2 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

New weights, new animations, and maybe lower the head which will shorten the neck, then morph the skeleton to match.

It's likely to be a decent amount of work, but can also just be the sneaking animation, and or weighting on the neck.

Well, that's only what I think, but others should give their opinion.

I wondered if anything from the Argonian race could be used. There seems to be neck okay, it's also an animal race.

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

I wondered if anything from the Argonian race could be used. There seems to be neck okay, it's also an animal race.

Just like humans are different from Khajiit's, so are Argonians from the two. It being an animal too doesn't change the fact that it's made differently. Nothing can be used from the other to fix it, the meshes are too different. Fixes will need to be done from scratch.

8 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Just like humans are different from Khajiit's, so are Argonians from the two. It being an animal too doesn't change the fact that it's made differently. Nothing can be used from the other to fix it, the meshes are too different. Fixes will need to be done from scratch.

That's a shame, I hoped it would not be so complicated :classic_sad:

Hi! I was wondering if you ever finished/got the lion-style tail into a workable state? It's exactly the type of tail I've been looking for. Without the messy retexturing of the FF10 cat people one.

Also I must be utterly blind, but was the lynx style tail ever textured/uv mapped?

8 hours ago, Kestrix said:

Hi! I was wondering if you ever finished/got the lion-style tail into a workable state? It's exactly the type of tail I've been looking for. Without the messy retexturing of the FF10 cat people one.

Also I must be utterly blind, but was the lynx style tail ever textured/uv mapped?

I think Bad Dog usses it for his Saberlion race. Just the morph, no hair cards at the tip. Just extract the NIF from Yiffy Age of Skyrim and set it up to whatever race you want.

I was not able to copy and paste the UV maps from the exist8ng short tail to the new ones. The only thing I could think of, is to shorten/morph the higher poly khajiit tails included in my Khajiit Overhaul mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted anything on progress. This is what I have so far and have FINALLY FINISHED THE HANDS!

Boy was it a pain, and all those damn connection I had to keep fixing so it can be as anatomically correct as I can make it with no intersecting loops. I almost gave up a few times.

Now I need to uhh... reconnect the new topology with the body which will require further editing.

Hands

Spoiler

5358a092768d8906e2756b1859eb4eef.png8d214060a5df12caa862ea7050c685af.png

Some examples of closed loops, which can sometimes help prevent intersecting loops.

93a2b0b3ac730c1a3979f197bbac2c85.png

I needed to make the closed loops (the pink parts) that way to help easily create paw pads  for anthromorphic races. any other way and I would have to recreate another entire hand for them, which may result in body edits which would make modularity not possible. That, or just rely on normal maps for the paw pads.

The parts in purple are potential closed loops for paw pads. I just wish I could have made it so the potential closed loop by the thumb was closer to the crease before the polygon flow direction changed towards the fingers, but that wasn't happening and couldn't get it to work (anatomically correct with no intersecting loops) otherwise.

cb2c0ff1a9218ac7362ce0f70765fb30.png

Female Body So Far

Spoiler

eed50a7bd71bb85c12ebb94e4427f4a1.png03c116f55b6df707a1de3d44ef98269c.png

Here is what I have so far, and now it's time to take a break from this for another project. When I get back to it, I will start from the feet up, then re-do section of the torso. At some point, I will give this it's own thread.

What you see so far is 13.5K quads. 7.6K if you exclude the head and mouth. It's more than planned, but GPU technology grows fast. So I may or may not be able to use a divided version in-game for a UE4 project, but still can for cutscenes. The default looks great so far anyways. I expect the end result to be 18K quads with eyes and nails. (not including the naughty bits)

868f0f670171b442ab2540fd63f8adf1.pnge9916ce2c171ecfa045b901b3b9e1af5.png

Arm Muscle Anatomy

Spoiler

Image result for deltoidsImage result for arm muscles anatomyImage result for triceps tendon muscle

6ef62ccf50642e7c17716d3748ae289a.pngc02e73e649e723d93e922c77f1597616.png474b27fff96a07aaf08be8eb5add295e.png

This might not exactly be the place for it, but...

I gave the Khajiit Overhaul mod a try, and since I use Imperious, made a patch for it. Seems to work fine, though the only conflict I'm a little unsure of would be some differing values for the KhajiitRaceVampire's Attack Data - though if I'm remembering this correctly, the values between the Overhaul and Imperious were similar or the same, and the problem is the values being changed from what the Update.esm(may be remembering incorrectly and it is actually Dawnguard, or both) lists(i.e the column for that .esm had it's conflicting entries in red, while the other column's values were green). 

I'm going to look it over again before posting it, to make sure there are no other conflicts.

26 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

This might not exactly be the place for it, but...

I gave the Khajiit Overhaul mod a try, and since I use Imperious, made a patch for it. Seems to work fine, though the only conflict I'm a little unsure of would be some differing values for the KhajiitRaceVampire's Attack Data - though if I'm remembering this correctly, the values between the Overhaul and Imperious were similar or the same, and the problem is the values being changed from what the Update.esm(may be remembering incorrectly and it is actually Dawnguard, or both) lists(i.e the column for that .esm had it's conflicting entries in red, while the other column's values were green). 

I'm going to look it over again before posting it, to make sure there are no other conflicts.

A patch would need to be made for any mod that edits the values of the Khajiit race. Likely the same for imperious+vampire mod. There should be a Khajiitampire section to view in TES5Edit to drag and drop edits from one mod to another. Make sure to compare values to see if there are any differences.

I'll be re-building my mod set-up sometime soon. I'll make sure to upload patches under optional on the mod page.

1 hour ago, Kestrix said:

@NightroMozz Do you still have the version of the liontail with fuzz/additional fur on the end? It doesn't have to be rigged, just UV'd.

Yes, and it's probably still on my google drive. If you want to give it a shot, I can post a link. However, I can probably do a version with lower poly hair cards, and base it on the higher poly khajiit tail I made for Khajiit Overhaul at some point in the future.

8 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

A patch would need to be made for any mod that edits the values of the Khajiit race. Likely the same for imperious+vampire mod. There should be a Khajiitampire section to view in TES5Edit to drag and drop edits from one mod to another. Make sure to compare values to see if there are any differences.

Sacrosanct(by the same author as Imperious) and Better Vampires don't actually edit any of the Vampire races - Sacrosanct used to, but it seems the current version doesn't have any race entries listed. 

As for the Imperious patch, the KhajiitRaceVampire only has the problem of the Attack Data being conflicting - however, the values between USLEEP, Imperious and the Khajiit Overhaul are all the same, the red highlighted/text ones being listed in the Update and Dawnguard .esm files. The patch uses the Attack Data(and most other information) from the Khajiit Overhaul, along with adding the changes from Imperious. While I didn't test the Khajiit Vampire, I have played a bit with a Khajiit, and nothing seemed off, the character having the abilities from Imperious. 

Also made sure the masters are sorted correctly, and checked for errors(which there were none).

Khajiit Overhaul - Imperious Patch.7z

16 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Yes, and it's probably still on my google drive. If you want to give it a shot, I can post a link. However, I can probably do a version with lower poly hair cards, and base it on the higher poly khajiit tail I made for Khajiit Overhaul at some point in the future.

That would be super awesome. I can rig it, UV's though terrify me.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

I'm not sure how much of a difference there is, but yes, I made it with the plantigrade version. 

The difference is that to make the patch, you need to drag and drop the khajiit skeleton edits under the race tab in TES5Edit to make the patch. Already fixed it, on my side, but didn't go for a separate esp yet.

But yeah, just making sure.

Topologized head for the female Shark race.

(Polycount=5.128K Quads)

1a6830b6ba9161115a3ada34e9bd565e.png

8187828509f792cf18384377d497fb6a.png

I did this only to make further editing more easy for the high poly version to use as normal maps. It will still use the Argonian Citrus heads, but will be re-morphed and the head (ear looking) fins will be a separate mesh. Although, this mesh might be used in a TES6 version of the Shark race.

• 2 weeks later...

Low Poly Foot Model

My Mesh Without Nails: 4.644 quads. Multiply that by two, and it would be 9.288 Triangles.

8906862e6d38e1ceaa74468a38621da0.png

UUNP Special without nails: 13.428 triangles. Divide that by two and you get 6.714 Quads.

UUNP Special Nails: 5.696 Triangles (unnecessarily high and has no partial under curve). Divide that by two and you get 2.848 quads.

UUNP Special Total: 19.124 triangles, or 9.562 quads.

485dd4c252a6e4a1c67e509f1664effc.png

3af56f398fb0611e4ba6c1cccc95f112.png

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, bad scientist said:

I found this renamon model in deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/warfaremachine/art/RENAMON-2018-MODEL-DOWNLOAD-BLEND-SFM-751688834

Could someone create a race with this?

That is an SFMLAB model. Someone could, but I will create a better one. The Human models come first, because they will be used as a base. Making the best topology I can for the base body is key to all my models being modular, and easily editable for multiple races, each with topology based muscle deformation. Most of the female is done, but there are still a bunch of road blocks I need to figure out.

I hate to toot my own horn, but it is turning out to be the best topology without intersecting loops on the market at a good polycount for todays PC hardware, and consoles.

20 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

That is an SFMLAB model. Someone could, but I will create a better one. The Human models come first, because they will be used as a base. Making the best topology I can for the base body is key to all my models being modular, and easily editable for multiple races, each with topology based muscle deformation. Most of the female is done, but there are still a bunch of road blocks I need to figure out.

I hate to toot my own horn, but it is turning out to be the best topology without intersecting loops on the market at a good polycount for todays PC hardware, and consoles.

ok, thanks for clarifying that and I hope your project goes well, have a good day.

On Mon Aug 13 2018 at 6:50 AM, NightroModzz said:

https://www.deviantart.com/warfaremachine/art/ALILKIRA-V3-8-RELEASE-752664363

Hey what about this??

11 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Sorry, not adding extra work aside from what is already on the main post, and a few extra that I haven't mentioned (that includes the dragon race). Renamon is already on the to-do list.

Would you mind telling what the other extras you have planned are?  I've been looking forward to your lizard people race for a while.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:27 PM, Voldearag said:

Would you mind telling what the other extras you have planned are?  I've been looking forward to your lizard people race for a while.

Selachii (shark race) of course, the Dragon race, some that were canceled that I might do, further work on cat races, some that I haven't yet put much thought into, and possible variations of my UE4 races projects which I won't be talking about in much detail. And of course, most of these aren't guaranteed.

Of course most of the work on these aren't going to be started on until after my human models are done as they are my ticket at good pay so I can do Dev work full time. The plan is to launch a website with my human models as the core (intended as one of the best models in the industry). Don't worry, it will have a free downloadable mods section, but need people to agree to a terms of use agreement. Uploaders however will need to purchase something like a custom personal license to get access to the body, and allows for commercial use on the website only (not for games, film, etc) as the cheapest option, but all mods will require the meshes to be triangulated.

I don't want to go into much more detail than that until closer to launch, but the website will have a lot to offer for both devs and modders, and where I will likely upload any future full body mod work under a sub-account. This is why I'm putting so much time and effort into this one project, so it may be a while for other projects, even after the human models are done.