About This File
This is now an essential patch/ unofficial update to continue Four-Play framework development during DocClox's break, with DocClox's permission. It adds a bunch of fixes and new features to the framework itself. This includes the animation loader for Leito's animations and (optionally) Crazy's animations from the Gun Version here and from here.
2.6 - To have dog and threesome support, you will need Crazy's latest update.
Permission and Statement on Unauthorized Child Content:
(I'll move this lower in the OP in a few weeks)
To support an open creative environment, I have a very open permission policy for all my mods and their sources: you can do whatever you want with them without needing my permission, as long as the content you end up producing is completely legal. Specifically, my mods and their sources must not be used, modified, patched or republished in any capacity that involves the sexual depiction of minors or anyone that looks like minors.
In accordance to both LoversLab's policy and the law, this community patch includes DocClox's original child block, enhanced later by jaam's code contribution. These child block measures are fully functional and very strict, and there is absolutely zero chance of a user accidentally triggering a sex scene involving a child actor using this mod.
This child block is already the absolutely best we could do about preventing child content without beginning to compromise the benefits of the majority of our users and of the whole FO4 adult modding scene (for example, by not releasing our source code or hiding our code in a dll). In fact, it can be argued that we already compromised some of the benefits to our users for the sake of this child block as such a strict multi-step child block consumes a small but significant amount of CPU resources every time a sex scene triggers and implementing this block already took up hours of development time that could have been spent adding cool features instead.
However, despite all our efforts, we have now been made aware that certain individuals have deliberately, persistently and illegally made and published patches to undo our child block and enable child content, without our knowledge and against our wishes. Again, those actions are completely unauthorized and against the mods' intended purposes, and I would like to distance myself, as well as everyone else working with me on my mods or whose work my mods make use of, from those individuals and their illegal activities. I will not provide support to anyone who I have reasonable grounds to suspect might be using or making one of those child patches.
While not releasing our sources and hiding our code in a dll might make patching our mods more difficult for these individuals, it would not make it impossible for them. In the end, the only people that lose out would be our users. Therefore, instead of engaging in a time-consuming fight, technical or legal, against child content makers that we would never be able to end, I have opted instead to simply continue the development of the features of the mod, and leave the current child block, which again is fully functional and already very strict, as is. This should however not be viewed as permission, consent, leniency or acceptance, by myself or anyone else working with me on my mods, of virtual child pornography, which we absolutely do not condone and in fact strictly prohibit. Deciding against hiding our code to combat child content should not be viewed as facilitating and enabling child content creators, it's a decision made in the best interests of our users and the FO4 adult modding community, the vast majority of whom have no interest in such child content and should therefore not be disadvantaged because of the illegal actions of a few individuals.
From 2.4 onwards, you need to disable or delete FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp also. This is because sounds are now handled internally and dynamically by the framework - keeping Leito's esp would lead to duplication of sounds and potential damage your ears . Don't worry, Leito's actual animations are still used.
(This used to be called Four-Lei, then Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader, but neither names reflect the scope of the patch anymore)
You will be asked about what animation pack(s) to load during the initial initialization of Four-Play or, if FP has already been initialized, when an animation next triggers.
To avoid loading screens (at least indoors), add this to your Fallout4Custom.ini :
The alignment fixes currently include:
- Actors will no longer lose interest in the middle of a sex scene and stand up (i.e. Diamond City guard trying to patrol in the middle of sex)
- Actors will no longer try to initialize a vanilla dialogue in the middle of a sex scene (i.e. merchants).
- Actors will attempt to find a flat surface near to where the sex scene is triggered and avoid being too close to other actors and furniture - this is a complicated thing to script so it occasionally goes awol. Removed in 1.2 for further work on it. This goes wrong too often as is.
- Neutral actors will avoid walking straight into a sex scene, screwing up the alignment
- If a sex scene involves a companion, companion behavior is disabled during sex so that he/she won't stand up when you draw a weapon/ try to interact with him/her.
- The game's collision is disabled for a split second to help actors position better at the start/ change of sex scene
- The actors are forced to face the same direction when a sex scene triggers
Still, don't expect the alignment to be 100% perfect, but it's definitely better than without those fixes. You can also use Dongs of Fallout's Page Up and Page Down hotkeys to manually align the dick.
This also adds to the main framework:
- Devious Devices support: Devious devices will no longer be stripped during sex.
- Bed support: If there is a nearby bed/ mattress/ sleeping bag, any sex scene triggered will ask you whether you want the sex to take place there. Each animation now has its own unique positioning relative to beds, improving bed alignment and virtually eliminating clipping. Perfect for FP Prostitution's brothel building gameplay.
- No Teleportation: Actors will attempt to walk to where-ever the sex takes place immersively
- Change Sex Position (Default: Numpad 0): press this change position during a sex scene. You can change the hotkey with console command: set Vin_ChangeAnimation to #, with # from https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes
- Cinematic Camera: For now quite simple and only for NPC-NPC scenes (you can try to interact with a NPC having sex with another NPC for a nice dialogue camera zoom in)
- Combat Interrupts Sex: If the player attacks someone having sex, the sex scene will be interrupted immediately.
- Power Armor Can Opener Fixes: This should now be fully functional and is enabled by default.
- MCM Menu (accessed with the "Four-Play Framework MCM" in your Apparel section, or with the default hotkey Numpad 7): with quite a few customization options and useful tools that you can use
- Facial Expressions: Actors involved in sex will now play random facial expressions depending on whether the sex is consensual or forced
- Sounds: now handled inside framework, just like how they should be (so that Crazy's animations also have sounds and the sounds can be played dynamically based on forced/consensual and the actual genders and races of the actors involved).
- Cum: very basic for now
- Dog support
This also removes F4SE as Four-Play's hard dependency (purely from a technical standpoint, it's still a requirement for Four-Play in practical terms unless you only want clothed sex). Meaning if a user fails to install F4SE properly (which happens quite often so far), it won't break the whole thing like previously ("Help! Nothing happens!") but the problem is isolated to the functionalities (i.e. stripping and strap-on) where F4SE is actually used. Makes it much easier for us to diagnose and help new users.
Jaam was kind enough to contribute his code to fix the following issues with the framework:
- Enhancement to strapons: no equipping of strapons on solo animations (unless it is already equipped and set as noStrip). each actor memorize its strapon so multiple actions should not impact each other. If an actor wears or has a strapon, this one will be used rather than a random one.
- Fix for sex, and sex test placed in a function.
- Fix for blacklist and ensure whitelist is initialized before any mod can reference it.
- Fix for loop that could loop forever.
- Fix for select next animation
- Fix for referencing DDrender even if not defined
- Test of a few function parameter for none value before referencing them
- StopActor function to handle everything depending only on one actor at the end.
- Slight delay added in redressing loop.
- CloseAnimation function to cleanup at any moment and guaranty the calling mod will receive the end of animation event even if the animation never starts.
- Block_race and Block_Race_Inner function to help mod author ban their custom child race<
- Check_Animation verify at least one animation is loaded.
- make sure that any currently running animation would finish properly using the system they used to get started before the mod update.
For modders, this patch also expands/ adds:
- CustomEvent animation_start: Actor a0, Actor a1, int Idle_Index, Idle a0_Idle, Idle a1_Idle
- CustomEvent animation_change: Actor a0, Actor a1, int Idle_Index, Idle a0_Idle, Idle a1_Idle
- CustomEvent animation_over: Actor a0, Actor a1, string Placeholder, Idle a0_Idle, Idle a1_Idle
- Function four_play: Actor a0, Actor a1, bool akPreventBed, Actor akVictim, float duration
Mods like Dongs of Fallout, FP Nudesuits and FP Violate rely on these expanded events and functions
If you'd rather just have a loader for Leito's animations without these alignment fixes, stick to the original Four-Lei Plus.
Installation Instructions: (you can also read this for a more comprehensive guide to set up your FO4 sexual experience)
- Install Four-Play 0.8.2 as normal (make sure you install F4SE and enable Papyrus logging as in my installation guide)
- Install Leito's animations
- (Optional) install Crazy's latest gun version, but don't let it overwrite anything. Make sure you delete or at least disable Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp.
- (Optional) Install Crazy's new 2 animations. These don't have an esp.
- Install this patch, overwriting if asked. Don't worry if you don't see any separate esp for this patch, it doesn't have any and overwrites four-play.esp itself.
- Load a save, ideally where Four-Play has not been installed on, even better still: a clean save without the [M].
- You'll see "Vinfamy: Registered Leito's (and Crazy's) animations and initialized Four-Play".
- Cum - just waiting on the textures from CumTec author vane000
- Continue to look for ways to improve alignment. Better finding of flat surface - Already second attempt at this, still not happy enough to reintroduce it yet.
- See what else I can do taking advantage of the dialogue camera system. This has a lot of potential
- Jaam is expanding massively on the back-end functionality required for Four-Play via his F4SE plugin. If you have some programming knowledge, you can help him with the beta here.
- DocClox for Four-Play
- Jaam for the amazing code contributions and his F4SE plugin, which is already packaged with the community patch
- Leito and Crazy for their respective animation packs. Leito also for his compilation of vanilla sounds for sex scenes.
- Chosen Clue for his suggestions for custom events and prevention of accidental hotkey triggers
- Everyone else for bug testing and suggestions
What's New in Version 2.6.1 (+ Runtime Neutral
- Still 2.6.1 - changed the upload so that the dll (and hence fly cam) works with the latest three versions of FO4: 1.9.4, 1.10.20, and 1.10.26. Note that you still need to have F4SE corresponding to your FO4 version.
- Still 2.6.1 - Fixed the 2.6.1 version for new Fallout 4 update + new F4SE update so that auto fly cam works
- Still 2.6.1 - Added a 2.6.1 version for new Fallout 4 update + new F4SE update if you have made the mistake of letting Bethesda force the Creation Club down your throat :)
- 2.6.1 - Clean up the scripts, optimizing performance and stability after adding so many features in the previous 2.x updates.
- 2.6.1 - Implement the MCM option to set the speed of the fly cam
- 2.6 - Added the capacity for the framework to handle sex scenes involving three actors and involving dog. Crazy's newest upload has the animations for those. You can trigger dog sex scenes with Mindless Sex, while Violate 2.5, to be uploaded soon, adds both threesome and dog content. Note however that the threesome doesn't support strap-on and hotkeys yet.
- 2.6 - Added a MCM option to turn off the cum effect, useful if you can't stand my placeholder cum textures. I'm still waiting on the CumTec textures.
- 2.6 - Added a disclaimer on child content
- 2.5.1 - Removed the "animation loading failed" popup - it reports false negatives too often.
- 2.5.1 - Minor bugfix with strap-on
- 2.5 - Very basic first implementation of a cum system for the impatient cum connoisseurs. As I'm still waiting for vane000's proper cum textures, I just made a quick and dirty SexLab conversion texture to test my cumming scripts. The cum will also always be everywhere on the body for now and won't stock - a more sophisticated cum system will have to wait for us to implement animation tagging first to know exactly where (ie. vagina, mouth, boobs, ass etc) on the body to cum and when to stack.
- 2.5 - Added a MCM category to adjust the volume of each sound element
- 2.5 - Using Right Shift + Numpad to move the scene involving the player will no longer throw a loading screen.
- 2.4.1 - Sounds will now also apply appropriately to solo animations
- 2.4.1 - Fixed the error with Super mutant powerbomb that Chosen Clue noticed
- 2.4 - Sounds during sex scenes are now handled inside framework, just like how they should be (so that Crazy's animations also have sounds and the sounds can be played dynamically based on forced/consensual and the actual genders and races of the actors involved). You'll need to disable FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp now (don't worry, Leito's animations will be loaded just fine) to avoid damaging your ears! :)
- 2.3 - Actors involved in sex will now play random facial expressions depending on whether the sex is consensual or forced (i.e triggered by Violate before perversion).
- 2.2.2 - Finding bed is now smarter and won't use a bed that already has someone sleeping / having sex on it.
- 2.2.1 - Fixed the issue with strap-on not being equipped in player scenes
- 2.2.1 - Make sure Fly Cam always ends automatically after sex scene
- 2.2.1 - Moved the Fly Cam script down so that other mods that listen to Four-Play's custom events have time to equip their things
- 2.2 - In combination with the recommended Fallout4Custom.ini, this update nearly eliminates loading screens from Four-Play, with one and only one very specific exception: sex scenes with player involved that happen outdoors while using bed
- 2.2 - By default, player sex scenes will now automatically start fly cam and return to normal camera after the scene finishes . If you prefer the old third person camera, this option can be toggled off in the MCM. Thanks to jaam's F4SE plugin (no need to download it separately, it's already packaged with the community patch).
- 2.2 - The Swap Position hotkey will now also equip/ unequip strap-ons if needed.
- 2.2 - Implemented Chosen Clue's suggestion regarding prevention of accidental hotkey triggers
- 2.1.1 - Implemented the Swap Position hotkey (default: Numpad 3) that I forgot yesterday.
- 2.1 - Added an MCM menu for the framework, adding quite a few key customization options and tools
- 2.1 - Expanded hotkey functionality (which can now be set using the MCM) to add End Animation, Rotate, Set Position for actors and scenes etc
- 2.1 - Using the Select hotkey (default: N), you can now select an actor for adding custom race, or select an apparel piece (drop it from your inventory first) to be non-stripped.
- 2.1 - Allow you to select specific biped slot as no-strip in the MCM
- 2.0 - The can opener for Power Armour should now be fully functional and is enabled by default and will kick in automatically during any sex scenes where one or two actors are wearing power armors
- 2.0 - Modified the four_play API function to allow modders to specify the victim (in which case Four-Play will only pick aggressive animations and arrange gender roles appropriately for same-sex scenes). Also allows for modders to disable bed use for a specific sex scene. Violate 2.4.2 onwards takes advantage of this
- 2.0 - For NPC-NPCscenes, enemies will now stop sex immediately if the player attacks them (i.e. shooting raiders having fun with Autonomy will trigger a reaction now)
- 2.0 - Remove F4SE as Four-Play's hard dependency (purely from a technical standpoint, it's still a requirement for Four-Play in practical terms unless you only want clothed sex). Meaning if a user fails to install F4SE properly (which happens quite often so far), it won't break the whole thing like previously ("Help! Nothing happens!") but the problem is isolated to the functionalities (i.e. stripping and strap-on) where F4SE is actually used. Makes it much easier for us to diagnose and help new users.
- 1.9 - Renamed as Four-Play Community Patch to reflect that this essentially continues Four-Play Framework's development in DocClox's absence, now with his official permission.
- 1.9 - Added a ton of fixes and script optimization for the framework by jaam
- 1.9 - Fixed the issue with bed becoming unowned after use. Finding bed is now a bit faster.
- 1.9 - Added another custom event: animation_change
- 1.8.2 - No new features. Just tidying up the scripts after the recent constant feature additions, optimizing performance and stability.
- 1.8.1 - Fixed two issues with 1.8: The infinite loading screen for player scene outdoors, and NPC-NPC scenes ending with two actors lovingly staying next to each other for another minute or so
- 1.8 - Make sure that the actors are facing in the same direction when sex scene starts
- 1.8 - Disable the game's collision for a split second to help improve alignment
- 1.8 - The change position hotkey will no longer activate outside of sex.
- 1.8 - Each animation now has its own unique positioning relative to beds, improving bed alignment and virtually eliminating clipping
- 1.8 - Find bed function will no longer use bunk beds
- 1.7 - If you see a NPC-NPC sex scene (I'll work on camera for player scene later), you can try to interact with one of the actors involved and be brought into a cinematic camera mode, taking advantage of FO4's dialogue camera.
- 1.7 - Change the default change position hotkey to Numpad 0 to not conflict with vanilla Radio hotkey
- 1.7 - Stop companion behaviour during sex, i.e. interacting with companion won't make them stand up, pulling your gun won't make your companion also stand up and draw a weapon.
- 1.6 - During a sex scene (always the scene involving the player if the player is having sex, otherwise, the latest scene triggered), you can press O (by default) to change sex position.
- 1.6 - Expanded the animation_start and animation_over events at Chosen Clue's request
- 1.5 - Actors involved in sex will attempt to walk to each other/ to a bed first and avoid teleportation
- 1.5 - Better bed alignment so that your head is not in the wall etc.
- 1.5 - You will be asked (no longer forced) whether to use bed if there's a bed nearby.
- 1.4 - Added bed support for the first time
- 1.3.1 - Tiny tweak: Prevent the popup message to select which animation pack from trying to appear during the pre-war opening scene. It will instead appear when the first sex scene is triggered. This allows people to start a new game with Four-Play installed.
- 1.3 - Added support for Devious Devices to Four-Play Framework. Devious devices will no longer be stripped during sex.
- 1.2 - Removed the problematic script to find a flat space. Need some more work
- 1.2 - Upped Four-Play's quest priority a bit, hopefully solving the issue with some people not even having FP initializing
- Added the option to load Crazy's two animation packs as well.
- Make the conditions for finding the flat surface stricter, especially so that you won't be moved to another floor.