Fallout. Dongs of Fallout and Nudesuits are direct replacements (they use different methods to achieve the same goal that is an erection system), no point installing both DOF and Nudesuits.

I may add the functionality for users to add  Bodyslide presets themselves.

I'll revamp the customization controls in the next version, not using the clunky message boxes anymore. You'll being using keyboard keys to increase and decrease each slider smoothly.

Both of those are great ideas :) Thank you based vinfamy.

Guest O.Cobblepot

Very interesting,so this mod takes ONE preset and randomly adds some different features to that ONE preset right?

for example,all female npc's still will have this one same preset,but in slightly different shapes? Because i think that is what i saw ingame,pls confirm if i understood correctly,and sorry for my poor english :)

Very interesting,so this mod takes ONE preset and randomly adds some different features to that ONE preset right?

for example,all female npc's still will have this one same preset,but in slightly different shapes? Because i think that is what i saw ingame,pls confirm if i understood correctly,and sorry for my poor english :)

correct, it takes whatever is your morph and then slider values are added / subtracted based on slightly randomized SPECIAL values.

Guest O.Cobblepot

correct, it takes whatever is your morph and then slider values are added / subtracted based on slightly randomized SPECIAL values.

Alright,thanks

and in the future it would also be amazing to see different presets of npc's :)

2.0 Released

• Revamped the controls for manual tweaking the body - now using Numpad + and - to increase and decrease seamlessly after you select which slider to tweak - no more clunky message boxes
  • Offer vagina shape customizations by providing optional integration with Animated Fannies
  • Now also randomizes and allow you to tweak male NPCs - requiring Dongs of Fallout for male features to work
  • For the randomization, SPECIAL will account for much less dramatic impact on the body shapes so that you don't get most normal NPCs flat-chested because they have shit stats like before

Getting an issue ever since the update where the menu to select what you want to tweak just doesn't show up at all. It worked at first, then something happened and now it just shows the dialogue but that's where the functionality ends. The initial menu works, just not the individual parts selection.

Getting an issue ever since the update where the menu to select what you want to tweak just doesn't show up at all. It worked at first, then something happened and now it just shows the dialogue but that's where the functionality ends. The initial menu works, just not the individual parts selection.

How to build outfits compatible with this mod + physics ?

My tries always give me only one active (physics or ingame morphing).

The outfit has to have a physics version available when it's generated in bodyslide. There are very few outfit mods out there that have added physics. You could check the Cherry Hotalings mod page which has all the outfits added so far with physics. So far they've prioritized the slootier outfits and sets, but I'm sure eventually someone will get around to doing one of the vanilla-esque conversions. There are instructions there on how to attempt to add physics to an outfit yourself... it ended badly when I attempted it but you might have better luck than me.

The outfit has to have a physics version available when it's generated in bodyslide. There are very few outfit mods out there that have added physics. You could check the Cherry Hotalings mod page which has all the outfits added so far with physics. So far they've prioritized the slootier outfits and sets, but I'm sure eventually someone will get around to doing one of the vanilla-esque conversions. There are instructions there on how to attempt to add physics to an outfit yourself... it ended badly when I attempted it but you might have better luck than me.

Yeh, but pretty much no conversions being done by other people, and the main page has not been updated since Feb this year, I would imagine it has something to do with most of the mod authors seeming to simply stop doing things for Fallout 4, either that or no permission can be gotten from the mod authors to convert their stuff to it.

And like yourself, me doing the conversions for some of the armour mods I use had strange things happening for no apparent reason, so I gave up on trying as well.

No matter what versions I try, I can't seem to get Blender & Niftools to work together. But I'm still trying. And before you ask, no, I can't get the student version of 3DMax because I've already had it once & it expired. The full version of 3DMax is 4 grand.......Yes, I said FOUR THOUSAND USD!......

......That's fucking insane.

I no longer have 3DMax because I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 + I upgraded all my hardware. Every program I had was ok with the upgrade except for 3DMax.

It kept insisting I had a new machine & kept spamming me to pay another 3 or 4 grand, so I deleted it's sorry ass, right then & there.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

post-95619-0-15296000-1500995015_thumb.jpg

No matter what versions I try, I can't seem to get Blender & Niftools to work together. But I'm still trying. And before you ask, no, I can't get the student version of 3DMax because I've already had it once & it expired. The full version of 3DMax is 4 grand.......Yes, I said FOUR THOUSAND USD!......

I no longer have 3DMax because I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 + I upgraded all my hardware. Every program I had was ok with the upgrade except for 3DMax.

It kept insisting I had a new machine & kept spamming me to pay another 3 or 4 grand, so I deleted it's sorry ass, right then & there.

attachicon.gifHoly Shit 3DMax.jpg

I've used blender to model for SKyrim and FNV, but I've had nothing but problems with modeling for FO4.  

attachicon.gifHoly Shit 3DMax.jpg

Transfert licence? https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/manage-licensing/transfer-licenses

Thanks Destynova99. Some outfits are in options files.

I've used blender to model for SKyrim and FNV, but I've had nothing but problems with modeling for FO4.

Fallout 4 is more powerful.....But I was under the impression that the architecture was more or less the same?

???

My problem seems to be caused by NIFscope or maybe some kind of conflict with win 10 (wouldn't be the first time).   Its been a while since I've tried, so I might download the newest version of NIFscope and give it another shot tonight.

That four grand cost is the one reason I will never own 3dMax.  Screw em and the code they rode in on. 

Fallout 4 is more powerful.....But I was under the impression that the architecture was more or less the same?

???

My problem seems to be caused by NIFscope or maybe some kind of conflict with win 10 (wouldn't be the first time).   Its been a while since I've tried, so I might download the newest version of NIFscope and give it another shot tonight.

That four grand cost is the one reason I will never own 3dMax.  Screw em and the code they rode in on. 

Are you sitting down? You gotta pay 4 Grand every 3 years........!!!

EVERY THREE YEARS!!

........It's not a one-time payment!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

???

​You know you can get it free under a student license right??? You just need to put in any University name and you can download and use it for free. Also Nifskope has no issues or problems with W10, I'm on it and it runs fine.

​You know you can get it free under a student license right??? You just need to put in any University name and you can download and use it for free. Also Nifskope has no issues or problems with W10, I'm on it and it runs fine.

Already had it......It expired.

:(

Already had it......It expired.

:(

​It should be fine if you create another account and change the year of the uni course so they'll allow you to have it.

​It should be fine if you create another account and change the year of the uni course so they'll allow you to have it.

LOL.........I just can't win. I go to all the trouble to resign up for a student version, only to find out that Niftools no longer is being updated for Max. As I understand it, Niftools only works with Max up to 2014.

When I went to get my student version, it said my choices were 2015 to 2018.

.......2015 & up have a different architecture, which means Niftools may not even install, let alone work.

:(:angry:

I will try to install Niftools anyway, and see what happens.